Sweden needs a revolution

Sweden needs a revolution

Most western countries do. What's your point?

They can't, it's simply not in them anymore so to speak, they will keep getting pushed around by their own government until they are a minority.

Sweden needs a culling
Instead they're getting a cucking

Question regarding history:
Has there ever been a post-nationalism country that the rabid left loves to preach?
Or is it just code word for total anarchy

Sauce on that picture?

post-nationalist is code for world government, remember that

>Sweden

rightful polish clay btw.

everything is fine here.

I bet you live in a rich area

Fuck Sigismund, I pass the field of his defeat every day.

please invade us
i felt more safe visiting your country than at home

It used to be Sweden, ten years ago.

Probably South Africa in the 90s.

Germany is still the go to "imma move tuh eyurop and get me dat free educashun and healf curr nigga" country, but who knows how long that will last.

>Sweden needs revolution
>post pics of butthurt muzzies in some shit country getting mad at Sweden
we do need change, but change is happening as we speak. SD is the biggest party, the leftists are actually deporting shitskins and even plugging the loophole for "minors". Its getting better.

Hang yourself defeatist. Literally and without hyperbole, please hang yourself.

It's getting an islamic one. Sharia will put Swedish womenm in their place and restore order in the north. Everyone is waiting for it.

I thought the point was just to make Sweden collapse and let it be a perpetual snowy wasteland of ghettoized kebabs, with the primary objective of sinking the strongest non-NATO nation left in western Europe for good.

>please hang yourself
Your mom already knows how well-hung I am

ALL EMBRACE ME

IT'S MY TIME TO RULE AT LAST

Typical Swede. Hide all the problems. Everything is fine! Just thinking positively, don't think negatively, that's BAD. Fuck off with that shit already.

Like the rest of europe is doing much better than sweden. We're on the same road, Sweden is just pedalling to the metal.

Fucking Sweden, laughing stock to the whole world. Why is my country so shit? I'd say most of the people never fucking asked for any of this, it was forced on us. And i'd say it has to do with the naive influence of the women that made this happen, naive empathy for matters they do not understand, they think everyone exactly like us in our cozy little bubble, it's pathetic.

Indeed, feminist are a huge supporters of this shit. Universal suffrage was a mistake

Sweden needs to actually do something, even just one of them, set alight the refugee centers, make them not want to come to Sweden (nigh impossible) and just start killing every night.
Bound to work eventually.

Please tell me this pic isn't actually in Swedistan?

>Please tell me this pic isn't actually in Swedistan?
Sure looks like typical Swedish apartments built during the 60's and 70's, who gave birth to the immigration slums of today, just like any area called `the projects` in large us cities gave birth to google dens

If I ever see some camel jockeys desecrating my flag in my own fucking country, I'll be on the evening news.

This, although he'd have to be close enough for me to give a fuck, since all above the river is lost.

>bu-but it's racist to criticize all these immigration problems!!!! White people do crimes too!!

They come from Denmark (over the Ă–resund bridge).
They look like danes (tanned southerners).
They act like danes (violent and backstabby).
They speak Danish (unintelligible).

Therefore they are ethnic danes.

The solution is to send them back to Denmark.

Sweden is basically denmarks trash bin if you think about it. We throw the immigrants in the trash (sweden)

>resorting to 'your mom' jokes
Nigger detected

That's like performing CPR on a rotting maggoty corpse and hoping it would actually work.

desu this is the flag I hold in my heart and even if Ahmed knew about it he knows he shouldn't try and fuck with it.