Tfw ADL makes counting illegal

>tfw ADL makes counting illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ADL is the most shadiest organization ever

Thats beyond pathetic.

Don't forget the importance of numerology in the Jewish religion.

There's a documentary a native-born Israeli did about the american antisemitism industry which heavily documents the ADL's practices and its pretty damning. I'm surprised it hasn't been upboated to the front page of reddit as a TIL yet considering how visible they are in the news right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

Cred Forumsdfags will remember it.

The number 12 is racist. Dunkin donuts confirmed the greatest perpitrator kf hate speech worldwide.

>We must secure an existence for our people and a future for white children is hate speech

>no 88

In the thrash it go's

I don't see the problem

They're a civil rights organization opposed to neonazi and WN political activity divulging information about opposition lingo and terminology

Nothing in that image is exactly wrong. You can disagree with civil rights, their victimhood iconoclast activism, or whatever else, but the ADL isn't being pedantic here

how dare these goyims even think about prserving White people and children?

how evil

Pls watch documentary, they are nothing but influence peddlers masquerading as a cause-oriented non-profit organization.

Bumping this

>securing a future for your children is now supremacy
14/10 kek's.

For maximum lulz, At 24:53 our documentarian stumbles into a crowd of unemployed niggaz in brownsville, brooklyn, who proceed to engage him in a conversation about The Protocols of The Elders of Zion.

oh fugg I had no idea that clip was from that

Its the lulziest moment in the doc, but the entire thing is well worth a watch. Another highlight is Abraham Wolfman (sp), then-head of the ADL, flying into Poland and issuing a list of demands from the ADL to the Polish head of state which must be met by the Polish government in order to secure foreign aid from the US govt.

bamp

I rate this thread a 14/88

>at least hitler didn't do it for money

FUCKING SAVAGE

>100% is short for 100% white
Then why does real nigga hours always have 100%?

Make it true.
>1 symbolic racist number for how many races there should be
>2 symbolic nazi number for how a couple should be (1 man, 1 woman) leading to hatred of homosexuals
>3 the number of the reich (The third Reich in short hand)
>4 the number of "the coming Reich", shorthand for 'race war'
>5 symbolic shorthand for racists for "how many people can be put inside a crematoria oven"
etc

Funny how googles often use that red 100% emoticon on the internet