Why does the Islamic state attract Western failures?

Why does the Islamic state attract Western failures?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/579386118711484417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A group of people that behead children has mentally ill people involved

Who would have thought.

BAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT that looks just like my cousin. Fucking saved, gonna post this to his FB for shits n giggles.

they've been pushed out of every social role and seek meaning in life.

So then they're offered one that not only fills them with purpose but promises them everything they've never had, and they take it because they're angry about their lot in life and want to hit somebody.

It's the same reasons why the kkk is full of dysgenic morons, why feminists are all fat ugly dykes, etc etc.

ISIS runs slave markets. Some neckbeards can't resist the temptation of a sex slave

All extremist groups operate by targeting the disenfranchised (poor, stupid, uneducated, ugly, mentally ill, socially incompetent etc.) members of society. It's why far right groups are able to propagandise so effectively on hugboxes teeming with society's rejects like Cred Forums. ISIS isn't special in that regard.

Whattt

>Finlandi
Jezus

This actually really makes you think...

those are some nice (((usa))) supplied weaponry

Islam in general attracts failures.

> If you hang around with losers, you yourself become a loser.

What is so hard about that?

revival of the middle class will sort out a good chunk of it, killing subsidized single women/mothering will get the rest.

because they're the same kind of failures

KEK

I feel like I can kinda relate to this because I'm the exact opposite (in a horseshoe theory kind of way)

I'm an Ameriboo. If Civil War broke out in the US and the Trumpists called for all pro-Americans worldwide to fight for them, I'd probably go. My life here is shitty anyway.

>Joining a group of niggers
>Get kicked out because not wearing brand label shoes
twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/579386118711484417

warhammer 40k and pony trash at the same time

fuck

>kicking out of ISIS for wearing aldi trainers

Wtf? Desert savages actually care about brand names? Who knew.

Because weak people always try to do something to be part of a group that will protect it from another group that always judged her, so she somehow can feel safe, and always with a feeling of revenge, and in this case to make worse, both the personal and the group, have the same enemies

Why does Islam attract failures?

they give you a wife even if you're ugly, and awkward. You just have to give money to the girl's family.
At least that's why the failure believe. Because I think that with all the rich men hogging 4 wives instead of just one, their must be a lot of permavirgins in islamic countries and it explains the predominence of rape and sexual harassement in those countries.

King of Morocco had a good answer.

"Lack of identity."

>The arms of the Black Templar

Do you even into super human?

because you're all shilled af

Gee i wonder who's responsible for removing every ounce of identity yurop had