Two black cops shoot 6 year old white boy

cnn.com/2016/09/29/us/louisiana-body-cam-shooting/index.html

Two black/ish cops shot and killed a 6 year old white kid, spread it around against the blm

Who /boot/licker here?
Where are you at Cred Forums?

Around cops fun stops.

>already in jail and charged with murder
You're just making your point for them about the justice system being racist.

Why'd they even shoot in the first place?

Jesus fucking Christ.
WHY DO OUR POLICE DO SHIT LIKE THIS
We need reform. You don't hear about this kinda shit from other western countries.

It happened last year.

No, the White trash dad was at fault in this case
Cop's shouldn't even be charged

There are a lot of details missing. I can't find any reasoning as to why they fired. I can't even find how many each of them fired individually. Second degree murder can carry to life and seems to be a bit much considering the information I found.

You expect BLM to care? They will just spin it that now whites got a taste of what it's like to be an oppressed black living in fear 24/7. They might even call for more white children to be killed just to drive the point home.

>no evidence of the drive ramming their cars
>video clearly shows driver's hands are up

Give those niggers the chair.

He a gud boi. Bout to get his life back on track and go back to school.

Yeah, but nah, the niggers are getting second degree murder charges. Contrary to popular belief, cops who do this sort of thing typically face the justice they deserve. No plea bargains for these two either. Two black, grown men shot and killed a cute little white kid. The prosecutor is going to disembowel them in front of the jury.

It's not lost on me that we probably won't hear a word about this in the media.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS THREAD TY OP. U KNOW WHAT HATE MORE THAN NIGGERS? COPS.
IMMA SHOW THIS TO MY DAD WOOHOO. DAD LOVE BACKING UP COPS WHEN THEY KILL NIGGERS. NOW THIS LIL WHITE, ONE OF OURS WILL MAKE HIM SOFT HAHA. HE CANT EVEN HANDLE LIVELEAK VIDEOS. OLD MAN BABY BOOMER ABOUT TO GET IT.
COPS ARE ANTIEVERYONE WHITE BLACK NIG CHINKS.
24 YEARS OF UR MOM RAISING U AND PUT U THRU HS AND COLLEGE? THEY DUNT CARE 15 ROUNDS TO UR DOME. LIFE DONT MEEN NUFFIN'

BLM is just another way for sub-saharan people in America to show their hate and anger against white people, that's all

Yes, and?

#NOLIVESMATTER

it'll just turn into a general hatred of cops frenzy
then they'll blame white people for it

HERES IS AN AFGAN GIRL AKA ASIAN. PROLLY NOT WHITE TO U EITHER ONLY SOME RANDOM DUDES IIN NORWAY IS WHITE RIGHT?

They dindu nuffin, they good cops!

as certainly affirmative action hires. of the black police officers that do exist, the VAST majority are affirmtive action hires. there are no standards anymore for police, especially black or hispanic

Fucking inbred Afghan ginger. Are you looking for a wife, nigger?

Whos a nigger here? Ur from Finland aka West China.

Typical Fins.

Any truth to the rumor one of the cops had a relationship with the dead kids mother?

Finish Blood line Afgan Kush moutain.

Fucking this.

Why are you talking like that? Are you actually a nigger?

6 year old got blacked

BLM hates blacks cops too. The whole Charlotte chimp out was caused by a black cop.