Goddamit pol

I think browsing Cred Forums has actually alienated me from people irl. After spending so much time lost in the meme sauce i forgot that normies dont know about the jews and aren't filled with hate towards niggers.
Yesterday was my first day of class and I was just chatting with other students then I mentioned the debate and how it was rigged and started to list the details and the other kids just stared blankly at me. It was the loudest conversation in the whole class and now no one will even look at me. I saw one of classmates in the hall today and he just shifted his gaze and hurried away. You fucked me Cred Forums. you're like an abusive boyfriend that destroys all my relationships so that I always have to turn to you. I'm leaving for real this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>revealing you're power level

>he revealed his powerlevel to complete strangers that he has to see everyday.
Oh lordy you're on the spectrum aren't you?

You'll be back

It's not our fault the rest of your classmates are ignorant normies.

if you are in class that means you are young. as the bible says they hate the light and choose darkness. your curiousity for truth brought you here, preach the gospel to them and if they reject you for that then great is your reward in heaven.

>he doesn't voice his true opinions because he's scared of hurting people's feelings
Beta detected

Wew lad, in my grad class I said it was rigged and I had 4 guys backing me up. They also are an equal split of libertarians and authoritarian nationalists. I guess you just suck.

Find better people. If they avoid you because you speak the truth, they weren't right for you anyway.

Oh and also
>streaming

>leaving for real this time

Nobody leaves this site, Lord kek chains your soul to his throne forever increasing his power.
He is always watching.

See you again tomorrow OP

It's not about hurt feelings, it's about being a social pariah as our foolish OP finds himself now.

Hit the gym and make yourself hot as fuck. Then normies believe what you say when you talk about the Jewish question.

>falling for the memes

>Nobody leaves this site, Lord kek chains your soul to his throne forever increasing his power.
Nah, once I finish my degree I'm gone for good.

>you will never leave

Learning is fun

Never reveal you are power level

god damn you are fucking stupid and deserve it

Yeah, I'll bet.

>persuaded my left leaning mom into denying the holocaust and accepting how race plays a role in IQ and personality
>she told me that if the holocaust did happen, it was justified for what the jews did to the german people.
>she also was the first to point out that Trump was turning into a multicultual ass kissing cuckservative.

It's not your power level that's the problem, it's the way you show it.

12 years here and have yet to reveal my power level to my normie co-workers. Hell, one of them brought up the the debate and I subtly mentioned hillary rubbed her nose a lot. Something a trained politician hardly ever does but seemed to do before Trump was interrupted.

I was just at a burger king and some man said aloud, to no one in particular: "they're coming out with self driving cars in 2-3 years.

I said, after a pause: You just hears about this now?

And he said: It'll be pretty cool. Two years.

And I said: yeah, well I've been reading popular science for over a decade and flying cars will be here in 2-3 years

Him: flying cars? Wow!

There was actual wonder on his face. I just stopped talking.

serves you right for revealing you're power level too soon! You have to do it more subtly; drips of red pill and stop being fucking autistic, \

start with happenings drop a few truth bombs and back away that's what i do at work

I was a outcast and jaded before I was even awake to the real world.
I'm over 30 and still have no real friends since highschool. Somehow I tend to find women and this is the first stretch of single life I have known for many years.
It doesn't make a difference what I say. So I just say what I say.
I dated a girl for 3 years when I made it very clear I hate niggers. Reason wasn't even needed.
Although honestly I don't have a reason. I've hated them since before I went through puberty.
I didn't care much of the details to why.
Now that I have "details" it just fills the void.
I don't care.
No one ever responds to me on Cred Forums anyway.
Honestly this is the first time I'll post shit for the next few weeks.
Blank void. Staring into the void. Fuck you

>revealing powerlevel
literally Nappa-tier

Sow seeds of doubt and contempt in the hearts of normies that will, when the time comes, grow into indestructible weeds of rebellion.

Have a (you), friend :)

my special fwend thank you

Decent leaf post.

Teach me your ways

Its called the Cassandra complex. You see the chaotic future, and the ones surrounding you see only madness.

know just a taco, but, is it really that dangerous for murris to talk about that kind of issues? At first i thought the guys complaining about it were just too, how to put it, sensitive, but after lurking for a while on other places the number of guys bitching about the same: "fucking liberals, they stare at me as though i was some sort of monster for bring up X topic bla bla". How bad is it? do people really get fired or can get into serious shit for talking about that?

How was it rigged?

I dont worship your autism amphibian.

Never reveal your power level. If you need to win, do it subtly

That's what everybody says

>teach me your ways
Obviously not the guy but you need to think for yourself. Asking someone to teach you is the same as admitting you're like the sheeple you make fun of by parroting memes you heard on pol.

I think everyday about things i can say, to whom, the potential consequences and make a decision based on how well I think the plan will go.

Got rid of one of my retard liberal friends and am actively trying to keep my my closest friend from going liberal by giving them smaller "redpill" doses.

At the end of the day the red pill and your power level are just exercises in thinking and common sense

You're a goddamn moron. You never jam the redpill down someone's throat. It's something they have to seek out themselves; your job is simply to show them the way, and help them to realize that it was their idea all along.

Couldn't of said it gayer myself Canada.

Welcome to the cult

Yeah you should probably leave before you become an objective failure at life like most on this board.

Is that why most of you have neckbeard tier superiority complexes and think that you're right and everyone else is wrong?

Like some sort of degenerated mirror SJW?

same

>I'm leaving for real this time.

Lmao, MUCH better men than you have tried.

Imagine if you channelled all that time and energy into something productive.

>implying i sit around thinking about stuff
I hardly think sweden should be talking to me about productivity.

One can do things and think.

>browsing Cred Forums has actually alienated me from people irl
>normies dont know about the jews
>loudest conversation in the whole class

Pol dindu nothin. You're just autistic you dense fuck.

>meme sauce
>normies
>class
You've probably been here less than 5 years. You are a cancer on this board, and will not be missed.

DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. VIRGINIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, CALIFORNIA, OHIO. THEY ARE PREPARING TO RIG THE VOTES.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

I've been on this board for less than a year :D
>revealing my power level
I'm either on the same level as you oldfags when i post
Or im simply shitposting becasue of my sweet flag desu

what do we do to stop it senpai ?

stay woke

This is correct

>Cred Forums has actually alienated me from people irl

No, OP, your autism did that.

Being Right-wing is provocative and subversive right now. And its more eternal, ordained-by-nature qualities are a wellspring of energy and enthusiasm that is downright contagious.

If you're not at least generally well-liked, if not downright popular, you're fucking it up. People are seduced by this shit in spite of themselves.

Yeah this.

I've had co-workers start talking to me about memes I personally started on Cred Forums. I feign ignorance.

We pull the strings. Don't forget that. We figured out how to consistently get inside the news cycle.

This is real democracy. Anyone in the world with the motivation and a bit of insight for what can be memetic, can post here anonymously, and have a wide impact on public life. Right up to the goddamn US presidential elections.

The media just caught on, that's why they're trying to destroy our frog mascot. But it won't work. Hierarchical structures can't beat the anonymous internet. Political correctness stops them comprehending us, but we understand them perfectly.

holy fug necromancers are real

>you fucked me pol

Kek

Hell, I'll even throw you a bone, OP, instead of just calling you an autist and leaving it at that.

Thing of it this way: Cred Forums did NOT, as good at it feels to tell yourself you're such a strictly rational and thoughtful creature, win you over and make you one of us through the sheer force of laying down cold, hard facts. If you're truly honest with yourself, you will recall that there was a LOT of laughing in spite of yourself that happened before you *ever* suspended your disbelief long enough to look at an infographic and take it seriously.

It's that stage of the process, NOT the serious in-the-weeds facts business, that belongs in day-to-day social interactions. The medium just plain isn't well-suited for the more serious stuff; that's what reading and study is for.

Our job, when we interact with people, isn't to convince the people around us that we're right. Our job is to make them laugh.

>You fucked me Cred Forums. you're like an abusive boyfriend that destroys all my relationships so that I always have to turn to you.
Hot.

Cred Forums can be summed up in one sentence:
"Either you defeat the Jew, or live long enough to become the Jew."

Soon you'll see, you'll remember you belong to memes. You'll be back, time will tell, you'll remember that Kek has served you well, walls will rise, Hillary will fall, Cred Forums will be here through it all..

someone I know who revealed the power level once said, "I recommend not doing it, only talking politics with people you know aren't knee deep in the programming."

OP you're an autistic millennial who saves pictures of cartoon girls on your hard drive. This innate awkwardness and lack of sociability is the source of your alienation, don't project your insecurities onto us. This is a result of your inability to hide your powerlevel and educate yourself. You've only one person to blame.

>caring about people
but people are idiots, why do you care?

Well I wouldn't be to mad that means there a bunch of blue pulled faggots, and at that you shouldn't have reviled your power level especially at college knowing how fucking cucked most places are now a days.

>Revealing you are power level

There was a Bench-for-Trump at my Uni, where students who supported trump could single themselves out by sitting down. I walked by it, not revealing my support and thus not becoming a target.

There was a Jewish looking group sitting outside the plaza of my Uni. They were hosting a stand called something like "How Jew do You?". I could've gone giga-Hitler on the general public, but instead walked right by it without another glance.

The most important rule of this board is NOT TO SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL in public. You'll have your character assassinated and you will fail at life. That's the reason skinheads and degenerates exist, because they're failures with nothing to lose.

>tfw have both a Cred Forumsack and tumblrina roommate
I wonder what will happen when she overhears us talking about Cred Forums-tier politics and opinions

Sperg out and accuse you both of rape

>Spain gettin' uppity again

This.

One important aspect of Cred Forumsack is learning how to function after red-pill in blue-pill enviroment.

Skinheads are wonderful example of what happens when you show your power level (I personally think most of them are just being skinheads because of the marginalism(see: edgy) and not for the ideology)

Fucking idiot. The one faggot in my lecturers who revealed his power levels even got ditched by the other Cred Forumsacks.

You'll get used to it learn people aren't worth the time, user. Trust me. I've been like this even before I founs Cred Forums. I'll always make a friend IRL and lose them in about four years time because by then they'll know of my "right wing" ideas. In the end you're just what implied. Showing your power level.

The feels are part of us all.

Your a faggot kill you're self

>ITT: things that never happened and morons taking the bait

I said the same thing 8 years ago...

>Political correctness stops them comprehending us, but we understand them perfectly.

Astute observation. Political correctness also stops them from competing with us, as we are quite pleased to take all that the world has to offer and then investigate it, debate it, discuss it, and then attempt to either find solutions for it or at least disrupt it.

SJW's are only capable of trying to find explanations within their own crippled dogma. This limits them.

tits or gtfo

>who saves pictures of cartoon girls on your hard drive.

Exactly, only complete losers do that.

rly lad? i denied holocaust infront of 10 people and started explaining why it was bullshit. well fuck me and fuck you. you are still a normie in my book

wow what a cuck i literally introduce myself as 'gas the kikes race war now' and only wear klan hoods in public and shave my head I guess you cant see it under the hood but that's how dedicated i am fuck off with ur feelings cuck wowe just wow

Hello me. Enjoy your day

Truly irredeemable, is it not?

>be me
>be latvian
>be last year in school
>in class started talking about conspiracy theories with classmates
>start mentioning rothschild, rockefeller etc.
>star mentioning that all of them are jewish zionist and bolsheviks
>start reviling my power level
>start saying ashkenazis arent even semitic but khazars
>instead of hating and ostracized me class starting to like me
>tfw redpill entire class
fucking love racism in Latvia

Fuck off lawfag.
Chaos is progress.

Man, why you gotta do your Mom liek that?