What Happened to Scotland?

A nation which has made a sport of throwing logs through the air has become cucked. They couldn't even vote to leave the UK and free themselves. They'd rather be the literal territory of another country than their own independent nation. Ireland FOUGHT for their freedom. Slowly the whites have been phasing out and the manliness rotting by decadence. I am disgusted by how a country who produced some of the fiercest fucking warriors in Napoleonic era Britain has become infested with the numale scourge.

Scotland is not a real country!

just end our suffering already

The UK left scared old people in Scotland that they wouldn't get their pensions and benefits.

There are a lot of younger people in Scotland who work in government jobs that would be in jeopardy.

They have decided not to exploit their oil to their full potential so they are just an aging welfare state not something like Norway.

Scotland is probably a net drag on the UK, like Wales is.

they are a nation of cucks. they've been cucked by the brits for several lifetimes. they don't have an ounce of independence amongst themselves

they will flock the union that offers them the greatest social benefits, like dindus on food stamps voting for democrats

>tfw voted stay so I wasn't another leech on the EU

how did it happen?

>They couldn't even vote to leave the UK and free themselves.
And they wanted to stay in the EU too. Scots are cucks who need someone to lead them, who better than the English?

Now then, now then. Let's have a look at SNP, shall we
>ethnically and racially diverse
>religious freedom
>National Race Relations Act
>SNP led
>civic nationalism
>free education
>Euro as a currency
>EU member
>nuclear free zone
>has a refugee settlement programme
>dysgenic in nature - retards, drug addicts and scum are encouraged to breed by the welfare state

1m voted leave, 1.6m voted remain. It's not like Scotland was a landslide, and most young people didn't even bother to vote in a referendum that so many have found to be outrageous.

The problem with Scotland is that we are extremely white, so minorities are a novelty in our society and generally integrate well. This might be good for us, but it makes us total fucking jokes when we try to give an opinion on regions/countries with far different demographics.

>They have decided not to exploit their oil to their full potential

More the fact that the price dropped by $50 per barrel, which happened within months of the No vote. We're lucky we didn't vote Yes because the economic argument to support it collapsed with the oil price and North Sea jobs.

We are a net drag, but our country has always made contributions to the UK that outweigh that. Culture, science, philosophy, politics etc.

Renton's angry tirade comes to mind.

What's Scotland like anyway?

It depends on where you go. Highlands are very scenic, bit like NZ in terms of rural and picturesque landscapes.

Our cities are better places to live and nicer than English ones, but our towns and villages are worse than theirs.

I really liked Edinburgh it was one of my favorite European cities. That university there is really cool. Royal mile had nice shops and the whole place seemed pretty safe.

Except the one stereotype is true, people get really, really drunk. Edinburgh on a friday night was a complete shitshow. Like everyone walking around like an exaggerated old-timey drunk singing and Bob Weaving everywhere and fighting in the streets.

That's where I'm from and it's a nice city to live.

Yep, that's pretty much what it's like, The city centre is littered with pubs, nightclubs and restaurants. You sometimes forget that having a 15-16th century fortress in the middle of your city isn't what everyone is used to. We don't even notice a lot of the history because we see it all the time.

I feel abit embarrassed to be Scottish atm. England is bent based while we vote against independence and then vote to be cucked in the EU. Fucking pathetic. I do love this country though, plus we have no immigrants.

>Scotland didn't hoist it's own petard
>Bad thing
They couldn't survive without being part of the UK, and the (((SNP))) would make sure it's a wasteland.

Scots are actually probably some of the least nu-male types in the UK its danm easy to get into a fight if you go on a night out in scotland.

They are just really fucking nieve due to a lack of actual "cultural enrichment" they blindly believe all the propaganda shitted out by the BBC and the like.

Yeah never understood that train of thought even if you did get independence why are you so hell bent on jumping straight into bed with the EU?

since we haven't had that much immigration here yet people don't see the downside and go apeshit on the virtue signaling, we want to be the next sweden so fucking bad (but with uglier women)

t. only scottish brexit voter

Most of it is related to SNP. Many nationalist Scots voted SNP without even looking at their politics and overall agenda.

Fortunately SNP is losing ground here in Scotland, they've proven themselves just as useless as Labour when taking care of their constituents.

Unfortunately Scots have very few political parties who view them favourably.

Few Scots will vote Tory

After the Coalition Gov, Lib Dems are a laughing stock.

Labour has dominated Scottish seats for nearly 15 years now, pretty much by default since Scots wouldn't vote for either other parties in a majority vote. And Labour knew it.

SNP got the vote in because many Scots felt betrayed by Labour after the Scot independance vote.

SNP has proven to be an ineffective party as of late, but there are still many voters who don't pay attention to policies and instead just go with the flow.

But with few voting options in Scotland, its either going to be SNP remaining by default or Labour being voted in again...

It's sad, really it is...

What's your opinion on the way history is taught in schools in Scotland? The entire curriculum seems to be made up of times you fought against the English, don't get me wrong I know it's an important part of your history but it just seems to breed division.

Shouldn't schools also be highlighting the many great things our nations achieved together?

England's not really much better for example there isn't one single mention of the Empire, I just think more should be done to bring our nations together rather than split them further apart.