The birth cert. Obama released on the white house website has over 9 layers

whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

youtube.com/watch?v=EjvGcF1ZHXU

This is fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ngv16UQAA
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/other/health-director-who-approved-obama-birth-certificate-dies-plane-crash-f2D11732106
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=m2L5a_KS6iw
stmedia.startribune.com/documents/1shot112615.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_character_recognition
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBOBWLAn2Y
regex.info/exif.cgi
talkingpdf.org/optimizing-pdfs-to-reduce-file-size/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause
whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate
helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/optimizing-pdfs-acrobat-pro.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Acrobat_version_history
leginfo.ca.gov/pub/15-16/bill/sen/sb_1301-1350/sb_1322_bill_20160826_enrolled.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho
youtu.be/JlFc4wCpvSo?t=4m32s
youtu.be/bloHSojeLAw?t=43s
indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week08/naturalization1790.html
wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more

Am I going to be suicided in my sleep for bumping this?

nah. lol
They made a more extensive exposure including many over frauds on the document but the number of layers on the document anybody with an IQ 80 can check

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ngv16UQAA

fPBbp
>first post best best post

Try posting this when more burgers are awake.

holy fuck.
Ill double check this tomorrow but wow. How do you fuck up this bad? this is honestly worse than highering a reddit furry to manage your super illegal server..

this can't be true?

all they had to do was merge the layers, jesus fuck...

That's because this is all fake. Like, everything. It's all a big stage show, it always has been.

The plans that were set into motion are locked-in, all we can do is sit by and enjoy the ride.

ITT: people who don't understand how layers work

Guess what retards? You can't pull layers from an image, layers only exist if you make them. All images are rasterized and flattened before they are saved to final image format.

OP - BTFO

I've shown this to normies and they still don't get it, they think it's normal that a FUCKING scan can get layers??

People are hopeless man. Even if you shove it right in their face they are completly blind. But if the media says hey it was fake actualy! then everyone will say 'oh yeah i knew it was fake, that's so obvious!'

Fake and gay. This is an obvious CTR thread trying to manipulate you don't fall for this shit.

Look at this idiot for example.. There are people who really think that you can get layers from scanning a document ..scanning a document is like taking a picture...

Yeah I remember this. It was so bad that I thought that the Obama administration was baiting for a response.

Take a gun

Put it in your mouth

And pull the trigger

wtf this is the file on the whitehouse

looks fake as fuck

look at this shit you faggots

This is definitely fake. Nobody could fuck up THIS badly. I think Obongo is an american citizen, this is just to discredit people in the future when they pull back the curtain on something.

People deserve to be slaves

yeah, i'm pretty sure they just released that thing to rub it in everyones face that they could get away with just about anything

maybe somebody just had to clear it up? I don't know but if some parts were smudged I reckon the question would be "why was x smudged?"

If it's being portrayed as a scan of an original document, there is no reason for it to have ANY layers.

Nothing need more be said about it.

jesus I'm looking at this and it does look fake as fuck

WTF

I think it's intentionally bad to lead people into pulling it apart to make them look crazy.

This should be easy to check. Just download the file and do the same.

I can't do it since I don't have those programs.

you are one good goy
gold star 4 u

I did and it's true. Everything the video says is true.

The entire thing is fake. I'm not even exaggerating.

who gives a crap, this is 8 years late. Won't do jack shit at this point.

Post a screenshot of it.

Sure, but why would they forge words like "date"

Sure, I get forging actual dates but the word date?

just let it go. the dude has a birth cert.

It would show that Trump was right. Trump is getting attacked for attacking Obongo.

were you guys not paying attention in 2011 when all this came out? like i said before, they deliberately posted an obvious fake to show that it didn't matter and that they could get away with whatever they wanted

I didn't pay attention to the birth certificate because I was already convinced that it was a forgery and Hussein was not an American.

I never knew that there was solid 100% proof that people just flat out ignored.

I am going to check this shit for myself.

Proof pls tasty burger

Best line of the entire video
"So let me just make sure you are from cbs channel 5? I just want to be sure , You are a dumb fuck"

jesus christ this is my first time hearing this and it's legit

>Nobody could fuck up THIS badly
download adobe illustrator demo. It really has over 10 layers. It's fucked up

I remember watching this video

From what I understand, this is an actual feature of adobe acrobat. There's an option to intelligently separate the text away from a scaned document, and for the blank spaces below the text to get filled in, similar to content aware fill in photoshop. Someone Google this shit, I'm on muh phone.

Ridiculous. Those people are paid. Many deaths occurred because of his birth certificate.

###Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane###
>Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

>The other eight people on board were rescued, Richard Schuman, president of Makani Kai Air, told NBC News early Thursday, adding that that there was no indication as to why the plane had crashed.

nbcnews.com/news/other/health-director-who-approved-obama-birth-certificate-dies-plane-crash-f2D11732106

dies in plane
>dies in plane
dies in plane
>dies in plane
dies in plane

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then why are there white blotches all over the place? and different colors of text?

You know what's freaky?

I'm not even memeing but I'm feeling legit anxious now.

I never went to the whitehouse.gov website; why would I?

I wanted to check this out for myself and whitehouse.gov was purple in my google searching, no biggie; I typed in "birth certificate" and pic related happened

Is there an explanation for this? I didn't click this link yet nor have I ever been on the site

sry, I meant adobe illustrator.

Red pill me on this, could they forge the certificate this way?

what time?

I believe it's a side effect of applying the effect. Not entirely sure though.

>Fuddy, 65, was one of nine people who were on board a Makani Kai Cessna Grand Caravan that crashed into the ocean after take-off about a half-mile from Kalaupapa on Dec. 11 and the only passenger to die.

>the only passenger to die.
the only passenger to die.
the only passenger to die.

WAKE UP !!

by the end of the video

A corrupt government can do anything.
All they have to do is make a legit looking document and that's it. If it looks legit then people are going to think it's legit, because the government is what gives documents legitimacy in the first place.

Cred Forums confirmed for underage retards

they left OCR on when they scanned it. yes it's stupid and sloppy and leaves the door open for pathological conspiracists, but that's just the way it is

download Portable Illustrator from TPB if you want to see for yourself
notice how the layers are messy chunks of text. this is done with crude pattern recognition code to make Optical Character Recognition easier.

you visited this thread and your brower prefetches all links on a page.

Yes? It would be super easy

what time exactly faggot

You can get layers by scanning a document, actually, if you optimize the result. It's part of how PDF compression works.

However, you wouldn't end up with the sort of layers you see in the White House site's PDF.

Bum.p

Jesus fucking Christ, dipshits can't even take 10 seconds to look into this? Learn to nigger, you fucking googles.

Snopes may be a piece of shit, but the layers are totally explained.

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

At exact 6:48 you'll see more proof

I don't remember I watched about 1 year ago. It's near the end after he takes press questions just before he finishes the channel 5 guy bothers Sheriff again

> However, you wouldn't end up with the sort of layers you see in the White House site's PDF.

oh stop.

I am going to check it for myself.

Post a PDF of something else. I am going to check if the birth certificate has these layers, and if it does I'll check whether or not it does the same for other documents.
If it does not then you can go back to CTR.

ayy when conspiracist that believed obama was osama are not so crazy. 2016 is curazy

>Snopes

It discusses this in the video in depth here

Fucking THIS. Everything from Trayvon to now has been one long reality show/practical joke. We're so stupid. And we think we figured out something that's going to change...what? Nothing. Like it always has. Let go. See everything for what it is. Make your decision after you break down in confusion. None of it is real.

>dat desktop background
opinion discarded

>No responses

My record needs to be corrected.

I am almost done downloading the program.
Correct my record, senpai.

Give me a PDF to look at.

when he calls the reporter a dumb fuck is near the end of the vid.

that adobe ''expert'' didn't explain why unaltered documents have layers

Also what about this 1? you are telling me it was on the original document?

Optical Character Recognition only works on already EDITED document not in a original scanner because it's designed exactly to EDIT photographic documents

how come OCR was applied to the white house PDF but the OCR don't let me search word or characters?

I was never even a birther, and don't really care. But now that you bring this up, it wouldn't surprise me if the birth certificate was faked, and not particularly well. Why? Two examples. One (and I still can hardly believe this is true) our fucking SECRETARY OF STATE had hired an IT guy so incompetent that he was asking anons on REDDIT how to do his job committing a criminal act at said Secretary's behest. And he hadn't even really bothered hiding his real identity on the web, even on Reddit where he made the inquiry for, again, the United States Secretary of State!

You cannot make this shit up. The mind boggles.

And also, remember the Obamacare website fiasco? Remember?? The fucking PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (only the most powerful country on the planet, barring maybe China or Russia) hires someone to do a REALLY IMPORTANT website,and it turns out completely botched and dysfunctional?? So bad that even here on Cred Forums literal teenagers are laughing at it and talking about how they could code better than that in their sleep--and they're probably right??

Think about all that shit again and somehow, the idea that this "birth certificate" might not only be hinky but quite transparently so becomes infinitely more credible.

Pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

I've been a bad goy. Just downloaded the program. Still not a single CTR fag gave me one example of a document that does the same thing as the birth certificate.

How come when I give CTR a perfect chance to prove something wrong they chicken out?
>WOW U IDIOTS!! UR SO DUMB!
Ok, let me just check it for myself. Give me a PDF that does the same as Obama's birth certificate
>[crickets]

I'd like to know the name of this software that separates images of text on different layers while scanning.

also the women who was responsible for releasing the document on the state of Hawaii probably hired someone to do the job.....hired like her 13 year old nephew or some dumb obama supporter who claimed to have "computer skills".

Look what happened to her

>>Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

the missing points (the layers) are the fingerprints of the adulteration of the document. You can see where the person altered

The person scanned a real birth certificate and altered to add Obama's information

are we finally gonna hang this nigger or what?

wow Cred Forums is this desperate and stupid .

>999
confirmed for trolling

haha. good one m8

Shut the fuck up you obsessive whore.

The '1' is definitely there in the original.

In fact, the difference between it and the numbers before it proves my point. It's not a member of the second-to-last clip group and was not recognized as text at all. This is why it doesn't look as 'black' as the rest. PDF compression with OCR enabled increases the contrast, blacking out the letters. You'll notice that the very last clip group contains everything that wasn't recognized as text.

t. IT professional

stmedia.startribune.com/documents/1shot112615.pdf

pick any page. wow, clip groups!

>. PDF compression with OCR enabled increases the contrast
but the white house pdf shows no OCR was applied

While it's true that there should exist scanning soft that OCR text on the fly, OCR in general works to make text that could be edited/searched like your usual text in word and alike. I yet to hear about OCR soft for scanners/pdf that perfectly separates text images onto new layers for reasons unknown.

Did some quick google search of OCR scanning, as was given as the reason in the snopes article.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_character_recognition
If i understood correctly, it should try to seperate the background from the text etc?. Question is, why would they do OCR-scan, if the document is real, or is it just some shitty government worker.

Thanks, FAGGOT. That's all I wanted.

Truth does not fear investigation.
If something is wrong I'd like to see it for myself.

OP's video is bullshit. This really is just what the program does.
Anyone can check it for themselves.

Don't trust me, don't trust OP. Just check it for yourselves.

I don't like talking about this kind of shit when you can simply check it for yourself.

Just download the document and look at it for yourselves. See it first hand.
I checked several PDFs and they all do this.

The examples are pretty bad though.

and neither does the PDF I linked to from a third-party, unrelated website. really makes you think huh

It's a basic element of PDF compression to recognize and optimize text layers even if you don't actually make it searchable/editable characters. Research the actual file format before jumping to conclusions.

How many typewriters did they use in 1961?
I mean so many letters on the document are different

Not talking about pixelation or contrast but difference is in size and shape

CRASHING THIS PLANE

So if no OCR was applied then what's the explanation?
the whole snopes article relies on the OCR explanation

Holy shit is this real? How imbecile the agent has to be to left the layers merged? Or he did it on purpose.

>It's a basic element of PDF compression to recognize and optimize text layers even if you don't actually make it searchable/editable characters.
I have enough pdfs, and non of them have this kind of text separation - it's either pure text that can be copied, or pure images without any layers bullshit in Illustrator.

>What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved.

If there was no OCR applied on the white house PDF how come you explain those anomalies on the pdf due to "OCR'' applied?

Download the program and check several PDFs for yourself.
I did that myself and it seems like all PDFs have this.

Don't blindly believe everything you see. Always check for yourself.

whats he hiding /pol

Irregular typesetting spacing which is not consistent with proportional spacing used by computers or monospacing used by typewriters in 1961 – but is consistent with copy and pasting and moving letters around. Example: The word “Yes,” which has too much space between “Y” and “e” and not enough space between “e” and “s.”

>not consistent with proportional spacing used by computers or monospacing used by typewriters in 1961
>not consistent with proportional spacing used by computers or monospacing used by typewriters in 1961

My point its that the agent left the layers *not merged. Men, that is Federal law. I know presidents have judicial immunity till they left the office, but any prosecutor seeking votes could just open a case for this. Falsifying public is at the same level of murdering someone here, don't know about the states laws but unlike Hillary. This is the evidence straight forward from the party involved as a source.

It's too "fake", how do you fuck up a forgery this badly and have it be overlooked by everyone? What the hell is even happening.
The only explanation I can think of is whoever wrote the article edited the image to have it look neater or the .pdf he was given wasn't actually the correct scan in the first place. This is simply too stupid to be true.

My point is that the program creates layers. Adobe Illustrator is a program that allows you to modify PDFs and draw.

Open up any PDF with the program and it's going to have 10 layers. It auto-detects things like text and smudges.
There were never any layers to merge in the first place.

You can check it for yourself.
The birth certificate is definitely faked, but it was not faked like this and the layers prove nothing.

typewriters don't produce this
The shape is different. Only copy and paste on computers produce this kind of result.

OCR doesn't alter the shape and form of an number/letter

>The only explanation I can think of is whoever wrote the article edited the image to have it look neater or the .pdf he was given wasn't actually the correct scan in the first place.
Yeah, and then hacked government site and placed his version there instead of original.

Other PDFs from there don't have this kind of text separation, even trough it's easier to separate it there. Now, why would person scanning those would apply this text separation on one document only?

>but it was not faked like this and the layers prove nothing.

The layers prove where it was altered. The august 8 date, check it for yourself, is a layer and it has different font and spacing than the rest of the document

Oh, well this proves nothing then. They could say its upon the software to detect patterns. Fishy yes, but no evidence of modification per se.

I thought it was a photo-shop like format, and that they left the layers. If its PDF then this will not make it further.

yup

What other PDFs are you talking about? Post examples.
That just means that it was forged using more traditional means, not by creating layers in Adobe Illustrator.

The program detects it as being different from the rest of the paper because it is different from the rest of the paper.

I still believe Obongo is Kenyan, but this is one giant red herring.

OCR and optmization don't do this kind of stuff

>S

>not by creating layers in Adobe Illustrator.
no one ever said or claimed this, not the op (my) video.

It says that it shows the pdf was altered (copy and paste)

You don't understand about the layer part: it's only saying where it was altered.

>What other PDFs are you talking about? Post examples.

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf

I'll see you in the history archives m8.

The layers don't say anything. It's just auto-detection.
The reason it leaves out the S is because it's different from the rest of the text. It's different from the text because it was altered.

You're confusing cause and effect.
What you should be saying is ''look at this S, it has obviously been altered, just look at the pixels''. Instead you're saying ''look at these layers that have been auto-detected, they show where it has been altered''. Completely backwards.

Yeah like Michelle shoulders ratio. No one has the power to get him naked and prove he is transsexual. Interesting, but not solid evidence.

Also Trump buried this issue, if any it hurts him on the black vote.

They didn't use a typewriter or a computer to make the 'Yes' next to each checkbox

it's a typeset document. how underage are you?

yes they do
the 'S' is a member of the last clip group and was not contrast-enhanced for OCR

confirmed for underage
that is an obvious rubber date stamp

They don't have very good cyber's.

since when what we discuss here on Cred Forums is Trump exclusive?

On Trump generals I don't bring this up. most people don't care anyways because we must elect him first.

>They didn't use a typewriter
the document that was scanned and uploaded on the white house is supposed to be the original -- the document typed on a 1961 typewriter

Those are bad examples. It's just one font, black and white. It sees all text as a single layer.

As fake as the progress of events of our political, social, and economic climate are, the nature of our reality is also completely and utterly fake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs

youtube.com/watch?v=WxBOBWLAn2Y

they could delay a particle
wow........

WOW

>unusual ID

>Those are bad examples.
They are from the same site that has pdf with layers.
>It's just one font, black and white. It sees all text as a single layer.
You mean like here Or maybe you think Illustrator/Acrobat doing it on the fly? Or that whatever program was used to scan those, somehow missed easy to OCR/separate black text on white, but almost perfectly separated it on color image, and did all of this automatically? Seriously, if you don't understand how those programs working, then not talk like some kind of expect.

This is ctr false flagging to connect the "racist alt right" with the birther shit and create association with Trump. This also gives the left something to lump the emails in with to make that issue look like a crazy conspiracy theory.

Wow. It's real. Free trial of illustrator, same results.

wtf
all of my PDFs have this, and I can even copypaste it

Try it with other PDF documents. This is a red herring probably pushed by paid opposition.

Standard PDF OCR does not read signatures like this.

The time draws near.

Need mo money fuh dem programbs

Of course you can if you have text in there, not images with text.

Seeing as his original name was Barry, this has been edited. Is it that much of a surprise?

The non longform birth certificate is a typical document scan. Hide one layer the entire layer goes away. Same as another pdf. The longform was modified.

stop -- in the adobe acrobat pro settings there is a "optimized pdf" tickbox which does exactly what happened to Obama's birth certificate

I know it looks weird, I know all about it - but I recreated the strange items on his birth cert by saving it using the optimization setting.

Everyone had good reason to doubt the certificate, since nobody ever pointed out the optimization tickbox - they tried to explain it in 100 incorrect ways.

I put it in regex.info/exif.cgi and it said it was made (last modified by most likely) by apple's preview program.
>Producer Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext
>Creator Preview

Any macfags able to try scanning view preview?

There are even checkboxes which are pixel-perfect duplicates of eachother, there are letters which are duplicates of eachother - which does not happen in scans

BUT IT DOES HAPPEN WHEN YOU TICK TO SAVE OPTIMIZED PDF TICKBOX

Also -- It's not OCR - its just the optimized pdf tickbox. Here is how you reproduce

1) Save the certificate as a flat image
2) load it in adobe acrobat pro
3) File -> preferences (doing this from memory, im on linux) find the "save optimized pdf" - its a checkbox somewhere in there
4) Examine what happened to the file.

All the "experts" claimed it was OCR - nope, its optimized pdf.

Does it add white area around letters?

>OCR
You are a fucking idiot - this is why people doubted the explanations, because people that know what they're doing, that know what OCR is and does could tell easily that it wasn't OCR.

It was the optimized PDF tickbox in the preferences. Yes, the "experts", the "whitehouse" were wrong about OCR. OCR makes it where you could select the text.

Honestly, the birth certificate issue is irrelevant. Whether he was born in the US or Kenya doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that he spent the majority of his formative years living in indonesia. Regardless of where he was born, he was certainly not RAISED as an American.

Yes, it literally does everything - I checked everything.

talkingpdf.org/optimizing-pdfs-to-reduce-file-size/

I spent more time on this than I care to admit -- more than days.

Just tell the people who make certificates to make one

I think the proof of forgery is the fact that there is aliasing on only some parts of the doc but not most of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause
No, it's an absolute technical requirement. Why ignore it?

Scanning program separated text and non-text into layers to make the text parsable, searchable and more easily readable. This was the case with many of the textbooks I downloaded in college.

The guy thought it was strange that there was no background behind the text. Uh, actually, a background behind the text would prove that the document was forged. The point of the software is to isolate the text from the noise, not to fill in the noise.

If it was optimized, why weren't the layers flattened?

>white girl fucked by east African
>east African bails like usual
>white girl is still enough of a cuck to name her kid after the nigger

to be clear

The optimization option separates the document's foreground from the background, makes many letters that are close matches into perfect duplicates, solidifies areas such as the text (zoom in on his cert, all the text was flattened into solid colors unlike a scan) and it will even do things like put the stamps in their own layers -- looking almost as if a human had edited it.

if youre going to doubt the birth cert - go directly to pirate bay, get adobe acrobat pro, reproduce the document from a flattened version with the optimized PDF setting.

fucking moron. FUCKING TRY IT, IDK WHY THE FUCK IT DOES IT, BUT IT DOES, FUCKING REPRODUCE IT ITS EASY

The text is not searchable and readable. They're layers of images, not text.

This isn't some sort of pdf or scanning compression that optimizes text on top of textures?

I'm downloading it, triggered much CTR?

ITS NOT FUCKING OCR, ITS OPTIMIZED PDF

THE WHITE HOUSE SAID IT WAS OCR - THEY ARE TECH-RETARDS, SURPRISE SURPRISE THEY WERE WRONG

I SPENT LITERALLY WEEKS ON THIS

>whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

There actually should be layers. If you look at the full long form, it is obvious that the document is placed over a background.

But why there are so many? I have no idea. I only use GIMP to make symbols for maps.

1:13:30

fuck you idiot, im just sick of you trying to make us look retarded. i spent weeks figuring this shit out because nobody else seemed to know.

everyone said "oh its ocr" so I attempted to reproduce it - nope, it had 0 OCR, OCR does what the fag a few posts up says, makes the letters selectable and searchable. Nope not OCR

But even though it wasnt ocr, it wasnt setup how I forge documents (yeah ive done plenty) - after weeks of looking I gave up for a year.

Then I revisited, discovered the Optimized PDF option and boom - it had all the same attributes the whitehouse.gov cert has.

drop this non-issue. also - ITS NOT OCR When people say its OCR, that just gives everyone that goes the extra-mile to check reason to think some kind of conspiracy is going on.

Jesus christ you fuck head, I'm just trying to reproduce the results.

Well in that case, it was rendered with web optimization turned on. Basically what that does is separate text from images. The Adobe Reader plugin can load the layers separately, so what it will want to do is load the text first, then load the images and background, so the view can start reading the text right away before the images load, which can take some time for a large PDF with lots of images.

In this case, it was probably overkill for such a small document. But the technology to produce this exists and is quite common.

When you save it with OCR, you get layers - but you get hundreds of layers with nothing in them. OCR is not the answer.

Optimized PDF does exactly what Obama's cert has

1) dates in seperate layers
2) stamps in seperate layers
3) foreground[letters] separated from background[green shit]
4) Some full-document cropping of background
5) letter/checkbox duplication

If you're the potus you can have one made from scratch-- no need for forgery

HURRY THE FUCK UP

TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT HE IS LIKE Cred Forums

Nope, didn't work. I tried birth certificate and with Full Metal Panic book, and it doesn't work like that. At least with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro v11.0.15 Lite. And Adobe doesn't say anything on this matter either.
helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/optimizing-pdfs-acrobat-pro.html

Guys, just so you know from an Adult perspective (i know most of you are 12)

1) Pepe makes you look retarded
2) Nazi and anime posting looks retarded
3) Birth certificate makes you look retarded
4) Earpiece theories make you look retarded
5) Predicting muslims for shooters will eventually make you look retarded (the time youre wrong)

^^^ Not only does it make you look dumb, it turns away voters and never won a voter. Ever.

Do things the right way and we can win. Do it not, prepare for Hillary.

feel free to fuck off to a website that's less retarded for your liking

you're doing shit wrong, post a screen shot of the optimized pdf tickbox

1) DID YOU FLATTEN THE IMAGE before optimizing it
2) Did you save the optimized pdf after ticking the tickbox in preferences

suck my dick 13 year old retard.

it's a felony to sexually solicit minors.

hahahaha the best part about this video is his faggot background and his inability to talk clearly because he can't get enough oxygen into his fat body

I bet you've got a retarded haircut
Lemme see that bowl cut user!

Get acrobat 9

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Acrobat_version_history

Guy, just so you know from an Adult perspective (i know you are 12).

1) Telling people "suck my dick 13 year old retard" makes you look retarded
2) YELLING IN CALL CAPS ON Cred Forums MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED

^^^ Not only does it make you look dumb, it turns away voters and never won a voter. Ever.

Do things the right way and we can win. Do it not, prepare for Hillary.

Sorry I called a bunch of kids retards for acting childish. Someone had to tell you.

Not in California: leginfo.ca.gov/pub/15-16/bill/sen/sb_1301-1350/sb_1322_bill_20160826_enrolled.htm

FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK IM VOTING FOR HILLARY

WHITE POWER

PDF web optimization uses OCR genius.

Record corrected

Would you kindly Fuck off and leap from a bridge

No it doesnt, genius. Otherwise Obama's would have OCR. Genius

Acrobat 9 - travel back to 2008.

but Trump said he is an american citizen. PERIOD.

fuck, I didn't realize how attached to the frog and anime you kids were.

this is an intrinsic part of the movement
it's the only way it cannot be subverted

Goggle retard make it yourself, post screensots/exact preferences you changed to make it, and post birth certificate pdf with text image on separate level.

same cuck er faggot or whatever kek wills

I gotta go.

For anyone that wants to know the truth and actually fucking KNOW the truth -- you can reproduce what you get on Obama's cert, downloaded from whitehouse.gov, but ticking a tickbox in the settings for "optimized pdf" in adobe acrobat pro 8 or 9 (2008)

I dont remember the exact location of the tickbox but its in preferences, its not on the file menu.

nope, did that years ago. You fucktards do it, you wouldn't believe me anyways. (and you shouldnt)

don't forget to clock out ;)

>2008
Dumbo, it was created April 27, 2011:

cease to metabolically function

lol im rlly not ctr

>nope
Expected as much.

How the fuck would you able to open it and see the layers unless it was literally uploaded as a .psd??

yo

this is it
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho

^^^ this is the optimized pdf thing

Watch video
He uses Adobe Illustrator

(you)

Dude. Get it together. You use acrobat to make pdfs, you use illustrator to view the layers. Dumbfuck

The options name is "Optimized Scanned PDF"

He used acrobat 9.4

Are we going to impeach and deport Obama?

Because that would be fucking hilarious. Except for the fact that he would probably join a terrorist cell.

Right. she's the one who drowned with the help of the scuba guy in the water. There's pics.

why are such a grown up serious suit man screaming at childish anime website full of frogs?

BECAUSE IM ON METH

TRUMP IS A NIGGER LOVER

HILLARY2016

Is meth grown up stuff?
i wanna try to, i'm more grown than the other kids.

Because the original document which they based the forgery on probably had some of the letters overlapping the word date, you see when you write this stuff with typewriters onto premade data sheets it's not always aligned properly.

Wasn't birther shit started by Clinton?
By the way Obama was born near Kenya
His birthplace called Gog. This is real - check it.

DO YOU WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND TOUCH EACHOTHER? ILL SHOW YOU THE METH? HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I LIKE YOUNG BOYS

HILLARY2016

People had good reason to suspect the birth certificate. Especially after they claimed it was OCR. But now that we know it was Optimized Scanned PDF - fucking drop it.

Is talking about intimately sexual stuff grown up stuff?
I wanna try to, im more grown than the other kids.

HEIL HILLARY

dude i thought people added hussein as a joke but its actualy his real middle name LOL

Saw it yeah, sorry spoke too soon.

We all know that it's bullshit. We just have to play along that the birth certificate is real for political expediency.

let me tell you something.

something seriously grown up....

you can live with me, i live at disneyworld. free candy, free ice cream, everything. even dogs and cats are here for you, and i love you. i love you more than anyone could love you.

send me your email address i will fly you to my basement torture cham........I MEAN disneyland type themepark of free candy and ice cream

I'm not even Cred Forums but holyshit you guys are retarded
>reeee the happening was real in my mind

This is a 2014 video, why is it only popping up now? Have there been any media attention? Any refutals?

this is stupid as fuck

I'm more concerned with the ID and the false perfetch claim
>Directly visited like purple because visiting this thread
>Only apparently perfetches one blog post on Whitehouse. Gov
That's not true and you know it
You have to directly visit it for the data to load or every link on every page you visit it, would do that
He has a cookie for a site he never visited

dude.

so at the time birtherism started, every news network had on "experts" that explained it wrong. They just made shit up to justify the cert, some didnt address even layers.

Then the white house officially said it was OCR, then everyone claimed it was OCR ---- without verifying it.

It was left up to the public, so the actual answer was difficult to find, which is why so many people got tripped up by this thing. To their credit, they had good reason to doubt it.

Everyone that mindlessly accepted it was gullible as fuck - and vulnerable as fuck.

when i was five, i wanted to show everyone how grown i was, and no way was better than to be a thug.
thugs are grown up, thugs are dangerous,
i wanted to become big and scary, like niggers.
by doing criminal stuff that would disappoint my parents like smoking and breaking things.

then i turned 12, and realized how childish and stupid weed was, and that the real big and scary people, wear suits and feeds the meth heads with their piss.

>Fabio

kek

but yeah.

the media just left it at "its whatever the fake experts or the white house says officially and you're racist if you dont believe that - end of argument" and proceeded to treat everyone like they were retarded if they refuted anything.

it was fucking sick. same shits happening today.

You know the "Russian hacker" myth?

Hackers proxy through china and russia because china and russia dont comply with our authorities and investigations. Thats why all attacks appear to come from Russia, China and other places that arent exactly friendly to us.

They all know this too.

you're so precious

I'm not arguing if it's false or not.

Does this not happen with similar documents?

Everyone who's anyone has known it was a fake certificate ever since it was released.

>unironically citing snopes
Well, it seems like the claims that google = nigger being a shill forced meme have been proven true.

Not to mention, you shouldn't be using Jewgle in the first place, kike.

>roachflag defending sand nigger mudslime in white house
lad, wew

I bet this nigger believes in the lolocaust.

I find it funny that they're claiming its OCR - falsely, and not optimized scanned pdf -- snopes is officially full of shit.

It's over. He's done as the President anyway. Don't make pol look stupider than we already do.

Exactly. Even if it was true, you aren't going to get traction in time before Obama is out. You won't get traction at all short of a confession from a conspirator. Birtherism is a loser issue, and trump was right to dump it in Hillary.

t. onaka

>corruption is a socialistic phenomenon

i fucking hate stupid people. just stick to one system and kill all degenerate corrupt people and then even socialism could be good. but no, people want to flip flop capitalism/socialism and think everything will be fine if they don't care. everything will still be shit

when did the skypes get to Snopes?
he used to have good stuff, but i remember there was one specific case where he obviously lied and got called out for it

i havent used snopes sinice and i forget what case it was..anyone?

The entire birtherism doesn't make sense since Obama's mother was American citizen so it automatically makes him American whether he was born in Congo or Montana.

I'll never get why do people even care about it, or expect people to care.

this

Hey Anons,

Sarah Obama, Obama's grandmother, said she was present at the birth of Obama. She said she saw the birth in Kenya. Other versions of the audio have the relatives telling her she can't say that.

At 4:30:

youtu.be/JlFc4wCpvSo?t=4m32s

At 0:50:

youtu.be/bloHSojeLAw?t=43s

The birther argument is that Obama has to be a natural born citizen of the united states to be president. This means he has to be born in u.s. soil, not foreign soil.

He's not done yet. He has several months to do more damage.

Not that long ago he communed more prisoner sentences.

You have to be born in the country because otherwise your allegiances are elsewhere.

Even Trump disowned this meme as retarded. Why are you persisting, user? You realize that just because you're butturt that there's a black man as president of the US, you can't just make up the idea that he's not American, right?

Natural born citizen isn't defined in the constitution, but it can be safely assumed to exclude immigrants who have been naturalized.
He was, however, born to an american parent which automatically makes him a citizen of the US. He didn't need to be naturalized. I think it's safe to assume natural born means "not naturalized".
I don't like him because he's a fuckstain, but in this case, it seems clear enough he's natural born imo. Now whether he's an american, in the sense of being raised with american values, or an interest in american way of life...no, certainly not. He fucking hates this country and nation.

Welp, it seems Acrobat OCR function can recognize some text, but I couldn't recreate the same layering pdf. It's _probably_ possible, but it definitely seems fishy because there wasn't any reason to fuck with menus and options in Acrobat to produce such PDF in the first place.

>Well, it seems like the claims that google = nigger being a shill forced meme have been proven true.
Pic related.

you can be born in the US, but if youre shipped off to another nation a month later to live until adulthood on foreign soil, how fucking american are you?

100 percent American, user. If you're born in America, you're American. Simple!
Do you find this confusing?

this is why you don't hire pajeet to forge your birth certificate

as someone who knows quite a bit of photoshop id say this is a good forgery but not great

>Well, it seems like the claims that google = nigger being a shill forced meme have been proven true.
this was obviously done by anons

i dont believe you could have adopted any american values, even if you were literally rolled around in american dirt before being shipped off to the islamic state a week later.

Spread this shit NOWWW

>optimized pdf

nice meme
have you ever use image manipulation software?

optimization is made for the entire document, not parts of it, especially numbers.
it could be however that the document was so old they had to re-create some of the letters but it would ruin the authenticity

Being American is a question of citizenship and bureaucracy. It's easily defined and understood. This idea of being "culturally American" is bullshit racist ideology that leads to a division between the "real American Americans" and the "not quite as real Americans" -- which is arbitrary garbage that undermines the whole concept of what the nation stands for and a repudiation of the United States Declaration of Independence. You're probably the kind of asswipe who would take away citizenship as a response to crime. Fortunately, the founding fathers deliberately created a constitution to protect against butthurt fuckers such as yourself.

Actually, on the issue of being born outside of the US but "Natural born", in immigration policy for many decades, citizens who hold a RIGHT to citizenship through their parents but were born outside of the united states are NOT automatically American Citizens, but when brought into the US to have their citizenship recognised, they are legally considered "Naturalised at Birth".

Because it isn't mentioned in the constitution and because it hasn't been dealt with in the Supreme Court, the only way to be absolutely certain would be to have been born on US soil, as the US prioritises Jus Soli, right by soil, rather than Jus Sanguinis, right by blood.

Hence the issue of anchor babies. Even though it only applies to those "aliens subject to US law"

It wasn't just a point for Obama, but also for McCain (born in Panama, then American controlled territory) and Cruz (born in Canada, with uncertainty as to whether his mother relinquished her American citizenship before he was born)

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification, user.

It's not compression, it's web optimization. Key word, web. You notice how when you load a webpage, the text is rendered first while the images are being downloaded? That's how PDF web optimization works. This is done by breaking the document into parts, text and images, and downloading the text layers before the image layers.

"I have never read the federalist papers, the discussions of the founding fathers, nor the philosophy and arguments of presidents throughout more than 200 years after the founding of the nation"

It is entirely up the nation who is and who isn't an american citizen, and who could become one. There've been several laws about this for hundreds of years that continue to today.

>13:20 Devcraft.iso has finished downloading

did this guy just include proof of a felony in this video? could he be prosecuted for piracy?

holy fuck this is big. you can save projects in photoshop as pdf's, i've done it multiple times and it preserves the layers.

obviously meant for

>highering
American education everyone

This guy is an idiot.

bullshit.
pdf's are well known to preserve quality. if it was jpeg or gif it would be safe to say the quality is altered when saving the document again.

It's not so hard, user. Since 1868 it's been crystal clear: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

As a Brit, why are you even concerned with how the US defines citizenship for itself? Don't you have a bearskin hat to be polishing or something?

>Optimized PDF
So scanning a document with Optimized PDF does this? Is that want you are saying? Why, how? What is Optimized PDF?

Read it again dumbass, optimization =/= compression.

OK, thanks.
And this also explains the different colored text, I assume?

Despite meself being an adept of Kekeism, i´ll take you for a cuck.

but web optimization is in real-time. it does not alter anything when it finish loading.

i upload 3d models with 20mbtextures and it retains the quality when i view them in openGL. hows that any different when handling documents

>anime posting looks retarded
you take that back

So who the fuck is this nigga?

SHHHHHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT SHUT UP

T. CTR

Was selected as pres long ago.
Mother was CIA operative...asset, at least
Who funded extensive college?
We know less about him than any pres in history.
Also, no one cares

It might have been someone trying to be competent. Though who the fuck knows. Half the government forms online are scanned hardcopy and not fillable or workable in any form except to print out and write in by hand. They're not searchable, they're fucking useless. So it's possible whoever set it up has OCR as default to try to mitigate that horseshit.

It doesn't change the quality. It just rearranges the data.

When you load a large JPG on the web, it will load from top to bottom (usually), because that's how the data is arranged, row 1, row 2...row n.

With a web optimized PDF, the text is isolated into separate layers, then moved to the beginning of the file, so the PDF reader can display the text quickly while the large image data is still downloading. When the complete PDF is downloaded, it is displayed in the same quality as would be if optimization was turned off.

There are competing definitions of what "natural born citizen" means, birthright citizenship is only one of them.

This video is older and vastly superior

Not fake, but old. Guess most of you weren't here when this was first released. If you can make this an issue again, go for it, but most people don't care anymore, sadly.

then a pure-data document or pdf must exist somewhere that hasn't been uploaded for viewing online.

>rearranges letters
how can it tell if its letters or not

The difference is in allegiances. Natural Born traditionally means born on American soil to American parents. At the time of the Constitution's writing there were two competing definitions, neither of which the founder's delineated. One was British Common Law and regarded anyone born to British parents we're Natural Born. The other was the continental philosophical definition which tied it to the land and to the parents. This isn't something which has ever been legally defined in the US. But, it's becoming a pretty big issue. Obama wasn't the first or the last to have these problems come up. There's been 8 major candidates in the last three election cycles to be taken to court over it.

>then a pure-data document or pdf must exist somewhere that hasn't been uploaded for viewing online.
Not necessarily. Could've been the default setting in whatever software they scanned it with. Whoever produced it probably didn't notice or care.

>how can it tell if its letters or not
OCR

It's a default Windows background

Well I care if presidents are sharing fraudulent documents with America.

then give us a .png version. shouldn't be a problem

WTF why is he still president?

>Still being a birther
Just because you don't like Obama doesn't mean he wasn't born in the US. Besides him further dividing the American political structure is FAR WORSE you retards.

>Could've been the default setting in whatever software they scanned it with

you said it was web optimization

>literally no one has posted this yet

God damn I hate nu-Cred Forums so much.

>A President couldnt just get a "real" fake birth certificate made

heh

I just had to get a new one, they printed it in about 30 seconds

At this point it doesn't matter, though. He's already done. And no one will bother to do anything about it.

I mean web optimization could've been the default setting.

Christ, I thought you yamakas were supposed to be smart.

FUCKING THIS.

It's all a hoax. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can enjoy your life.
You're all pawns.

There is further info about this and it dealt with the father's citizenship and they didn't care so much about the mother.

1790 terms:

" And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States:..."

1795 terms:

"SEC. 3. And be it further enacted, that the children of persons duly naturalized, dwelling within the United States, and being under the age of twenty-one years, at the time of such naturalization, and the children of citizens of the United States, born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, shall be considered as citizens of the United States: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons, whose fathers have never been resident of the United States"

Link:
indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week08/naturalization1790.html

Shit like this is why legitimate conspiracies aren't taken seriously

but why would anyone upload a document online and not retain the original version of it

also you said optimization does not change the quality. which in the video it showed that it did change the quality
remove the proxy shill

see

you are an idiot, your statement just galvanises op stance

t. Ben Shapiro

Controlled opposition shill

The so called "digital artifacts" can't be reproduced. You know why? because the document uploaded by the white house was edited and it's not a scan from the original like the letter showed us.

"Mr. Obama this is a scan from your original birth cert."
- Department of Health, Hawaii

false, false and false. Not a scan, not digitized, not a "computer generated certificate". 100% produced by copy and paste either on photoshop or adobe illustrator.

How?? U just drop a pic to psd? How does it detect it? How do u know there r no false positives

Let's just say you're completely right?

What is it going to matter?

I personally knew the doctor who delivered barrack Obama, my dad was his colleague.

True.

Enough.

“The PDF file released by the White House contains evidence of manipulation suggesting that one or more forgers utilized existing Hawaiian birth certificates to assemble fraudulently for Barack Obama a document the president presented to the world as authentic,” Mara Zebest

wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf