Drudge Pick of The Day #1

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
>Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to five law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation
>Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error
>operator error
>operator
Operators are mainly non-whites, (in NY it is 70% non-white, no stat can be found in NJ), so basically it was a nigger error, nigger destoyed public property, because either messing with his phone, or was high, or both, or it can come to the fact that double digit IQ subhumans cannot drive metro trains properly. See the chart, this was not the first "human" error in NJ, don't let niggers run your public transport, take back these good paying jobs white americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs
faceberg.com/wktv2/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90921415/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Come on all, you know this to be true, Denzel Washington made to movies about niggaz driving dem trains, always being the heroic black transit employee:
>The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009)
>Unstoppable (2010)
Niggers being employed in public transportation must be stopped, and deported so they won't collect state gibs in other ways. If they are so good, they can fix Africas crumbling transport system. webm unrelated

bump
Pic: The kind of people you trust your life every day.

Why can't you racist asshole just accept that we have to band together if we want to solve the problems of the future...

We still can wipe out every other races, especially the niggers and jews, and live a way more prosperous future than having them around, you fucking jew.

That's literally asking the impossible.

WOULD YOU

COULD YOU

ON A TRAIN

What, I don't get it?

Is there any video out there of the actual crash?

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs

What the fuck is this spooky shit?

So this was a warning from the Saudis to the congress for overruling Obongo?

Saw a thread about it this morning. Apparently this aired right before the crash in Hoboken.

Might be fake but still spooky.

Damn, look at the Faceberg page of the TV station which ran the hacked message: faceberg.com/wktv2/
Scroll down, tons of people are asking about the message.

The weird part is that I dreamed about this exact train accident two nights ago. It was so vivid that I woke up in fear. Not to get to /x/ on you all but I don't have those kinds of nightmares. I was looking at a big station type building with a track in front of it, and a train came around from the right, going much too fast, flew off the track and straight into the building. Fucking bizarre.

Then I hear about the accident yesterday, and now this hacked EMS message.

What the fuck Cred Forums, what the fuck is going on?

The message itself was definitely real. Look at the Facebook page I linked below your post. It's the station which ran the message. Many people saw it on their own TVs and are messaging the station's page, asking for an explanation. They are all wondering if it was connected to the "accident" and the consensus seems to be that it is too big of a coincidence.

here's the thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90921415/

weird as fuck

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90921415/
Thanks!

I wonder if we will ever hear more about this. FEMA actually admitting it was hacked is pretty chilling to begin with.

Better watch out for those dindu broads

Wow, off to watch that video linked in that thread, 23min. Someone keep bumping if you want the thread to go on.

False analogy right there.

Nothing false about it, facts there are true, maybe there is more to it, but that does not make it less true.

>would you, could you

What are they trying to say?

I didn't know Switzerland was a focus point for drug trafficking just like Honduras.

And that's not even mentioning the shitt police force.

Also, don't the Swiss require guns to be locked up when they're not being used?

What I'm saying is, yeah the statement if factually correct, but they're not really related.

Pretty sure there is more drug money go to/through Switzerland than the whole GDP of Honduras. Shit police in Honduras proves that you should not depend on police entirely to provide your safety. Sure swiss guns are locked up, but they have the keys, and just knowing that there are guns lying around the house, and robbers themself could not access them prevents a lot of burlary/robbery.