How do we make Christianity mainstream again?

How do we make Christianity mainstream again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to do sinful things to christ-chan

Who doesn't?

Stay pure brothers. She is not to be defiled.

By not bitching out

The thing that drove me to Catholicism was its steadfastness against homosexuality and premarital sex and sinfulness. I was raised a methodist and in the school of "Do whatever man! God loves you anyway. Just try to be a good person and you're probably OK"

The Church teaches forgiveness and love but does not tolerate sin. That's why you see Britons converting to islam; the Anglican church is bending over but Muslims refuse to accept degeneracy. When you put a sick horse against a strong one, the rational person will choose the strong horse.

That's wrong, you're wrong.
Christ-chan is too pure.
>whenever I see her I put away my willy and ignore the urges
>it's so hard to with her though.

go proselytize to people who don't masturbate six times a day

brb, just giving our /d/raw-fags some work~

Maybe come up with some better explanation to stuff. Revise the bible and just keep the part that could make sense. Remove stuff that contradicts science and rationality.

You should stop, it's a problem for all of us when you sin.
>I've never touched myself for Christ-chan and you shouldn't either.

Can you make sure it's all fully clothed and wholesome?

I don't want this on any board.
>please stop being sinful

As long as I get to be the wolf and not the sheeple I'm find with it.

No. Now I have it. Go for what is popular today and what people really need: Remove the Kebab.

A new crusade to remove muslims from the face of the earth would make a lot of people change their mind about Christianity. Why not start with Sweden. It looks impossible but it will prove that God can do anything and that he is good.

Purge feminazis.

you've never taken a tour of /d/, have you?

why are most weebs and mlp faggots christians?

is anime truly the lowest form of entertainment that draws in religious autists?

fine, but stop being a faggot. breasts are a defining features of mammals. you've been brainwashed by jews to abhor anything that encourage you to reproduce

Lick some more nigger toes, that's currently trending.

OK

Atheism is redpilled.

See this gives me hope:

You don't. Let the semitic piece of shit die.

by not using autistic cartoon characters

Make it culturally relevant and as a part of a healthy lifestyle instead of the be all/end all. With the way society is headed there is room for religion but trying to hamfist it into everything is only going to drive people away.

This also means stopping it from becoming something old people rap about to appeal to the "young people" and making actually good media.

>conservatism is becoming cool.
just intrest youger folks in their Religious Culture

Well I can't speak for all irreligious people, but almost all of the irreligious people I know (and myself) have no particular animosity to Christians so long as you don't impose your beliefs on others. You'll probably get more mainstream as the harm caused by Islam becomes more and more difficult for progressives and the media to deny. Focus less on being opposed to other people and more on how you benefit society (family building, fostering peaceful communities, charity, etc). Also please don't indoctrinate your kids or produce more frothing creationists, one of the primary reasons I and other Atheists find ourselves in contention with Christianity is because of your radical minorities, most of us have no desire to fight with average Christian moderates.

Obviously I'm speaking in broad generalities.

Prisoners of war are more likely to survive torture if they are religious. If survival is key, then religion is redpilled.

If Christianity becomes mainstream again you're all just going to shit on it and make ebin christian memes just like atheism.

Shit, where's that pic of Christ-chan getting gang raped when you need it?

>conservatism is becoming cool
More like traditional left and right are breaking down into pure Authoritarian and Libertarian

I have

dear god somebody post this if it's real

i am sick and tired of people posting this weeb avatar, they are worse than tripfags

Heretic.
You never need it.

After cleaning up their lines from pedos, homos, materialistic bastards, Christianity needs to become more modern and address modern issues. Also, most of preachers are not living their lives in a way they set up an example for other people, so we dread them and don't want to be part of that shiet ---> atheism, etc.

The strongest religion atm is islam. Why? Because the only authority muslims are acknowledging is faith/religion, they don't give much fuck about rulers on earth. And we, on the contrary, spend months arguing "is this faggot or this faggot gonna be new president". ---> If you give your own people more trivial stuff to discuss and fight each other, less time they will have to think, contemplate and make progress in their spiritual lives. Weak spirit = follower.

Easy as that.

We love you Ebola-Chan!
Good luck Ebola-Chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg

> I was raised a methodist and in the school of "Do whatever man! God loves you anyway. Just try to be a good person and you're probably OK"

That is 99.9 percent of all Christianity today, and I include internet Christians in that as well. The old "sin will be mercilessly punished, be steadfast and have morals" hardcore school of thought is truly dead.

By removing mainstream christianity. People don't want to go to a church where they have to endure liberal indoctrination.
They would like a conservative/nationalist church though.

Sin nature.

>Judaism not the strongest religion

>premarital sex
>modern society

Really? I think it's just the culture here in the U.S., but our society is very sexual, maybe these religious ideas should adapt?

Also, same sex marriage is legal in Spain, England, Italy, Portugal, and France, just to name a few.

>How do we make Christianity mainstream again?
It's becoming mainstream in Germany again.

Basically, the only people who are really anti-Christianity are Jews, Muslims and Anglos (for whatever reason).