Based Indian Army took its revenge. HEIL HIND!

For all those who are wondering what's happening between India and Pakistan

>Indian forces killed a terrorist need Buhran Wani in Indian Kashmir
>Sunni muslims (famous for being terrorists and Paki supporters) protested the killings and started rioting
>Indian Armed Forces used pellet guns to control riots, 100+ pro-terrorist Kashmiris got killed
>Pakistan objected the reduction of Pro-Pakistan people in Kashmir
>Based Indian PM Modi points out half of Pakistani people wanting to dissolve Pakistan (Baluchistan and Sindh) and the use of fighter jets and tactical bomb by Pakistan on Pakistanis
>Pakistan gets butthurt, violates ceasfire on LOC. India retaliates back.
>Pakistani terrorists launched an attack on an Indian military base in Uri where 18 soldiers lost there lives (16 out of 18 lost there lives due to fire in their sleeping room)
>India shows proof of Pakistani involvement in the attacks
>Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif shit talks about India in UN Gen Assembly
>Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj BTFOs Pakistan in her UN Gen Assembly, designates Pakistan as a terrorist nation
>Indian Parliament's Secretary to UN Eenam Gambhir BTFOs Pakistan in UN Gen Assembly
>India ceases trade with Pakistan and showed her willingness of dissolving Indus Water treaty, indicating India's motives to cut/reduce Pakistan's water supply.
>Pakistan threatens that China will cut Brahmputra's (river in India) water supply if that happened
>Pakistan Defense minister threatens to wipe out India
>India conducts a surgical strike inside Pakistan the same night

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/armys-daring-surgical-strike-marks-radical-change-in-indias-pakistan-policy/articleshow/54593808.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=BcA2v7J3Hj4
tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201609291420-3e9r.htm).
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=4uO9tyyjRd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>18 Indian Para-Commandos (One of India's many special forces) were dropped near the LOC by hellicopters
>They infiltrated Pakistan, and destroyed 7 terror launchpads spread between the area of 500 meters - 3 kms beyond the LOC and killing 38 terrorists and capturing a few.
>2 Pakistani soldiers noticed the Indian Operations and were killed by the Indian Army on the spot
>Indian Para-Commandos return successfully without any loss of life or injury.
>Indian Director General Of Military Operations (DGMO) notifies about the strike to Pakistan's DGMO
>Pakistan violates ceasefire again in the morning on line of control, Indian retaliates by killing two Pakistani soldiers and injuring 9.
>India makes the Strategic strike public
>India evacuates villages across 10km from LOC and moves troops towards the borders
>Pakistan denies strike but still condemns the attack
>Another Pakistani terrorist incursion takes place but successfully neutralized by Indian Army.
>Pak Defense Minister changes stance on wiping out India and says of using tactical nukes to protect Pakistan.
>Pakistan violates ceasefire again, India retaliates
>China and US claims of trying to mediate between India and Pakistan.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/armys-daring-surgical-strike-marks-radical-change-in-indias-pakistan-policy/articleshow/54593808.cms

wtf I admire India now.

I won't use poo in loo jokes anymore pajeet.

Thanks

India and Pakistan are always at each other's throats, it was only just a matter of time before the wind knocked over the powder keg on stilts.

I hope we wipe Pakistan out.

I hope so to.

I love India. Thank you for your great work

Unite the subcontinent by force

Undo the partition

>18 Indian Para-Commandos (One of India's many special forces) were dropped near the LOC by hellicopters
>They infiltrated Pakistan, and destroyed 7 terror launchpads spread between the area of 500 meters - 3 kms beyond the LOC and killing 38 terrorists and capturing a few.
>2 Pakistani soldiers noticed the Indian Operations and were killed by the Indian Army on the spot
>Indian Para-Commandos return successfully without any loss of life or injury.

based

Do it.
Do it Pajeet.
Make them your new designated street.

Indians are good people. I remember in my early twenties I was homeless in northern Ontario during the winter time and this Sikh temple was nearby, they let me stay for four days and I was able to get some work during that time. For that I can't be hateful towards them. Pakistan is a terrorist state and deserves to feel the arm.

Fuck Pakistan. Our bullshit government won't consider them a full blown enemy like they should.

If this actually happened and isn't just psyops tier shit that's a damn good collection of operators.

Truth be told I never really even thought about Indias defensive or offensive capabilities until this whole thing.

Your people are sort of based from time to time. Overall your country is turd-world, but that's most of the world, even my country in some places.

Sikh are the diamonds in the rough among indians.

pakistan is a shithole

kill them all pajeet

I always thought of India as allies. Please wipe the Paki scum off the face of the earth.

me too.

Please stop coming to our country.

SCATSAT ready for orbital bumbardment, awaiting target designation.

I would have thought with a billion people they could come up with a handful of awesome soldiers, but then I remembered the olympics and their single, silver medal. I think it's more that everyone in that area sucks, so some of them have to shine compared to the others.

Fuck Pakistan, they're lower than a turd in the slums of India.

>a hundred western sikhs are good people
>that means the country with 1 billion unwashed subhumans and 100 million elitist classist rich aryans is worth protecting

I backpacked through Pakistan and motorcycled through a good portion of india, Pakistan has the better people by far

at least they did in the 90s

I'm always fascinated how Police force can kill 100+ people at protests there in Shitlands, and nothing happens afterwards, no PooLivesMatter or shit like that, not InternationalDeepConcernTM.

But if one stinking antifa junkie and/or nigger gets murdered while setting cars on fire in Europe, we get media coverage, riots, and obligatory extra Holocaust classes in school.

How are Thirdlworlders so based? Is it because there is billions of them so 100 dead shits is not a problem?

>Is it because there is billions of them so 100 dead shits is not a problem?
it's exactly that

Based India

Fuck all those paki cunts

So are things set to Happen, or is this another saber rattle?

You can do it India! We believe in you!

Pakistani people here are even dirtier than the Indians and fall for nigger rap culture.

I much prefer the Indians here than the Pakistani people here. Can't speak for abroad.

>This, and the DB collapsing in the same 24 hour span

Is the end near?

You're doing great work, Indian bros. Make those bastards pay for all they've done.

>Nuke 100 mil muzzies
>Nuke 1 bil poo in the loo
Pick one guys

I hope you wipe period

>interesting yellow journalism
*Bump*

Activate code name DESIGNATED India and shit nukes all over those Paki streets.

Pakis truly are the lowest forms of humans on this planet next to Abos and Jews.

The only time I will praise Pajeet. Go get em!

Why not both?

>revenge
You been fighting for centuries, last peace treaty literally 15 years ago and before that 10 years ago...etc.

UNITED COALITION AGAINST ISLAM

KILL THE THE MUSLIMS PAJEE

Checked

>One of India's many special forces)

KEK
Special forces

Please take bath everyday using industrial grade soap.

All of this, and it's not a full war yet? poos are a bunch of pussies

>Is it because there is billions of them so 100 dead shits is not a problem?
THIS

And because this shit is happening from so long that the whole country know that the people died were most probably terrorist sympathizers mudslimes and deserved to be killed.

POOCLEAR WARFARE NOW

Its not the first time we have performed a surgical strike in a neighboring country without the latter's permission, we have done it in Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and twice in Myanmar (1 when it was Burma)

chortle

good work pajeet, continue removing paki

Okay so who are these Pakastani "terrorists"
Do they really have no alignment with their government?

Because it sounds like India killed some Pakastanis, labeled them as terrorists so its justified, then when Pakistan retaliates its "violating the cease fire"

Tell me why im wrong bc i know i probably am

its just an average m8.

they have a billion people. a couple thousand of em will be based just because statistics

INDIA PLEASE NUKE PAKISTAN

POO DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU REMOVE KEBAB

YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME TO MY COUNTRY IF YOU WILL REMOVE ALL MUSLIM FROM EARTH

>wipe

Pajeet vs Mehmet, place your bets everyone.
One side is going to be incinerated off the face of the planet.

Someone needs to fight back against these Muslim assholes.

India doesn't have over 9000% of liberal faggots, so India can do that.

xD

good job kill all paki subhumans

Both of these country have nukes.

The scale to a full war is going to have build up slowly.

Someone is going to have to eat a nuke but who ever eats it first is most likely going to have the world down their throats AKA America because we all know Euros are to busy sucking brown cock.

Terrorists fractions like Taliban sponsored by Pakistani government and military to create instability in India

>we
Fuck off
Don't act like you had any part in that operation

kek

But let's have a cease-fire on latrine bantz until India puts Pakistan in its place.

PS: India, don't forget the Pakistanis in the UK - I don't think the Brits will mind if you take some of them out since you are already cleaning house.

>one side
If these two go to war, in all likelihood it becomes world war 3. In which case, we all get nuked. All because of some dirty fucking brown people across the world.

I'm in san diego and it's all indian bros. We're with you Indian make all of pakistan flow with poo

Go pajeet. Take back your rightful clay. Turn Pakistan into a designated shitting street

We are nationalist people, one of the reason why we we don't have many libtards.

t.Mohammed

Wtf I love India now. I am now a #heatSikhingMissile

I know. It's almost shocking to see ANYONE taking quick decisive action against muslims nowadays.

How long before obongo comes to the aid of his chosen people and attempts to at least scold India?

t. Mr 60%

>mfw I have an indian friend who said things are good between Pakistan and India
>mfw this happens

Remember, practice makes perfect.

Also, ignore buttmad Pakis posting ITT from my country. They are very easy to spot.

Obama hasn't done jackshit about Pakistan and neither will the hill-bitch.

>DJT, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!

No one is going to go full world war over these two shit holes.

No one wants to deal with these two countries that badly.

There will be some thumb twiddling in the UN like always and then China and USA will make some sort of intervention contract most likely with India because fuck Pakistan.

Within this week.

>I don't think the Brits will mind if you take some of them out since you are already cleaning house

We won't mind at all, Indians are far more welcome here than Pakis.

GO INDIA.

Kek

how are you guys not at full blown war yet. you think it will just blow over? Damn truth bomb guys said india pakistan george soros false flag was gonna stir up some poo now it is here. fuck.

Buttmad Paki detected. Go back to Karachi, Ali.

Glad America can take a back seat on kebab removal

If you bring yourself out as a nationalist, then why dedicate your free time posting yellow journalism on a garbage site like this? A true nationalist would help clean and maintain sancity of your country. Frankly, I hope you both nuke eachother.

Indian Americans literally own the Democratic party, that's why US is getting harder and harder on Pakistan day by day.

We are ready for war, tbqh Indians are aching for it, tanks are placed over Indo-Pak and Indo-China borders, BRAMHOS missiles have been stationed on Indo-China borders, all military bases and missile defense systems are active. Its not our fault if Pakistan backs off.

If this bullshit is all over that faggit pedo muhammid and your stupid islamb religion I will not be happy. WWIII needs to start by the west, Russia and China sending 80 nukes into the centre of the middle east ffs. We need to do what Hitler did to the jews with regards to allahs but on a global scale. Who's with me??

Indians are fucking delightful compared to those barbarous Pakis.

Wake me up when the nukes start flying

cia go

North Korea vs South Korea 1950

North Vietnam vs South Vietnam 1954-1975

Yugoslavia break up 1992

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1995

Are you retarted?

Do it! Go nuts, its not rasist if you guys do it!

What's the reason of constant tensions between India and Pakistan again?

Why? What's their end game?

I guess you haven't heard of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor. Its gonna cost the chinks $46bn and will save them a ton of money when done. Indian efforts to bring the Baloch problems will endanger this corridor. China will do anything to save this investment.

Also, Russian military conducted joint drills with the Pak army at an undisclosed location in Pakistan last week. Get your butts ready coz some serious shit is about to go down.

man, pajeet is so successful,
meanwhile US special forces can't win against terrorists

even their tier 1 Delta Force lost a guy vs ISIS in some prison free attack

Long-time South Asia watcher here - this has legs.

Pakistan is completely islamic, India isn't.

Underrated as fuck

Not nationalist that every man jack of you doesn't escape to somewhere better if he gets the chance.

>Also, Russian military conducted joint drills with the Pak army at an undisclosed location in Pakistan last week. Get your butts ready coz some serious shit is about to go down.
Why are they helping pakistan? India buys Russian tanks and Aircraft not Pakis.

I am enrolled in NCC bitch, in a time of war tens of millions of 16-40 aged gun trained people enrolled in NCC and RSS can be called upon to serve the mother land in the time of war.

Islam

To engage India in proxy war since they can win a real war with us

ok

Can you get any serious rest from only four hours of sleep? That wake-up call might come before breakfast sometime this week.

Good luck India.

Pajeet i dont want to hurt you but...
on a scale from 0 ro 10. Is a nuke happening?
or what?

is this a chane? i wanna see dead pakis
No jokes in here.

Life is short m8
or you nukes pakis
or you are a faggot.

>Indians are fucking delightful compared to those barbarous Pakis

Same here. Most Indians here tend to work and like Britain but the Pakis are lazy and copy 'American Nigger 'culture' - they are similar to look at, so they actually give Indians a bad name.

REMOVE KEBAB BASED PAJEET

Most Indian diaspora is very faithful to India they work as spies to RAW and like how Indian traders and diplomats in US government helped improving the relations between India and US, cutting US aid to Pakistan and now they are lobbying to label Pakistan as a terror state in US senate

>trained
Yeah, in the mean time only one of your olyimpan athletes barely won a silver medal. Sad.

too far?? Just watched Barak Hussein tell a gold star mother we won't say islamb terrorists. I'm fired up.

Russia is all about keeping its neighbors chaotic and small so they cant threaten Russia itself. They probably see India as being too close to them so trying to make them break up into small nations is ideal for them.

the fuck is wrong with pakis?

They're subhuman like yourself

Considering Indo-Russian relations are still same, I think its Ajit Doval's masterplan to analyse Pakistan's military capability.

>Wage a war against Islam
>Win Olympic medals
Choose one faggot

poos>>>>>>>>>>>>muzzies

how is this even a question

Okay I'll give you that. My only argument is if your country isn't capable of bringing econimic prosperity to the masses then how can you expect the average man to die for your country. I'm a bit biased towards to porki side because I have a uni friend who's from there, but I overall have no empathy for either of you.

stop it

You know, I don't like Indians coming to our country , but I have no problem with them when they're in their own.

And they've acted rather admirable just now, so why would I want them to die?

Ask that to the factory workers of ww1

based poo. India as center of fundie resistance?

Dude we are the 7th wealthiest country, the recent Made in India initiative is boosting manufacturing in the country, creating new jobs, we recently jumped 16 places (39th position) of global competitive index. Our HDI is increasing every year, sure there are massive problems but unlike other turd world countries, we are trying to fix them as fast as we can.

While all Pakistan does is using fighter jets to bomb its own people, poisoning the water supply of its own states, sponsoring terrorism all around the world and providing nukes to extremists like North Korea and Saudi Arabia.

I thought MAD was supposed to stop shit like this from happening.

Pajeet makes a decision.

Can confirm we don't mind.

MIGA
youtube.com/watch?v=BcA2v7J3Hj4

make sure no refugees make it out too, last thing we need is all of India and Pakistan getting free gibs, Congo and Nigeria already look to wipe us out..

Do it Ghanaian, late game nuke time

Nice pic!

too bad we cant deal with our niggers like this.
West is kill, good job not cucking yourself india. You and japan are gonna inherit the world. Dont forget who gave you all of this technology, remember the white people and make us a nice space memorial someday.

>India carries out strikes in Pakistan
>'Pakistan violated the ceasefire guys'

How much are they paying you to shill?

We will buddy.

>Wage a war against Islam
>Win Olympic medals

yet Burgers & Ivan do both.

Ground reality: Russia is conducting joint military exercises with Pakistan on Pak soil and China backs Pakistan in the advent of an all out war. As for the Iranians (in spite of whatever border skirmish shenanigans Pajeet mentioned earlier), their leader Hassan Rouhani expressed his interest in joining CPEC to Pakistan and explicitly mentioned that the safety of Pakistan is the safety of Iran. Iran has just recently sent a naval flee to Pakistan for joint military exercises. And as the whole world knows, U.S can't afford to stop funds to Pakistan otherwise their supply lines to Afghanistan will come to halt.

Indian media: "LOL pakistan is isolated. We 'surgical strikes' now, India the bestest."

Considering how our government and the media like to pat themselves and shout about trivial operations from the roof-tops, I wouldn't be surprised if these were just cross-border firing as the Pak army claims.

Says racist kiwi whose whitey ancestors came just five minutes ago

This. Although it's worrisome because Pakistan has nukes. Muslim countries with nukes is a terrifying reality. They're suicidal so MAD doesn't work as well.

>Fighting for centuries

They were literally the same country until 70 years ago

Get out of my homeland.

>I thought MAD was supposed to stop shit like this from happening.
Pakistani nukes are too small and MAD requires rational actors, religious fanatics cannot into MAD because they believe supernatural forces will save them or reward them after they die.

In this war, I hope there will be no winners. Customer service operators versus backwards mudslimes. Literally nothing wrong with an all-out nuclear war between these countries.

Neither of them have waged war against islam, they are just passing their time in Syria.

How come there is not one single Paki in this thread? Do they not have internet in Porkistan yet?

so many assumptions being made here

Show me a single full blooded Maori.

Every 'Maori' is at least 50% another race. Even Maori's don't want to breed with Maori women because they're ugly and butch as fuck. The Maori's cucked themselves, and their language is almost completely dead.

I'd say whitey won.

It's cause pajeet shut down his internet.
That's what happens when you piss off a telemarketer.

I vote we encourage India to explore unrestricted genetic engineering, to recreate their crazy-looking pantheon as giant living siege engines.

Me too.

>Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj BTFOs Pakistan in her UN Gen Assembly, designates Pakistan as a shitting area

Their sworn enemy entered their "Nuke powered" country, killed their people (terrorists) and soldiers and they did nothing.
They are probably readying their suicide vests.

I'll show you a bunch

From now on based indians will poo in pakistanoo.

so now you're saying they didn't violate the ceasefire after all

>A fucking Aussie.

They have violated ceasefire for quite a lot times since 28th September. Every time they lose one or two of their soldiers

India was united like a thousand years ago , after the British & Muslims came , it slowly dissolved.

India was a unification if kingdoms there were 565+ princely states before 1947. All were governing themselves , the only difference is now the brits collected most of kingdoms revenue .

That's how the brits controlled India .

>someone reposted my oc
my life is complete
i am now ready to die in WW3.

>crac

kek the poo comes from a crac

Wasn't Pakistan originally part of India? Take your land back mate.

Yes, Russia is conducting exercises with Pakis in Pakistan, but also with Indians in Russia (tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201609291420-3e9r.htm).

Kill them all based Hindus.

Same here, I actually stopped doing them long time ago when I've seen Indians actually suffering here because of the jokes - and they're always nice guys and rarely if ever shit post.

Romanians shitpost so often that I'm ok with the insults, I don't mind them - they're deserved.

this is bad ass. sorry the usa is funding your terrorist neighbor.

Pakistan is now designated shitting country of India?

Trips of truth!

WTF, I almost tolerate Romanians now.

poo in pakistan

Repurpose all your fucking call centers to campaign for The Trump Train then.

Yep. When the Brexit goes through, you could probably score a job sweeping the streets.

What's the general sentinment in India?

My Indian friends here are pleased as punch, but it's well known that those who live abroad are often a lot more patriotic and less jaded than those that live in-country.

>What's the general sentinment in India?
Shit

People put fireworks on display, danced and distributed sweets. One group collected and donated 20 million INR to the families of 18 soldiers who died in Uri attack.

Sounds nice. Nothing like dancing and eating candy after eliminating kebab.

>BREAKING NEWS - Confirmed kills in Pakistan increased from 36 to 50.

I just looked on twitter using the hashtag #modipunishespak. It seems like everyone, including celebrities are behind these strikes what the hell is a Porki though? That's slang for pakistani right?

And do you guys have your own sjw-ish group calling for peace and tolerance like here in the west? I bet they get shouted down.

>I hope we wipe Pakistan out.

INDIANS ARE WHITE.

If you nuke Pakis I will donate a toilet to an Indian family!

trips
we must all donate toilets to india!
praise kek

Porki - A slag for Pakis since they hate Pork, we call them Porkistan, they get alot butthurt on this

We have SJW groups but they know there families will be burned alive for supporting Pak/being Anti-national or be put in jail (Indian equivalent of death row)

Here's an example-
A muslim actor once said Indian is a hell hole (because of recent high rapes) and people tried to burn his home and hurt his family until he apologized and gave a politically correct nationalist interpretation of his comments.

Yes porki is because it includes pork

Porkistan zinabad lel

>if full scale nuclear war breaks out, overpopulation argument will be null

There will still be too many people in this wretched world.

Those poor Pakistani people, we need to acccomodate their refugees, the world is having their eyes shut to theor suffering

>mfw most Pakistanis have already started packing their bags after reading this sarcastic comment on Cred Forums.

Fuck off you Indian piece of shit

India, my former colony
You are superpower now
What will you do?
Destroy the pathetic Paki muslim scum?
Or allow their filth to spread?

"Gandhi has declared war on Harun al-Rashid!"

We just want level all of Pakistan and carve out a massive shitting street out of it, visible from space.

>We have SJW groups but they know there families will be burned alive for supporting Pak/being Anti-national or be put in jail (Indian equivalent of death row)

Nice...

It is. We even force our muslims (Who don't believe in Gods) to yell "HEIL GODDESS INDIA" (BHARAT MATA KI JAI)

you're pretty based pajeet
kek wills it

Pakistan confirmed for gone lmao

For me I won't care if both destroy each other, but I don't think that is about to happen

so, you're telling me india mastered ballistic poo weaponry?

disgusting.

just poo in the loo.

Who will support your weapons industry if we are gone?

So is the Poo about to hit the loo?

pajeet my son, you must nuke pakistan. Please depopulate the indian subcontinent so whitey can recolonize it.

Who will buy your Oil and gas fields and provide work to thousands of Russians?

Hit Pookistan*

get the fuck out of my country you paki

>India
>supporting anything

try again curry nigger.

IS MEME MAGIC REAL?

let them nuke each other, they are both disgusting countries with disgusting peoples.

LET them fight.

Ah good, more refugees.
Welcome welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c

Paki spotted. Kek. You can run all around the world but we won't spare you.

IT SHALL BE SO

Photo/video documentation or didn't happen.

Until this you stay poo in loo tier country

the one wipe an Indian will use

pakiston is done

I hope our Pakistani brothers will win this fight, the strong mรผcahit they are
Elhamdรผllilah, our military will help them gain strength, Erdogan will manage something

>anyone who hates indians is a paki
Get the fuck out of my country, Pajeet

NO TOILETS, ONLY NUKES

how's it in germany mehmet?
you should go back and fight for your motherland, the poos are about to use you as a loo

I've been noticing this alot from poo in the loo posters

Time to establish Dharma

i hope both stinky indians and dirty pakis die

I am a Turk not a Pakistani my friend
I have a lot of friends from Pakistan, I can say they are proud fighters, they only fear the word of Allah

Guys, I remember when Cred Forums had no flags and there was none of this banter. I think it may have been better really. Maybe flags were a divide and conquer shill tactic. Being a Cred Forumsack was never about race or nationality, it was about ideas. I know the international brotherhood still exists, and always has, even if this place has gone to shit.

shit on em pajeet!

Wow. You sir, got teh jokes

>Autism: National Edition

A freaking almost leaf

If Porkistan dies, from where will you find your future politicians like Sadik Khan

>I have a lot of friends from Pakistan, I can say they are proud fighters, they only fear the word of Allah
No wonder they always lose to us. Kek.

Do poos produce tavors under license or do you buy them?

I really miss the old Cred Forums
This is litterally Cred Forums 2.0 but much more shittier

Pakis can die too.

I hate both countries. I hate Indians and Pakis in my own country. I want you faggots to leave and die in your own shit ridden countries.

Go fuck a cow moderchod.

Nukes in the air when?

Come on Pajeet, give us a real happening

Kek, never change aussies

We buy the guns and produce their ammo.

India has been postponing all of their other wipes for this.

They do this because there a lot of indian shit posters living in america.

Thats why I have so much hate and contempt towards them because they think they can fool anyone.

At least pakis admit they are pakis.

go forth based pajeet
let forth the rape in loo

Indians are my favourtie shitskins Sanjay Patel, they are more based than the others, but still have a muslim problem.

POOPY FOR A RUPEE!

Well done Pajeet. Very well done.

>india being based and actually removing kebab
>still shitposts
only an american can be this stupid

BOMBS, ROPE -- YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT. AS LONG AS YOU'VE GOT THE RUPEES

I love india. I wish you would advance out of the poo age

>india being based and actually removing kebab
>still shitposts
Perhaps

>Still can't poo in the loo
I rest my case.

You forgot to mention:

>Fired pellet guns at the height of the head
>Hundredds of people lost their eyesight even moderate protestors

I wish India and Pakistan would both just nuke each other

Wait, we do have a license to make Tavors in India.

Thanks

100+ plus were killed, 1000+ were injured/blinded

>shittier than Cred Forums
Yeah, not really. I agree it got shittier with the flags though because Cred Forumsards come here thinking they're welcome.

but you still can't poo in the loo, so I am not impressed with you pajeet.

good job, Pajeet

what do the ~100mn mudslimes you have in your country say about the whole situation?

rich coming from another third world shit hole.

I haven't been posting here since those autistic gaymer gate threads so I don't know how it is. I hope we can get rid of these flags and ids so I can start shilling my flourine water threads again. I sell water filters irl.

>No era penal
Butthurt faggot, eternal edition

They support it.

I really had no idea that india was this based.

seems like the only country fighting the gobal mudslime epidemic.

I really wonder if their rockets actually work.

Hi India
Pls no nukerino, don't want nuclear winter
Thx

INDIA, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
You best country, second only to Israel in killing muslims.

>implying that a nuclear winter will not cure pakistanis and indians from brown shitty skin

Well, they'll sure become aryans alright. And maybe blue skinned.

Yeah, but I'm not overly keen on a global nuclear winter and the destruction of the ozone layer desu

>keen on a global nuclear winter

We are facing global warming. What best to cool it with a nice cozy nuclear holocaust?

>This coming from an italian

KEK

>this coming from a mongol
Kek indeed.

Why cant mongols say KEK?

Let me at him Italy! I'll culturally enrich him!!.

What if their nukes no longer work because soldiers had to poo in them?

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

When we have reached the point that india has to do what the west is too pussy dor since 2001 you know that something is going wrong in our western countries with our (((merchant leaders)))

Imagine if India got BTFO

All the poo in the atmosphere

All those tech refugees spreading their poo around the world.

The Earth smelling like curry for decades.

Everybody knows Pakistan is the SOURCE of terrorism. They even had bin laden hidden there. The only reason we haven't fucked them up is because of the nukes. India just had bigger balls that the west and wasn't putting shit with some backyard terrorists who wants to destroy everything.

>external affair
>shitting area

how do you think the missile is fueled?

stand in front of a Russian Katyusha multibarreled rocket launcher of the indian artillery.

after being cooked alive. You will say "God it works"

Really? How?!

POO IN LOO AGAIN

#PILA

PAKISTAN IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE CERAMIC WALL.

good job, now you just need to learn to stop worshipping toilets and shit in them

How do I get a qt Indian gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=4uO9tyyjRd4

I'm promoting your anthem.

I doubt anything will happen but it would be fantastic of knock-off India is wiped out.

How will he scold them? By bowing to them?

>Everybody knows Pakistan is the SOURCE of terrorism.
Nobody knows that, because it's bullshit.
The source of terrorism is Saudi Arabia, UAE and Quatar. Then Afghanistan and Irak, but more as breeding grounds.

Pakistan is dangerous because it's always skirting around civil war (pop: 180 million) and a coup from the military which runs the country. And they don't give a shit to sell their nukes to everybody who comes knocking on their door.

its called solid fuel propellant

we make it

granules of ammonium nitrate, mixed with iron oxide and beryllium (there are options)

penchod u think only u make rockets?

All Indian Muslim Council has welcome the surgical strike and called it a much needed move

Tell her relationship comes with a Swedish nationality.

No wonder your were the only whites who were enslaved.

Absolutely based. I hope you designate Pakistan as a shitting street for whole India!

>The source of terrorism is Saudi Arabia, UAE and Quatar. Then Afghanistan and Irak, but more as breeding grounds.

Someone is giving money to these motherfockas and I wanna know who do we have to get rid of for it to stop? I'm willing to give the whole middle east to Israel if I have to.
I just want it to stop.

GTFO of our country you soulless chink.

Most whites were at some point. The serf system itself was like a limited slavery. The Irish themselves did a lot of enslaving, but the Brits were undoubtedly better at it.

I don't know about you guys but im rooting for Pajeet

All those countries have ultra-rich oil barons/princes, it's chump change for them to partially fund some shitskin terrorist cell.

>we make it

what are the chances of your program being one huge government scam?

Indians are decent enough people, never met one I didn't like. Pakistanis on the other hand...

wo ist keitel

wo ist fromm

wo ist Barbarossa

wo ist Bismark

wo ist Armenius

wo ist germanische Krieger

alle Deutschen heute sind Schwuchteln

Go on you mad bastards!

Yeah, but how?
Is it because they are personally affected by the Paki shit?
Aren't the mudslimes hating you Hindus? Normally they see everything as an attack on some religious crap and freak out collectively.

our Govt is MUCH better than BUNGA BUNGA Berloscunni who made total Chutiya of Italians and flooded italy with Muslim Hun Bastards after taking loads of money from Gadaffai

no one takes indians seriously. even before the Loo meme.

you look funny, are awkward and talk retarded. dirty country of virgins

Be the wheel and roll them over.

i mean i have been to italy. Italians dont even enjoy making babies. They are so fucking sloshed and lazy.I did not see a single baby pram in three towns.

wake up.

I'm sorry pajeet, but if your gov is well off then why is everyone eceonomically impoverished?

Do it.

Turn Pakistan into your designated shitting street.

so u let the inbred kebabs continue raping your women in front of you and you still blame indians

what an impotent flacid german stupid tool

Muslims in India are treated way better than muslims anywhere in the world (even when we skin them for eating beef). Protecting India is their interest too.

wow, all countries that cannot possibly stop you.

Really must be proud of that one.

Also Pakis think they Arabs instead of shitskin Indians and consider Indian Muslims as low life, so Indian muslims hate them too.

impoverished?

1)Punjab 2)Haryana 3)Delhi 4)Himachal Pradesh are 4 states with NIL POVERTY

we will cover the rest in the next 3 years

you just vote for shillary and wait for one million paki "refugees" to flood detroit.

keep blankets, burgers and pepsi ready for them at the airport .Planes will land at night and you know its already happening

after that the paki muslims will only take away your wife, daughter and sisters.i am sure you will accomodate them.

Why would we strike US or Europe? And Chinks don't spread terrorism through Indo-China border, they use Indo-Pak border for that.

can i get a TL;DR pls
in a real war india will beat the pakis right?
do the pakis have the option to nuke india really?

mark my words

in my village there are men much taller than the average german and more than half of them are white skinned and blue eyes

so there.

Dont you mean gods it works?

Do people in India say oh my gods?

I can feel your butt-hurt in writing this, poo boi.

of course we do

in a different language

and why are u bothered about spelling and grammer? are you a spell clerk?

have you already kept the burgers ready?

or no?

for 500,000 muslims from pakistan in detroit

quick

shillary will get mad if you dont.

>India producing anything

No I'm just wondering if you guys envoke the names of different gods

Like "by Vishnu"
Or "praise Shiva!"

INDIA WILL STEAMROLL THE WHOLE MIDDLE-EAST WHITEY BTFO

many indians worship one god

indian sikhs

indian christians

indian jews

even hindus will never say "Oh Vishnu" they say "Hey Bhagwan"

thats one god,

clear?

>Pakis think they Arabs
oh I am laffin

calm down panjeed, your bloodlust is taking over your thinking.

On a sitenote, Russia is probably going to stay neutral in this conflict, so be aware of china entering this match.

there is no blood lust

i am talking about reality .

China? They wont say anything

they will hem and haw. They only want direct access to Gwadar Port which will the kill american and european commercial ship movement in the persian gulf and the arabian sea

cheers.

learn to start living frugally now friend. OR deal with china YOURSELF.

Yea but don't u worship a dude with an elephant head too? How is that one god

I swear if you guys keep being this based I will never make another poo in loo joke again

yes Ganesh is one god

you have any doubts?

POO IN PAKISTAN

>Muslims in India are treated way better than muslims anywhere in the world
Come the fuck on Pajeet. We roll them in money in Europe. Usually they want their Sharia stuff and kill everyone who doesn't believe their crap. And you have a polytheistic religion; there is nothing more outrageous to them than that.

>Also Pakis think they Arabs instead of shitskin Indians and consider Indian Muslims as low life
It gets weirder and weirder over there. They don't border an Arab country even closely.
Is there something that resembles the Indian caste system in Pakistan? Do they value looking "white"?

Bhagwan seems to be an Indian word for God, not a name. Like Allah in Islam is a God, but his name isn't God.

You first Make sure your mama is not getting bonked by some black thug or a muslim kebab.

silly stupid zonked italian

when was the last time you went to a church instead of a bar .

The fall of our people started with you.

stupido italiano

dove รจ berluscunni

>INDIANS ARE WHITE.
No, they aren't. They are brown, and share more lineage with pakies.

Pakistan, designated pooping street.

Nigga so if you so oh my god it covers all of em?

But don't they worship trillions of gods wew

No idea how many they worship, but there's only a handful that are widely revered, like any polytheistic religion.

The ancient indian books talk about 330 million Gods.

These 330 Million Gods Exist. They are Angelic beings with much bigger powers. We Cant see them because of our greed, lust , anger

The Number of Gods in Norse and Greek Mythologies also number more than a million

these are not plain stories or imaginations. They Exist.

>330 million
Nigga wtf do they kill each other

Are they all recorded somewhere

Why so many

>they exist
U got proof nigga lol

>Nigga so if you so oh my god it covers all of em?

Yep.

People generally pick a favorite god that they like and worship him/her.

Some people do "oh my favorite-god", like gandhi did when he got shot "hey ram"

No Proof Nigga

you have to search them

you have anger right? but you cant see it

you have lust right ? but u cant see it

right Nigger?

New map just released!

Don't bother asking for proof, most indian posters are retarded. I'm asking for evidence for their claims in another thread but pajeet ran with his poo between his legs.

Fuck them up India.

At least with God or Allah he's just an invisible all powerful dude but how u supposed to believe there are giant monkey gods, a blue god, and a god with an elephant head walkin around lol

so why the fck did you exit from afghanistan

too much for the brave american cowboys?

>At least with God or Allah he's just an invisible all powerful dude

Implying thats just as likely as some alien elephant or monkey ?

Get a grip achmed

there is also God in the form of a Giant Tortiose

also in the form of a Powerful wild Pig

also in the form of a man with the head of a Lion

its all proof that God can take any form

>these are not plain stories or imaginations. They Exist.

Just curious my dude
Interesting, better than mudslime jihadism

Jatyesh make a new thread