Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack#/media/File:Afghanistan_suicide_bomb_attacks_incl_non-detonated_2002-2008_UNAMA_red.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack
statista.com/statistics/202738/number-of-terrorist-attacks-in-iraq/
globalresearch.ca/u-s-war-on-terror-has-increased-terrorism/5355073
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think we should remember the innocent people who lost their lives in the Iraq war when we decide whether to vote Hillary into office.

Just proves that multiculturalism doesn't work

neurons firing

obviously the war sucked but I really hate this fucking meme that things were fine in Iraq before the war

>muslims
>innocent

Stay safe poverty ghost.

Stay safe poverty ghost

>you
>over 18 years old

>keep your mind open
>feeds people false """""facts"""""

Oh. Ok.

Stay safe poverty ghost.

It's not saying things weren't bad

Being a white nationalist doesn't mean you support the military invasions of Eastern countries.

I don't want Muslims in the West, and I want the West to get out of Muslim countries.

Are they false? What are the facts then?

It makes me think what I already know, the US government is evil

If only poor Saddam could see the size of his posthumous fan club.
Before the war he was able to slaughter dissident populations with impunity. Now his baathist diehards have to blow themselves up to do it.

Stay safe poverty ghost

stay safe poverty ghost

stay safe poverty ghost

Stay safe poverty ghost

You don't need to use suicide bombers when you have chemical weapons

Stay safe poverty ghost.

Yeah and Saddam gassing Kurds for shits and gigs while the UN turns a blind eye was awesome.

Stay safe poverty ghost

>m-muh kurds

What a faggot kid
You fucking burgers only suck Jewish dick, remove strong Arab leaders and leave behind death, horror and chaos.

The meddle east is now shit because of you, fucking burger. Go suck a circumcised dick

youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM

Kurds are TERRORIST, understand it.

Before the war he was the fashionable villain, and Satan's abusive lover.

Now everybody loves him

Stay safe poverty ghost,

Stay safe poverty ghost

I like it how people see an Arab country with a cruel murderous dictator and think the alternative is peace without brutality. The alternative is an incompetent kleptocracy and caliphate and endless sectarian war you idiots. A butcher is the greatest leader Arabs can hope for.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF THE OLD EXTREMELY HARSH REGIME HELD THEM IN CHECK BY BEING EXCESSIVELY VIOLENT, AND WHEN THE OLD REGIME WAS REMOVED THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE CHAOS

Do you have any idea what Saddam did to the family, friends and entire village of people who even tried to start some shit?

There's no source. They're false

I hate this bullshit narrative. Of course America rushed into a war that was shoved sown our throats and we(the public) were deliberately mislead by Cheney and co. but Congress never voted to go to war with iraq. They voted to give Bush the power to do so which I suppose is just as bad, but there is a difference.

Iraq resolution vote under false testimony and pretenses was in October and gave bush the badge and gun, it wasn't until 6 months later he started shooting like an idiot.

People have been saying that since bush's last term and you're finally catching on? You want a cookie?

I'm replying to idiots that seem to object to this basic fact, you faggot. I'm not just realizing it today.

>tfw 3 seconds in google

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack#/media/File:Afghanistan_suicide_bomb_attacks_incl_non-detonated_2002-2008_UNAMA_red.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack

Congress hasn't voted for a war since WW2, dummy. Every conflict we've gotten involved in and say Congress approved it is due to decisions like the Iraq Resolution, which at the time was essentially a vote for war. If you're saying it wasn't a formal declaration, then no duh, we haven't done so in ages.

total terrorist attacks in iraq since 2006 are about 30k in iraq. jusr focusing on the suicide bombers down plays radical islams presence in iraq

statista.com/statistics/202738/number-of-terrorist-attacks-in-iraq/

I don't disagree with you. My point was that the picture is using suicide bombing statistics to spin their political agenda. The only reason the Baathists turned to suicide bombing is because their conventional military capability had destroyed during the invasion.

No shit it wasn't until after Vietnam that the War Powers Act was passed, and Congress demanded to authorize wars. Congress willingly cucked themselves because they wanted a single powerful leader after 9/11. Bush got the trust and he fucked us

>U.S. “War On Terror” Has INCREASED Terrorism

Thanks, Burgers.

globalresearch.ca/u-s-war-on-terror-has-increased-terrorism/5355073

It wasn't just Baathists that killed people in suicide bombs. You wouldn't consider a lot of the organizations run by Sunni clerics Baathist. You wouldn't consider all the terrorist attacks perpetrated by Shia militias as well as Baghdadi thugs Baathist either. The increase in terrorism is because we turned a dictatorship into an eternal sectarian conflict- Baathists post-war weren't bombing to exert control over Iraq like they did with tanks- they were doing it to provoke retaliation and terrorize Shias from fucking with them.

Typical beaner, incapable of personal responsibility. Muslims have caused this, it started with them on 9/11 and it never stopped

No shit, Sherlock. The Iraq war turned into a complete clusterfuck. I'm not arguing with that point. What I'm trying to say is that someone else who is pro war could just as easily say "Since the Iraq was started, the Iraqi military has never used chemical weapons. Before that there were over 30 chemical attacks." It sounds prolific but really it is meaningless

>muslims did 9/11
lmao
6 millions, right?

Remember who supported the Jihadists who destroyed the entire meddle east, please.

>puts his army on the road to peace
every time

At least when we destroy a country we go someplace else to have our fun. You guys do it in your own backyard.

*slow claps*
*steps out of shadows*

So.. how do we explain away his own video declaration that he did 9/11 given directly to AlJazeera that reported it...

Is Pedro gonna answer my question or is he gonna shitpost another "let's blame America for 9/11" again?

Nobody's posted any Schuerer yet, baka desu famalamadingdong, you call yourselves redpilled.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

9/11 2001
was not a suicide bombing?

isn't it a little early for you to be awake?

This pic trys to equate Iraq with all muslims when Muslims kind of commited suicide on 9/11.

underrated response