Why are we using their terms?

Why are you faggots using the term "alt-right"?
This shit literally didn't exist until Hillary spoke of it. Don't let them give you a name. They'll use it against you.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/the-fight-for-the-alt-right-the-rising-tide-of-ideological-autism-against-big-tent-supremacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are already anonymoose, we are legionnaires

>This shit literally didn't exist until Hillary spoke of it.
fuck off

It's kind of like how by being an OP, you're a faggot. If you accept that you're a knob polisher, then your family will disown you and you will die a very painful AIDS related death.

It not only existed before that, but it's first use was in some conservative magazine. A it meant something different.

I honestly don't know what the Alt Right is supposed to be and I don't care, and I frankly doubt they really encompass my views from the small bits I've read

>inb4 edgy or ancap

I'm not alt-right. I'm alt-Pepe

anyone calling themselves alt-right is a fucking shill or an idiot

>"alt-right"
wtf is that like when they close down a road and you have to take four lefts to get where you want to be?

Where were those fucking bantz during the debates? That was savage.

The alt-right is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer. But call him an alt-right and you will be astonished how he recoils, how injured he is, how he siddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out"

T. Goebbels

Its actually a good term to differentiate from the retard right wing

That tweet is obviously fake. The twitter layout is old

we aren't but (((they))) are puching a narrative that say otherwise. Probably to have a name to call us when they star doing news of the "new kkk of the internet"

This board basically started the movement, whether or not you guys want to associate with the label, many here have the same beliefs as that movement.

Also, Cred Forums board culture is the reason the alt right is so successful at trolling the shit out of journalists. Pepe the fucking frog was on CNN last night, this board's culture is hilarious and I would hope you guys would want associate with the alt right, because it's been massively successful.

No ya dingus, it's found on your computer keyboard.

The alt-right has been around for ages.
Thing is, Cred Forums ISN'T alt-right at all.

>The twitter layout is old
I wouldn't have had a clue. Last time I was on a twitter page, I was scoping out a hooker.

Crocs are successful. Doesn't mean I want to wear them

Proud of you user, I came to this conclusion just the other day. In reality, the majority of people in this "alt right" are centrists libertarians who by contrast to how radical liberalism has become are considered "right".

I suppose it's a bit of a phenomenon to see such a large amount of youth drift to the right of the compass.

Here's a rare Pepe as a reward for putting your foot in the door to critical thinking.

What's the difference between pol and the alt right?

The alt-right is racist unironically.

Pol exists in various forms across the internet.

The Alt right is a bogeyman term given to online white supremacist frog posters who are paid hackers that work for Putin to undermine Obama's "democracy" and are a national threat.

Alt-right is for gayfers...

I'm Alt.War.Merc

I got bad news for you buddy

there is no we. there is no alt right or left. it is stupid. dont want shillary bleeding us dry for 8 years

the left loves labels but there is only one label they need to remember

criminal

Delete your account.

>there was literally no such thing as a libertarian before Ron Paul became popular
this is you, sage because shitty bait

>Why are you faggots using the term "alt-right"?
I'm not, it's a bunch of shills spamming the board for the past few months to both subvert our board culture and provide a convenient label with which to attack us.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/the-fight-for-the-alt-right-the-rising-tide-of-ideological-autism-against-big-tent-supremacy/

> People are different
> Our world is tribal
> Our tribe is being suppressed
> Men are not women and women are not men
> Freedom is a responsibility and not a right
> If we must be a democratic society, the franchise should be limited
> Jewish elites are opposed to our entire program