youtube.com/watch?v=MGnn-jpoO48
youtube.com/results?search_query=Dubai Car tricks
youtube.com/results?search_query=Dubai Worker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=MGnn-jpoO48

>not linking video in first post

Ye blew it, kid.

>Surprised nobody gives a shit about your wallet in a country of millionaires
Now drop it in Cairo and see what happens.

/thread

or better yet, London.

Bruh those emirati are probably richer than him

Bro, are you fucking retarded? Dubai is a ludicrously rich country to the point they have to do crazy life threatening and immoral shit to be entertained at the same level us commoners have to be. For most people there, seeing someone drop a wallet is like seeing someone drop a quarter over here: I'm not gonna bother stealing it and will let you know where you dropped it.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Dubai Car tricks
youtube.com/results?search_query=Dubai Worker

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

This.

Nobody there gives a shit about your $50. From their point of view, they were helping a poor person.

Lmao at all these fags, can't accept that Arabs are good people.

>can't accept that Arabs are good people.
Prolonged exposure to Arabs who aren't millionaires has done a lot to convince us otherwise.

Top kek

#NOTALLGERMANS

>country of millionaires
Half of the ones that told him his wallet dropped were poor pakis working shit jobs there

Man everyone there is tiny

Ah yes those bastions of morality in the UAE, where 1% of the population are slaves according to the global slavery index.

...is this the new age of propaganda? Prank videos for authoritarian states?

Someone hurry up and post the links of white girls letting themselves get shit and pissed on for money by Arabs.

And the dog fucking on. That was hot.

Hmm well originally I thought it was bad that these sandy arab shitholes keep slaves, stone people to death, flog people, and cut hands off but now I've seen that they give wallets back I think I might have misjudged them.

>UKuckold selectively records only the instances Arab royalty notified him
>Cuts out all of the times Pakis and other laborers either neglected to say anything or swiped it

We get it; Muslims are angels compared to Westerners. Really made me think.

I mean, I'd like to believe it's an effect of religion.

But this is Youtube. Every single person in this video was paid $50. He made this video so muslims would share it across facebook and proclaim "Inshallah! Muslims are better than kaffirs!" And he's going to make thousands off the $300 he paid people to pick up his empty wallet and hand it to him after his """""prank"""""

I mean, the guy in the green garb honks his car's horn like a monkey. He speaks to all of these people in English despite being in an arab country. For fuck's sake this is a prank channel.

Do you football-fucking monkeys seriously think this video is genuine? I mean I know Cred Forums is retarded but fucking hell

>Muslims living in their homeland show civilized behaviour
>"Look! They aren't murdering each other all the time everywhere! What a suprise!"
>Therefore, you have to let untold droves of welfare-seeking rejects into your countries

You forgot the fact that OP is using this vid, be it fake or not, to discredit white people.
Most replies in this thread are calling out the hipocrisy of OP since he used a shit-tier video and they make comparisons with other shit-poor and shit-tier nations.
Why did you use such a foul language you fucking piece of shit nigger.