BREAKING NEWS! 50 kills confirmed! HEIL HIND!

Reviewing of the footage of the surgical strike performed by India in Pakistan confirms that 50 (previously 36) Pakistani terrorists and 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed by the Indian Armed Forces.

>Spy satellites and drones confirms Pakistani Army burying their bodies and hiding evidences of the strike while mobilizing the troops.

>Bangladesh and Afghanistan supports Indian surgical strike in Pakistan.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uri-avenged-inside-story-indian-army-surgical-strikes-pok/1/776433.html

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponsman.com/?p=12534
deccanherald.com/content/572835/nasa-use-scatsat-1-data.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fl1pCPb504
youtube.com/watch?v=LQSsq7HCNHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Indian_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_military_aircraft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_Navy_ships
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E
youtu.be/6n7nDUfFW_A?t=36s
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=india&country2=pakistan&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ballistic_Missile_Defence_Programme
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/54573494.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Staines
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/declare-india-terrorist-state-its-role-occupied-kashmir-and-baluchistan-province
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/30/india-and-pakistan-clashed-again-in-kashmir-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_intervention_in_the_Sri_Lankan_Civil_War
aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-downplays-iran-firing-shells-across-border/655537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit. IT'S HAPPENING.

REMOVE KEBAB
POO IN KEBAB

Eat shit, Paki-scum

Welcome to the Kebab Removers Club Raj.

DANG ITS HAPPENING

What kind of military do these country have?

I imagine the Paki's just have surplus Soviet stuff, India has enough money and desire to look cool to have more than that though, right?

God speed and good kebab removal hindi bros.

Just stop your anti-christian bullshit and the world will be on your side

How serious is this? Is this the start of a full-scale Indian-Paki war?

Nice poozukas. Give'em hell.

we believe in you Ghandi, do it fast

i foretell nukes
the result is set

>anti-christian bullshit
Get of your fucking cross.

Nice work

they basically already do

Yup. Pak has few f-16s and mostly Chinese and soviet stuff while we have surprising amount of modern weapons

We are not anti-Christian

>We are not anti-Christian
Ignore him, India is for Hindus (and Jains and Buddhists too I guess)!

Both Indian & Paki militaries are logistical mess. They have weapon systems from all over the world.

Thanks to trying to master the cold start doctrine, we have reduced our troop movement time from 1 week to 2-3 hrs.

What I presume he meant was if your aircrafts were be grounded for want for a spare part, you'll need to knock the doors of the russian, the israelis or the french.

Actually we make our own spare parts, the reason why we buy usually overpriced weapons to avoid such stuff. We export more Russian weapon spares than Russia, i.e. US always urges us to delivers spares to Afghanistan's soviet based weapons so they won't have to struck a deal with Russia.

the fuck is it with your pooinloos and you surgical strike. quit trying to be like everyone else. your military prowess is no better than your dating game you fucking shitskins.

So proud of you former subjects ;_;

you realize they would just find someone else to do it if you weren't there? why don't you beat that dead horse of a hashtag some more.

>War

o boy here we go..

Actually it changes a lot

They can, but no one know Russian weapons better than us, and no one can make cheaper spare parts than us except China.

Bombarded lit to shit, by frozen poop missiles.

Bless you based street pooper

Thank you poos

>kill the kebabs
>no immigrants to the glory that is Norway
>we keep our oilshekels

Not something to be proud of pajeet. You are (still) manufacturing soviet era weapons. Modernise your army for fuck's sake.

We are modernizing our military and we have modern weapons too.

now u need to modernize your toilets
streets aren't for shitting poo boy

false, nobody knows russian weapons better than..... the russians! The entire principle behind many of their weapon designs allows a certain ease in making your own parts or converting existing factories to accommodate such things. Take the AK and its counterparts for example. They are made to be this way. There is a certain quantity over quality aspect in the design, you can't say i'm wrong because we both know it's true. Also lets see a source pajeet. Show me how the world depends on your shithole country for weapon parts. Go to /k/ and start talking like that and they will surely put you in your place. You guys couldnt mimic the fire control systems on an su-27 if you tried, and thats nowhere near the forefront of russian weapons tech. You guys just launched a satellite called SCATSAT for crying out loud. Like i said, go beat your #surgicalstrike hashtag into the designated street where we can't see it.

weaponsman.com/?p=12534

also everyone knows the chinks arent human and could care less about things like 'quality'

>SCATSAT
>SCAT

Why do you want our SCAT?

deccanherald.com/content/572835/nasa-use-scatsat-1-data.html

>Indian special forces kill 50 pakis with no losses
Turbanators

Didnt even beat Breiviks score

>deccanherald.com/content/572835/nasa-use-scatsat-1-data.html
You've been posting the same yellow journalist sources all night, pajeet. Try posting sources that aren't from your shithole country.

On a serious note, why don't all of your military wear turbans?

It's badass if you ask me

Your submarine designs were compromised by the frogs already ain't it. The ruskies, whom you consider close buds are now cozying upto your arch rivals. The chinks are supplying them weapons too. Inspite of your closeness with the zionists, you still haven't been able to procure the iron dome, not to mention the modern weapons being developed are being done together with the israelis or the russians.

It does not pay to be proud of the achievement of a few brave men poobro. Tech talks, and right now, you lack it. It is not to say you will not develop any. But right now, there is a serious dearth.

The chinks do have vested interest in your land and will wish for nothing more than stability given that their economic bubble burst is

>Burger puts pajeet in place on weaponry
>Pajeet: #Scatscatscannscan!!111

You are not going too far in modernizing your armies in this pajeet mindset.

Throw some human shit at them, that way you can clean designated streets and defeat your number uno enemy

Where is that source pajeet? How are we [the world] depending on your country that can't even produce enough fresh water to fill your bellies? Have you even heard of the Indus water treaty? How does it feel to be cucked out of your own fresh water? You guys are complete shit and barely a level above the chinks. Quit trying to act so hard and keep stamping out those shit tier TATA motors.

My Indian dentist is performing a surgical strike on a cavity later today wish me luck bros

I'd trust Pajeet over an affirmative action nog dentist

All indians need to quit Cred Forums.

You mean sources from your jew controlled media. Kek.

As not all of them are sikhs, some even wear hats like pic related.

We have a two tier missile defense system, that's a lot for a 3rd world country

We don't need much modern weaponry to annihilate Pakistan

>Thinks Indus water treaty was being cucked.
The main reason of the treaty was to have the full control on Pakistan's water.

Nah man, it's funny seeing pajeet trying to be relevant but gets put in his place.

That's fucking badass.

God speed India
damn The Great Poo Wars is shaping up to be really comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fl1pCPb504
Never been so muches fun!
>WAr!
Never been so many fuuuun!
>WaR!
Never been so much fun!
>WAR!
Never been so much foonn!

Go to your brother
Kill him with your gun
Leave him dying in his uniform
Dying in the sun

War! (Proooit!)
>Woir!
Never been so much fun!
>Wair!
Never been so much fuuuun!
>Wår!
Never been so much fun!
>Waaar!

Go to your brother
Kill him with your gun
Leave him dying in his uniform
Dying in the sun

>War! (sppprooit!)
War! (Proit!)

K-k-k-kill him
K-k-k-kill him
Kill him with your gun
Kill him with your dong
Poop him with your gan
Poop on him with your ass
Kill him with your rectum
So much fun!

War! (Pyooooo!)

W-w-w-w-w-w-war
Go-go-go-san-go-go-go-sn-go-go-go
Go to your brother
Go-go-go-go to your brother
Go-go to your brother
Kill him with your gun
Go to your brother
Kill him with your gun
Dying in the sun...
Kill him with your gun
Dying in the sun...
So much fun!

War! (Plop!)

>War!
Never-never-never-never-never-never
>War!
Never been so much fun!
>War!
>War!
Never been so much fun!
>War!

>media
No I mean actual sources and not make believe shit.

>Spy satellites and drones confirms Pakistani Army burying their bodies and hiding evidences of the strike while mobilizing the troops.

Why would they hide their justification for retaliation?

Is it so hard to archive it?

fookin pakis m8

gj pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=LQSsq7HCNHw

OOOOMG!

Fucking take me back! Most of you faggots are too young to understand. Fuck me I got an amiga in the basement still. I wuz too young to code'n'shieet

>Golden fucking agu
sigh

>You mean sources from your jew controlled media. Kek.

You do realize you just discredited the very thing you just spammed above right? Fucking retarded, i can't believe how stupid indians are.

>The main reason of the treaty was to have the full control on Pakistan's water.
Brokered by a jewish bank, not by india faggot. Do some reading first. Reading as in more than a quick glance at a google search result.

I can tell you are butthurt and feel the need to defend your honor because you stupid curryniggers always reply to ten people at once.

fighting will ensue in the vicinity of corner shops all across Great Britain as tensions flare between India and Pakistan

Indian media are pretty reliable source, if you don't want to believe its fine. It will be on NASA's site a few weeks from now.

Because retaliation means No More Porkistan.

I am not butthurt since we are going to destroy your homeland Porkistan. And If you haven't heard it before, we are pulling out from Indus water treaty.

>We don't need much modern weaponry to annihilate Pakistan

In order to become relevant, it is not enough if you pick on one country, that is, at this point, more a failed state. Post war, all belligerent nations, as the allied forces term it, have showed restraint to get to the point where we are. A price to pay for becoming cucked, we now have a functioning social security for everyone in this land, including the shitskins that cross the border.

You can have your moment today pajeet, but an unbridled growth equal to what is happening is needed for the next 30 years to match the GDP per capita of fucking Romania.

Tbqh, you are not cut out to be a war-mongerer. Let the burgers be that.

>Indian media reliable
I understand you have an obligation to defend your shithole but you have no idea how retarded you sound.
>It'll be on NASAs site in a couple weeks
You're missing my point, where did this site get the source of NASA using scatsat from?

What are you going to do? Fling poo over the border? I'm sure even Pakistan has better sanitation services than India.

We don't wan't to be war mongers but our arsenal is fairly okay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Indian_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_military_aircraft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_Navy_ships

kek this I actually know one of these goyims
bjorn lynne he made tune. I forgot til I saw this.
Dose where the times. I don't remember what that guy did, but he pulled some shit or I am confusing him with another faggot from that glorious area. I wish a wuz just a bit older back then, these guys and others where da bomb back in the days.

WHEN POO TRIBES GO TO WAR

Pakistan have a population of 170 million, 55 million + of them shit in open.

It still baffles me as to why you fucks chose Rafale over Eurofighter or Gripen. Kickback and lobbying much from the frogs?

ISRO is the source dude.

We we were talking about how YOU claimed nobody knows russian weapons better than YOU. You havent even come up with a reply, so why should anybody trust anything you say on here? Is this your first computer? How many gold particles did you have to sweep off of the street and melt down whilst poisoning yourself to purchase a not-PC from the chinks?

see:
Every single indian thread always devolves into some fucking ranjeep defending his super-power wannabe country after someone points out the obvios to him. Always changing the subject. Enough said.

Go ahead and try to defend yourself brown faggot, everyone is laughing at you.

lmao.

India have a population of 1.6 billion, 1.5 billion + of them shit in open.

Why Pakistan blames India? They Hindu nuffin.

I don't know, Pakis aren't that bad compared to most muslim countries.

>implying the rafale isn't the best modern multirole fighter

>You're missing my point, where did this site get the source of NASA using scatsat from?

Exactly.

And if it were true, it would be no different than NASA or any other nation-state's government knocking on thier door and asking to use the bathroom.

Rafale was a very old deal, we cut the number of 200+ Rafales to 36 to accept offers from Lockheed Martin and SAAB to produces fighter jets in India

Nobody know Russian weapons better than us has an obvious inclination that I meant after Russia (Which is also under heavy sanctions and is the arch enemy of US), not my fault if you suck at English even though its your first language.

Just because your country is degenerate enough to not defend, doesn't mean India is too and yes I considered the Open Defecation as a factor too -drops mic-

>Thinking 40% of 1.3 billion is 1.5 billion
>American Education
>Yet another child left behind

I see what you did there.

Exdee Pooland kan indo humer lelelelelel

exploadism v& corpses in riverism
Meh, I stand with Pajeet on this issue.
kek

t.salty kraut

nice support...

Give em hell ghandi

Noice, you're doing Shivas work.

>shart in mart
>poo not in loo
Your cultures are already very similar.

Pooheads, if I am not wrong, are looking for firms that can produce weapons in their country.

You jewed them into buying ready-to-fly aircrafts, not made in india. Politically though, the deals makes a lot of sense. Eurofighter is a consortium including the britbongs, you and us.

It's a open secret that the tea-kettle shagger will support the pakis anytime.

still waiting on that source. I see you are STILL missing the point. A fucking auto repair shop can manufacture an AK. That is how simple it is to construct. I even gave you a link i know you didn't read. And yet your junk automotive industry cant even crank out a car thats worth a shit. So AGAIN why should anybody trust what you have to say?

I'll begin to correct my spelling errors when you learn to properly defend yourself in an argument. We're all getting tired of waiting 10+ minutes for you to copy all of this down in notepad and paste it over.

Don't bother reasoning with him, user. Pajeet isn't bright enough to critically think.

> tfw India removes more kebab than what the politically correct west can do in 6 years

FUCK YEAH REMOVE KEBAB

How are poos so SMOOTH Cred Forums?

see

somehow the white dude manage to come across as cringier

>Reviewing of the footage of the surgical strike performed by India in Pakistan confirms that 50 (previously 36) Pakistani terrorists and 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed by the Indian Armed Forces.
Keep it up Pajeet.

Compared to those dirty pakis, how does based india's military stack up?

Paki blood runs in the street, Pajeet!

>Going past the photo

holy shit, that numale cucklord outcringed the fuck out of the poo

He's an idiot, but at least he is honest about his intentions. The guys that are white knighting her want the same thing.

shrikant is alpha as fuck, alex is just a beta orbiter. I bet she took his BIC (Big Indian Cock) while alex was still trying to defend her

You're 10x more retarded than any Indian for trying to communicate with them, you know that right? Just ignored all Pajeets.

>going past the hunger index

>I can't understand 11th grade physics so they don't exist
American education strikes again.
Maybe that's why poo engineers are taking over USA tech sector.

if one does not shitpost how will he ever get good at shitposting? This is excercise for the final day of poo removal and bidet installment.

gave her the poo stick

>BIC (Big Indian Cock)
Nuff said. The comedy writes itself.

>satellite called SCATSAT

Surgical strike confirmed

>modern high-tech pooinloos nuclear copro-bombarding mortars confirmed?

When is India going to full-on invade and start:
Opperation shitstorm?

>it takes the shitposters to write something relatable to the thread title

>What kind of military do these country have?
>I imagine the Paki's just have surplus Soviet stuff, India has enough money and desire to look cool to have more than that though, right?

Pakistan
70 F-16 and a few hundred chinese jets a little worse than the F-16s.
200 T-80UD
1000 al-khalid tanks. Difficult to predict how good these are, loosely related to the chinese type-99 but they have some western parts used in sensors. Probably similar to t-72B3.
other equipment is pretty generic, not much anti air or long range artillery.

India
300~ SU-30
200 local arjun tanks, like a weird challenger 2.
1000+ T-90 tanks
many BMP-2
zsu-23, tunguska, Buks and limited S-300 for air defense.
80 or so smerch MRLS, brahmos supersonic cruise missiles.
All the generic equipment you would expect.

India has the advantage but the SU-30 will be very busy trying to secure the sky.
The tanks I don't know, maybe ATGMs will kill them mostly or you would see tank battles. Neither can just wipe out enemy armor like the USAF can.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E

>Goytschland
>calls India anti Christian
>oh but not Muslim Pakistan where being a christfag could get you killed

Goytschland everyone

Reminder that merkel is from the Christian party

>Indian media are pretty reliable source
Literally the opposite is true. Only a fool would follow the Indian mainstream media, they are all more jingoistic version of the US media.

youtu.be/6n7nDUfFW_A?t=36s

>video not available in your country

Look up 'Kashmiri media: a disunited view'.

fuck all curryniggers who can't warmonger for shit

Good luck Sikh and Hindu bros

Eat shit pakistan

Check this - it has complete details on India vs Pakistan capabilities. No biased narrative

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=india&country2=pakistan&Submit=COMPARE

Check this
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>indiatoday

Not clicking that shit.

I don't post much outside of Cred Forums but when I do it's embarrassing to see fresh off of reddit jingoistic Indians taking this place too seriously.

Apologises to the global community.

M8 they are second worst to Somalis.

How can we use meme magic to proliferate this into a full on war?

Preferably turning it into a nuclear war.

Maybe false flag messages to make countries think an attack by the other side is inevitable?

Lets make it happen lads

You morons think there is a victory? Whoever """wins""", we all lose with conflict in Pakistan. Pakistan is the alternative route for oil to China and Asia in general, and by making a prolonged conflict in Pakistan and declaring it "unsafe country" like they did with half of ME, Jews regain the old route that leads through Israel so they can tax the living hell out of oil for passing there.

You are all fucking idiots, just like we were on Balkans in the 90s, thinking someone "won", and all we did is elect pro-globalist puppets and became poorer over time, while have false sense of freedom and shit

Maybe corruption, though one of the arguments I heard is that France's bid was better from a nuclear delivery perspective.

finally you velly velly faggots do something against overpopulation.

lets do this please

>india has a nuclear arsenal, but no loos

There were 40 million sterilization performed in year 2015. I know it's less because there are 1+ billion people. You see, we don't talk about it much because of this - bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790

We'll take care of it, it's not a problem.

> If Pakistan attacks India with nuclear weapons, which city will be destroyed first?

> There are a few parameters to consider before answering this question on nuclear threat from Pakistan to India :

1. Iron dome, PAD and S400 missile defense systems : Lets look at delivery of nukes from range perspective

a. First the short range ->India under its strategic partnership with Israel has received one of the most potent answer to missile attacks and its called the Iron Dome . This is the same system which ensured that out of 1400 rockets Palestinians fired in 2014 towards Israeli cities, not even one human casualty happened in Israel. Iron dome has superseded the capability of Patriot missile systems used during 20th century gulf war. Yes, Iron dome can intercept most of the Paki rocket attacks of our border towns of Jaisalmer, Ambala or Pathankot. Pakis currently dont even have a paper dome ;).

b. Now the long range -> These are re entry type missiles which have to go beyond stratosphere , travel there and re enter atmosphere near the targets. India’s Ballistic missile defense system is very tightly knit with Geo stationery satellites and Prithvi Air Defense ( It can track and intercept missiles fired from distance of 5000 kms). There are only 4 countries in the world who have such capability ( US, Russia, Israel and India). So this effectively neutralizes all the false hopes of Paki Salma, Shaheen Ghauri or Qandeel balochs doing any credible belly dance in Indian soil..There cant be a more than 1/10,000 odds of sending any uranium smell or even a bruise on Bombay, Delhi or Bangalore. The resultant of PAD with S400 ( From Russia) ensures that India has one of the most credible ballistic missile defense system. Chinkis can be of little help to Pakis.

(contd)
c. The Intermediate range : Indian SAM ( Surface to Air missile ) system Aakash has matured and for any delivery system in range 28km to 80 they have 98.4% kill probability for a Salvo ( 2 interceptors fired simultaneously).Pakis will be sitting ducks to Indian missiles while Iron dome will protect most of India’s key command and control centers. Score 1–0

2. Satellite surveillance : India is a leading satellite power with its own Satellites mapping every square meter of it earth. India has its own 7 satellites to Pakistan’s none. This means every stupid activity of Pakis can be monitored real time by Satellite imaging by India. The khudabaksh on the other side of border will rely on Google maps, non military grade GPS or shoot in the dark. While India is reaching for Mars, most Pakis are still struggling to reach Indian Kashmir(LOL). India’s capability to map with CEP(circular error of probability) of 10m gives it an unparalleled edge over what Pakis will get with a CEP of 200m from Google maps . Score 2–0

3. Delivery systems : While India has tested and proven missile delivery systems like ICBM/ IRBM ( Agni, Prithvi ) and it also has better fighter jets Pakis are still living with F16s in an age of F35s. Further, India is getting into joint production of F-18s with USA in India. The air power India has is 4th largest in world ( Next only to US, Russia and China). In a real combat it will be like almost like a fight between seasoned Hawks of India Vs Crows of Pakistan. The Air to Air Refuelling which India has combined with AWACS ( Airborne warning and commn system )means IAF will have larger air endurance and flying object detection.. On most firepower parameters India can outclass Pakis by 2:1 . Please see the comparisons here : Compare World Military Powers Results On paper India appears to be much much stronger but yes some selfish folks like Tendulkars may try to sink the ship trying to complete their century . Score 3–0

(contd)

4. Software Systems : Indians do not need to talk anything about their software anywhere. Today 95% of weapon systems are software driven and this is where there will be a fight between indigenous software on one side and those written in Chinese on the other. Score 4–0

5. SAM?SAS systems : While India has Surface to Air missile systems with salvo kill probability of 99.4 %, Pakis have less reliable Chinese systems to bet their lives ON. Once, the battteries of these missile systems are deployed to form a CDL ( Continuous defense line) only the fools among Paki fighter will take off carry out an air to ground attack on India. Most often, they will get shot down just like the jihadis are shot down by our BSF on borders. Further, the missiles on Pakis will rain not only from Sky, they will come from Arabian sea, and also from under the sea submarines..

Read about India’s integrated missile defense system here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ballistic_Missile_Defence_Programme

Score 5–0

6. Land area and terrain : While Indian terrain is much more versatile Mountains plateaus , islands which extend far upto Burma. Much of the Pakistani land is relatively uniform and within close range of India’s nuclear submarines also. Its much easier for India to squeeze the balls hard. Incidentally Pak has no nuke sub as of now. Score 6–0

7. International support : While the major powers in Europe will closely support India, Russia will be big ally, Israel will come in open support, South Africa, Australia, Japan will logically root for India. USA will not be able to actively support Pakis as it did in 1965. The support for Pakis will come largely from Bhai jaans of middle east and Dragon. Middle east has no tech but more dollars. These dollars will be worth very less if they cant buy from anywhere other than China. This match 0.7–0.3

(contd)

8.Political decisiveness : This is one area where Pakis will have upperhand. Once their army decides to move, there are no leg pullers other than some Balochs. In India, however the political community is full of suckers, they will suck the mazar of Zinnah, go un-invited to Islamabad, open their asses oops air bases for Pakis to investigate and also talk about piss oops peace and seek consensus on what to do and how to show *restraint*. Presstitutes will deride intolerance against a nation based on minority religion in India. Overall, a lot of hairs will have to be pulled before the elephant will rise. Here Pakis will dominate and win the point 1–0 Score is 6.7- 1.3

9. Financial Muscle :The annual defense spend of India is at U$ 40Bn. Its roughly 5.7x that of Pakistan (U$ 7Bn). India can easily outlast Pakis in a longer war. A long drawn war will strongly favor India. i.e 1–0 here

Finish line and Conclusion : The final score , on paper becomes 7.7 - 1.3 in favor of India at the bottom line. However, wars are never won by magic bullets. Finally, the skills of humans behind the machine, the moral of soldiers, political leadership are the biggest determinants. Some additional conclusions :

(contd)

a. Though the over all score looks 6.7–1.3 in favor of India, if Pakis do very well on #8 and hit the eye, nose or brain of elephant, the table can still be turned to 2–8 in favor of Pakis

b. In all, while the Pakis may get to hit some relatively less fortified guarded cities of India( some slip through cracks), causing some minor bruises but when India retaliates, they will be completely annihilated, crushed and beaten to ash.

c. There fortunes will not be any better than their Cricket team in recent times. Sans skirt wearing Arabs, very less number of nations will shed tears for them. Yes, some Kashmiris and their mautarmas will cry and throw some stones on Indian convoys but thats ok.

d. Kashmir Bandh may be in maatam of a martyred nation. Shobha De, Arundhati roy, Barkha dutts will feel like widows. Indians will feel pity about so many dying on the other side (We love some of their musicians) but yes, a castrated Pakistan will be very good for earth overall. Less terrorists, less nuclear proliferation, less nuisance.

india just dropped a steamy fresh bomb on pakistan

All these advanced weapon systems and yet you guys can't poo in loo or stop living in slums.

And yet you niggers still cant shit in a toilet...

Try not to kill Borat tho.

>Presstitutes
top kek, meme that

>lets do this please
It's Pakistan, if they think Indians burned korans, insulted mohammed or something similar they will literally explode.

Looks like India had enough of Pakistan's bad act, and decided to talk to them in a language that they understand.

oh and an isle in walmart is a toilet now is it?

>that 50 (previously 36) Pakistani terrorists and 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed
>Pakistani terrorist
>Pakistani soldiers
>Pakistani civilian

All the same, Mr. Poo. All the same.

Go scarf down barf Brit.

>India plans naval exercise with largest fleet, in Pakistan’s only sea trade route

>NEW DELHI: As part of its post-Uri show of strength, India will hold a major naval exercise in the Arabian Sea in the coming weeks. The naval show, called the Defence of Gujarat Exercise (DGX), will take place near Pakistan’s coast line.

>Three dozen warships and submarines as well as Indian Air Force aircraft are likely to take part. The Arabian Sea is Pakistan’s main sea trading route. Intelligence and defence officials said a show of naval strength in this area can be a crucial part of India’s message to Pakistan.

>Fighter, reconnaissance and patrol aircraft are part of such exercises. Indian Air Force’s maritime role Jaguars and Su-30 MKIs, and navy’s reconnaissance and patrol aircraft, plus unmanned aerial vehicles, will be deployed.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/54573494.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I wonder how is the great Indo-Pak Twitter war going on right now

>Just stop your anti-christian bullshit
India is for Hindus like the west is for Christians. Why is it so hard to fathom? Besides we're not beheading Christians at sight like the Pislamist countries. We only just want your missionaries to stop converting our poor and uneducated by trickery
youtube.com/watch?v=PLetGlDOJ6c
youtube.com/watch?v=J5XbODkmz0Y

Fucking A
I love it.

"REMOVE'N KEBAB, POO IN KEBAB"

They have contracts with Israel
What they usually do is get Russian or European platforms and then utilize European, Israeli, and South African upgrades.

They tend to stay away from American equipment just because there is a lot of stupid red tape that prevents us from transferring shit to them.

tl;dr - democrats are allowing kebab to win/kill

This is why vegetarianism is stupid

Rafale is to deliver nukes. Look it up

India has iron dome?

Saved. Did you make it, user?

Most Indians aren't vegetarians irl, american educated. Besides that dick study in India was done on a few 100s and it first appeared on bbc article

Here is the original, have fun.

Never forget:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Staines

Remove the Kebab, but as an Aussie we will never forgive you for this.

>by trickery
>implying the Holy Spirit is trickery

You're worse than the kikes

The poo's can be warmongers alongside us if they want to.
you can't tell them what to do.

>POOO IN LOO STRONK
>t.poojeet

kek

Retarded Poo shills think they are relevant and anyone besides Indians posting with Burger and Britbong flags actually care about their poo nigger propaganda stories.

then dont send missionaries to convert poor people. christian missionaries are even given money per conversion.

We are going to see nuclear powers go at it aren't we?

Yes, never forget

How are the german kids, Paki bhai?

bad ahmed

Not unless Pakistan launches first. India has No First Use policy.

Holy shit, somewhat uncommon flag!

POOCLEAR MISSILES

Why do the Pakis deny the attack, even though they condemn it?
They also denied the US operation against Bin Laden, didn't they?

>also denied the US operation to get Bin laden
yep right uptell some fucking paki posted pictures of the chopper we had to blow up i believe.
but to be fair they were shitting themselfs over getting caught having him in the first place.

Pak and India airforce goes at it.
Indian Navy blockades ports
Paks can't respond to India incursions due to no diesel and gas.

Suddenly nuclear war is very possible my Indian friend (My son that I had while doing business in India is in a cedet at Ezhimala, so this is important to me.)

bullshit if the British hadn't taken you from the Mughal and other assorted trash Muslims they would have finished converting you and you would be blowing up your history like every other Muslim country.

Worry not Pajeet, our ally down under doesn't understand respect, preserving an ancient culture is important, good luck with the Paki Niggers!

Wtf I love India now

This meme fucking sucks.

Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out

Nuclear weapon is a deterrent. Both Pakistani and Indian forces recognize this. The most Pakistan will do is conduct terrorist attack in some major city.

They can not admit there is a surgical strike because if they admit it, they will also have to admit that they are grooming terrorist in their region.

And what happens when some Pak does a strike that kills more? India will respond, and soon the military on both sides will be fully mobilized and set it off a chain reaction.

Godspeed Pajeet. Hope you guys wipe them out.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/declare-india-terrorist-state-its-role-occupied-kashmir-and-baluchistan-province

Sauce

Wait, a saw petition like this which needed 100,00 signs to declare pakistan as a terrorist state and it got 200,000+ signs. So what happened?

Also 3,118 pakis SIGNED your petition.

>And what happens when some Pak does a strike that kills more? India will respond, and soon the military on both sides will be fully mobilized and set it off a chain reaction.

Pakistan will be wiped off the map if they dare to nuke India, and vice versa. Radars and satellites can detect a first strike right after it is launched, and the other nation can launch a retaliatory strike before a nuke lands on their territory. Ballistic missiles don't hit their target instantly. They take time to travel to their destination. I wanted to post a great article on this subject I read this morning but I can't find it now.

Well aware of MAD, just saying that the fact that esclation of the conflict can result in a full out war, and in a full out war if one side has major reverses on it, they might be tempted to drop a single nuke to dare the other side to launch.

Both Pakistan and India would be fucked in a nuclear exchange.

>Both Pakistan and India would be fucked in a nuclear exchange.

True. India will survive with a few million population but huge swathes of wasteland but population of Pakistan will be 0.

WORLD WAR IMMINENT

Hinduism quite possibly has influence from Christianity. The BhagavadGhita brought in Christianlike concepts after St . Thomas Christians arrived in India.

People that stupid don't become leaders in countries that develop nukes.

well i mean pretty much everything Christianity has is stolen from other religions i don't really know shit about Hinduism though but i would not say our religion has had a real effect on it maybe some of it's stories and all but overall i'm pretty sure it's more likely to have a effect on us.

If Pakistan felt that they were utterly screwed, they might. I do not expect rational action from Pakistan, I fully expect them to carry out a major terror attack on India.

Fallout Mumbai

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/30/india-and-pakistan-clashed-again-in-kashmir-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Thank you fur summarizing the news story in two short lines of greentext and including a source in the OP.

Have a free bump.

He did forget to mention that a Indian soldier was captured by Pakistan...But otherwise it was a good OP.

so long as you keep this up, i'll stop with the poo-in-loo meme

that makes way more sense than god sending his "son" to a random planet 18 billion years after the creation of the universe to go flip tables and multiply pieces of bread

I wonder if Pakistan is one of the most disliked countries in the world ATM. Not even their old standbys are backing them up.

I never cared much about India or Pakistan. Whose side should I take in the flame wars and why?

BASED!
Keep it up, indian bros!
Together we will remove kebab one day!
SOON

>Russians

you're stuck supporting the pakis and the chinks

it's the future you chose. don't think otherwise.

I'm askin not as a country but as a person. Whom would I support if I ate the reddest of pills?

Indians.

there's a name in the corner of the image.

Can't splat Bharat!

Poos in loos

Rationale behind that?

pidaras ti che ne ponel ?

u wot?
Pakistan is your ally (remember Bin Laden? heh) India is ours

>The oldest religion in the world is influenced by Christianity
Christians sure like to date themselves, huh

It was reported by the Pakis which they themselves later denied

India has very modern air defence system such as

1.4 billion P-00 long range missiles in L-00 type missile launchers.

this feels like a jewtube comment section.

The bhagvat gita was before St Thomas's arrival

Basted Turk with the brown-on-brown banter

They're both a little dodgy by first world standards, but is the most modernised of the two and would crush Pakistan.

>but is the most

*but India is the most

Nothing us happening.. unless what 'The Sun' said about pakistani defence minister threatening to nuke india is true.. then it aint true.

i want to see a nuke in 2016 1080p quality nao.

Holy shit did you guys see the Israeli guns the para commandos get to use? These things look fucking fun to shoot. Im jelly

The Bhagavad Ghita predates Christianity by over 200 years.

>Hinduism quite possibly has influence from Christianity
American education.

ONLY INDIA WILL SURVIVE

PLEASE NUKE EACH OTHER REPEATEDLY

DED MUSLIMS, DED SHITSKINS, 99% OF CALL CENTERS WIPED OUT

THE POOCLEAR WINTER MUST COMMENCE

>surgical strike performed by India

Good Job, IndiaBros!

pajeet my friend you're going to need way more than 36 Rafale you dont want pakis to win and force you shit in a toilet ?

India and Pakistan NUKE each other = World's 2nd most wished-for dream come true just below that of Israel and Arabs nuking each other.

Kill yourself

Isn't Bangladesh all mudslime? Why are they supporting India?

Will China step in to help Pakistan?

Literally nothing about it in US news, they are talking about a train accident in NJ where one hue died.

What's the atmosphere like in India, my toilet deficient friends?
That article reads like what our press was printing before the WW1

It's just Christian education. They see themselves at the center of the world and history revolves around them. If a Christian guy walked into ancient China Christians would think, from that point on, all of Chinese religion was influenced by Christianity

If I recall correctly, India was surrounded by Pakistan, and Bangladesh used to be East Pakistan, but they were treated poorly by West Pakistan. Pakistan started a war with India and got BTFO, and Bangladesh became a separate country.

No

DESIGNATED SHITTING TRENCHES

My (((friend))) has one it is fun to shoot. He shoots it left handed though and it ejects the brass in his face.

Shit smeared pungee stakes work breddy gud.

Simply magnificent.
I still say it would be fun for some sandnigger
with one of those in the back of a box truck
sets one off in the middle of Times Square
on a long holiday weekend. Thought of this
makes my cawk hard at the number of
foreigners and uppity jews that would be eliminated

I mean I think one has to be actually stupid or have a completely warped sense of world history to think that Christianity predated Hinduism. We count our years in how long Christ has been born, how do you not know that there were religions before that?

Bangladesh and Afghanistan fucking back India?

I've read stories about Iran doing a little surgical strike of their own as well.

What has Pakistan done to annoy everyone in the region, even fellow Muslims (and Sunni Muslims at that)?

You think nuclear weapons can be smuggled into NYC and detonated from a box truck. Wew lad

"I'm here to poo and kill pakis. And I don't see a loo anywhere around here"

Fucking creepy indians caused more pretty White girls to make their goybooks "private" than anything else in the world.
They can't just look. No, the indian has to ask the 10/10 16 year old for a "date." And has to do it over and over, along with all his countrymen.

when do the nukes start flying

May Lord Keks blessings be upon India. REMOVE ISLAM! They could turn pakistan into a designated shit street country.

>smuggled into NYC and detonated from a box truck
You are actually the deluded one. The more likely scenario is a "dirty bomb," but they have ~10 vans circling NYC at all times trying to pick up spikes in radiation.
So, if the FEDs worry about it to that extent, then yes, it's certainly possible.

The good thing about this is that if either country annihilates the other, society wins no matter what.

Bangladeshis were literally being raped by the [western] pakis because that had a different language and slightly different culture
Look up Bangladesh liberation war. This is an important reason for pakis being still mad with us and creating insurgencies in Kashmir, etc

dirty bomb =/= nuclear warhead.

Does Indian army has field toilets or they just shit all over the place?

Wow sounds like shit management if you ask me. They lost like half of their land lol. They had the strategic military advantage of surrounding you guys and they fuckin blew it hahaha

They poo on Pakistan's land

they shit all over your shit english.

hhahahahahaha. Afghanistan and Bangladesh SUPPORT the attack on the Pakis? Holy shit, when your fellow Muslims turn against you...

Nuclear Launch Detected

>Pak supports/sponsors terrorists who attack everywhere
>Afghans begin to slightly hate Pakis
>India tries to make friendship with Afghanistan using this
>Afghanistan starts to respond positively
>Pakis get mad and begin to blow themselves up more in Afghanistan
>Afghanistan and India become friends with India even giving financial aids
We even built their new parliament with our money

>They had the strategic military advantage of surrounding you guys
Hence India 'liberated' Bangladesh for "humanitarian" causes :^)

2800* orally.

I don't know which side I should be supporting

Ive always wondered why Gadhi is such an evil scheming dick in that game. Then I realized that's because how he was irl.

Yep, Indian army is odd.

>defeats Pakistan both tactic wise and at the strategic level

>Get owned by Tamil Tigers who Sri Lanka is able to defeat.

No, it's a integer underflow bug in civ 1 that they recreated in subsequent games - each leader had an aggression score, ghandis was lowest possible value. When an event makes his aggression decrease it underflows and he becomes as aggressive as possible.

blast the fuckers already

I remember that.

Good terms with India.

Gift gift

Suddenly, they are violent warlords.

I disagree, Christcucks are fags. Hinduism would be better for everyone.

Mughals never could convert the entire subcontinent even if the wanted, and its not like they didnt try. They gave up after a while. Besides, with a billion fucking people, I bet India probably has more Christians than Australia.

how the fuck did you still spell "their" wrong?

Just wait a little bit moar .

PRAISE KEK

>Get owned by Tamil Tigers who Sri Lanka is able to defeat.
That was largely due to bad decisions by then Indian PM Rajiv Gandhis's government. He even got assassinated by srilankan tamils. Served him right desu

It's very different than shooting a standard long gun. You have like 5 or six points of contact with the gun and you need them cos your hands are up front and the weight's in the back.

can't disagree

Can you explain what the Tamil Tigers did to India and Rajiv's gvmt? I know about them killing him, and the history of them fighting for rights in sri lanka before getting demolished.

kek

Not the indian guy but...

back in 1987 or so, India was getting refugees from the Civil War. India has a lot of Tamils, so there was a lot of political points to get involved.

India tried to broker a peace deal with the Indian Army being a buffer-peacekeeping force. The Tigers didn't disarm since india wanted another guy to be in control, so the Tigers attacked the Indian Army, and the Indian Army response made them highly unpopular with Tamils.

in 1991 the tigers killed Rajiv with a female suicide bomber.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_intervention_in_the_Sri_Lankan_Civil_War

glancing at that out of the corner of my eye made me think of a screaming kermit. guess he is upset about all the poo

Is it just me or the ((surgical strike)) thing gets annoying after a while?

So Rajiv tried to lend a hand to the Tamils in Sri Lanka by protecting them and along the way they ended up fighting them instead? Wow that really ended up biting him in the ass.

Yep, and also the Sri Lanka government didn't like the idea of India being there, so they would "Leave" weapons behind for the Tigers to fight the Indians. Didn't help when the actual performance was bad by the Indian army, such as having a entire special forces team killed by the Tigers in a gunbattle.

holy shit what a catastrophe. I'm guessing he was pressured by Hindu nationalists in India to go save them in the first place?

Forgot to add that Iranians are too
aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-downplays-iran-firing-shells-across-border/655537

>So Rajiv tried to lend a hand to the Tamils in Sri Lanka by protecting them
Nope. It was more like forming better relations with the Srilankan government

Just 190million to go