GET IN HER Cred Forums THIS THREAD IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SLID AND THIS CONCERNS Cred Forums AS A WHOLE...

GET IN HER Cred Forums THIS THREAD IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SLID AND THIS CONCERNS Cred Forums AS A WHOLE, CTR ARE HERE AND THEY WANT TO IDENTIFY "THOUGHT LEADERS" AND DOX ANONS lol. TAKE AN INSIDE LOOK AT HOW THESE WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS OPERATE. THEY ARE PISSED WE DO FOR FREE WHAT THEY CAN'T DO WITH A SUPER PAC, MONEY LAUNDERING AND SIX MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

GET IN HERE DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/
twitter.com/efink?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/QyTdobS_yJo
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
hackread.com/hackers-claim-stealing-nsa-hacking-tools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POSTING SCREEN SHOTS OF THE CONVERSATION THE MORNING AFTER THE DEBATE.

FUCJING BUMP

THESE IDIOTS WERE PISSED THE POLLS DIDN'T GO THEIR WAY.

Thanks fot the bump user this is important it proves the raiding is real...

Up

Guys I have an idea, Barack Obama created a veto to allow the victims families of 9/11 to sue Saudi Arabia, if Clinton wins we should create a petition to allow Afghanistan and Iraq to sue the United States government for all the innocents killed in Afghanistan and so on, however if trump wins we just chill

>fink

lel, Cred Forums is right again

Cred Forums is right more than anyone will ever admit.

>if Clinton wins
stopped reading there

>Cred Forums
>thought leaders

Kek, if CTR is reading this PLEASE nuke this fucking board, it's full of cancer, once this board is nuked the well intentioned population will move on to r/the_donald where the actual work gets done. Fucking idiots think they're changing something in this isolated echo chamber, masturbating over numbers which log their posts. Sure some autists from this board have has a few decent ideas, but ideas are worthless, it's about using those ideas and putting them in front of the norman population which the_donald does.

Lmao they sound so pathetic

FUCKING EXPOSED FAGGOT.

>t. Scared redditor

10th time for this thread

They wouldn't be stupid enough to dox us, because their payroll is a matter of public record, so we have all the dox on them already.

Let them come, they can't do shit to people in foreign countries like Bulgaria. And if they don't even know how to fucking rig ONLINE POLLS in their favor they're a lost cause of all talk and no action.
Normalfags and newfags will fall for their stupid shit, but anyone here that's computer literate won't give a shit.
You are computer literate, right?
And don't forget the NSA tools leak. There's Cred Forumsentlemen out there with the same tools they have in their hands.

False flag. Nice try CTR.

They're after reddit too.

>Warning Danger Will Robinson: I'm Triggered
Yes yes 1/10 of Cred Forums saw it.
Cred Forums will be dangerous for this election.
Don't ruin yourself by doing something stupid. Verify it. Don't show yourselves out to be BLM false flagers.
Be-careful with external links and such.

Wouldn't doxxing us just make us even MORE driven?

The saddest words of tongue or pen

Are Cred Forums was right again

>people can shop ellen degenerate to look like a woman but that black text on a white background couldn't possibly be faked

don't dox me bro

Everyone who supports Trump should read "60 seconds of leadership" and take those skills you will learn and be "ringleaders" yourself and spread the knowledge everywhere.

>We are influencing others and they are influencing us

CTR on suicide watch

First for me faggot no one is asking you to be here you could be enjoying sniffing you farts somewhere.
Do you really think the people here are so fucking stupid they will fall for such a piss poor obvious ploy? You are a fucking moron.

you're posting images for ants now
I think you meant this for the hillary audience, considering how small her rallies get

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

I'm fucking dying. That is the quintessential liberal right there folks. My god my fucking sides.

>CTR thinks they can reverse the effects of a triple paradigm shift.

We're not some fringe group. We're just the first of many to wake up.

Yeah those image grabs are shit sorry it's all repeated in the convo though

Lol CTR suck a dick faggots.

>the CTR LARPing threads with the same roleplay logs continue on

CTR shill get out

I'm behind 9 proxies

>The only good thing about it it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?

what the fuck does it means...

Why don't we just doxx them back?

Stupid fucks (if it's real, which I doubt). You can't DOX an anonymous poster unless they reveal information about themselves.

We've been through this. It's not going to work. Yeah sure buddy, I'm CTR that's why I am basically narcing them out to Cred Forums.

So fucking stupid. Derpy doo.

This. Also nice 69
Praise kek

lmao you guys are so autistic

you literally sound like you're sperging out that you cant get upvotes here and be a "thought leader"

You got my hopes up but this shit is fucking fake

>Trump made her look like a girl.
>Trump's too charismatic

This shit reads like a Cred Forumslacks wet dream. They wouldn't talk like that.

They're talking about going after The_Donald on reddit.

fake and gay

Already done. Did you fucking forget the visit to CTR headquarters and the pdf payroll drop?

well that's why I'm posting this. Cred Forums need to watch it's rear flank because CTR shills really are trying to cause divisiveness

The evidence of that being? Because you said it? Fuck off idiot.

Okay. Can you prove what you're saying? some evidence that refutes the posted evidence? I'm listening...

>thought leaders

good god if they think anyone is at the head of this fuckfest they have another thing coming.

Also when I saw meme-generators and shit posters I couldn't help thinking

>Gene Wilder
>We are the meme generators, and we are the posters of shit

Where are you getting these Slack screenshots?

It's you who has to prove it. Do:

I'm a high-ranking Cred Forums thought leader.

Come get me.

You're too late, my memes have already spread to the far corners of the earth!

Tr[b]ump
Looks Interesting Desu

I'm not that other poster. I'm just curious where the Slack screenshots came from

CTR & Crooked Hillary in meltdown mode.

They can't do shit!

it's me im the thought leader ctr

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

Don't even try to say it's fake, I checked.
snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/

bamp

Guys were all the thought leaders.
Don't tell them I'm a thought leader guy

Well shit, if realtruenews reported it, it must be really true. I mean they ARE named 'real true news' after all.

Don't bump this thread anymore

But Lord Kek is our thought leader.

Obvious shilling thread. Don't forget to sage

They're not going to get the notorious hacker known as Cred Forums are they? They can't get our leader!

Kek, this shit sounds so fake and gay I can't stand it.

Those logs are seriously out of some High School screenplay class where a kid is trying to sound cool.

Joking Subservient: Haha, Pizza!!
Top Executive: IM NOT IN THE MOOD! I want matrix full spectrum enhancement NSA backtracing on these thought leaders ON MY DESK tomorrow. WORD OF GOD
Joking Subservient: Yes sir

Give me a fucking break. You could at least be a more convincing writer but you're probably underage B&

All I know is a tripfag named Krager is behind 90% of the trump spam.

Don't forget the "I really hate x pizza" punchline

He died in the van explosion(wink-wink)

It would be a lot easier if we could all identify the guy named Cred Forums. I mean, its like finding a needle in a hay stack with over 9000 CTR agents hunting.

this is the guy talking about killing people?

Not in the memes!!!

who cloned the facebook faggot?

86'd
Bitch

Boop

That's why I quoted you, I wanted him to prove where he got his shit. IDs exist in threads, you know.

Yeah this is bullshit. Looks like false flag rubbish designed to make trump supporters look dumb. Nothing in these images can be proven

>Literally a Jew running an operation to dox people who dont support Hillary

twitter.com/efink?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

As I said I checked the source for legitimacy before I posted the first fucking screenshot. Anyone who is reading this thread is now aware exactly how these little bitches operate and a post that says what yours does is a textbook example of what to expect from these little bitches so... if you extrapolate that to it's logical conclusion...you're one of the little bitches, trying to derail the thread. Smug fucking dicksmoker.

>GET IN HER Cred Forums

Wait what?

so this is the guy who want to kill us??

shitting my pants right now...

Nice find. Very nice indeed.

These guys sound like retards why the fuck would shillary pay them 6 million dollars is beyond me

Kek

Yeah that cocksucker is going to jail for money laundering if The Skank wins. There is more than an election at stake for his traitorous ass. (I consider him a traitor for throwing that much support behind electing a criminal).

Can that guy look any more Chosen?

Oops I mean isn't.
So for true justice to be done Hillary must lose. I want to reiterate the cold hard fact that once again Trump (with our help) is accomplishing something for free Hillary Clinton can't buy for six million dollars.

Has anyone found the CTR HQ location yet???

Its gotta be around the DC area close enough to get We, The Pizza

Oy vey look at this kikes massive nose
youtu.be/QyTdobS_yJo

Look up where that fink guy lives or works and start there. It should be close by unless they all work from home

Cool meme

Come at me CTR I got a licensed spoon and I'll use it

Well it says in his Linkdin that he no longer works there. It said he left Nov 2015, unless he is lying to throw us off.

>any more chosen
kek well memed, friend. jesus. he couldnt be more of a stereotype if he tried

Kek

I've been a high ranking Cred Forums thought leader for almost 13 years. Come and get me CTR.

I'm holding a Pepe dead man's switch. Arrest me and hundreds of ancient Pepes will be unleashed on the internet. Hillary will lose by 5 million votes and you'll all be out of jobs.

How do I become a thought leader bros. I want to be the Thoughtest Leader

Someone tried, and the chatroom exists. Also some employees were found that might be the people behind the nicknames.

The writing does feel like roleplaying though, so might be a CTR false flag to scare some people into thinking that they might get doxxed for shitposting here.

It says american bridge 21st century and CTR.

I found American bridge in Richmond, but its a 3 hour drive to We the pizza.

Think

Correction 1:46 hour drive

It seem far too much like role-play. Maybe its just that, out of context, it sounds like they are trying to be cool or something but they sound retarded as fuck.

This is hilarious.

Well they are stupid.

Yea, or they could be playing 4d-chess, and write that way on purpose. So if a leak happens, people will dismiss it as some faggots roleplaying.

the only one we haven't found is this kim guy

any leads?

this is gay and fake but thanks OP I was really bored

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THE DEAD ARE RISING FROM THEIR GRAVES TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. HER EVIL WILL CONSUME US.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

havent heard about anyone finding him yet.

Even if it is true, what are they going to do? kill all of Cred Forums?

I did find the FACTCHECK physical location.

202 S. 36th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3806

Ill be a thought leader. give me the pasta, something to work with, and ill postthat shit every four hours to whatever forum you please. i have a lot of idle time with unregulated internet usage. I'm serious, I'm 28 KeK

Yeah. They sure fucking do. You gonna dox me?

I think its roleplay. For the NSA to give away their tech to CTR just seems plain retarded and would land them in big shit. the whole thing is fabricated to get casual anons to stop posting

bumpelidump

Pay debts bitch, oh wait fuck merkle too, keep the money and shut your mouth.

Clearly fake m8

I'm a fucking casual user and I'm still gonna post. Seems dumb to cave in to threats.

shitposters being killed all over the world by CTR nu male agents. Australian population decimated
>mfw

The link is posted, refute the evidence repeating it's fake and gay ad nauseum is proof it's not. If it could be disproven it would have been by now. Do you even know where you are newfag.

CTR officially declares war on Australia on the grounds that they are shitposting against Clinton. Thousands of CTR dead. The Aussies have learned to harness the destructive power that is Emu.

inb4 Australia is no longer the only nation to lose a war against Emus.

1000 redditors killed, it's another shoa!!!

Wait wait wait!!!!

Who is this Brock fucker???

Anyone found out yet????

So.
Is corrupt the record really up to something or are we rp thread?

bump

David Brock. Hiullary's but buddy. Runs the CTR super pac. Thinks he's smart. Was just outed on Cred Forums for fucking with Cred Forums.

you cleaned up the awful tom clancy writing a little bit, but it's still trash that's not even close to believable

Read the thread, the link is posted.

Yawn...

I agree.
Don't back down, double down

Who is the Brock guy???

hackread.com/hackers-claim-stealing-nsa-hacking-tools/

Never mind what I my last post. TY bro!!

Plz be my ai gf

.... unless you are that 800 pound hacker .....

Couldnt post the link, but google "shadow brokers selling".

or nvm, my post didnt show up for a while for some reason.

>dox anons
Yeah... no... Cred Forums isn't like tumblr or twitter or facebook or shit like that where you its easily connected to your IRL identity. IP logs are strictly server-side and even those get dumped after a couple weeks. Even on top of that - the overwhelming majority of Cred Forums posters either:

a) use campus or public wi-fi, which aren't going to be identifiable unless you want to fucking sue every college and coffee shop in America for their wi-fi logs

or

b) posting behind forty-seven proxies, which they aren't going to be able to trace back through

SJW and CTR shills have been spoiled, they've had it easy going after poor schmucks foolish enough to post redpills or politically incorrect comments on their facebook profiles and shit, where the shills don't have to work any harder than clicking the button that says "hey there, look up my email, phone number, place of employment, and a list of all my closest friends and loved ones".

This is Cred Forums. We games polls and crashes servers for shits and giggles, we once tracked down an animal abuser based on nothing but the color of their carpet and a few odds and ends in their room, we've saved lives, destroyed careers, Christ a few months ago we had anons here analyzing ISIS propaganda films in order to triangulate bombing targets for the Russian air force.

The truth of the matter is that CTR are hopelessly, HILARIOUSLY, out of their fucking league.

when /x/ spills over into Cred Forums
I bet you posted all the Jewish gerematria threads too, you meth head faggot

I just made a hitler tulpa so we can make canada great again.

But he wont stop screaming cuz i tried to masturbate on him

This some disturbing shit

>the well intentioned population will move on to r/the_donald
hahaaha what the fuck how retarded are you

Almost forgot: ((Cohen))

Wew, JIDF please leave.

Wasn't it three parentheses?

Hilary's campaign aren't afraid of us shit-posters, they're afraid of the people having a fucking voice.

Literally who cares. What are they going to do? Post rat links and DDoS people?

>Thought leaders

This shit is entirely CTR scare tactics trying to get people to self-censor.

oh ya u r right

Cred Forums's full of 15 year olds who can't spell proxy and the FBI has had a backdoor to Cred Forums for about a decade now from all the cp that used to be posted on Cred Forums in the early days, also don't forget hiroyuki might be selling the site lmao

really make you fink

>flag
>not a shitpost?

weird

How can I get paid to shill?

I've been in about four threads today where someone with an American fleg has jumped in, said "test" and that's it. Shady as fuck.

Join the alt right and become a hacker for Putin.

Eh, fat chance. Pol is a hivemind - if you get the thought leaders of a new, emerging trend, then it would work. But now? Now a great amount of people on here, have thrown in their towel with the thought - the movement. They are at least half a year too late to stop this shit.

>150 from Cred Forums

Oh lawdy, lawd. Do we even have that many people, pham?

Fake, SomethingAwful Forums already leaked they've been behind CTR. I repeat, SA goons = CTR. This is just another one of their ruses.