Not all blm are anarchist

People filming literally dindu nuffin. bump

>Blacks are now worse than muslims

how do remove kebab and jamal

>incident happened in 2015
its not current year anymore

GAS THE BLACKS, RACE WAR NOW
LOCK AND LOAD BOYS

Don't build a wall, let mexicans invade Nigger areas and let the nature works. Ethnic cleansings 24/7.

Slavery happened in 1800 and niggers still complain.

Setting people on fire is African culture shitlords.

This isn't BLM, this happened over a year ago. Good footage to showcase the 3rd world tier violence that modern day niggers living in the US can commit though, just don't go posting this around as "BLM". Instead just add it to the collection of black violence caught on camera.

BLM are just loud black SJWs, the ones in the video are straight up niggers. They would do this shit even without the BLM excuse.

DAS RITE, CRACKAS MUST PAY! FOR EVRY BLACK TEARS FALL ON DA GROUND A CRACKA WILL ALSO FALL ON DA GROUND
IT'S TIME TO WOKE UP MUH NIGGAS, AND SHOW THEM CRACKAS WHOS GANGSTA

This happened months ago and had nothing to do with BLM.

fake. have seen this vid before. old news

wbaltv.com/news/2-people-doused-with-gasoline-set-on-fire-man-charged/36816114

You still having a nigger problem.

Why do I feel like this could work.

Just poisen KFC and alot of nigger will die

But I has all this rage.

BLM was a thing when this happened

and purple drank

good catch
Happening cancelled.

not all mosquitoes carry malaria, but I still want them off this fucking plant.

why doesn't stuff like this get any media coverage? they rail cops for doing their jobs and not just dying in the face of danger but give things like this a pass

>The media is censoring the story.

Black people are so stupid, they have short term memory loss, and they have no sense of morality. They probably forgot they even did this 20 minutes after it happened.

Sub-saharan people are no more no less than animals

NO, far less than animals.

Anything Africans don’t like must go. Anything they want, we must give them. If we don’t, they will take it by force, loot and burn and beat whites. And whites allow it.

>niggers

Not trying to disrupt the narrative but this video is old as fuck. I remember seeing this vid back before BLM was a thing. Niggers are savages who will commit atrocities like this against whites but this isn't BLM.

It won't because the Mexicans will just start skinning people alive.

Quads of truth.

Niggers are sub-animal, demonic entities really.

yea i had seen something just like this posted here months ago. not before BLM but months ago.in the full bersion 1 of the 2 is the guy who douses the other 1 and when the fire follows the fuel back it blows up engulfing him as well