REPARATIONS, SON

I believe that black people have received reparations for decades in the form of welfare subsidies and diversity programs that help them skip the line for universities and job opportunities.

The only reason blacks still complain about not having reparations is because they know that if they actually get them they will blow right through it and become a national laughing stock.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html?_r=0
thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2012/10/23/more_slaves_now_than_at_any_other_time_in_history.html
empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is wrong with that chick? She looks like aids personified.

I love the idea of reparations. As a Nordic neaurich man from America in his early 30s, I would buy stocks that paid dividends on fried chicken and watermellons. Doing this I would strengthen the middle class. Fuck the super rich and fuck the idiot poor.

ITS MY FUCKING TIME BITCHES!! Get fucking used to it.

Trump 2016

Genius.

I'll go ahead and buy a few Bojangles shares myself.

well sheeeiit... I do believe I would destroy my race with this here specimen.

" More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery"
" more have migrated here from Africa since 1990 than in nearly the entire preceding two centuries."
" The steady decline in the percentage of African-Americans with ancestors who suffered directly through the middle passage and Jim Crow is also shaping the debate over affirmative action, diversity programs and other initiatives intended to redress the legacy of slavery."
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html?_r=0

So as of now reparations would be unconstitutional since the government would be handing one group of people special treatment based entirely on skin color.

She just needs a paper bag over her head, that ass is THICQUE.

>whites get welfare and loans for decades while nonwhites are denied them

>complaining when nonwhites finally do

It's called being black.

I don't think most blacks know what the fuck reparations are. There's a shit ton of black people that didn't even know they were slaves. Most black people don't give a shit and all this talk about "black people complaining" comes mostly from white people who don't interact with blacks. You see a few loud mouth blacks and you assume all this shit about blacks when in reality you probably don't even know or live by any nigger.

Pretty ignorant mate.

I think you're projecting because that's the stupidest shit I've seen in this thread so far.

how much would it cost just to give dindus reparations once in order to get them to shut up forever?

falling for the hip hop ass meme, without which the black populous would surely meet its doom

>get them to shut up forever?
Kek

#DeutscheBankBroke

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

GET IT TRENDING NOW!!

IF EVEN 50 PEOPLE SEE THE HASHTAG AND WITHDRAW STOCKS THE ECONOMY CRASHES AND WE WIN THE ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE

THE ECONOMY IS LITERALLY CRASHING RIGHT NOW
NO SURVIVORS

#DeutscheBankBroke

ITS OVER

NOT A DRILL

SPREAD THE WORD

our african immigrants are actually decent people though since they're all rich. stay jealous with all your poor shitskins flooding in lmao.

Where's the thread you phallus?

What about black people who are actually successful? They benefited from affirmative action and welfare, but they also contribute a lot to society afterwards, much more than the initial grants/scholarship amounts.

what I really mean is to have something to point to whenever they complain about muh slavery

of course they won't actually shut up, but it would make people less sympathetic to them

I actually have respect for the ones that don't bitch and whinge all the time.

>none

> Black people who are successful.

The peaceful minority does not matter in this debate user.

I would say a middleground between the op image and yours is perfect

So please explain equal opportunity?

I interact with black people all the time and you're just wrong.

Yes, they do. They don't bitch and whinge
but they also benefit from the same things that the other blacks do. However, they also show that things like welfare and affirmative action do have positive consequences. Reparations would also help people like them.

Blacks already have equal opportunity and have been exploiting it for decades. I said this already.

Giving them money because they're black and for nothing else would not be an equal treatment of all citizens.

Why don't Irish people get reparations for the way they were treated? Or Italians? Because they aren't black.

shelf-ie

I'd like some

I need reparations for DAT ASS

Are you being serious about that?

I'd pay reparations by squirting a white child into that womb.

>tfw 5'5

am i even considered white at this point?

Give me a break Jamal

It's okay, lots of women are 5'5"

i want reparations for the time the government took my families land and gave it to a bunch if niggers for the first round of reparations they had.

seriously, kill yourselves.

40 acres and a mule wasnt enough?

The only people who are supposed to get reparations are the native americans

>I would say a middleground between the op image and yours is perfect

>thousands of blacks on welfare
>still not enough for reparations

just hand out those reparations with repatriations to those who wants it and make them unavailable to go into US ever again

>based cameraman

Not even pretending there's a reason for women's sports beyond the obvious

>his family was too stupid to reclaim the land after the Freedmen's Bureau went tits up
Sucks for you, that shit was literally state sanctioned

>40 acres and a mule wasnt enough?
I never got my fucking 40 acres or mule bitch, pay up

Team Swede in the house?

They want teperations they can go and demand it from the confederates.

The usa have fought to free them. Millions did die.

They don't deserve reparations. Americans took them from the shithole that was Africa, and gave them a much better life. Even to this day, there are more slaves in Africa than there ever existed in the United States.

thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2012/10/23/more_slaves_now_than_at_any_other_time_in_history.html

Only a small portion of the African slaves were shipped to America. People also forget that the term "slave" was created when Slavish white people were taken as slaves, mostly by African Muslims. Yet we hardly ever hear of wanting reparations for that.

Like someone else pointed out, there are more Africans coming to America in the last decades than before the abolition of the slave trade in the US. Most of their ancestors, let alone themselves, were never enslaved in America.

They don't deserve a disproportionate amount of welfare or affirmative action, let alone reparations, and they should go back to their country if they're not happy with whatever the natives are willling to offer here. In fact they should be sent back anyway.

WE

Sub-saharan people are so miserable, their only goal in life is to try to wipe out white people as much as they can

I say give it to them. One time payout of 50k. They then have to relinquish their citizenship and are required to immigrate out of the country within 1 month back to the continent of Africa. They will be handed a check apon arrival to said boat. Never to be seen again. 50k in their pocket and off to Africa. They would be literal Kangs for about a month until they have blown through the entire amount. As crazy as that sounds I would be interested in how much cheaper it would be in the long run now that TANF and Welfare is mostly deemed unecessary.

>yfw you know we could get rid of a huge percentage of them this way

Except the ones (maybe 27) that understand economics.

" “Back To Africa” Movement To Help Blacks Leave America If Donald Trump Becomes President "
" South African Billionaire, Femi Adenugame, has created the “Back To Africa” movement urging all Black Americans to leave the United States before Donald Trump becomes president. According to reports, he is offering $1 Million, a home and car to every Black family who wants to come to South Africa."
empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

i would buy plane tickets if they were serious

If we paid all their reparations in the 50s, we could tell them to fuck off today.