HILLARY "PILL ROLLING" CLINTON! PARKINSONS??

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

There's no denying that's Parkinson's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e532YW-Zwf0
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/781698157969301504?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HO-LEE-FUK leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=e532YW-Zwf0

An example of "pill rolling" tremors in Parkinson's patients.

bumping

I know I'm going to be called a CTR shill for this but are you people being willfully ignorant or fucking retarded? Her finger is barely moving, looks like a very minor nervous tick seeing as though she's debating in front of almost 100million people. Pick your fucking battles because it's shit like this that msm gets normies to laugh at you for.

This is dumb. I just watched five videos of pill-rolling tremor examples and she's not really doing it.

It's a nervous tick at worst.

Honestly this, its more concerning to me about how someone ran and grabbed that notebook off of her podium right after the debate. What was she hiding?

Wow she moved her index finger slightly! That must mean she has a debilitating condition!

>CTR meeting this week
>whats the most benign thing we can shit post on Cred Forums to make trump supporters look like crazy conspiracy theorists
>Parkinson sufferers have this involuntary finger movement, hillary moved her finger a few times at the debates
>THATS IT! you have your marching orders people, get to it.

Don\t be ridiculous, I don't work for CTR

HI-REZ PIC OF PODIUM

VIRAL THAT VID

SHE JUST CANCELED ALL HER FLORIDA EVENTS

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/781698157969301504?lang=en

SOMETHING IS UP

adelaide?

CTR are afraid of this catch, they've been all over this all night... first saying she had a touchscreen she was scrolling on etc.now this shit

SHE HAS PARKINSON'S

INSIDERS HAVE SAID THIS FOR MONTHS

And Michael J. Fox is the first woman to lead a major political party in the United States

You smell like Obama Leaf......

Cough drops at the ready.

no slide

It definitely looks like some kind of involuntary movement to me. Think about it. If she was going to be doing something idle with her hands wouldn't she be tapping them? Not doing weird uncomfortable finger bends?

Yeah, it looked spastic and jerky, not a natural movement or fidget

>It definitely looks like some kind of involuntary movement

no doubt

Here is both the original and unflattering picture that Hillary and CTR doesnt want you to see with her ugly freckles and all

If you dont save this picture and post it next time you see the airbrushed one, you are letting them lie

looks like a cunt

Why were the podiums set up this way? Why was Trump in the middle directly facing the moderator looking like "the accused" with Hillary on the side looking like an observer or consultant?

ugly even as a child.

You almost convinced me that leafs aren't cancer OP

> The murder in those eyes.

When it turns out that she does, in fact, have Parkinson's, what are you shills going to say then?

>well, she didn't have it during the election cycle - it has just now been diagnosed

Whether she becomes president or not, it'll be virtually impossible to deny the truth once the tremors get progressively worse and even the shills and the media won't be able to cover for her. You clowns do know that Parkinson's is a progressive disease, right? It only gets worse, not better.

I can't wait to watch the shitstorm when Middle America realizes it has been duped.

Because the GOP doesn't have a fucking clue about how to stage a staged media event. The Democratic party can tap into (((Hollywood))) to get the lighting and the shadows and the music and the subliminal messages just right.

>muh fake Roman columns

i don't see much of a difference, can someone post the other one?