Why is the alt-right so anti-intellectual?

>be 4.20 min in
>"the alt-right doesn't care about the constitution or some abstract values"
>doesn't care about the constitution
>or some abstract values
>constitution
>abstract

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsMACBcxs

Dissing the constitution as a mere "abstraction" that is to be suspended for... what, exactly? Runes? How is destroying the very pillar of western civilization - the social contract - that is probably the greatest political legacy of the west, somehow going to save the west from it's destruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He might be juicy but fuck he has those ugly Scandinavian features. Blonde anglos will always be hotter.

DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. VIRGINIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, CALIFORNIA, OHIO. THEY ARE PREPARING TO RIG THE VOTES. THE HAPPENING IS UPON US.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

>people claiming they know what the alt-right stands for
Literally nobody knows because it wasn't founded by any one person with a clear set of principles, the only agreed tenets of the alt right are memes and Trump.

The reality is that the constitution is abstract, if it weren't then the interstate commerce clause would have never been used to justify massive government control.

The alt right emerged as a response to the failure of conservatism, so naturally they don't care about something the conservatives revered. The constitution did fuck all for the country as it was taken over.

I like TGO but I don't like that he supports sodomites.
You know why he does, right? That's his number one source of narcissistic supply.

Not a viewer of the guy you posted, but I'm guessing he means that a legal foundation is abstract compared to having a folk in the first place, which is the most material thing.

Abstract doesn't equal bad, it means that it's a cerebral or immaterial thing. A constitution is an abstract concept.

High intellectual things are abstract things.

Although a nebulous collection of individuals, what I have seen of the alt right demonstrates a greater respect for the constitution than the majority of traditional conservatives.

Anyone got his dick pics?

Are you saying that it is not an abstract ideal... because there are laws and institutions built around it? Because none of the institutions we have today follow the constitution. Do you mean that it is written on a piece of paper and displayed for tourists? Or do you mean it in the classical sense of the constitution of a people? None of those things matter because we have given up what it even means to be a people. An "American" seems to mean something very abstract these days.

I hate the "alt-right" kids and their cock smoking kike leader.

The republic died in the 1860s. The constitution is shit on every single day. The US cannot be saved without tens, possibly hundreds, of millions of bodies.

The constitution either allowed this country to become anti white

Or it was ineffective at stopping it

Either way it needs to be changed namely on "freedom of expression" "freedom of speech" and any amendments added after the first 10

The constitution is only useful if the majority of people in the country endorse its values. Otherwise it's a moot document and there is a reversion to tribalism. Simple as that, it's nothing to do with intellectualism. It's about what people value.

Oh my god!
The dead are rising and they're voting for their lich queen!

He is not alt right, he is a tribalist, so you have to see it from his perspective. Values do not matter as much as the people who create them.

A constitution is irrelevant outside of the population it rules.

Liberia's constitution was based on the US constitution... what good did it do?

No social contract is not at all any close to being a pillar of western civilization.
People tend to forget that Greek city states are where it's at. Where is their social contract?

Hell, in victorian times, England didn't have any trace of constitution and the French Emperor openly laughed at it. The French third Republic constitution was written by men hostile to the very idea.

Prop tip for faggot OP: "western civilization" didn't just appear in 1950.

I think we need to get a favorable ruling on the law that (((they))) claim allows anchor babies to become citizens. Then we retroactively revoke their citizenship and get 'em outta here. Also, nationalize the Fed and keep the internet free.

Because aspiring to higher ideals is impossible without a high trust homogeneous society where citizens genuinely care about their fellow countrymen.

>"the alt-right doesn't care about the constitution or some abstract values"
>doesn't care about the constitution
>or some abstract values
>constitution
>abstract

constitution OR abstract

> I don't like apples or oranges
> therefore I propose apples are orangesthe very pillar of western civilization

> the very pillar of western civilization

I think you're talking about law & order, white values and the nuclear family

We ALREADY know from geneticists that humans are 100% determined by their physique. If you don't have big prefrontal lobe and primary motor cortex you won't be able to abstractly reason at all. Moreover all abstract ideas are worth nothing outside of people who can understand them and agree to use them. If you have small head and big dick the proportion of hormons circulating in your body parts will make you a chimp, upbringing, education or environment play a role of modifiers but the baseline doesn't change. And on the other hand if you're a small asian with small dick and big head you will have lots of self-control to the point of looking like a robot to others. It's scientific and even if you weren't told by scientists your intuition tells you this just by noticing people behavior corellate with their appearance. This IS the red pill, this is why you came here, because you can clearly see that narrative pushed down your throat doesn't correlate with your observations. This is the same mechanism that made every scientist discover new things, empirical observations conflicting with existing worldview.
The second thing, most differences between races can be surprisingly accurately explained by climate they were living in for longest time and still live today. Put niggers into siberia for 100000 years and you will get fine gentlemen and civilization builders.

that guy is so cringey.
People like him are usually the first to die in wars btw.

The Constitution does not tell us how to run our country anymore than the Bill of Rights tells us what rights we have.

The Constitution tells us what the GOVERNMENT cannot do, and the Bill of Rights tells the GOVERNMENT what rights they can't take away from us.

The BIBLE has dictated that the American form of government and the rights provided to us are GOD-GIVEN rights. The Constitution IS abstract. Only our GUNS give us what we currently have.

we fight not for ideas, not for fantastic programs, no, we live and fight for our people, for their right to live and exist

-paraphrased form adolf hitler

Why is tracer such a slut

this swedenigger is always talking about how reading is so important if you're white and alt-right

he only reads fucking fantasy novels

Okay, I've seen way too many pictures to not jerk off to this.

Give me a name.

Holy shit you are dumb. What he is saying is that social contracts such as laws, constitution, etc should not become a value in itself, but rather some deeper fundamental value, whether religious or material.

You should not look to the Golden One as some sort of intellectual or ideological leader.

He is a good role model for youngsters that encourages a healthy life style and love for ones people. Nothing wrong with that.

This.
Abstract is good when the whole country's intellectual level is high enough.
I.e. without shitskins ruining everything and creating loopholes.

Viola Bailey, it's in the filename.

search the image to find the metart gallery

is no-one pure?

>4:20
say no more

Ideology should conform to reality, not the other way round. Utopian universalist idealism has wrecked our societies. What we need is a healthy dose of realism/pragmatism.

now that is wisdom from my neighbour

he is getting less ugly with time.