Is liking cuteness a form of cuckedness?

Tell me again why do we waste tremendous resources on Pandas.

> fat
> lazy
> picky

They deserve to go extinct. Why do human like """cute""" stuff? It makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrD945Kbou8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pandas are over rated, its all about dem red pandas, fuck grey squirals aswell, fucking niggers

Learning how to take care of others isn't degenerate, you nigger.

It's a female instinct that helps them deal with stupid, lazy, picky children. How are you this retarded?

What do you expect? All the underages here can barely take care of the inanimate objects their mommy bought for them, case in point the cracked phone they're shitposting from. They lack the mental capability to even consider caring for not them.

Liking cute things is natural among humans and many animals. It helps us decide that infants are worth keeping. Spiders and seahorses have thousands of babies and they don't a fuck about them. But for a human or a bird to be pregnant and nurture it's young is a big investment in food.

You must be real fun to be around.

saged. fuck you OP

Nigger

I like raccoons, myself.

We like cute things because we evolved an attachment to our young, helping their survival. Maybe banning cute things other than babies would encourage white women to have more children. Too many white women are fawning over animals and animated characters instead of babies.

>betrayal : the post

But I like cute young girls?

>thinking your food is cute
yes.

I like animals more than people. If you ask me to save either one random panda or one thousand random shitskins, I'd take the panda without hesitating. Even if it was a random white, I'd still probably do it.
Basically, people are shits and backstabbers. Animals are, by nature, honest. They do what the intend in a straightforward way. And they're cute. So fuck you, OP.

because a part of displaying your total and utter dominance over nature is keeping worthless unsustainable species alive simply because you find them amusing

>animals are honest

Bullshit. Animals are lying psychopaths, they just seem honest because they're too stupid to deceive a human.

there's worse things the money could be going towards
like Africa

Ooh! I wish I could go there and cuddle each and every one of those adorable baby pandas!

But then, I'm not a psychopath.

Disgusting, trash eating niggers of the animal kingdom.

>a fucking leaf

Liking cute things gave us dogs. I'd rather be dead than live in a world without dogs.

This.

They only survived because of us, the dumb bastards cant even fuck without us holding their hand.

We ought to let nature have its way with them

ALL FUCKING PANDAS MUST FUCKING HANG

youtube.com/watch?v=zrD945Kbou8

Pandas only have trouble breeding because they were locked.
That would make it the less degenerate species there is, by refusing to mate if watched, even if it drives to extinction.

>It makes no sense.

Except it does. Think harder.

This guy gets it.

>muh abeebuls: the post
This website is 18+ kid.

fuck you nigger im 15 and i m still smarter then u

fuck u u species traitor