youtube.com/watch?v=LD2weewGjBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, I like H&M

The last jeans I got from them were made in Turkey and shit quality desu

>comments are disabled
What a surprise

my wife looks better than that and she's four months pregnant

good to know you picked a fertile bull to impregnate your wife

I loved shopping for shirts there hen I lived in Germany, we finally got one in Texas....well. There goes that.

You better get a paternity test mate.

Please don't bully our cuckolded American friend, you greedy, dwarven cretin.

I was happy to help

Why are white/black mixed women so A E S T H E T I C, Cred Forums? I'm seriously uncertain if I've ever seen one that looks bad.

would bang the fatty

My wife has brown hair and brown eyes, my first one came out blond and blue-eyed (like me)

my wife knows I would cut her fucking head off if she ever cheated on me. I'm a very loving and nurturing man and that begins with a healthy sense of self-respect.

pic related is literally mfw pollacks suggest I could ever be cucked

well it makes sense. h&m is a store targeting low income earners. these women are either clueless about what attracts men or too bitter to care. women with class don't even shop at h&m. only teens and immigrants/wt shop there.

H&M is one of my favorite stores, noooooooo!

They have great clothing for really cheap. A really good t-shirt is only $5 and jeans are $15-20 each.
I love their sweaters and jackets, $15-$30 each. Great designs too.

just test your kids with a genetic test. costs like 100 bucks in the us (+100 bucks starting cost for your own dna). use a site like 23andme or something.

Im glad you enjoy your wife's children so much

Stop trolling me, you can't do it, you'll never get me to respond or be mad. You want to see my fuckin dick?

Advertising for fat insecure fucks:

>Song repeats "you're amazing"
>Video includes fatfucks

Hence by fatfuck logic(and general degeneracy logic):
Fat person is amazing. I am fat. Hence I am amazing. I now like this company and their products.

>my wife knows I would cut her fucking head off if she ever cheated on me. I'm a very loving and nurturing man and that begins with a healthy sense of self-respect.

Where do you shop then? Zara?

>cut her fucking head off

You have to go back

>its a swedish brand
Den evige svensker strikes again!

yes, please

y-y-y-yes please.

>watching ads

>cut her fucking head off
Sup Ahmed.

the middle income market is dominated by small national brands.
>you want to see my fuckin dick?
why is he even ask me this when he already knows the answer?

>a dried up commie Salon.com journo rolls her(?) eyes at witnessing such blatant displays of white male privilege and smugly sits down (alone) in the corner, knowing full well that she's better than these capitalist male pigs in every way possible

Lel

Notice how only models present h&m clothes and the fat girl dosent were clothes becouse it would make them look bad

There's a reason they are about to go bankrupt.

the whole point with capitalism is that smart people fool money off stupid people. h&m, volvo, ikea et cetera are all doing multicultural advertisement because these are companies that target people with low IQ:s and lack of class.

>The last jeans I got from them were made in Turkey and shit quality desu

Typical T*rkroach shit, they don't care about quality because they're roaches.

which ones were trannies?

>h&m
>going bankrupt
don't think so mate. the only company that is more succesful is zara. but h&m haven't even entered some big markets like india. h&m is one of the best investments you can make on the european markets at moment.

also the moment race mixing turns unprofitable companies like h&m, ikea, volvo et cetera will go full nazi instead. they are just companies making profit for their owners. ikea is even owned by a man that was nazi well up to his 30's for fuck sake.

I didn't see anything wrong with the old blonde woman and the chick on the rooftop at night. What sort of degeneracy was I supposed to notice?

People don't want to see ugly.

It seems like the whole feminism "movement" is just one massive advertising campaign to get women to spends men's money to try to act like men.
This was suppose to be the next big thing. Getting women to go on extravagant shopping sprees to get all the ideal products. Except now the product is no longer clothes but a lifestyle of destructive behavior where women are encouraged by their new surrogate boyfriend, the government, to do whatever they want.

Can they bring back the old autumn collection?

its a corporation trying to make money. stop seeing a political agenda in everything you faggots. if the current cultural climate was conservative, they'd be trying to make money off of that

Got any pictures?

Their operating margin has fallen for years and they just released their Q3 report which showed falling profits from last year. Valued at over 20 P/E with falling margins, nope. Revenue growth is fairly nice, might look again when/if they can stop the margin slide.

>Women given freedom to do whatever they want
>They want to become women
Feminism was a mistake. The only thing the Muslims do right is control their women.

So don't buy there.

I have taken Ikea off my list for their commercial and catalogue shenanigans. As well as a bunch of other inclusive brands. Also stopped listening to my favourite radio station when they started taking BLM's "plight" seriously.

H&M litterly uses slave-labour and childlabour.

Sometimes I genuinly think that white people are the devil, masters of deciet and lies (Jews are grandmasters though).

Why? Because the upper level whities, I wish Cred Forums would mention them more

Stuff upper level whites do:
>H&M - woah, we care about stuff, we are in every corner of sweden, social issues concerns us
>Meanwhile: Little chink kids die producing their clothes somewhere in asia

Other times
>White ceo runs state-funded "Job Training Program"
>Later revealed to make 20 mill a year running defuct "Job Training" facilities, dont even pay for toilet paper, was in an interview, and didnt give a clear or truthful answer, just deflecting or pretending they did nothing wrong even if what they did is extremely immoral, unethical, and should be illegal

Other times whitey strikes:
>Documentary is made, shows whitey's clever deals, such as getting funded 10 million crones for a "huge project" to bring more tourism, 5 years later, it's like a hole in the ground dug by a shovel, or a coloured stick, taxpayers pay 200 million each year for just complete fucking bullshit

>Obvious criminal escaped crime he obviously did with morally bankrupt lawyer

Why won't anyone talk about the eternal upper class whites? Am I the only one who thinks these upper class whites are wearing atleast 10 fake masks? Maybe it's just swedish culture, but they are the most multiple faced fake creatures, souless.

Maybe whites truly are souless fuckers.

The most heinous crime of all. Promoting fatties.

>small national brands
post some, never heard of any swedish fashion brands except h & m

Protip: The bigger a black woman's hair, the more of a bitch she is.

all white babies come out blonde hair blue eyed you idiot

are you sure the people you're talking about are actually white and not (((white)))?

They don't, though, you nob. Blue eyed, yes, but people with actual brown hair (a different pigment from blonde turned brown, also not black) have their colour from birth.

What you describe is singularly Germanic/Slavic

I don't know, I must do more research, but I believe in the concept of the white devil evige upper class swedes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WyD-1orm64

^Someone decided to build a 500 million swedish crown high-way, and there is almost not a single person using it

youtube.com/watch?v=LD2weewGjBk

Here is the documentary "1200 swedish billion crones", a small insight how taxpayers money, through clever schemes, leads to absolute nonsense.

I hate everything, cunt upper class swedes, there is no soul here, and they are cowards.

the Golden One will fix sweden