Abo cunt wants Abos to kneel during the National Anthem

EVERYONE including many other prominent Abos BTFO him for being a stupid cunt.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/franklin-chooses-not-to-support-mundine-anthem-boycott-call/7893910
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32769371/stick-to-boxing-mundines-anthem-boycott-slammed/#page1

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/lance-franklin-chooses-not-support-mundine-anthem-boycott-call/7893920?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=dTjvG4WJD_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a big kangoro

its actually normal size, the pail is small

We really should've Tazzied them.
They can grow greater than 2m and their kicks will disembowel you.

I always forget that Abos can even communicate. I'm not even joking. I honestly imagine them hobbling around grunting at each other.

>when you're have a root and you realise she's a pig...

So we could be free to fuck our cousins?

for u

>So we could be free to fuck our cousins?
I do that anyway. Inshallah

Nah that's a red roo.
Fuckers grow enormous and can be massive cunts.
Brown roos are alright but they love fucking with property

>So we could be free to fuck our cousins?
Pretty sure you can marry your cousin in every state. Nobody does it though

>Nobody does it though

look, i know my sizes. maybe all of Australia is small except those kangas

Nobody white then.

red roo...

Do kangaroos ever rape people?
I'd love to be pinned down by that big guy and have him shove his roo meat inside me.
No homo tho.

I know, I did a double take at this OP. I just always think of them like animals.

This article probably would make a lot of abos kneel if they could use computers or read.

A kanagroos just Australia's version of white tail deer? Do Bogans go out and hunt them and try to pawn off shitty sausage and jerky on you as 'gifts' like in the US?

fuck off abo

Australia has a huge ongoing campaign to combat violence against women. The huge elephant in the room is that aboriginals commit an insanely high amount of the domestic violence and child abuse. In the territory alone they commit 80% of it. It's always fun watching people squirm their way around the truth when the statistics get dropped.

yeah, see thats a large roo, not super big, you can tell because the burlap sack is the same size as it. in the op pic the pail tricks you by being a child's pail

>Australia has a huge ongoing campaign to combat violence against women.
So fucking sick of this shit

Every time a greenie speaks on qanda they open with that statement. In truth, if a bloke struck a sheila in public, he'd get the living fucking shit kicked out of him.

>he's never had rootail stew...

I had a convo here about when the govt. sent police & troops into Northern communities to deal with child abuse - researching that was scarily eye opening.

Gross.

>>he's never had rootail stew..

They were feeding some fat cuck on Vice a grilled roo tail and it looked like horrible shit.

I assume they are gamey as fuck, right?

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-30/lance-franklin-chooses-not-support-mundine-anthem-boycott-call/7893920?pfmredir=sm

There is a link that works.

BASED Australia.. this cunt was totally shut down.
On a side note why do All these aboriginal sport stars end up with white wives and girlfriends.

Wouldn't it be better if they got an aboriginal girlfriend so they can use their money to start bringing their communities up.

>qanda
Can't stand that shit. It's just cuck shit every time and the audience must be hand picked lefties and immigrants.

>Violence levels are evidenced for thousands of years into pre-history.

"Paleopathologist Stephen Webb in 1995 published his analysis of 4500 individuals’ bones from mainland Australia going back 50,000 years. (Priceless bone collections at the time were being officially handed over to Aboriginal communities for re-burial, which stopped follow-up studies).[15] Webb found highly disproportionate rates of injuries and fractures to women’s skulls, with the injuries suggesting deliberate attack and often attacks from behind, perhaps in domestic squabbles. In the tropics, for example, female head-injury frequency was about 20-33%, versus 6.5-26% for males"

"The most extreme results were on the south coast, from Swanport and Adelaide, with female cranial trauma rates as high as 40-44% — two to four times the rate of male cranial trauma. In desert and south coast areas, 5-6% of female skulls had three separate head injuries, and 11-12% had two injuries.

Web could not rule out women-on-women attacks but thought them less probable. The high rate of injuries to female heads was the reverse of results from studies of other peoples. His findings, according to anthropologist Peter Sutton, confirm that serious armed assaults were common in Australia over thousands of years prior to conquest."

If it happened in Australia anyone would be bood the fuck out.
We are last based county in this world.

What are you on about cunt? QandA is left cuck shit and the audience claps for it all the time.
>last based county in this world.
About to bow down to the 0.5% poofter population

Thanks for posting this OP, I meant to earlier but I'm a lazy cunt.

Why can't seppos keep their BLM bullshit to themselves?

Also, fucking Mundine still thinks he's relevant. It's the current year ffs

Even abos love giving mundine shit. Dudes a stone cold retard

Hey, I like those shitty deer sausages and jerky. I could eat that shit all day. Why is that never a gift I receive? It's all fucking bear meat.

what's your Anthem even sound like? Not to sound ignorant but is your National Anthem Waltzing Matilda? Or is it just some different lyrics staped on top of the music for God Save the Queen?

>About to bow down to the 0.5% poofter population
I can't blame people for it when that's all that's on tv, in the paper, on the radio, on their social media and they're literally Hitler if they think otherwise. Shit is fucking everywhere, brainwashing people to think this and do that.

Here you go mate
youtube.com/watch?v=dTjvG4WJD_A

And you can actually order Kangaroo meat online in the US. It's not bad.

Who the fuck watches leftist tv rubbish. Next thing you going to tell me you fucken worship that terrorist apologist waleed aswell.

Reason why the green cucks don't want us to vote about gay marriage is because they know we are based enough to vote against it.

But yes if that law is passed fuckit I'm moving to Moscow.

>I'm moving to Moscow.

F

for 'roo

that shit isnt going to fly in Australia. Mundine has always been a shit-stirring cunt. He thinks hes a modern Muhammad Ali, even converted to islam and shit. fucking loser m8, he tries to trash talk his opponents and shit before fights. everybody hates mundine, but he knows that being hated makes his fights worth more money

Kangaroo meat is very lean and high protein, but gamey as fuck.
Also needs to be slow cooked or rare to be edible, overcooked too is like eating a burnt thong.

Wild roo can also carry worms.

I haven't tried cooking with it myself. I had it at a family gathering, my aunt ordered it. Don't know how she cooked it, but it was delicious.

quick roast on the bbq and smothered in sauce is the ultimate hangover cure

Other way around. Fatty meat is to be slow cooked at low heat, lean meat needs to be cooked quick.

>Fatty meat is to be slow cooked at low heat, lean meat needs to be cooked quick.

Well there is also the rule of squid: 4 minutes or 40. Anything else is fucked.

The cuck converted to Islam, end of story.
No wonder his own people hate him.

Heaps of Abos do that in prison

Islam is exploding in prisons because Muslim gangs aren't explicitly racial and include really brutal sandniggers.
Everyone can join.
No one wants to get a cup of boiling water and sugar thrown in their face for not joining.
Aboriginals specifically benefit because sandniggers are higher IQ and more organized than they are.
Plus, Islam fortifies their bias against woight carnts.

I slow cook my roo shanks for 6 hrs on 150, fucking awesome feed

They are gamey, but the highest protein/leanest meat you will find outside your mammas bedroom.

Quanda threads are the best threads on pol faggot.

Been there on motorbike. Did not fuck the pig. Cannot remember where this was. Fug.

He said on sept 12, 2001, that america deserved to be attacked.

>WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Afghanistan, Iraq

It did.

a fucking southern cross

Literally all this does is make the average bloke hate abos more. Good work you stupid cunt

Isn't kneeling the universal sign of accepting your position beneath those rule you?

Let them.

hey when is the grand final for Aussie Rules? Is hawthorne good again this year?

No shit faggot, but we fought along side the US in all of those wars. If he really hates the west so much, why doesn't he fuck off to Omar or somewhere. He already looks like a sandnigger.

Hawks lost in the Semis. It's Western Melbourne ( shitskin/bogan area) vs Sydney ( chink/faggot) about 20hrs from now. (2:30 AEST)

testing

In every war after WWII yes. That's like the Paki's telling native Britts to fuck off somewhere else because they don't like that London has become the capital of the European caliphate. I've said it before, we should have just killed them all.

>It's Western Melbourne ( shitskin/bogan area) vs Sydney ( chink/faggot) about 20hrs from now. (2:30 AEST)

The fucking Bulldogs made it to the final???? I thought they were Melbourne Demons-tier

Demons didn't do too bad this year desu better than expected

Fucknell, last weekend in Sept already?

Good test.

>"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
Literally, what?

qanda bingo's tha shizz m80s

Hopefully Buddy kicks the goal that wins the premiership tomorrow, just to rub it in Mundine's face.

Pity Goodesy isn't playing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O
O
O

>Prominent able
Is that a real thing?

not in the current year, everything that is seen as submission and weakness are strengths now, didn't you get the memo?