Anyone hear about this huge drug bust that recently happened?

Anyone hear about this huge drug bust that recently happened?

fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/cops_and_crime/undercover-operation-in-which-officer-worked-at-burger-king-netted/article_fa4fa74d-76d3-5ba2-b5fe-9800d5f578ff.html

>Woman fresh out of the police academy is assigned to work undercover at a local Burger King
>She's new to town, so no one will recognize her
>Scores her first bust: 5 grams of marijuana and two pills
>BK employees going to jail now

How much in taxpayers money was spent here?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>break the law
>go to jail

Oh the huge manatee

I agree. The law is the law. I don't agree with it but it's the law. Taxpayer money be damned, this was an undercover investigation worth spending taxpayer dollars on. I'm glad we agree that taxpayer money should be wasted.

>rotiniweed.jpg
bs, that is clearly penne

About tree fiddy.

>How much in taxpayers money was spent here?

I was gonna make a joke about Burger King hamburgers but I haven't been to a BK in like 10 years so I don't even remember what they call their hamburgers

so did she get two paychecks at once? why would she ever want to end that by busting someone?

>break pointless stupid law
>cops and government send me the bill that I have to pay under penalty of death

You know who doesn't threaten me or cost me money? Weed smokers.
You know who DOES threaten me and costs me money? Government and cops.

Guess which side I'll take?

Because she was working at burgerking, dip shit.

>expecting anyone here to care about taxpayer's money

I don't understand how anyone here considers themselves a patriot.

Anti-cop retard detected.
There are a million more wasteful ways the government distributes its money, you stupid fuck. Not even considering the fact she was _successful_ but that just adds to how stupid you must be.

We used to. Back when we truly were still right-wing and conservative.

>I just love the drug war
kill yourself senpai

She was hardly successful, that is a small amount of drugs there and hardly worth the money spent towards this. Why should I dismiss this and focus on another instance of taxpayer money wasted? I'm focused on this, and nothing gives me the impression that you won't simply say the same thing if I were to focus on a city wasting money on an underused school building for example.

Anti cop retard indeed. Stay out of our affairs.

Fucking retard. Read a book.

it was a whopper of a bust

Go back to facebook faggot

>40 seconds later
>Just calls me a retard

I'm starting to believe the whole notion about Aussie posters being shitposters. What books have you read that made you lean towards the wrong side? I want to know.

>huge drug bust
>5 grams
>two pills

>5grams

I'd pay more for going 1 MPH over the speed limit than being caught with a little bit of flower

Stay out? Yeah, fuck you. You don't get to steal my earnings to fuck with otherwise harmless dipshits, and tell me to stay out of your affairs.
You're part of the public sector, bluefag. I'm gun b all up in yo shit. Why? Because you fucks are constantly up in mine, and I pay for it.

Self-righteous pricks. Start going after those that damage property.

>b u
>read 1 new article
>'cop busts guy for 5g'
>"OMG WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE"
>"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK LOOK LOOK, 5 GRAMS! OMG, MY MONEY!"
Pleb as shit, I detest you.

Do you think I'm for the cop or against her actions?

Like, what do you think is happening here? You've straight up confused me.

Yeah, that's what happened. I read an article about a two month investigation that yielded hardly any real results that benefits the community and criticized it. Come on and say something about it, I tell ya what Aussie.

that operation probably cost more than 200k, no wonder you guys are in 19tril debt.

Thank God for the cops. I can't wait until Trump is in charge and we can push back this wave of legalization.

>smoking spaghetti

>we can push back this wave of legalization.

Is that possible? Any ideas anyone's proposed that seems feasibile? I just don't see it reversing, it sounds like a really bad idea at this point.

>drug bust
>less than a $50 and 10$ in pills
If I could have it my way I fire that bitch

Not since the last goddamned time you made a thread about it, no.

Stoners should be put to death. The teachings of Duterte will save us from this degeneration.

I misunderstood you. My mistake, reading that post of yours again.

I'm just tired of all this stupid shit man. Tired of wasted time, wasted resources, and wasted money from all sides.

Again, my mistake.

But any of you pro-cop fucks wanna support shit like this, YOU can go get ass cancer. A likely fate because cops and cop-lovers eat lots of nitrite-rich hot dogs.

Why not? All this shit was legal 100 years ago and then it wasn't. It still isn't legal at the federal level. Just repeal the "legalize, tax, and regulate" shit in what, four states? Or raise the taxes to like $1,500/ounce and give the money to the police to buy new enforcement equipment. Simple.

This.

Dumb fuck stoners are even burning their own houses down and blowing themselves up trying to make hash oil, fucking degenerate retards

>more than one person talking about the same thing on Cred Forums

Okay.

There's a huge issue with how seriously people here take politics. They're about as passive as the liberals they hate. That's why they'll brush over something like this despite the numerous concerns it raises. It's pitiful, especially when someone here calls themselves an American and acts like they're completely against the future health of this nation. That's contradictory as hell.

Well I just see a lot of people protesting and raising a fuss about it and some states downright refusing to do it and crying "state's rights". It'll be an interesting legal fight to watch but it doesn't seem like it'll happen.

Try saying that when they give you 10 years for saying the word "nigger" anonymously online.

>implying niggers don't threaten or cost you money

More than 60% of stoners have done this? What?

>You know who doesn't threaten me or cost me money? Weed smokers.
>Lazy degenerates that sit around all day as leeches and line up to vote for any DUDE WEED politician that comes along
>doesn't threaten me or cost me money
Weed is soma. It's going to cost western civilization everything before it's over. But please, tell me how you're the exceptional pothead that still gets up and goes to work everyday and how you could quit "anytime you want to." Because I give a shit what some addict has to say as he actively works to destroy society.

underrated

>Working undercover at burger king

What the fuck? yeah stoners are useless, but get your fucking priorities straight, who the fuck cares if some burger flippers wanna get high? it's probably the only thing stopping them from putting a bullet in their head

Also, since it is a federal law, the DEA can close all the pot stores and grow sites, no matter what the states do. People can protest all they want, but almost every federal politician supports the federal law the way it is now.

For reasons beyond the air they breathe and the reefer they smoke, I'm sure.

>Generalizing a population based on the users of Cred Forums

Get your ass outside, son. There's a good chunk of stoners that don't even involve themselves politically, let alone enough to know which DUDEWEED politician to follow. Think you'd better raise your voice at those Clinton supporters, they are costing you money by having dissenting views as well. Although I think the Clinton supporters are more dangerous..

Why not maintain cover and find the dealer? Why not go up the chain and cut off the source? Does Maryland have a different procedure for this kind of investigation?

I'm just dumbfounded that the trail began and ended at BK.

Meanwhile in California I can legally buy weed. What a waste of tax payer money. Cops bitch about how dangerous their jobs are, thats what happens you start a fucking war retards. You decided to start a fucking war over drugs and escalated the firepower used on both sides. Its like you retards learned nothing from prohibition.

>tell me how you're the exceptional pothead that still gets up and goes to work everyday
This was me for years, eventually I got bored of it and my smoking tapered off. These days I have a joint once a month or so. It's a little bit addictive, but less than coffee or alcohol for me.

Only because the government steals my cash and gives it to em.
If they weren't protected by the government's "hate crime" laws, and other assorted fucking shit, they'd have been made into civilized beings by now(because we'd have killed all the shit-tier ones leaving only the ones with decency).

Weed doesn't cause that.
Laziness and bad parenting cause it, weed just takes the blame because cocksuckers like you like to assign blame to things rather than people.
BTW, I don't use weed. It's too weak and kiddie. I prefer a stronger kick in the ass.

Politics is serious now. Too many ignorant fucks have the ability to make policy. It's not a game, even for someone like myself who tries to avoid modern society.

>people ITT unironically defend tax dollars being squandered to stop people from smoking weed

>BTW, I don't use weed. It's too weak
You just smoked some weak ass shit.

>Meanwhile in California I can legally buy weed.
Actually, you can't. The locals won't arrest you for it, but it is still a violation of federal law. How many dispensaries have been shut down since marijuana was "legalized" out there? Maybe not a lot, but enough to prove the point.

Yeah right, like people who smoke marijuana in moderation exist. Tell me more about how you don't fit my stereotype of you. REEEEE

That's what I mean by these idiots passively partaking in politics. They don't really care about their country.

You sound like a virgin

I work and go to school full time. I probably make more money than you do.

Good way to start a war. Fuck you facist.

Thousands of dollars at least.
She probably had to spend at least a week undercover, on the tax-payer's dime, until she was able to make the bust.

Nah. I've tried the best beast, even in a hotbox, and it was fun but not STRONG.

Now, stimulants OTOH...Them's ma vice.
I love that kick in the head. I even love the crash sometimes.

Not a fan of anything that dulls pain or slows me down however.
I tried smack once, and the euphoria was completely empty and useless. The comedown just made me angry for no reason. Never touched opioids again.

>Buys clones
>Grows at home
>Totally in compliance of State laws

Who gives a shit about the fed? Is the DEA going to knock down my door over 6 weed plants? That would be a huge waste of money.

They literally did this back in 2011 to dozens of weed dispensaries across your state. How are you this fucking ignorant?

ill agree it's a needless waste of money, if u decriminalize drugs to a certain extent and then the state would make money by just fining them.

>I tried smack once, and the euphoria was completely empty and useless.
Same here. I heard so much about how great it was I expected more. But no I just felt warm, comfortable, and lazy. It was pretty boring, I'd rather have some beers.

Nobody gives a shit about the pothead, its the ridiculous waste of money thats the problem

Oh OK s-sorry

A war with who, a bunch of pot heads who can't organize a trip to the 7-11?
Maybe if people would do that, it would be fine, but almost no one does. All all the people you know who drink wine, do you know any who make their own? Or even beer? Making beer is almost as easy as making bread, but as long as they can buy a six pack, no one does it. I'd even agree with you to allow private citizens to buy seeds and grow up to 10 plants at home, but no one ever supports just that.

Most of those operations were shady, plus Bush was a huge faggot

A war with freedom loving libertarians. I live in Norcal where we love our guns and our weed. Not all stoners are like Cuck and Chong.

>Making beer is almost as easy as making bread
Yea I don't make my own bread either. Shit's cheap, I have better things to do.

They would have to repeal the first for that, and then would blacks be allowed to say nigger? They say it all the time. Things are getting bad but I don't think we have to worry about something like that for at least the next decade. I could be wrong, I hope I'm not and that nothing like that ever happens.

>Bush was a huge faggot
>2011
>bush

Ayy lmao, no wonder CA is a blue state.

Shit was garbage.
On meth, or a-pvp, or coke and even psychedelics, I get to a state of mind where I can do useful things.

Downers are useless for recreation, except a good ice-cold ale or scotch for a gathering.
But I've found downers are only good for medicinal uses.
Which explains why people get addicted to shit like heroin. Heroin just makes people who live in sadness/despair feel how us normal fucks feel normally. Which is why the smack high was nothing good to me.
I already feel pretty awesome in life, barring anger at bullshit. But heroin addicts often feel low in their day-to-day and the H hit brings that normal-living endorphin feeling to them.

With stimulants, you only get that laser focus and kick in the ass from that class of drugs. It's not a normal state unless you're batshit insane by nature.

This user knows his pasta

what does that have to do with someone being arrested for possessing drugs? also it's not illegal to say nigger.

this whole operation sounds like it was some bullshit petty internal politics run amok. they wanted this officer to quit for some reason, either personal dislike of her, or maybe that they had wanted someone else (probably nepotism, somebodies cousin or brother or son), or even something as stupid as punishing and wasting her as a petty protest at some funding issue entirely outside her control (like, they wanted to buy a new APC toy, or add more to their retirement fund or something, but were forced to hire new officers instead).

The Marijuana Tax Act did raise the per ounce cost to something astronomical in 1930s dollars, effectively outlawing it.

I wish that was bait; I fear that it was not.

they do this shit in highschools

for real

they put a mid twenties cop undercover in highschools and ruin kids lives for smoking weed

good, hope the drug addict gets gang raped by blacks and given AIDS in jail

Government should spend much more money to undercover Jay walking busts.

The "rape in jail" thing is a meme.

Prohibition doesn't work at all.

Look how it stopped prostitution, drug use and drug sales by cartels, or the sales and smuggling of illegal guns.

Or all the other people who break all the rules and dindu nuffins.

It is highly illegal for the federal government to prohibit substances without an amendment to the constitution. You degenerate control freaks should get a grip on the bigger picture.

I'm an anarchist. This ship is sinking, I'm orgasmic all day every day.

What a time to be alive

>Does Maryland have a different procedure for this kind of investigation?
Maryland police 'procedure', for anything, is to do whatever makes money. With regards to drugs, particularly, many counties have their local PDs openly, officially associated with for-profit 'rehab' centers, which the police supply with a steady stream of addicts who get their 'treatment' paid for by the state.

Anything and everything to do with local government in Maryland is some kind of transparent racket, usually based around milking State money. Fire Departments, DNR, public works, all of it exists solely to make money for the 'public servants' running it (over and above their actual assigned salaries). There's a reason the state is the current icon of 'white flight', the only people who can stand to live here any more are illegals coming from Latin American countries where the corruption is the same only more violent.

Fuck marijuana smokers they are the reason we got libcuks seizing the whole fucking hivemind of the normie world
All your daddy and mommy hippie generation bullshit is coming down hard on us all
Afro daddy gettin slammed in the a-hole wit a little bit of the ol fat finger brown sound mumbo humbo bitch fuck you you aint even a fucking real person
all you know is you are here to see the ground shine but you got ass on your face you clown ass bitch hoe

The next decade the fuck that.

That's kind of a shit set up. I've started jobs and got to know people and ended up getting weed from them back when I used to smoke. My best dealer was an old lady with gray hair.

Anyway in the end it's a waste of tax dollars for sure to go that deep undercover to bust some kid selling 5 grams on the side of his shitty minimum wage job.

I guess it's worth it to law enforcement because now he probably has fines, probation and all kinds of shit to generate income for law enforcement. It's almost like a speed trap, just a sleazy way to collect revenue rather than serving the people in a more beneficial way.

This. If you don't like it fucking do something about it, I'm sure the libertarian guy don't mind it so vote for him if you give a fuck.

>2016

>Not using ziti for holding weed.

>? ? ?

If they put an minority in jail because of it, I am for it.

Its pretty sad now but you have to stay hopeful.

the amount of money required to try her and put her in jail far exceeds the amount of drugs she had is the point. It's a waste of money to prosecute low level drug offenses. Just slap her with a fine and don't even waste the money and time on a date in court.

If I had a dollar for every time I typed the word "nigger" online "anonymously" I'd have a dollar.

That's a lot of money if everything cost fractions of pennies.

I'd totally go to jail if it meant being comfortably NEET, I'm going to keep telling people I stole Hillary Clintons emails just so I can go to Prisonâ„¢ v2.0.1.7. It's a mansion with every commodity I could imagine. The punishment is I have to broadcast my life 24/7 live for free on the internet and I can't leave my home and I have to party only one day a year at the event called, "The Conjugal Visit".

My mental disorder is very complicated and the symptoms make me very horny all the time and super intellectual to try and earn my pussy using my brains that has turned other people into terrorists.

So to cure my psychopathology you have to appease its main symptom: nymphomania.

Sounds crazy, I know. But bare with me. I'm trying to figure all of this out without hurting any of you.

But you are all in danger.

Not really. Honestly, the war on drugs is arguably one of the worst failures on the government's part in modern times (up there with the invasion of Iraq in 2003). It has turned ordinary people into criminals over something that doesn't affect anyone else (and has helped lead to the militarization of police), it has made drug use dangerous (think heroin, the drugs have questionable purity leading to overdoses, plus you don't want to seek help for an OD because you'd risk arrest), it's wasted millions upon millions of dollars all with no success (drug use is about the same as it was at the beginning of the drug war), and has revived (and in some cases, basically created) organized crime by creating the black market for drugs. It is a categorical failure any way you slice it.

>90,000 males raped in prison a year
>meme

Glad the officers managed to produced such high results in a short amount of time.

5 grams of Marijuanna is more than enough to cause an overdose, i'm glad these drug pushers are off the street.

You just need to make yourself more comfortable, more relaxed, and then you won't need as hard of a hit. Learning this, to control anxiety and other things, is how I learned to accept the small glass of whiskey rather than the 6 packs and a one-hitter once in a while.

This dude gets it. Government is not the solution, it is the problem. If you fuckers set up a police state to push your own agenda I guarantee they will turn on you and end up working for the highest bidder.

You're the exact same person as yesterday, shithead. I could recognize your posting style anywhere.

Can you link to a thread? I wanna see someone with my apparent "posting style". You know, since you're so strong about some random samefag conspiracy.

So that's what canasta looks like , or is that pastanabis ?

We need to limit the time in office of police top brass, inject new ideas more frequently or they become complacent and take their eyes off the ball.
That's why fraud is allowed to prosper, until they can see it.

>3 months undercover ops salary to cop
>Net 70usd worth of pot out of TWO buys + morphine pills.
>90 bucks worth of drugs taken off the streets.
I'm no dudeweed but Christ fuck that's a huge Fucking waste.

>dude, haha, dude man.... Laws are like, a social construct man.
>dude. Whooaaah
>haha yeah right? Take another hit of this blunt my nigga
>*puff* haha sweet dude. So glad I quit my job last year haha. Soo much better on welfare man
>oh yeah? Nice duude haha. I'm quitting too man!
>haha sweet bro. Wanna suck each others, like, dicks man haha?
>haha *puff* yeahh thats so cool maan! No harm done right?
>you got it brother! After that let's go and steal some shit hahaha and take a piss on the *puff* church man
>YEAAAH Duude *puff* *puff*

Ask anyone you know who's been to prison. There's no rape. Any sex is consentual.

That's not to say I like stoners.

But I can avoid stoners. Guess who I can't avoid without committing a felony?

It cost more to investigate, prosecute, and house these people, thousands of times over, what five grams and two pills.
I want to say fake, but I can't.

Sad. Look at the war on drugs, two children working part time are jailed for more than they could of made, for a few years.

Go taxpayers!

Is not illegal to say nigger, retard.

>Two months of undercover """""police work"""""
>Total street value of drug haul captured: ~$50 USD

Biggest victim is cop having to work at BK for 2 months

>tfw east coast cucks will never have legal weed

Busting some kid or an old burnout at burgerking.
Really righteous man, you've secured your place in heaven for doing such holy work.

only a few million! Whadda shoa!

Saved. 970 in the house.

not yet.

it can be.

before you butt in with the constitution the right to bear arms has been limited by gun control laws despite that constitutional right, and frankly, the federal government is unconstitutional in making the Controlled Substances Act in the first place. According to the 10th Amendment of the US constitution, all powers NOT granted by the constitution to the federal government are to be maintained by the states or the people. It is not the federal government's role to lay out criminal law and punishment for crimes outside of high treason, it is the rights of the states to create their own laws for crime and punishment.

States should be the ones making laws outlawing drugs, not the federal government.

>Mj and pills
>jail
Oh lol, in my cool city for such an offense relies fine of 3000 rubles, the equivalent of about 50 dollars

>undercover mission for 5 grams

>the next 10 years

>they would have to repeal the first for that

did they have to repeal the second amendment to make fully automatic weapons made after 1986 illegal? Did they have to repeal the second to ban certain models of semiautomatic firearms in the 1994 crime bill?

Did they have to repeal the second to make background checks mandatory at a federal level? No.

They can ban "hate speech" while still claiming to keep the first amendment intact, they'll just say "hate speech is not free speech"

I didn't know Russia was so c.ucked

>No replies

Well, at least you tried.

You know who costs me money? All these fucking pill heads breaking into people's sheds to steal power tools so they can pawn them for more perc. And then need an ambulance when they OD and stop breathing. And don't pay the fucking hospital bill, but go out and buy some more percs.
>Too bad she didn't just shoot them

>All these fucking pill heads breaking into people's sheds to steal power tools so they can pawn them for more perc.

Why do they have to resort to thievery when tobacco addicts do not?
Ever actually think about it, fucktard?

another reason why women shouldn't be in the police force, shouldn't vote, and should just go back to the fucking kitchen.

Worthless piece of shit cunt.

tobacco , acohol and prescription meds are good

illegal drugs are bad because they are illegal.

thats all

Dude no one cares.

Is there any way to send suggestions to police departments? I have a couple ideas on how to take down more of these scumbags.

I thought this board was better than supporting degeneracy.

>dude, it's a meme. We don't do that gay shit
>T. Someone who was raped in jail

>tobacco addicts
>the same as opiate addiction
Are you retarded? Tobacco withdrawal makes you crabby. Opiates make you die.
>clearly these people should just be able to buy at Walgreens. Heroine is just as bad as tobacco

What's the limit for distribution? I know it's 5g in Amsterdam. No one should go to jail for having drugs for personal use, a penalty or w/e is fine, but jail is a bit harsh, no?

Copper here. This is beyond retarded. Actually when I frisk someone, if that someone is being nice and polite I will just put his weed back on his pocket and tell him to smoke his shit home and avoid staying on the street during my beat, or just throwing it down the drain if I'm not in the mood.

Going to jail and lose your job over 5 grams of weed, ffs

People are too much of a pussy to admit that they were too much of a pussy to stand up for themselves and their butt in jail. While they cry tears of aids everynight

>I thought this board was better than supporting degeneracy.

Yes, and those who abuse taxpayer money and the public's trust is degenerate.

i think the biggest question you should be asking is what faggot dealer sells in foreign metric amounts like 5 grams? an eighth is about 3.54grams. 5 grams isnt even close to a quad, but its bigger than an eighth. wtf do you do with that

glad we agree

>Opiates make you die.
No they don't.
Alcohol, and benzodiazepines/other GABAnergics are the only drugs that are fatal in withdrawal.

Your police are stupid. A sting op is supposed to catch suppliers and dealers; not small time druggies.

How do you make sure he will appear in court if you don't arrest him?

excuse me mr wizard I misspoke. But comparing smoking in the gazebo at work and stealing your grandmas fentnyl patch is not due to one being legal. I've worked as an electrician and the reason the pill heads steal is because they're always broke because they spend their check on drugs because they are addicted.
>can't find Jason.
>look for thirty minutes
>he's passed out in the ports john
>"If only he could buy these roxys at a gas station! Then he could snort them like a free man and his problems would all be solved"

It never appears in court since I don't report it. Who gives a fuck about a few grams of weed, seriously. Even if I report it, I guarantee it won't appear in court because the attorney has more important matters to deal with.

>and stealing your grandmas fentnyl patch
The only reason anyone does this is because they can't get heroin.

You're not proving your case here.
The reason people commit crimes for opioids is because using opioids for for anything other than an Rx-given reason is illegal, meaning buying and selling are also illegal.

Opioids are pretty bad drugs I will absolutely grant you this.
But introducing a criminal element to the buying, selling, possession, and use of them doesn't help matters at all.
With opioid addicts the problem is especially bad. You have to understand how opioid addiction works.

People who get hooked on opioids do so because their normal state of being is depression.
The opioid temporarily provides an endorphin boost via opioid receptor agonism. Basically, the opioid allows them to feel as normal, as you and I feel naturally.
This is why we don't get addicted to opioids when we take them. Our lives are already happy enough naturally. So when we take an opioid, we just feel a bit of warmth and fuzziness.
But to someone who has shit going in in the head, the opioid provides a feeling of normalcy.

What our society does, is treat chemical imbalances and recreational activities as crimes.
That's not only unscientific, it makes the problems worse when they arise.

>dealing in public

niggers

they deserved it

*MY POSTS ON Cred Forums ARE SATIRE AND ARE PURELY FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES*

What a waste of taxpayer's money. "undercover" at BK to bust some low level street dealers? Is this the busywork to make the female cops feel useful?

I'm fine with my tax dollars being wasted on niggers and other trash being jailed for small amounts of marijuana and other drugs. If it's so harmless, why does it make so many people dumb when they're stoned?

What? How will he be punished then?

Are you a belgian cop or murican cop on holiday?

I didn't think Europeans got frisked.

he wont

is this just a plot to seize a burger king for cops?

donut king is next

Wow. you're country is so cá Žucked

No when you work at Burger Cousin undercover you only get one paycheck. Then Seth Green slaps your ass all day and makes you clean up his explosive diarrhea. Source: Reno 911

whats the point in bringing someone in front of the court for 5 grams of weed. its just a waste of everyones time.

>2016
>not injecting marijuana needles

As much as i hate the war on drugs. I hate stoners and nigger drug dealers more. So, all in all feels good man. I haven't paid taxes in 5 years. Im a vagrant loser who just helps people with stuff they have to do around their house but are too busy to do. Crash on the couch have a meal maybe a couple drinks. I love the the dual income retardation being pushed for this reason.

???
You can't just leave druggies on the streets

Oh fuck 5 marijuanas

>5 grams of bud is enough to send people to jail and fuck with their lives.
gee bill

hello dealer, 5 weed please.

Typical short sighted view. It's not just possesion of 5grams. They where selling drugs while at work.

Alcohol should be illegal you stupid cunt.

calm down Ahmed

but they don't really have evidence of that. They have her with possession of quantities that are for personal use. Not quantities that suggest intent to distribute. So it's a waste of resources to take her to trial and put her in jail at taxpayer expense.

If anyone here unironically thinks that arresting fast food employees for smoking pot is worth the money we spend on it then you should probably re-evaluate your life and learn to value money

>5g of weed and 2 pills
Here in CA high school kids take more than that to school everyday

This was an undercover drug bust??

Wow, I'm glad they got that thug off of the streets.

I mean, .5 grams of marijuana? Fuck, that could supply an ENTIRE TOWN with weed for MONTHS.

It's not like they wasted money on busting some poor wageslave who smokes a tiny bit to make his life more bearable because he works at fucking BK.

that's the entire issue here. the law isn't serving anyone. i'm not better off because some guy smoked a joint and will now live in prison on taxpayers money. that guy is no better. everyone is worse off. except the police department who will get a little more financing because of war on drugs. how can you argue that it's right because that's the law? there are plenty of laws that don't serve people and neither doe this one, in this particular case at least.

>government literally wasting money on garbage instead of bettering citizens is ok with me because i'm a patriot
seriously, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Five grams is not personal use. If you have to travel or work with five grams well quite frankly you are a addict. I don't go to work with a flask or a six pack. I don't go to work with multiple hits of extacy. I mean get real man. Anyway im retard and didnt read the article. That being said the cops didnt set up a sting at bk for no reason

Yeah and cali needs to fall of the map and sink in the pacific

5 grams is like, barely over an 8th, that's personal use she's just bringing her whole bag with her instead of bringing just a nug or two.

>he either intended to smoke the whole thing or sell it, having 5 grams is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that they intended to sell some

Or they just didnt bother to leave some at home because its already such a small amount it takes no extra effort to carry it all?

What are you statist cucks smoking? Why do you think people should get fucked for things they clearly likely were not doing.

Hell, to a shitskin, 5 grams isnt shit, they load that up in a blunt or two and smoke it in one sitting

fucking sheltered cuck autists

>there are people in this thread who think prostitution shouldnt be legalized because its "degenerate" but porn is fine and marriage totally isnt a soft version of prostitution

cucks

the lot of you

>5g is not personal use
Lightweight. I bet you're the kind of faggot who gets "paranoid" after he hits a joint.

Yeah, which denotes addiction.
1 your at work
2 modern weed is strong as fuck if 2 hits doesnt fuck you up your tolerance is way too high

>implying anti drug people know anything about the subject.

I mean if this cop caught her with quantities of heroin and meth that are for distribution... and the result is that ER visits from those drugs and arrests for possession of those drugs and arrests for petty theft all go down as a result of a dealer being taken out of the community, okay, you can say that's a good use of police resources.

But 2 prescription opioid pills and an amount of weed that is for personal use? You're not demonstrating to taxpayers that you're effectively allocating resources to fight crime. Yeah you stopped 1 petty crime, big whoop.

How about don't carry it.
I dont travel with a fith if liquor everywhere i go and liquor stores close drug dealers don't. Be responsible and take respinsibility for your actions.

I don't smoke. I am an adult.

>your at work

If you made coffee illegal and enforced it, most people on the planet would fit the definition of an "Addict" overnight, since they would rely on a drug that wouldnt be of a net benefit to themselves

And who said its the states responsibility to get involved with people who are addicted to things?

I dont see any law prohibiting alcohol or gambling addiction

Kill yourself you fucking dumb statist cuck faggot

infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier.

You know, I haven't smoked weed in over 6 years.

and I'll tell you that I usually bought an 8th at a time (3.5g), and that's about how much I'd use in a week or two, because I didn't smoke often. But I still carried the 8th with me whenever I went out because it's such a small amount that there's just no fucking point in splitting it up and leaving most of it at home.

So no, 5g is just personal use, and relatively normal to carry around an amount like that.

If she had more than 1 oz on her (28.3g), okay maybe you would say she's got a problem or might be dealing small amounts.

But anything under 1oz is pretty much understood to be personal use.

Then how are you supposed to buy it, dumb fuck?

>If she had more than 1 oz on her (28.3g), okay maybe you would say she's got a problem or might be dealing small amounts.

Except thats retarded as shit too. Any amount over 20 grams is considered "intent to sell"

How the fuck is being a responsible drug addict who thinks ahead for once and actually buys in bulk to save money prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he's actually a fucking dealer

its fucking dumb

Read the thread. As i stated above i hate the war on drugs but i hate stoners more even the evening only toker is the most unbearable person to be around when high or having this convetsation. You should be glad the state exsists because they keep me and people like me from physically removing dip shit pot heads

I'm all for legalizing all the drugs, but what is illegal to carry shouldn't be carried. People need to obey the law until they successfully change them through the democratic processes.

Let me penatrate the bong resin. Only carry illegal narcotics when have to or don't do illegal drugs. Being sober is not hard.

t. pothead troll

buy weed
how to bring home without carrying it on you
???????????????

Lmao what a fucking edgy autistic loser

I bet your wife got dicked better by a stoner in highschool

Carrying around a fifth of liquor is cumbersome.

Carrying around 5g of weed, well, that fits in your pocket.

There's no reason to split it up and leave it at home when it's that small of an amount.

Im for real anyone over 20 that smokes weed is a dipshit

His dealer doesnt deliver
Laughing girls.jpeg

Think how much taxpayer money was spent over 5 grams of weed and two pills
Think of how much more is going to be spent on the courts and then sending these nigs to prison

It's a waste of tax dollars though.

>directly into your eye

Calm down Francis.

>5 grams and 2 morphine pills

Is that a joke? States are allowing you to get high as fuck and a drug bust is considered 5 grams now

okay so she was going to smoke weed during breaks at work, okay, yeah, she shouldn't do that, but that 5g is still personal use. You're completely fucking retarded if you think anyone outside of a middle school playground is "dealing" with 5g of weed and 2 MS contin pills she probably bummed off a relative.

I was that stoner in high school.

You're retarded because people usually don't even start smoking until they are adults. You also say stuff like "im fo real" which 2bh is dead giveaway of your highass trolling

>this whole thread
>hurrrrr weed is not bud gaise stupid laws kek xDDDDD

But keep helping the kikes who criminalized it profit from monopolies.

People are acting as if you have to oppose the concept of law & order to advocate legalization when it's literally about changing the law to make use legal. Fucking retards.

>Hardly any Canadians defending weed
Cmon guys I thought we were the DUDE WEED men. What happened?

See delusional stoner who surrounds himself with other stoners to the point where they think everyone smokes

That's... actually a good assessment. That overlpas with Hitchen's claim that drug addiction is psychological first and foremost. (He also points out that all of the jihadist attackers in the West have been drug abusers these past five years).

Wouldn't it be sensible to get these people the help they actually need rather than just abandon them to their indulgence - corrective though it is - with opiates? There has got to be a better depression cure?

The issue with drugs is that they are essentially anti-social activities that are all-consuming in the moment of indulgence. Perfect weapons against the underclass, and lo and behold it's the underclass who abuse drugs the most.

>WEED LITERALLY CURES CANCER MATE

yeah thats what they used to say about vitamins too in order to sell them

and remember when they claimed that smoking is healthy?

>make weed legal
>less crime
>druggies will kill themselves because they arnt cool anymore
>produces more jobs
>people will ow openly say they smoke weed so you know to avoid them

what are the drawbacks?

I think most people are talking about the waste of money and resources for that tiny of a "bust"

think about it. 2 months of paying that cop to work undercover for this, plus thousands of dollars to take her to trial including hiring a public defender (she has that right), along with prosecuting attorney, judge, possibly jurors pay, etc. Then mandatory minimum sentence in the federal law is 1 year imprisonment. 1 year imprisonment costs over $30,000. of taxpayer money.

All for under $100 worth of drugs that they found on this chick.

That's a fucking waste and I don't want to pay for that.

Just give her a ticket with like a $1500 fine and save the state a lot of money.

Nobody here is looking at the big picture.
Everyone who goes to that bk will have to wait longer for burgers.

Once upon a time there was a boy who wanted to be hardcore, so he took marijuana. He died.

The bust was small, yes but it was a bust.

Small or no if the police begins to ignore small time offenders then the problem will get worse.

Do you not drink either? I don't see the big deal man

I guess If it was a problem for you that's fine but why should we all have to lose our freedom

I got a grip of drugs
show us ripper
3 weeds
is enough to kill kurt cobain
you pussy
you pussy
inject more
i really love you man
ripper
ripper is a gangster!!!
i love you
its sad to see you die like this
:(
byeb ye
NOW
I told u I was hardcore
GO CALL RTHE UCKING
POISON CONTROL CENTER
ripper: we knew that already
fuck u
pusys
u are so fucking stupid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa
I'm fukcin

I do everything even smoke when the time is right. Generaly though sober.

None. Surprising to see Cred Forums and libertarians agree for once.

You're literally Greek...

Woman needs to be strung up. What if we strung up all narcos? And their families? If they are fake, make them honest. A false friend is an honest corpse.

>hi im new in town can you hook me up?
>yeah sure you're nice. I don't usually sell but i will get you 5g since you're new

Idk if he actually sold regularly or not but ive done similar things for friends with no drug connections when i was younger
Shitty waste of taxpayers money, bringing drugs to work is fucking retarded but they work in fast food so not surprising.

This raises the question of why where the cops tasked with said sting? Its fair to think that they had some form of reliable intel. This tidbit of logic is what most anons in this thread lack.

>implying some niggers selling weed out of a fast food chain is an issue for any reason other than the fact that it isn't legal so they can sell it to kids

Well to be fair it most likley had to do with the morphine and not the weed

>ignoring evidence
Fuck off, kike

hence slapping her with a ticket/fine.

Do you realize how fucking broken civilization would be if you threw every minor offender in jail? All the lost work productivity, the increased expenses of keeping people in jail, building new jails because all our current ones are full. It's ridiculous. Pot smokers number in the 10's of millions. It'd fuck our credit worse than Greece's credit if we tried to have them all in jail, and while those 10's of millions of pot smokers are working shitty jobs, at least they're working jobs and paying taxes vs stewing in jail and consuming taxpayer dollars.

Simple possession of small amounts of drugs for personal use should never go to trial or prison. Period. It should always be solved with a ticket/fine, no court date, if you want to contest your ticket, the DEFENDANT must pay all court fees. If you cannot pay your fine go to the courthouse and speak to a clerk and get a payment plan arranged. Done and done, put your cops on more serious crimes and use your courts for more serious crimes.

What do you accomplish with this bust? One less person who works at burger king smoking weed and popping pills for a year (but then after that year she'll be back and now that her life is ruined by having a criminal record she'll definitely be back to using drugs). Slow clap for you officers, good allocation of resources.

Hit her with a fine and she probably won't bring drugs with her to work ever again too. Same thing accomplished for a lot less cost.

Uhhm. Its the kikes that want to legalize weed now though.

>Its fair to think that they had some form of reliable intel.

Meanwhile at the precinct:
>We really need a big score here, Chief. I'm up for re-election and I need a photograph with at LEAST a dimebag of confiscated marijuana.
>It's going to take a lot of police work Mayor, but I'm confident that we can make that large of a bust... Detectives, go out and search literally anyone who works in any restaurant.

You might as well call ICE on the kitchen at your local Filiberto's while you're at it

>that's the entire issue here. the law isn't serving anyone
It serves the Federal government quite well.
The entire war on drugs is more aptly called a war of drug management.
Not only does the government use drugs to fund covert operations (including funding terrorist proxy forces) but they use the drug war to manipulate state and local police forces to bow down to what the feds want or lose all the cool Federal funding.

amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838

>Hell, to a shitskin, 5 grams isnt shit, they load that up in a blunt or two and smoke it in one sitting
Thats because niggers buy shit weed because it's cheap by the same volume and theyre to fucking stupid to understand smoking one bowl of good shit is less expensive than needing a full blunt of shit to barely get high if not just get a headache

Then why not go to the projects where you will get a big bust? This probably would have been a bigger bust if they had more paitients. They where going for the opiates but because that shit sells itself the supply was low hence only the two pills thas just my two cents having delved into the opiate scene in the past

might makes right

because they are incompetent as fuck.

Can't deny that.

>5 grams
>"bust"

If I have 5 grams of weed, I'm out of weed

Next time a cop robs you, you should call a black man.

Typical junky.

As the kraut said, he won't be punished. I don't give a fuck about possession for personnal use (for weed at least), and nor do the district attorney. Belgian cop BTW, not american.

>Because I give a shit what some addict has to say as he actively works to destroy society

really? 8,000 dollars in taxpayer money, to bust 5 grams? Are you even aware how little that is?

Honestly? Far too much given that none of the people arrested were serious threats. Cops are glorified bullies and you never see them so eager to come down on the sorts of people who are actually dangerous unless they can do so with overwhelming numbers.

Fuck the pigs and the bootlickers in this thread who are so eager to defend them.

>make murder legal
>less crime because murder is no longer a crime
WHEW LADDIE TOP LOGIC M8

and as I said before, you're country is cá Žucked

Lel. 8k to bust a kid with 50$ worth of basement grown weed. No no thats not stupid at all..

So change the law.

I'm not even weighing in on the exact issue.

If you don't like it, change the law, don't bitch and moan when police follow the law.

wont take that much longer until weed is legal.

ACKSHUALLY it probably will still. I think it should be left up to the states, but it's still going to be a while before we get to that point, despite what people say.

Brilliant idea friendo. Give like, five minutes.

OK we good.

Light em up boys

>Thinking law = ethics
>Thinking society operates under ethics > law
>Thinking "DUDE I WANNA GET FUCKKKED UPP" is somehow ethical and > law
Please die

>Guess who I can't avoid without committing a felony?
>Can't avoid committing crime
r u black?