Well, it actually happened

Just got done chatting with Israel Police. I have a large, smug Pepe banner that I've been hanging off the roof of my apartment building for months. I never had any trouble with it, even though you can see it from the busy streets.

Today, the police came and told me that other residents have been intimidated by the picture, but the cop treated my very well and simply told me to take it down as soon as he realized I am Jewish and not a neo-Nazi like he probably expected.

Why are the media ruining Pepe? Even Israel is feeling the hysteria.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/regions/
yahoo.com/digest/20160928/pepe-frog-now-officially-hate-symbol-10157363
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start hanging rarer and rarer pepes.

That never happened

I want to believe.

Do you have proofs?

You should have gassed him on the spot

Change it to this Pepe and when questioned explain that you are simply paying tribute to your countrymen

Israel did this to pepe
adl.org/regions/

pics of the banner?

Why would a non-Jew live in Israel? Isn't that illegal?

Someone has to clean the houses and mow the lawns goyim.

put this one up

pic, schlomo

Do you by any chance live in the krayot? I think I've seen that pepe banner about a month ago. Holy shit. תזרום

Since when are neo-nazis in Israel?

>tfw my rabbi got called anti-Semitic for supporting Trump
The world has gone mad.

Since the whole free Palestine meme started.

75% of Israel is Jewish

>not a neo-Nazi like he probably expected.

Are there many neo-Nazis in Israel?

fpbp, turn into an elusive rare pepe street artist, make gomirrions

Not a lot, but some of the Russians who came here in the 1990s aren't technically Jewish.

Well, well.

>neo-nazi in isreal

A reverse Anne Frank

lolwat

So anyone who isn't technically Jewish is considered a neo-nazi? Or are the you just saying that Russians aren't big dreidel fans?

>in this thread
>thingsthatneverhappened

I zozzle'd Amerifriend.

Some of them don't identify as Jews or particularly like us. There aren't too many of them.

blame it on hillary, that scum!

sooner or later they're going to ask "why do we let racists and misogynists and transphobes vote?"

they're already well on their way to maligning freedom of speech as a fetish valued only by "reactionaries". nationalism, too

what once seemed to be an improbable conspiracy theory - that there is a conscious effort by the power elite to sell the proles of the world on post nationalist corporatism through academia and the media - is becoming less paranoid with every passing month

and god help me, so's the deliberate white genocide theory

the shadow is more subtle and insidious than it has ever been before... but it is no less manipulative or fundamentally evil. no less poisonous to liberty and freedom of thought and action. no less designed to elevate a tiny handful of greedy sociopaths at the direct expense of the human race

>zozzle
nice digits tho

>sooner or later they're going to ask "why do we let racists and misogynists and transphobes vote?"
Who? The cat ladies?

We (Trump) have 90% of the Whote working class. Similar figures for Hofer in Austria. Of men capable of fighting and imposing their will by force to disenfranchise other parts of the electorate, they are with overwhemingly with us.

nah. not cat ladies.

rather the people who practically have the entirety of western academia and media in their pocket

What the fuck.What can they even do if someone is antisemetic, and is reported?

yahoo.com/digest/20160928/pepe-frog-now-officially-hate-symbol-10157363

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

Believe, Pepe is officially a hate symbol, according to the Anti-Defamation League, a list which American law enforcement tends to hold up as a standard. (They were interviewing an ADL spokesmen about it on the radio earlier today, though I can't find the PRI piece at the moment.)

Until recently, I always thought of him, and bachelor frog, as a symbol of autism. I dunno how effective it'd be to throw that up into the ADF's or some SJW's face, and say, WHAT!? DO YOU HATE SUFFERERS OF AUTISM NOW!?

>Islam is fine
>A cartoon frog is the real problem

Looks like Pepe needs to convert

wait, where did you get a pepe poster? is there a place that sells them?

My sides and their location: gone.

Hang up this pepe
Oh wait, you can't!
How's that freedom of speech going over there?

Join the Kuk-lux-clan today!
We are coming frong darkness to bring lux (lat. light) to the people!

Why would I want to advertise a terror organization? Wouldn't you want someone arrested in your country if they flew an ISIS flag?