Newspaper in Italy this morning

Newspaper in Italy this morning

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mirovelli
metro.se/teknik/hur-en-tecknad-groda-blev-en-av-det-amerikanska-valets-stora-fragor/EVHpiB!bNEjv8qXDFAJ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=v0L9ehYZzP0
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-zdRCGLS71?referrer=http://www.adl.org/press-center/press-releases/extremism/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-online-hate-symbols-database.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno
vocaroo.com/i/s0IekefDN5hx
youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg
eliza.corriere.it/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/22/4chans-latest-terrible-prank-convincing-west-africans-that-ebola-doctors-actually-worship-the-disease/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4XenU6tyI
slate.fr/story/123449/grenouille-neo-nazie-meme-presidentielle
20minutes.fr/insolite/1932531-20160928-pepe-grenouille-devenu-symbole-ultradroite-americaine
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciano_Fontana
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Elkann
youtube.com/watch?v=MULnObG9GYY
corriere.it/tecnologia/cyber-cultura/16_settembre_29/pepe-the-frog-meme-virale-che-diventa-simbolo-d-odio-veste-panni-donald-trump-8f0c5d3e-8628-11e6-9ddf-2c9d29242dcc.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Globalists are afraid of pepe

Pepe is literally Voldemort now.

We did it reddit!

the international jew at work

Nice

PRAISE HIM

we finally made it

It's working.

This is their chance to redeem themselves...that paper better be laughing at us and not taking this shit seriously. But I somehow doubt it. Damn you Italy, stop being so gullible!

i had pepe as my profile picture in whatsap for over 2 years, my father is jewish, i hope those news dont come here

there is no way even the most braindead normie could take this seriously
did we win?

these popped up all over the world

just shows what kind of network the (((papers))) are part of

we made it

Nice

We had the same bullshit this morning. (even the same picture) I was thinking about posting it. Decided to rant on FB instead and didnt even get hate. I think the people are fed up

PEPE THE SYMBOL OF HATE AND ANTISEMITISM
The newspaper starts like this

Israel declares war on Pepe

id lose my goddamn mind if I see shadman's hilloli on one

>not on the front page
We still have work to do.

on the right of the paper it says
"Cred Forums is the forum responsible for the radicalization of pepe"

Did I translate it right italianbros?

Why do they cherry pick though? There are more funny pepes than racist ones.

Fucking lol

Nice. Put that thing on the wall!

are you sending them out as you make them? have you sent any out yet?

These are the ones that ADL decided to put up on their page.
The newspaper just copied the ADL for what I read

The swastika middle finger pepe is so great
I'm thrilled they picked that one
In fact that whole top row us 3 of my all-time faves
Great work guido

Yes

I've sent 120 thus far. A day after getting this, Cruz endorsed Trump.

is this a real thing

are there really people that believe a secret cabal controls global policy but is incapable of using red herrings to disguise themselves

lol
You made Rato make the right decision for once in his life

I don't think it's a monolith, but you would be a fool to think that there isn't a significant amount of collusion in the upper echelons of finance, media, and government.

we do it.

Sorry, here is the one El Rato got.

Rare Pumping Iron peeeep

Who is this badly drawn spurdo?

based

how bout this one?

you realize after the ADL statement what you're doing could be considered a hate crime?

>alt-right = ultradestra (ultra-right)
Are they retarded?

where were you when we reclaimed pepe

hey kids

user this is europe. If you are in the right you are automatically ultra-right.

>mfw USA starts prosecuting people for sharing rare pepes

>because hate speech is illegal in the US

Don't be such a coward.

I like it. Hillary can only wish her hair looked that good though.

how come sending a pic of a frog is a hate crime?
A nazi symbol? yeah that could be interpreted as hate but a Pepe?

Pepe has nothing to do with nazism

they are pushing an agenda. How are you this dense?

>whatsapp pictures can't be changed

Hilary wrote a long blog post on her website about pepe being a symbol of hate used by the "alt right white supremacists" and the media rolled with it

>Cred Forums
Fucking redditors I swear.

This shit isnt funny anymore. Just recently Ben Garrison got his coffee mug with pepe on it removed from its online listing on zazzle for being a hate symbol. People are seriously intent on turning pepe into the new swastika.

>not super ultra mega turbo right
basically blue pilled cuck until that point

Well I saw that
but there is no law against sending pics of a frog

anything can be used as a symbol of hate. Even a picture of bacon can be a symbol of hate

It succeeded where /r9k/'s hopeless "poo poo pee pee" campaign failed.

but people won't stop using pepe because Hitler didn't use a frog in the nazi party
Or did he?

shall we raid this kike bitch?
>twitter.com/mirovelli

nah
its just trump is depicted as the green frog so much they want to light up his supporters as nazis by claiming the frog is nazi

I remember your original thread. You're doing God's work, user!

Thanks but even hate speech isn't illegal in the US.

>just shows what kind of network the (((papers))) are part of

tinfoil goy, kikes are oppressed, not oppressors

I'm gonna buy this cucked journal for some laugh.

>giving money to shills

oh no, we've been caught

none of it matters, it all dont matter

Weaponized autism isn't a meme I see.

God speed!

I've been treating it to SJWs going "look at this SICK misogynistic rape fantasy trump supporters have over Hillary!"

Few have picked up the bait

How do you guys feel that a cartoon frog will be in future history books now because we meme'd it so?

No, I'm writing a response letter to the newspaper, I hope they publish it.
>"Le ebin nazisss"
In this elections Cred Forums stood for the truth and covered dnc leaks, congressional investigations on Hillary when the whole MSM just skips it for a fucking frog. Jesus Christ

>radicalization of pepe

Like music to my ears

Memetic Warfare is no laughing matter.

>No, I'm writing a response letter to the newspaper, I hope they publish it.

I hope you don't really believe it...we should rather flodd this kike bitch twitter with pepes

I know.

he saw that picture for a whole 2 years, croto

Cred Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE PROPHET PEPE.

>Making their game

Seriously... do you want to get purged asap?

Hillary works better as wojak.

>my father is jewish

>loses debate

Btw what legitimacy the ADL has over deciding what is a hate symbol or not? To me they look live easily offended sissy kike doing it to remind everyone the Holocaust is not over in their minds and evil nazi plot secrets symbol to jet them

how does it feel that the chinese own your country despite being a discriminated against minority?

I think it says "The hacker known as Anonymous is responsible for the radicalization of Pepe the Front".

They're doing what poo poo pee pee never could accomplish and it's also fucking hilarious. Praise kek.

non ci credo...
che giornale è?

>Symbols rule the world, not words or laws

by spreading the symbol of pepe, they are first spreading the meaning and inherent truth depicted.
this has more of an impact, greater than the words they attach to it.
truly 777d chess at work

corriere della sera

I need the back story, I'm keking myself.

Kek bless

>jornale dil finoqio.

can you guys put some of these for sale on e-bay? I'd love to own a piece of history

Try posing it as "look at this shit, hillary fanboys are LITERALLY pedos!"

>saw someone post a pic of them printing and mailing a pepe to Hillary for America
>thought it would be fun
>printed out a dozen pepes at home
>ate
>began thinking bigly
>found the cheapest way to print in bulk
>printed 120 pepes
>found addresses for HillShills
>mailed them

Swedish newspapers today
metro.se/teknik/hur-en-tecknad-groda-blev-en-av-det-amerikanska-valets-stora-fragor/EVHpiB!bNEjv8qXDFAJ6/

Yeah we need to dial it back a bit...

WEEEEEEEEEEE
DID IT REDDIT!
FROM FRONT PAGE OF THE INTERNET TO FRONT PAGE OF THE MEATSPACE NOW, HAHA!
WE ARE LE CHAMPIONS! XD
LE COOL FAGS LIKE FREDDY MERCURY!

Why is he standing in front of the Austrian flag though?
Is italy trying to start shit with us?

They did pick some really choice pepes here, admittedly. Every fag should know the time-honored classics.

This is THE greatest election OF ALL TIME

Kek be praised. How can one website be so based?

c'è scritto in alto
segati di meno

youtube.com/watch?v=v0L9ehYZzP0

Thanks Straya. A compliment on bants means a lot coming from you.

>dat address
topkek

we need to backmeme Pepe into Nazi propaganda

Autism has truly been weaponized.

Ultra-right is a hell of a lot more savage than (((alt-right))) I vote we use that label, it's like ultra-violence. Fitting for a bunch of savage "evil white males" like us.

From David Rockefeller's Memoir.

And it isn't just him, I know it sounds crazy to the uninitiated, but to those of us who have bothered to read the books written by the elite, they freely admit it. H.G. Wells dubbed it: The Open Conspiracy and it is very alive and well today. He was also the person to create the message we now know as the New World Order

I can tell just how frustrated he is about all of this and I am loving every pixel of it.

I used to do that when I was a kid, until I was in like the third grade or so. It was just easier and I didn't give a fuck.

AHAHA HOLY SHIT

tenkiu

non si legge per un cazzo, è sfocato, non fare il coglione

segati di meno porco dio

I remember during the 2012 olympics, someone shooped pedobear into a pic with the mascots, and somehow that pic found its way onto the front of a newspaper.

>People Extolling Persecuted Ethnicities

10/10

FLOOD WITH PEPES!

Ma come si fa?

Se iniziamo a spammare foto di Gianni Morandi su pagine fasciste di fb diventa anche lui simbolo di odio razziale?

In English please

>5deep7me

>not taking it for free and leaving behind a ""rare"" Pepe

>mixes wojak with pepe
gtfo ctr, youre horribly bad at this.

>tfw you could ask both presidential candidates about our autistic frog drawings and they could tell you "Pepe the frog? Yeah I know him"
>tfw the barely functioning nobodies that we are have gained the attention of the most important people in the world

P E P E

Wow that's awesome

Pepe visited the swiss newspapers today too

I'll mail you one for free if you tweet some dank kike pepe to this bitch' twittter (cannot do it myself cause they gonna go after me

>twitter.com/mirovelli

"How a drawn frog became one of the american elections great questions"

Il corriere è diventato un meme di un giornale. Prova ad andare tra i commentatori delle notizie e scoprirai un disagio sociale mai confessato.
L' online è cancro, il cartaceo ora ha peggiorato ancora.

KEK wills it

How a cartoon frog became one of the American election big issues.
The frog cartoon Pepe has become one of the major US election symbols. But how did a cartoon frog a symbol of white nationalism and Donald Trump?
This is Pepe. A green cartoon frog which in itself may not seem particularly interesting. But the fact is that the frog Pepe since Tuesday is classified as a hatsymbol of the US organization Anti-Defamation League, which is one of America's great authority when it comes to anti-Semitism. Not only that, earlier in September published Hillary Clinton's official website a long article about how "That cartoon frog is much more evil than you might think."

How could it happen? How could a comic, rather neutral frog become a symbol associated with Nazism, white power movement and anti-Semitism?

Where will the frog from?
To understand Pepe, we must go back to 2005. Then began the American cartoonist Matt Furie publish its series Boy's Club on Myspace. The series depicts four friends who live together. All are antropomorfiserade animals, then animals with human traits. Friends eating pizza, vomit and watching TV. One of them is the Frog Pepe, who in the first issue of Boy's club described as he likes "pop", "pizza" and to "talk on their mobile phones."

2008, a page from the series where Pepe is caught urinating standing firmly with his pants downward extended popularized on the site Cred Forums. When Pepe asked about why he pulled down his pants, he answers "Feels good man," and the box where the quotations are said came to be used as a so-called reaction image, then as an image used on Internet forums to show a reaction to an earlier post.

>Tfw Kek is actually taking human form
Fuckboi moloch worshippers must be shitting their pants right now

>Still no mention of Pepe in Flemis newspapers

Sort of jelly, pham.

>what is makeup

>3.5 MB

>KEK's DUBS
PRAISE KEK

which paper is this op?

>loses presidency

corriere della sera

I remember that thread. My father was supposed to get on that plane that crashed but due to a last minute schedule change on a business meeting he missed it.
Some of his coworkers were on that plane.

What is Cred Forums?
Cred Forums, which is a so-called imageboard, is in many ways the Internet culture epicenter and similar Internet forum Flashback. It is where most internet meme begins and that is where Anonymous originated. All users are anonymous, and all new forum topics must begin with an image. And there took various pictures of Pepe - happy, angry, sarcastic, sly - in response images to depict 4chananvändares reactions to different things.

During the end of 2014 began to pictures of Pepe dominate Cred Forums. In an ironic way, began an endless series of variations of Pepe-images are discussed as if they were trading cards. The wires were competing users to post Pepe images no one has seen before, so-called "rare Pepe". In March 2015 was a gallery with a total of 1200 different Pepe pictures on Cred Forums, the result of a user started to hoard think Pepe to increase the availability of Pepe's so much to "market value" would go down. Shortly afterwards came the same gallery on the auction site eBay, where it reached a price of around 700,000 Swedish crowns before the ad was taken down on the site.

However, it does not sound at all like that Pepe was a hate symbol? Or?
Since Pepe came to take over large parts of Cred Forums appeared frog and his endless variations and up to "/ pol /" 4chans department for political discussion. Like many parts of Cred Forums users are competing on / pole / if to maintain but perhaps most shocking each other, and then / pol / was created in 2011 it has become the haunt of racist, sexist, anti-Semitism and Islamophobia opinions and discussions.

Thanks bro

My sides

Do they talk about Shadilay?

PRAISE KEK!!!!
PRAISE HIM!

ALL HAIL!
ALL HAIL THE FROG GOD!
ALL HAIL THE BATRACHIAN LORD!

It's online too on the corriere's website

>implying

God that is such a Swedish opinion. Don't forget to take your big black cock today.

Too bad its in a dead language

Shut up retard, there is no we.

/pol / is commonly associated with the American alt-right movement, a loosely organized political movement that is often accused of advocating white nationalism, anti-Semitism, anti-feminism, right populism and Islamophobia. The movement united in their opposition to multiculturalism and support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Alt-right movement stood a long way outside the American mainstream culture, but received great attention when Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton pointed out the movement in a speech in August.

Alt-right movement has been known to drive political opinion through the membrane, shareable images, and to primarily drive public opinion online. Often the images imagined Pepe, including a picture of Pepe depicted as Donald Trump and Donald Trump himself came to share on Twitter. Even Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., has shared pictures where representatives of alt-right movement appears to stand side by side with Pepe.

When Hillary Clinton's website in September published the article about the Frog Pepe, "Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists: an explainer", she was met with much derision from Cred Forums users and others who felt that Pepe is a neutral figure that can be used in a large number of purposes. Critics also raised to celebrity Katy Perry shared pictures of Pepe. But after the article on Hillary Clinton's website and the fact that the Anti-Defamation League is now stamped Pepe as a hatsymbol will probably make it difficult to do again Pepe for an apolitical symbol.

Matt Furie, who created Pepe and will vote for Hillary Clinton, takes on the other hand takes alt-right movement's penchant for Pepe with tranquility.

- I think Pepe will survive whatever happens in politics right now, he told The Guardian in September.

e mio padre (che legge repubblica...) dice pure che il corriere è di destra

coglione :)

Every other disgusting ugly hateful pepe was absolutely fine

But as soon as Pepe becomes anti-Semitic?
The world's media starts covering him.

>BUT JEWS HAVE NO POWER!

LOL!

CHE CRISTO SUCCEDE?

This is completely out of control.
It's spiralling totally beyond borders, beyond languages, totally out of control.

Memest election of all time, we'll be telling our grandchildren about this

Ya know, I thought Musk was crazy for believing we live in a simulation, but the fucker might be right.

>smugwrq.jpg
I can tell you made that yourself CTR Tumblr Shill Nigger Faggot, no one on here will save those, post all you want, but it will never spread like the real pee pee

this

High Resolution Shitposting

I want a copy of this

I wonder why? Who could be behind this?

>muh ctr

looks like Naomi watts in Mulholland drive lol

> adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-zdRCGLS71?referrer=http://www.adl.org/press-center/press-releases/extremism/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-online-hate-symbols-database.html

The reason why Pepe showed up today in many newspapers

>"/pol / is commonly associated with the American alt-right movement, a loosely organized political movement that is often accused of advocating white nationalism, anti-Semitism, anti-feminism, right populism and Islamophobia. The movement united in their opposition to multiculturalism and support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Alt-right movement stood a long way outside the American mainstream culture, but received great attention when Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton pointed out the movement in a speech in August."

It's been an absolute pleasure lads.

I can mail you one for free if you tweet some kike pepes to this bitch
>twitter.com/mirovelli

>there is no worldwide coordinated conspiracy goy!
PURE

youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno

kikes should be nuked

>Some of his coworkers were on that plane.
Were they big guys?

This is beyond retarded

I really believe newspapers are worth nothing these days. What is going on?

It's just a cartoon frog!! A CARTOON FROG

I belive it now too

Its like weve reached that stage in The Sims when the player just stops caring and starts fucking with the characters

>Even a picture of bacon can be a symbol of hate

Implying it isn't

Report the the gas chamber immediately.

Now imagine how much other complete bullshit have been passed around by the media that we didn't realize because we weren't familiar with the truth. Everyone think they know the media lie, but they rarely realize how blatant it is.

What if our purpose is to compute the dankest memes imaginable so that some 400 lb man in a biovat can shitpost as efficiently as possible?

He's not CTR, just that Malaysian faggot that tries to shill his drawings on here. He's been doing this for months senpai

can some of you faggots please tweet some rare kike pepes to the bitch who wrote this shit? I could be incarcerated for up to 7 years if they trace my ip pls
>twitter.com/mirovelli

I can't fucking believe it.
I never thought we'd meme this shit into the mainstream.
This is much much funnier than the FOX reports on the Hacker called Cred Forums that stirred so much shit on Cred Forums almost ten years ago.

>we forth Reich now
>REEEEEEEEEEE

you mean these drawings?

pepe comes in all forms, there are even cuck-approved pepes (although they are not canon, but still). these cunts are just cherrypicking

Yes, the coffins had to be carried by men with a lot of loyalty.

>Untitled-1a111e.jpg
nice photoshop skill, it must be difficult adding a red layer and the inward motion blur shut they use for sponge bob normie memes

I'm not home... Is she a female ?

we reached the point where you can show the great dictator to USA democrats / other regressive lefties and tell is a documentary about hitler. they will believe you.

nothing in French newspapers

Perché 7 anni di galera?

This. I will teach my son the art of memetic warfare.

Ahem, excuse me? Who got you your Brexit, again? There's a we in this, and you're in it.

They are not "secret" per se, it's a bunch of extremely rich families that share a common goal (but sometimes stab each other in the back) of a globalised world easier to control through the economy, which they manipulate to push political agendas and fund ideologies. You are a fool if you think the richest families in the planet wouldn't take this historic opportunity to seize control of all resources.

i got you :^)

I can't believe the world is this easy to bait.

You're a god.

that's a rare ass dank fucking newspaper, I hope you bought a copy. Hell, if you bought a few you could probably sell them on ebay

make sure not to send too rare of pepes out, dont want them getting their hands on those

the fuck you talking about nigger?

Cred Forums is satire tho

>Perché 7 anni di galera?
al massimo 10 anni di processo

Il corriere is shit, btw.

Their "fair" coverage on us election is:

On Clinton: Why USA should elect Clinton
On Trump: Why USA should not elect Trump

>They actually published it on the front page
The absolute madmen.

Kek

>implying I didn't short the pepe market before I mailed these

I'm literally shaking
WE DID IT

Your printer looks mis-aligned. Or your peel-off stickers are messed up.

Either way, good work, user.

>

>We rigged the early debate polls with proxies
>We made meme wall images that eventually spread to twitter
>We took the revelations of kek and spread them far and wide, prompting Moloch worshiping Hillary to lash out in desperation against it.

A bunch of cambodian claymation forum basement dwellers will meme a blowhard reality television star into the presidency, and end the career of an international criminal under the specter of a stupid cartoon green frog.

We are on a forbidden timeline diverging from the main tree of known reality.

It's those damn Avery labels. The template lines up in the middle of the page, but it slowly goes out of alignment as you go down the page.

>"Cred Forums is the forum responsible for the radicalization of pepe"

Cred Forums CREATED AND FOSTERED PEPE

vocaroo.com/i/s0IekefDN5hx

>mfw this websites shitposts became so effective they make it into the serious big boy grown up news across the world
We did it, didn't we? I remember when Cred Forums lost its shit because Trump retweeted this image, who could have known that it and the whole Pepe meme would be plastered all over the MSM roughly a year later, doesn't really matter who wins this election, let them do what they must, we already won.

If you are not a turbo progressive you are automatically a Nazi.

You are a classical liberal? Fascist!

You are a nationalist? Nazi!

Afd, pvv, fn are all labeled as extremist rightist parties.

While communist parties like Linke are simply "leftist"

Yes she's the kike bitch defamating pepe in the newspaper

>My 12 year old sister used to send Pepe memes to her friends in school
>Spends 8+ hours a day on her laptop
>She's one of those autistic retards that watches and spreads "dank meme" videos and images on the internet
>She even slapped pepe on a school project of hers as well

Is she fucked, guys? Will the ADL take my little sis away?

I think it's time to ban assault frogs

6D hyper chess motherfucker

We already won, ,we are just waiting for time to catch up.

>we

they didn't build the re-education camps for nothing goyim

I love the fact they posted the chaim pepe being all smug about 9/11

A subtle redpill for those on the fence

Remember, all of this is happening because a small group of about 100 influential Jews got triggered by trolls on Twitter, and were immature enough to sperg the fuck out

The contention of the alt-right is that Jews have outsize power and influence in the West, well just look at this shit.
If they understood what "irony" meant they'd realize they're just proving the point

This feels like that episode where cartman can't stop laughing for days and then gets depressed because he'll never find anything that funny again.

Nothing can ever be this absurd again.

>journalist is female

is she cute?

Honestly Cred Forums, Fuck You. You made My Little pony shit and now this. Honestly guys, whats your endgame?

The globalists are scared after Brexit

We're gaining more influence than we could ever imagine.

THERE IS NO STOPS ON THIS TRAIN, WE WILL CONTROL THE WORLD ONE DAY

>100 e main st Paloose wa

Green Frog Cafe

Fucking top Kek

Is this real life or meme fantasy

You are doing god's work user and you make the internet proud. May Kek smile on all your endeavors.

Very real.

Ask Ted Cruz.

With a possible ban the Pepe market is skyrocketing right now!!1! BUY PEPES

Bring back 2005 and 3 square meals of tendies and MAGA

it's toooooo god to be true, god bless you, though

>not extremist
>not right
>Only ULTRA RIGHT

strano che quei sinistroidi scrivano cazzate

She will return one day.

>nazi pepe is in the news

holy fuck is this real life? what have we done guys?

Normies are digging their own grave. Pepe is meant exactly as a memetic bomb, the sugar coating of the redpill, a way to make realistic but "ugly truths more palatable and mainstream.

Take 9/11 jewish pepe. Half of the normies i know are convinced 9/11 was an inside job, a good part of them know there is a conspiracy and the jews are involved, but they are afraid of being antisemitic, so their brains never really connect the dots. But now they will. Because memes are funny. Laughing bypasses self censorship, laughter can never be truly wrong. If a 9/11 jewish pepe makes you laugh, you can bet your ass your subconscious will slowly make the association between jews and 9/11. It's inevitable. It's natural. And the more you fight it, the more it grows stronger. Because it's incorrect. Because it's "taboo". That's why it will never work to deliver politically correct messages
Imagine using Pepe massively to redpill the normies about immigration, islam, jews and feminism.

>4chans department for political discussion
>Cred Forums is alt-right

>that Exodus 8:4-6

>Sorry, here is the one El Rato got.

It's hard to rate 3DPD little girls but i'd give her a "cute"/10.
She's not fat despite her lifestyle.

I want to protect that smile, THE ADL WILL NEVER TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME.

I'm fucking dying

This is only the beginning, the war to bring moloch to justice for his crimes by execution is soon to come.

The international Jew strikes again.

Was Monsoon right about MEMES? How happy will Sundowner be?

When did I shift into the meme timeline?

I hope you're not leaving any fingerprints

So Cred Forums is the (((jew))) now

>sending letters is now illegal

autistic girls that aren't ugly are goat

THE ANTI DEFAMATION LEAGUE OF AMERICA HAS JUST ADDED PEPE TO THEIR LIST OF DESIGNATED HATE SYMBOLS! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Hate speech isn't illegal here.

I licked the envelope too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg

MEMES

>tfw black market for rare Pepe image packs

You either die a normie or live long enough to become the jew

Respect your elders Kekkites.

You, sir, are a 4-star general in this meme war we're involved in. I salute you.

praise KEK, then

Only CTR could fuck a meme as simple as pepe//wojack up so badly.

Oh nooo, it got here too.

the pepe market crashed we need them to be rare again

Blog of the journalist
eliza.corriere.it/

double hitlers confirmation
jews are slandering pepe on a global scale

CTR got this meme in the mail. I wish I had a pic of it before I mailed it.

>tfw our entire society is just a simulation made to study the evolution and power of memes

Who gives a shit what these Jews think.

They just push lies to forward their agenda.

As long as you know the truth about Pepe, that's all that matters.

/pol approved literature

perfect

Yeah, Pepe is in Russian newspapers too

kek

Zitto animale

The look on his face tells me he has read about 4chans visitor count and compared it to his viewership

a kike in a tent managed to bait millions of people writing a fictional story about another kike on a stick 18 centuries ago

amanuensis also altered old books for centuries without anyone noticing

one day we'll eat Soylent Green thinking it's healty...

>The Honorable President Donald J. Trump
noice.

Cos'è, il corriere della sera?

>mfw the bitch Who wrote the artiche is literally a kike

P U R E

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/22/4chans-latest-terrible-prank-convincing-west-africans-that-ebola-doctors-actually-worship-the-disease/

We have a god and goddess for the meme pantheon, why not go public to try and harvest more magicks.

can someone translate that article or atleast link it so that we non-italians can translate it ourselfs?

so today so far we have nazi pepe in msm of
>Italy
>Switzerland
>Sweden
>Russia
we should literally see if anything at all in germoney, spain etc.

P U R E

No fucking way ahahah

What happened to reality...fuck

German press had several online articles on pepe yesterday.

Dio cane v'ho già risposto 5 o 6 volte

L'articolo è uno spasso

Oggi chiamo Crucciani

FACCIAMO ESPLODERE LA BOMBA

No please don't die, i love you -

Utilized autism.
So this is what hides behind the mystery of german invention.

Oh Denmark that's SOOOOOOOO like you xD0

pic showing my actual feels

ARE WE A MEME?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4XenU6tyI

IS EVERYTHING A MEME NOW?

Hahahaha!

We have it too
slate.fr/story/123449/grenouille-neo-nazie-meme-presidentielle
20minutes.fr/insolite/1932531-20160928-pepe-grenouille-devenu-symbole-ultradroite-americaine
They even included the video of the user shouting pepe

It a copy paste of a wash.post article

Literally shit

This is how the original judeo-christian religions spread and dictated the actions of nations and history for centuries, memes.

It's time for a new age, with a new face, and new power brokers.

jesus christ
somebody should really collect images of these articles with the dates into an infograph.

Djanni lo è già.

They've managed to weaponize cuckoldry too

Do you faggots realize that no matter what happens, we've turned a fucking frog drawing into public enemy number 1?

The scariest part? Americans seem to think that the ADL labeling a fucking frog drawing as a "hate symbol" carries any legal weight.
>THERE IS NO LEGAL DEFINITION OF "HATE SPEECH," IT DOES NOT EXIST
>THERE IS NO LEGAL DEFINITION OF "HATE SYMBOLS," THEY DO NOT EXIST
>IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN WATCH MOVIE "DEFAMATION" ASAP TO SEE WHAT A SCAM THE ADL IS AND HOW THEY TRY TO WEAR A FALSE CLOAK OF AUTHORITY:
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

>now
user...You're not going to like what I have to tell you.

german press

I wasnt that much on Cred Forums back then, but I remember reading exactly this article in "20 Minuten" (free swiss newspaper) and thinking to myself "How is this even possible?"

Glad I know now how stuff like this happens

I thought Corriere was more on center-right than this shit

>>THERE IS NO LEGAL DEFINITION OF "HATE SPEECH," IT DOES NOT EXIST
>THERE IS NO LEGAL DEFINITION OF "HATE SYMBOLS," THEY DO NOT EXIST

Doesnt really matter, like the Britain for instance we can be arrested for using "hate symbols" like Swastikas

We can try to make my little pony racist?

sorry cannot find online, just printed.
it pretty much say

> "if places like Cred Forums, the forum where anonymous was born, responsible for the radicalization of Pepe the frog, are the natural habitat of alt-right, Breibart became the institutional voice. It is no coincidence if the website that in a span of 9 years became popular spreading conspiracy, defining mexicans and arabs migrants "rapers gangs", triplicated its visitors since the beginning of the campaign, reaching the numbers (18 million visitors) of Politico and conservative pillars like the Daily Caller. "More than a news agency - tells Jeff Javis - it's a political organization disguised as a news agency" Whom boss is, beside Pepe's face, Donald Trump"

I feel somewhat more civilised now.

> "/ pol /" 4chans department for political discussion.

>online articles
I'm more prone to be interested in actually printed news...everybody can see pepe on a monitor, not everyday you got to see pepe printed on msm...

this is a coordinated effort by the international kikery tho

Top fucking kek.

Could easily work, people already got mad at a stupid character called Derpy in there

They'll publish this, but they won't publish a cartoon of Mohammed

Quale giornale è? Il corriere?

but do they actually printed on paper as far as you know?

Aspetto commento di Tommasi e Lucarelli

They are cuckservatives to the core.

The US explicitly protects hate speech. Nigel needs to uncuck you guys.

Of course Cred Forums is satire *wink wink* and we're totally NOT preparing for the race war.

this, everything I've ever posted here was ironic and satirical I would never support a evil orange kkk member like drumpf

it's owned by kikes as every other major newspaper in Italy

Kek Serbian news translated into english

Are Nige decided to retire and pursue a talk radio career. The bongs will have to uncuck themselves.

Satire is a powerful redpilling agent. I was a raging libcuck before Cred Forums. Still would be if it wasn't for the memes

current director worked for L'Unità (extreme left)

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciano_Fontana

past owners of Corriere include half-jewish John Elkann:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Elkann

I don't know if he still has some %

Can't wait for my paper will be posting if I got the goods .

Considering how badly L'Unità always sold, nobody there ever worked.

>Toad Pepe

I do say I see potential for a fresh new meme right here

How does the Boys Club artist feel about all this?

I love this site.

>I don't know if he still has some %
yup.
repubblica's is debenedetti (kike)

Is this some sort of sign? Should we build wall between the cucked western europe and still redpilled eastern one and move the capital to moscow? Speak to me KEK, for I must know!

We need to bring Licio back
>youtube.com/watch?v=MULnObG9GYY

Had it yesterday

That is fucking great if only we can get one of them ponies dresss as hitler with Pepe in the back .

Porco Dio

here you go
corriere.it/tecnologia/cyber-cultura/16_settembre_29/pepe-the-frog-meme-virale-che-diventa-simbolo-d-odio-veste-panni-donald-trump-8f0c5d3e-8628-11e6-9ddf-2c9d29242dcc.shtml

I need to find a pattern

was it printed as well tho? online doesn't count, printed media is literally as mainstream as it gets.

Not the same piece

Saw this poster in the New Zealand Herald a few weeks ago.
The article itself was sourced from Washington Post though.

Printed pepe is so Dank I can't even

I'm speaking for Americans user where we have a Constitution and bill of rights (at least for now), you guys are pozzed beyond any help.

Is anyone else wondering if they died and woke up in an alternate universe where Pepe is now a MSM story?

The constellation isn't ready yet, more stars have to be lit.

This is hilarious

>appassionati di manga

>Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
The world really ended in 2012 and the memetic timeline began.

What paper is that? I wanna grab one to see what it says.

I wonder how many aspiring journalists are really upset that they have to write about this to keep their jobs, looking like a complete joke in the process

Dio cane diddio, l'ho scritto già una quindicina di volta.
Corriere della sera

Corriere, the link to the article has been posted by some other spaghetti user

Pls translate

Grazie amici