I-Is this true?

I don't know why everyone hates us jews :(.

This is a gay reddit thread.

Also Zoroastrians are based.

>Christianity not being semite
K user.

Money, I don’t call it money anymore, I call it fuel units. You must have enough fuel units to live out your dream and to live out your destiny.

lmao wtf is a zoroastrian?

they're called zoroastianists and no they're not

>Tao
>Pagan tier

Whoever made this chart knew nothing about religion.

Im thinking I agree with this.

gee whiz

it doesn't say they're pagan, it says they're as bad as pagans - hence pagan-tier = the same tier as pagans.
Whoever made your post knew nothing about reading comprehension.

I can respect this chart

>Not being an Animist

WEW LADS

Implying that there is anything fundamentally different between Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

THEY ARE ALL DERIVED FROM A FALSE GOD.
GOD IS DEAD
RELIGION IS A LIE
EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED BY THE BANKS TO KEEP US IN LINE

>any religion being the truth
What are you on bro

Switch Hinduism with Taoism in respectable.

Taoism isn't a religion.

Where's tengriism?
Get good pleb

You know why I find this hilarious because all these autists on here are trying to bring back Christianity as part of this contrived attempt to "believe" in old fashioned, conservatives values (i.e. traditional gender models, family models, etc.). And yet... all you fucking retards couldn't care less nor actually believe in Christianity... I wonder what % of Cred Forumsacks on here actually attend mass... yeah fucking 0... but of course... it's cringetier to be an agnostic...

this place is a backwards abyss as always

>frogposter
>religious faggot

Saged

This, Taoism is just basically just an observation of how things work.

Hinduism is 'pagan' by any sensible definition. It worships 330 million different pagan gods.

Judaism is worse than Islam. Whilst Islam is bad; Jews support the radicalisation of Muslims and promote Wahhabi strains of Islam as well as funding anti-Muslim groups across the West.

Similarly, Jews have pacified Christians by funding evangelical protestant strains.

I go to church twice a week :^)

There seems to be loads of Christians on Cred Forums

And being a bad Christian does not stop you being a Christian - somebody who tries, even if they give the slightest bit of exertion is still more pleasing than somebody who does nothing.

You know what i fucking hate? I'm not agnostic or atheist or anythih else, i simply don't care about religion and it is not a part of my life and yet i have a very good business and make 250k a year easily.

But yet i am still the lowest of the lowest, scum of the earth for not buying into any of the 10000 fairytail stories.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. If you love god so much, kys and visit him fucking betacuck praying piece of shits.

>namefag

>God is dead
Don't use this phrase if you don't understand it, you fucking whale. Nietzsche just meant that people don't understand theism and that the "God in the sky" idea is a myth. Because it is. And when you misunderstand theism it becomes pointless and you descend into meaninglessness. Heaven isn't "up there," it's here on earth.

>Luke 17:20-21
>And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
>Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
>within you

Tengri is pagan

That said it's a bad chart. So Catharism is considered the highest order? Gnosticism? Coptic Christianity? Needs to distinguish.

>newfag

That's completely false. How can you be so confident, being this retarded? They are called Zoroastrians or Zarathustrans.
3000-some year old fire-worshiping religion from present-day Iran. They believe in a self-creating universe and an almighty, but not omnipotent, deity named Mazda. Though, Iran is a Shia nation. they observe many Zoroastrian holidays, because the religion was such a driving force in the area for so long.

Eat shit, heathen

Don't forget how the Zoroastrians are Dualists who believe that all of time is a battle between good and evil. They're hardcore as fuck, should be higher on the list.

They even believed in a Messiah figure, the Saoshyant. Saoshyant cults were a major insurgency against Islam for a while. You'd have these dudes in Khorasan dressing in green silk and claiming to be harbingers of the end times.

Taoism should be on the same level as Christianity.

>hurr muh Christfag waifu durrr
>muh sandnigger tomes

Atheists might be the most obnoxious fucking retards on the planet

Kill yourself

>christianity not semite tier
lmao thanks for the laugh OP

>Believing that reconstruction
Why

There is no god. If you believe otherwise you're a tool.

Christianity is some stupid Italian Arab thing; I don't know why WHITE PEOPLE believe it's "their own" culture.

Paganism is white. Not Christianity.

>dats rite, Yeshua was achually Aryan!

>atheists
>retards
>muh worldwide flood and impossible YUGE ark

lmao give it another 100 years or so dumb fuck and everyone in the first world essentially will be irreligious, whether you like it or not things are changing.

Of course not, claiming any religion to actually be true is retarded because there is no evidence. You may as well just pick one at random and claim it is the one true religion.

Beats the violence caused by religion. Di you know how rare it is for someone to be killed in the name of atheism (no Stalin/Mao don't count because people weren't killed in the name of atheism, they were just killed by a government that happened to be atheist)? Or how common it is for someone to be killed in the name of religion? Nowadays it's mostly islam, but a couple hundred years ago it was christianity.

How can God be any race?

Please provide an example of why killing for religion is immoral. What is your source of moral authority for your claim?

yeah and Augustus was the son of God also, I guess by your logic he wasn't Roman lmao

Read a book.

like what book? the one that a bunch of kikes wrote?

>american education

>Buddhism

Every single religion tier chart:

>Top tier
My Religion
>High Tier
Religions that are loosely similar to my religion
>Mid tier
Religions that I don't really care about
>Low tier
Religions with a historical problem with my religion
>Shit tier
Religions that are currently trendy to hate in the social circle I belong to.

>Plenty of knowledgeable Americans posting ITT
Piss off

New Testament is Greek

I thought Greeks were a solid bedrock for Western culture and thought?

Jews tend to be liberals and tend to be cucks. They like to manipulate and control because they are greedy. If you are a Jew, but conservative, voting for Trump, welcome. A liberal Jew is cancer

>christianity not semitic tier
>a true aryan monotheistic religion like zoroastrianism so low
>ethnic religions not top tier

Most people don't kill because they have empathy. However it is objectively lowering the human population, which may or may not be a bad thing. We don't know and it's irreversible. These are very good reasons for killing to be illegal.

Killing can be good if the ends somehow justify the means, but killing in the name of religion seems like a pretty shitty bet to make. Seeing as all religions are most definitely false.

Kys SJW, thanks for correcting the record

What is the source/purpose of empathy? You say there are good reasons for killing to be illegal - but are there, or are we just conditioned to think that?

I'm obviously not going to say "lol just start killing people dude :^)" but I'm trying to make a point that Judeo-Christian values are bred into all of us, and we assume they're "the natural order of mankind." Obviously Judeo-Christian values aren't the only ones to outlaw murder, but as a Western nation obviously it's the most predominant form of thought we're forced to imbibe from birth. Even so-called atheists subscribe to it.

This, if you don't follow the old gods, you're basically a Semitic cock slobbering cuck

>christianity
>not semitic
lmao

>new testament is greek
lol no, just because it was written in Greek language to appeal to dumb goyim doesn't make it Greek. Its writers were mostly kikes

>source/purpose of empathy

The source would be my experiences, purpose? I don't know. It certainly makes my life a million times easier.

>Judeo-Christian values are bred into all of us

Some, sure, the ones that have managed to stand the test of time. However that means nothing as far as the credibility of the religion itself, as you said "Judeo-Christian values aren't the only ones to outlaw murder."

Perhaps these values are common in groups of people that are simply trying to coexist, because they make it easier to coexist.

My imaginary friend is the RIGHT ONE

>this thread

>Hinduism
>Respectable
>Taoism
>Shintoism
>Pagan tier
fucking retarded

you don't own a business.

what would new age cultism count as?

Better tier

>2016
>not being gnostic
It's like you want to be enslaved

Zoroastrism is definetely respectable-tier.

>creativity movement
>witchcraft

Basically the religion that should've become number 1. Christianity is heavily mixed and influenced by it, Jesus (if he existed) spent a time in the near-East Persian area influenced by their philiosophy.

>christianity
>not semite

Shalom fellow Merchant, just arrived with my camel caravan to deliver this message.

"Don't hate jews, just wish there were a lot less Zionist."

> Muslim

yeah Zoroastrianism's entire principle is "you're in charge of your own fate, you can be a good person and make the world better and go to heaven, or you can be a bad person and make the world worse and go to hell, and it doesn't matter what religion/race/sex/caste you are because you're the only one who can shape your fate"

It's not like Christianity or Islam where you become one and you are instantly forgiven of any shitty deed, while someone who lives a virtuous life but believes in the wrong god will go to hell

>he doesn't praise Kek exclusively

I attend Catholic church weekly.
I'm not Catholic.
Nor a hardcore believer.
All we know is humans are fallible and never right 100% of the time.
It's most likely both believing in God and and believing God doesn't exist are wrong.
But believing can offer you a network of people that can be useful for many purposes first and foremost the need to socialize in humans.

Why do you care what other people believe?

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
-- Psalm 14:1

Foolish burger.