Trump CAN'T win

Trump CAN'T win.

You don't get it, Cred Forums If he gets into office a lot of fucking shit will go down, a whole tower of corruption stemming through the very heart of your government, defence and private sector.

There are many people that don't want this, but on the other hand they could just throw the Clinton Foundation under the bus, but then that means rebuilding all the relations, ties and deals.

People will want Trump. But they won't let him win.

They will continue to lie, cheat, kill and alienate the people against trump, it's why the shills are running in overdrive in all media, even on the global scale.

I'm sorry to hear that but I guess I'll just vote for Trump and hope for the best

will you fight or will you lay down and die like a dog

I hope he wins as well, it's the only chance you guys, and the rest of the world has at the moment.

But looking at the pattern regarding this presidential run things just kept becoming more extreme regarding the media propaganda, the lies told, corruption suppressed, people "commuting suicide", elections rigged, polls rigged through biased sampling.

They won't resort to flat out voting fraud unless its necessary, and it seems like it will be the case because they're being pushed to it due to Trumps popularity.

You better be getting paid for this you dumb google.

Have you ever thought that it was all a big ruse to get normies to vote on Hillary.
We made pepe look like an racist meme and linked it to Trump so that normies will vote hillary.
We did it for the lulz and to hear the cries of normies and libtards when they realize that we pulled of the biggest joke on them.
The ride is never stopping its like a down hill, it only picks up speed.

You god damn turd for brains, I'm outlining what incredible feats there are to overcome, and that just memeing about it is not enough, and believing in ones government and media to be just and fair is not enough.

Action needs to be taken so Trump can get into office.

Bursting the bubble of delusion regarding "There's no way Trump can lose" is not shilling you fuckwit, it's being sensible regarding the situation at hand.

We didn't make Pepe into any symbol. The media did, you turd.

There was no "alt-ight" till the media said there was, there was no "alt-right leader" till the faggot Milo stepped up.

THEY are turning it around by using us, not us.

No shit the SJW media is autistic and took the Twitter and other shitposting like it was real and as we use pepe often pepe as pic they linked to racism. Then mainstream media took the change and started attacking trump with this.
And alt-right is just a boogeyman created to lump all right wingers to 1 group and dismiss them as nazis.

We're in agreement then. I'm just saying it was not by our will.

NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE MOTHERFUCKER

its nice that they teach and use this as propaganda in american schools.

But what can be done?

We have to understand the odds we're against.

Just wishing is not enough.

"No potato? Fuq!" *die* - Ireland

I'm just here to say that Ireland is awesome, and I hope Trump wins as well, but I agree that it's a mountain of a task. Hopefully whites wake up because this is quite literally our last chance of preserving the America of our Founding Fathers. The government now is alien to what they constructed, and with a Hillary victory, demographics will never allow for a Republican or non-white-hating president.

What do you call the smushed up Pepe? Makes me kek every single time.

>corruption, lol

Helper, I think.

I DON'T CARE
I'VE HATED THE ESTABLISHMENT ALL MY LIFE, THEY'LL FUCK ME OR KILL ME EITHER WAY
I'LL DIE FIGHTING

hlelper.

Another gift to us from the finns. Really like those autistic snowniggers

>People will want Trump. But they won't let him win.

There will literally be civil war if this happens.

First post sensible post

CTR just give up

yes we know our elections are rigged as fuck. I'm still voting out of hope.