TRUMP GENERAL: FAVOURITE ARC EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Glorious Trump
youtu.be/ifBsMBU_Pck

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475210193931.webm
westernfreepress.com/2016/09/28/urgent-call-action-48-hours-obama-illegally-surrenders-control-internet-forever/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
nbcnews.com/card/donald-trump-says-angela-merkel-his-favorite-world-leader-sort-n657116
chicago.suntimes.com/politics/trump-tvisit-polish-national-alliance-on-chicagos-far-north-side/
twitter.com/C_Barraud/status/781740121590730752?lang=en
cbsnews.com/news/the-curious-case-of-alicia-machado/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7i&linkId=29348213
ca.investing.com/indices/us-spx-500-futures
cnnphilippines.com/incoming/2016/09/30/Duterte-refuses-meeting-Sebastian.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

WAAAAAA~!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475210193931.webm

Keep the internet under American control!
>It won't change anything if it goes to the UN
So why is control being handed over?

westernfreepress.com/2016/09/28/urgent-call-action-48-hours-obama-illegally-surrenders-control-internet-forever/

Write your congressmen AND Senator!

DON'T DELAY IT'S TOMORROW. Piss in Oingoboingos face while you still have the chance.

>Trump taking the lead in swing states
>India and Pakistan going to war
>Syrians about to retake Allepo
>King Nigger about to give away the Internet
>Philippines names the Jew, prepares ethnic cleansing
>DeuscheBank about to collapse and take the Euro with it
The current year has only just begun

Trump will be forced to drop out tomorrow

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

LEARN PERSUASION YOU FAGGOTS

Last thread was pretty /comfy/. Good job.

Ted Cruz redemption arc. Only good feels now.

An icon of Saint Emperor Donald I, of house Trump, blessed of Kek.

Hey guys, how come we keep getting a leaf posting the new thread just after an American does?

I remember the Cred Forums hype
>Trump will destroy Shillary haha
>she has no chance hehe, she sucks at debates hoho

Oh how funny how things turned out

wew. thanks for saving us from the leaf thread

What exactly is happening in the next two hours which will start the global economic collapse as the user from last thread said?

Our guy.

INCREASINGLY

No, no, it's attached to the underside of the TABLE.

Nothing is more /comfy/ than waiting for a stock market crash in an hour when you have work.

I WANT NUDE AWOOS NOW!!

this is the same post from last thread

Deutsche Bank is about to fucking collapse.

Tedposting will never get old for me.

NERVOUS

At what Time is the VP Debate on the 4th?

AWOOOO

SHADILAY

yeh
But so few people saw it.

I'm ready

He's linking the same thread if you check. He's been doing this for a while now, I like him.

How many times have you been banned from Cred Forums for it?

I don't know if I can fully forgive him for the "vote your conscience" thing at the convention.

I don't really care if he has endorsed now, he had his one YUGE chance to and he blew it.

El rato gonna rat I guess.

Our bank is going bye bye

Where even is finland lol?

To add onto that
the Deutsche Bank is basically the Bank of Yurop

not done yet

WAKEY WAKEY

pls make this a meme /tg/

thanks

THE ARMY OF TRUE CONSERVATIVEā„¢S HAS ARRIVED TO YOUR AID, DONALD

WE'LL TAKE HER ELECTORS ONCE AND FOR ALL

>yfw Trump's October surprise is a literal parade of supermodel t&a

>lewd

good to see Trump staying ahead in LA polls
hope it continues tonight

also lol at even Hill Shills getting tired of that tardlet Gary Johnson

>NO HILLARY! I WILL BE THE ONE TO STOP TRUMP!
He's so Vegeta its not even funny

>Justin Trudeau contracts AIDs after wife fucks infected African.

After Drumpf loses
What will you guys do?
Keep the DrumpfGen alive?? :--DDDD

I don't post on that board. Gonna try it.

Is there a relevant thread or should I just stick with /tg/?

memes don't work that way
what you potentially have in your hands is an abortive attempt at an image macro

Does Obama want Hillary to win so that the Clinton Foundation gets taken out of the picture and his foundation can start taking their clients?
>My Brother's Keeper for those who don't know

Wait, why are the poos and the snackbars going to war again?
And did Narc-killing monkeyman call out the real Jews, or the slants which are the Jews of Asia?

Its all like butter now that rato is on board.

I'm not nervous
I have facts on my side

Trump is a con man

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

we are gonna have to start calling it The President Trump General

thread split

Whats that clip from?

based Philippines cleaning up

Can this finally lead to a conservative Europe?

there will be many threads

and they will be full of bank shills

WATCH YOUR ASS!

Pls post JFK version

Something about who rules the designated shitting territory

You are like a little baby.

Watch this:

>$8.99 for a weekly newsrag
perhaps you are the one who has been conned

>cup same color as her hair
This triggers the autism

A month after the election is the Austrian Election..Then The French and German elections start up shortly after.

Dominoes will fall like your tears next year

Explains the rapid ramp up in pro war with Russia shit going on.
Just yesterday we had the WH spokesman saying terrorists should attack Russian cities, and then the Defense committee came out with a declaration to bomb the Syrian and Russian armies in Syria, and to top it off, nuke Russia to stop them in Syria completely. That last one was from Ashton Carter.
With the global markets about to do 2008x1000, and they are about to lose control over the whitehouse, they are in full panic mode.
They need a big war if they want to survive and cling to power. There is only one target that can give them a big enough war.

I mean, it's not surprising. I presume this is happening because the rapefugees are finally causing their economy to crash with no survivors?

that's the most intelligent thing I've seen a canadian said

Based Assad BTFOing ISIS and the "moderate" rebels.

I can afford it my friend

Remember when Illary had her 9/11 spill and the polls took a full week to show? Now, days after the debate, she gets a huge boost! No narrative being pushed here goyim

So it's a literal shitting contest at this point?

>I-I have f-facts guys! S-seriously t-this time!
That's cute.

How many Teds is that, twelve hundred and thirty six?

T-thanks.

Lehman Brothers 2: European boogaloo

Good luck declaring a war they know the military won't fight.

How does this chess pool feel about Donald calling Angela Merkel a really great leader?
nbcnews.com/card/donald-trump-says-angela-merkel-his-favorite-world-leader-sort-n657116
..and how do you feel about the Pepe cartoonist drawing this and his commitment to voting for Hillary? Y'all must be triggered as fuck lol

Which Anderson Cooper will host the debates? He can be hard on both Clinton and Trump but I know he likes to pile on kayleigh mcenany when everybody is beating her up

If they try to attack Russia they will discover a huge fifth column at home and in their own military.

No narrative here, no sir.

Cess*

Shillary is literally being prepped by the Jews.

meanwhile

did you read the article you baboon?

And they say Trump can't be trusted with the nukes.

Were these the Poles Trump has been talking about this whole time?

chicago.suntimes.com/politics/trump-tvisit-polish-national-alliance-on-chicagos-far-north-side/

This is collusion.

But it's so obvious even normies notice.

No wonder trust in the media is at an all time low.

The lugenpresse is going to be absolutely insufferable the next 40 days.

God I hope Trump sues one of them. CNN, hopefully.

>

>It's a banking collapse episode

I don't like this episode at all, can we skip right ahead to the Trump wins the election episode?

They haven't invoked Article 50 yet
But you can bet your ass they will ASAP

How dare they include a negative article on Hillary? The media is so biased toward Trump.

Mother of god... this may be the great happening which serves as our pyrrhic victory. Nothing enrages the sleeping giant that is the White Man more than easily avoided (((financial collapses.)))

They're growing more scared as their final days are counted.

The luegenpresse will pay the price.

Was that debate the end of Trump?

What if the election is really close and Trump loses because of voter fraud?

What are you gonna do under a Hillary presidency?

Soon, the people of Europe and America will unite under a common banner. We will not just drive this menace, this barbaric scurge from our lands, we will wipe them off the face of the earth. We will protect our people, our countries, our way of life. Under President Trump, and under the new leaderships of Europe in the coming years, a new age will begin. Globalism will be no more.

So tell me. Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of angry men?

I never actually thought that we would get another 2008-tier financial crisis for an October surprise

The markets open soon and all the big money has bet against the DB with hedge funds pulling out...I still don't believe it but apparently there is no way to save the bank, no bailout or anything.

check'd and praise'd kek

Apart from the refugee shit people seem to like her there. Plus he needs her with women voters so he can't say Putin or milosevic

factual news articles that show Trump is a con man is NEWS

>90948148
(1)

>"tell the truth"

Guys, I'm on the Trump train but this Cuba thing doesn't sit right with me. Could this be what stumps Trump?

Yeah, plus Nikkei is stabilizing and volume is lowering in anticipation of a bank announcement, all after Abe's super wight wing defense minister started praising globalism to Obama to buy Japan some time and Abe told the Diet to stay calm because they'd soon see why.

Abe knows. Nippon's planning something.

There is literally not enough money in Germany to bailout DB
And if they try to get the rest of the EU to pay for it, there will be fucking revolts in the streets.

>To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

Why couldn't he do something original instead of the Calvin-pissing-on-a-car-company-logo edit from the 1990s?

How old is this queer?

Like, I knew this time of collusion and unadulterated shilling until election day was coming eventually, but I still wasn't totally prepared for it.

>this is the Shlomo calling us Drumpflets

it'll be one of the things

The only way he can lose is through voter fraud. It's how JFK beat Nixon in 1960. The question is how far they're willing to push it, and how closely we can watch it.

Anyone else feel like Trump can't win at this point without some sort of divine intervention, i.e. a Paris-style terror attack or an Assange/Guccifer leak that actually matters?

I thought the pneumonia episode would be the beginning of the end for her, but Dilbertman was wrong. If Trump does win, it won't be a landslide, and it won't be because of his 12-D persuasion techniques. It'll be because of an October Surprise.

So where's our fucking October Surprise?

If you're on the Trump Train, I'm a nigger.

When did Pol stop being funny? When did it turn into this donald circle jerk? I used to come to here to laugh as people poked fun at each other. But now it's just memes about how Hillary is evil and Trump is the second coming of Christ. Did the funny people finally graduate and get jobs? Is it just highschoolers and a few college dropouts left?

>when you have a better job than a jew
>when you look more attractive than a jew

CTR ya'll are ugly as shit.

The real problem seems to be that the Pentagon and NATO command have gone rogue.
They are no longer answering to the US government. The biggest evidence of this is the US bombing of the Syrian army in Deir Ezzor in support of an ISIS offensive on the city. It was done deliberately to end the ceasefire negotiated by Kerry and the State dept barely a week earlier.
Whoever they are answering to does not want that.
Who are they answering to is the most terrifying question right now.
If its no one, then the USA has become Somalia.

I have been noticing normies getting more and more used to open jew hate. I casually (on accident) called facebook "jewbook" in front of, I assume, a bunch of blue pilled people last weekend and nobody seemed to care. Few even laughed

Its actually a positive one. The writer was 'down' on Hillary but comes around.

i gotta go guys

after this is all over- we regroup on /fit/

>don't forget

In a shock move, Donald Trump told an interviewer that German Chancellor Angela Merkel was the world leader he most admires

Rat Fink

You got sauce on that?

>Anyone else feel like Trump can't win at this point without some sort of divine intervention

>Whoever they are answering to does not want that.
Bull fucking shit, Obama wants that as a CB against Russia at best and because he's secretly helping ISIS at worst.

Just because he carried out purges at the Pentagon doesn't meant the army would follow the brass into war with Russia.

"wasn't" is the operative word. No doubt they're now #mentallyhill

Your concern is noted, don't spend all of those gambling credits at once

This is serious. The Cuba thing mixed with the fact he mocked a woman for her weight doesn't sit well with most. I've been hearing of people changing from Trump to Hillary, day and night!

AWOOO

Holy crap, CTR's back on duty.

AWOOO

Top Kek

Still my top fight in any Chinese cartoon. Teen gohan was my nigga back then and he's still my nigga now.

According to Nate Silver, Trump is losing in Florida, North Carolina and Nevada

What is happening?

(((Google))) chose a Google as their science fair winner for fighting droughts with watermelons.

it's hard to talk about the jew without looking like a conspiracy theorist

Wonder what's happening that they feel the need to work these poor slobs past 2 am EST

Trump was exposed as a con man unfit to be president

soros PPP polls

Just because I gave you a (you) doesn't mean that I'm receptive to your psyops, kike the record.

Goodnight, honey

He's basing his number on dreams and D+++ samples rather than real numbers.

I mean for FL just look at early ballot numbers.

I think the better question is why are you listening to what Nate Silver has to say. He's been consistently wrong since the primaries.

Yeah notice how fast they all posted in succession?

based satan

Just my 5700+ files in my MAGA folder that I'm too lazy to delete the duplicates.

PPP polls that oversamples Dems and Silver has been "unskewing" polls hardcore.

Trump is friends with the Cuban dictator and did business with him. Florida's Cuban population is now voting for Hillary. Trump needs to do something fast or he will lose.

I think he's gonna go hard on Hillary to counter the Holt counter to Lauer. Radditch will go hard on Trumps foreign policy and muh womanz shit

i hear and obey

Holy crap, why is CTR on duty now? What just happened in the Hillary camp?

>Philippines names the Jew, prepares ethnic cleansing

???

Internal polling looks fucked and they send CTR to boost moral

>According to Nate Silver

I'm not CTR. If you think I'm trying to demoralize you all, it's because I'm feeling pretty demoralized myself.

If you're not worried about the state of the race right now then you're not paying attention.

>Hi user, want to help me with Trump's campaign?

losing 5 out of 7 battleground states

This will be their last moments of credibility to the globalist system before the banks collapse.

Things are very...very bad for them.

Hillary's "win" did not go over well at all.

She just cancelled an event in FL with zero notice. Something is going down.

>5700+
Shit, dude. You got some I don't have.

I'm a Trumper too but we have to be serious for a moment. Hillary almost has this in the bag.

>Germany using this as a pretext to go far right
>Abe using this as a pretext to nationalize key sectors
HERE WE GOOOO

Must have lost another state. Hillary back out of any more "campaign events"?

Sample letter if you're lazy:

Very soon President Obama intends to sign over control of ICANN and the Internet, American invented and controlled speech and information platforms over to the UN.

This must not be allowed to happen. The internet is a powerful and wonderful place where the free exchange of ideas regularly occurs. It can be used from everything from finding resources for writing a paper, getting in touch with old friends, or even doing legal work that no one seems to want to do as seen in the current oversight committee.

This said, I urge you to stand with Senator Cruz in throwing everything you can at this exchange of control to stop it from happening. In the current sociopolitical environment we have seen a massive effort from institutions like Google, Twitter and Facebook to even governments like the UK and Germany to censor any speech they see fit or that the current regime disagrees with (whatever it may be). This is an extremely dangerous trend and if the internet finds its way into UN hands, I find it highly probably they will make great strides to strip and remove its capabilities as a free speech platform as best they can.

The internet needs to stay under American jurisdiction so that others the world over can enjoy what is arguably the greatest and most important/ powerful amendment of the constitution. This decision affects not only the US, but people the world over.

I trust that you will make the right call and support the first amendment by keeping the internet in American hands and blocking this absurd abuse of executive power.

Thank you for your time,

I've been a fan of Trump since he went down the escalator in Trump Tower but I don't feel good about that whole Cuba bullcrap... I now #ItchForKasich

You mean they come here to demoralize us. Their base has no energy. Obamas are in PHILADELPHIA to drum up support. Just pathetic.

1. sort by filesize
2. delete dupes

>I'm not CTR
that's exactly what CTR would say.

use visipics

>bullcrap

Correct, now move on.

It's 2:22:22 where I am. Rolling one last time to see if Kek wills a blood magic ritual.

Yes. Literally 3 events in Florida, and she's no longer active in any of that state's comms.

holy shit upload the folder and link it here

Trump made an inquiry about business dealings in Cuba on behest of the Clinton administration that kidnapped a Cuban child at gunpoint and sent him back to Cuba to be brainwashed by Castro and used as a figurehead to shame American Cubans for thinking a better life is in Florida.

CtR is just a boogedyman.

Kek is strong tonight

She's cancelled rallies in FLORIDA AND OHIO Jesus Christ what a disaster!

Damn kek slow down

yes, trish

Very well, my Lord. Your will shall be done. I will make sure to upload to /tg/ once finished for maximum memetic energy.

>Obamas are in PHILADELPHIA to drum up support.
Did he bring a gun?

its over, Hillary is going to pull a Romney

another epic post

There's still 2 more debates and 2 more opportunities for Hillary to shit her pants and die onstage, it aint even close to over

Checked.

his will be done

No, he 'vented'.

IT
IS
STARTING

MARKETS OPEN IN HALF AN HOUR

Obama does well in Philadelphia. They wouldn't shoot a brother.

Is he going to be ok Cred Forums?

Post yfw you realize CTR got this pepe in the mail last week.

Hillary has completely pulled out of Florida and Ohio, that would have been a campaign death sentence in any other cycle. it's looking like Colorado is gone for her as well, and she actually wasted money in Georgia and Arizona.

PA is hanging on by a thread for her and if she loses that it's almost certain either MI and/or WI and VA will follow. It's going to be a landslide CTR bro don't worry

Probably, it's a pain to find them oN my phone but can't help myself.

K...KEEP ME POSTED

I think Germany will bail them out Merkel is cucked.

gonna get v& for mailing all those anti-semitic hate symbols bro

twitter.com/C_Barraud/status/781740121590730752?lang=en

How are you doing, Trump gen?

I guess even some of the jews are getting tired of the act

cbsnews.com/news/the-curious-case-of-alicia-machado/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7i&linkId=29348213

>So itā€™s almost inexplicable that, despite all this coverage, the publications discussing the extraordinary stories of her life are mostly right-wing ones.

>The most interesting thing about the mainstream articles is what they leave out. There is no discussion at CNN or The New York Times, for instance, about her post-pageant fame as the fiancƩe of Phillies outfielder Bobby Abreu, or how he reportedly called it off after a reality show she was on revealed video of her apparently having sex with a housemate.

>Likewise, there is little mention of how a Venezuelan judge once alleged on live TV that Machado had threatened to kill him. Or how the Mexican attorney generalā€™s office later said she was the girlfriend of a major narco trafficker, and that she he had a child with him, according to Univision and other outlets. Or how a government witness who reportedly testified about their affair was later shot to death.

>A certain reticence is fair and appropriate when discussing the private lives of people alleging abuse at the hands of powerful men. The Clintons, of course, are no strangers to this, as they have been accused repeatedly of trying to smear women whoā€™ve said President Clinton was sexually inappropriate with them.

>But thereā€™s something odd about news coverage that avoids easily available and fascinating stories about that personā€™s life. And itā€™s especially peculiar when that person is a campaign surrogate for a major party nominee, which is what Machado is now.

"No"

There's only one way he's gonna be okay.

MN boyz unite

>On your phone
Oh. If they were on your computer I'd ask if I could get some through imgur or mega.

>hate speech is illegal in the US

Let them arrest me again. I'd love to see the shit storm on Drudge afterwards.

Sounds fair. I know radditz went on a date with Bill Maher a couple of years ago.

>unironically referring to yourself as a Trumper

kys shill, at least try to disguise yourself as a leddit fag by calling yourself a centipede

Kinda tired. I should get some coffee but I'm already really warm.

>Great, user! Take a seat and let's get started!

This is a Trump General for us Alt-right Centipedes but we have to step back and think okay Trump isn't looking too good in the polls. How can we help improve this? Or do we need to wait until next election and just stop right now?

>again

Not enough money in Europe. And she wouldn't dare.

I still can't believe I've got a candidate that for all intents and purposes is railing against NWO, while the president is actively ripping out chunks of sovereignty, openly preaching that we need to give up even more, and shipping pallets of cash to our enemies.

Trump supporters are immune to facts and evidence. They don't have to worry about hang ups with shit like truth, justice or morality.

Hey Trish, do you mind removing 1 of your shoes and pressing your foot as hard as you can into my face?

I don't doubt you would have a massive munity in the military over the prospect of a war with a nuclear armed nation. Even an idiot knows the outcome.
But desperate men do stupid things.

Obama isn't in charge. I don't think he ever actually has been.
His hands off approach to leadership has lead to a balkanisation of the entire US state. Every element of it is acting independently, often actively against each other, with no active oversight, all of them trying to fill the power vacuum.
The state dept, the military, the alphabet agencies, are all running independent, competing operations in a bid for control.
You could call it a shadow civil war that has been raging over the past 3-4 years, or longer. Its been obvious for that long at least, and now its coming to an unpleasant head.
You have a proxy war being fought between DoD and alphabet actors in Iraq, Syria and Libya, while they are all trying to use military force to undermine the diplomatic actions of factions in the state department, all to prove who is the most capable. Its the biggest reason US foreign policy looks like it is totally schizophrenic.
It is.

All of these groups, despite their attempts to win the power struggle independently, do not want the election of someone who will restore a centralised power structure to the USA.
It would strip them all of the power they now have and return them to the places they are supposed to be.

>I think Germany will bail them out
They literally can't.

*unzips dick*

They are neck and neck in most polls, the fuck are you drinking?

Yeah. This election is over. Hillary needs to stop wasting those hundreds of millions of dollars from the banks on advertisements. It's over. Tell her to shut it down and start prepping the transition team.

>facts and evidence
but facts are racist and evidence is sexist

you sound like a Trump supporter

>not being a hell raiser as a teenager so much that the FBI kicks your door in

Except half of these groups REALLY want a return of the strong centralized power structure.

>centipedes

You have to go back

I knew I did the right thing shopping that up.

>putting in the OP to vote early
What the fuck are you doing lads?
Early voting requires mailing in your ballot
You might as well vote for hillary if you do that since they're just gunna put yours down for her as well

I regret not signing up for CTR a year ago. I've been shitposting anyways, should have gotten paid for it.

Lord Kek, with the Right wing ascendant, with the German bank about to collapse; give us a sign that you are with us in these dark times. We know that you will the Happening of all happenings. May you bring the Happening that ends Western dildoism once and for all.

Shadilay!

The next debate is a town hall, which is even more biased toward Hillary. Her rally sizes may be pathetic, but she's been doing these types of smaller events for years.

To win, Trump needs to expose the audience to Hillary's hypocrisies (especially relating to TPP, Russia, and her Wall Street ties) without coming off as boorish or vengeful in the process. It'll be hard, but doable as long as he prepares well.

I fully expect Trump to win the third debate, but the second debate will determine how much that matters.

Well, keep us posted.

They've got a lot more money to burn than brains or ethics, believe me

By definition Sexism, homophobia and Racism unfairly target people with no partaking to the evidence. If something is bigoted it is unfair and thus false. For example not all Muslims bomb and many are good people.

Why does CTR even have a late-night crew? Are they trying to win the European vote?

I figured Straya was behind that. I printed up a bunch of Pepes on my printer because I was only planning to send a few out. I ended up having 120 printed at Walmart. CTR got that Pepe printed out and this Pepe.

>I don't know how voting works
Voting early is a lot more safer than on election day because it's on a physical ballot, not on a fucking computer.

That's a photo shopped picture and not Hillary. Delete it.

Nothing
Europoors just pretending their important
The Euro can't crash the economy any more than the Ruble can
Only US and Chinese currency can put the world economy into freefall

how much did that roll of postage stamps cost? how many stamps are there on it?

i must say, daily mail has been reporting on this chick and they really have been one of the least-shill websites this election.

They have millions of dollars to spent and only pay minimum wage to half retarded temps. Why not spent a few dollars to shill 24/7.

Brock probably just got confirmation that she's giving up Florida.

Or he knows the economy is about to blow to smithereens and wants to get some quality shilling in before it all ends for him.

I am voting Trump and my entire family has gotten on the band wagon.

My question is how likely is he to win given the current polls and the last debate?

I want him to win on fucking principle alone and think he has his head on straight concerning America's place in the World. I think most politicians do but they are so self fucking centered they would sacrifice us all to further their own goals.

I just want to be able to be proud to be an American without being hounded constantly about my skin color and how I am the greatest evil in the world.

Nothing is happening in the stock market retards

ca.investing.com/indices/us-spx-500-futures

>what is the domino effect

And she's pulling out because those states usually would have been comfortably safe. I doubt her objective is to take any states, since as the map is she would have won by default. She just needs to keep him from winning any more states, and if they're neck and neck after she's been outspending him for a while in these states, it's best to pull out

I've been a Trump guy all my life. I fucking love the man. I bought a hat, went to a rally, told all my friends about him.

I even converted some people to the cause.

But yesterday, something upset me. I can't believe that Trump would trade with Cuba during the embargo. Imagining someone who can't keep his word is tearing at my soul. I was trying to sleep last night but trump doing that was playing behind my closed eyes like a movie.

I didn't sleep last night. I just ordered a Hillary bumper sticker. It's been a long fight, but it's good to know I'm now on the right side. And honestly, you should be too.

There's 100 stamps in it, plus another book of stamps. Idk what stamps cost, they're like 48 cents or so. I think I spent 60 dollars or so on stamps and another 25 on supplies.

Deutsche's opening under 10; do you have ANY idea how bad that is?

I think it's cute how important you guys think the president is. You probably think America or the world will change if you elect Trump. Obama supporters thought there was gonna be change too. Every presidenta have expected that but you will all be so disappointed. I can't until you have turned on your greasy orange God.

>photoshopped
>Politifact rates this: True

>not Hillary
>Politifact rates this: Pants on Fire

>Delete it
>Politifact rates this: Mostly Shitpost

Obviously not bad at all since the US markets don't give a single fuck

Yes, the current climate of madness is why Obama hasn't been impeached or arrested. It's been around for years, it only been activated for Crooked Hillary's campaign

Look at the polls. He's tanking. I'm an alt-rightist too and a Trump-supporting Centipede (MAGA)! But Hillary is really gaining traction and we should be worried.

GET THAT SHILLING IN WHILE YOU CAN!

GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BEGINS IN 20 MINUTES

Is it only for the US? Or can you send internationally? I need this info for something...

What the fuck Tredeu

Did this guy write a book on persuasion? I want it.

>Canada thinks it can shitpost

How cute.

CTR fag kys

Stronger every day!

100%

She's not charismatic like king nigger and there's. No white guilt involved his time either. She's getting crushed in early voting already in Florida, hence the canceling of all events there abruptly. Just sit back and enjoy the ride

I think the thing that most annoys me about CTR is how low quality their posting is. They don't even try.

And we're the ones who discount global trade, Jesus Christ.

German markets open in 20 minutes. If Deutsche implodes, then get ready to see the Dow pull a Hillary on 9/11.

Fucking Twitter is worth more than The only Global bank in Germany.

I sent some to Assange and one To Trudeau. Just check your hate speech laws, which would be the worst case scenario. The US explicitly protects hate speech, I know other countries aren't so generous.

A FUCKING LEAF

I'm going to bed, and I'll see you all tomorrow before I leave for my retreat.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

Black man here with a message for White People.
We are not asking you to apologize for the sins of your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the rigged system that keeps is down

Goodnight qt.

>replying to shills
>engaging shills
>not hunting shills down when user doxxes them this November

I think you are the reason the media has been talking about pepe.

They all got the letters, they all saw that damned green frog.

If so I would love to shake your hand.

Keep in mind, he has a gf, she has a bf

>tfw I need to learn persuasion

>i-im a trump centipede

wut?

Get the fuck out of Nederland you nigger

Black man here with a message for White people.
We are not asking for you to apologize for the sins of your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the rigged system that keeps us down.

You were a fan when he was found by the US courts to be racist. When he was running a pagent and abused the contestants? When he moved thousands of jobs over seas? When he refused to pay his workers over and over again? When he lied to struggling Americans to swindle them out of their money? When he embezzled campaign funds? All he does is lie. He says one thing and a week later says the exact opposite. He has no plan for America. He doesn't view the presidency as a real job. He thinks he will get to walk into the white and start making changes. He's the cock 8th grader who is about to walk into highschool and find out its not as easy as he thought.

>I'm an alt-rightist too and a Trump-supporting Centipede

>$320 in fiat money
>people troll as jews now??

That's simply degenerate desu. She's a whore doing it for money or perks. Scott enables her.

You mean Law and Order? No can do, google. You need to assimilate to our strange customs of colorblind justice

Perhaps.

Since sending them:

Joe's son is on life support.
Ted endorsed Trump the day after receiving it.
CTR is going nuclear on us.
Nate is on suicide watch.

Not bad for 80 dollars and a few afternoons of work.

NEW

NEW

Then it begs the question:
Why haven't they mentioned physical images in their stories?
>They're afraid that if mentioned, more will come.

new!

>Trump-supporting Centipede (MAGA)!
hang yourself from the nearest gallows

My ancestors were shipped like animals to this country. I'm not going anywhere

>tfw she's persuaded

ok, lads, they're almost out, what are your la times poll predictions?

last night it was trump no change, hillary +0.3

i'm going to guess slight uptick for hillary, slight downtick for trump. the media shilling hard the past couple days.

>used to think dilbert was a shitty pretentious comic
>thought nothing of Trump
>now I literally live by their word

strange how persuasion works

>I'm a guy who's called a qt

T-thanks

Source of this gif?

I'm not in 7th grade so I don't know what shilling is. I also don't give a fuck about the global economy. We are about to elect either killer or a reality TV star as president. This is the end.

White woman here with a message for negro people.
We are not asking for you to raise our bastard children. We are asking you to wear a condom on your massive dongs.

Hillary +7
Post-debate polls-based demoralization campaign begins now.

And you'll be rounded up and killed like animals kankerneger

Dude wtf, I havent done anything to you in ieder to het this much hate. Seriously fuck all of you Neo nazis

plane ticket to liberia is cheap

>Seriously fuck all of you Neo nazis

>implying that post is hate and not simple disdain
You need to get out, toothpaste.

>I haven't done anything to you
You have your own continent. Go back to it

Isn't that an autobiography?

cnnphilippines.com/incoming/2016/09/30/Duterte-refuses-meeting-Sebastian.html

"Hitler massacred three million Jews. I'd be happy to slaughter three million addicts to save my country from perdition."