I can't do this anymore, Cred Forums

I can't do this anymore, Cred Forums

I'm still voting for Trump, but I just can't defend him anymore.

He is literally a con artist, but he at least didn't get anybody killed as secretary of defense.

Lesser of two evils, I guess....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said that before the migrants crisis hit.

Nigga said that before the refugee disaster.

except merkel wasn't that bad until she went full menopausal retard

the muslim thing was out of character for her, but the joke never ended

>3rd october 2013
OBVIOUS SHILL THREADS ARE OBVIOUS.

I have it on good authority that shills get highly frustrated when faggots are told to sage and hide their thread.
SAGE

DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. VIRGINIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, CALIFORNIA, OHIO. THEY ARE PREPARING TO RIG THE VOTES. IT'S HAPPENING NOW.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

I just can't. He has flipped on too many issues.

Abortion, Obama, amnesty, now this.
He can't make up his mind, which means he is either lying or unstable.

I've seen tweets you people wouldn't believe. Verified accounts deleted off the shoulder of Harambe. I watched Refugees Welcome signs glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

now that's a Cred Forums BTFO worthy tweet

All good vote clinton! All the refugee bullshit of merkel with non of the positives ;)

We're just voting for Trump for the lulz. You don't think anyone here really cares who wins, do you? Kek.

He still thinks she's ruining Germany with immigrants.

i'll do what i always do and flip a coin.

i voted twice for that bitch before she went crazy.
trump is exactly right she did a decent job before and he even said she messed it up with the refugee crisis. i would have choosen another leader to be my all time favorite for sure. but for trump and his "women problem" it was exactly right to take her.

>2013

shoo shoo

>2013
try harder shillary

Presidents only job is to give good speeches and take orders from the same people thats always been in charge

No one really cares about your opinion ctr shill; if you are unable to vote for him, don't, and stop the fucking drama.

>i can't guys. I just- I just can't guys *tear rolls over cheek* he just flipps on many issues. I think- I think I can't anymore guys.

This is literally how you sound. Either you support him or you don't but don't fucking act so melodramatic as if you didn't know before that he is a goof just like hillary.

Here I thought only clinton supporters can be cucks.

nigger this tweet is 3 years before the refugee crisis

>killed as secretary of defense.

Yeah because nobody dies under your watch when you're secretary of defense.

Granted, prior to the refugee crisis, she did a good job - for germany. Not so sure what she was doing, was beneficial for the other EU countries though. Not that I care about it either, but hey.

I can't do it anymore Cred Forums. I just can't. The polls coming out about Hillary post-debate beating trump were the last straw.

I've followed Trump's every word and followed him like he is a god. I've even spent countless hours arguing with liberals to defend him.

I stay on here and meme about trump like the rest of you, but I can support trump anymore. I went to a trump rally the other day and realised Cred Forums was wrong. I had to get me and my wife's son out of there. The left was right all along about him being a racist, misogynist, xenophobe, bigot, failure, and evil rich man. This is why #ImWithHer now.