This was OP yesterday when he did the right thing

This was OP yesterday when he did the right thing..

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/30/usa-today-thinks-trump-is-so-unfit-for-the-presidency-that-it-just-wrote-a-historic-anti-endorsement/
tennessean.com/story/news/education/2016/09/29/etsu-student-arrested-after-wearing-gorilla-mask-black-lives-matter-protest/91268320/
tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
quora.com/What-is-Civil-Rights-Intimidation
law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipvbQtjVqb4
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g&oref=https://www.google.dz/&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what race do you suppose he is?

ONE
OF
US

Truly an hero.

niggers are so retarded

What did he do to get arrested?

good looking guy

he upset our liberal elite.

offend googles

>that nigger nose

lmao, he's probably black himself.

Masked. Should've worn a blackface.

>Perform free speech in a free speech zone
>get arrested and charged
>Land of the free

civil rights intimidation

Hahaha, I thought you had freedom of speech america?

Lol fucking cuckholds topkek

probably hurt some fee fees

Can someone link to the original thread? Or an archive if pruned

Sven, please

People have been arrested for wearing a cloth pig hat in Europe

People were all sorts of triggered

>Wide nose
>Lopsided skull
>Eyes look like they were placed randomly by God when he was drunk

He's probably of subhuman Slavic decent

toppest of keks

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/30/usa-today-thinks-trump-is-so-unfit-for-the-presidency-that-it-just-wrote-a-historic-anti-endorsement/

ACLU should get involved but somehow I doubt they will (if he was actually charged with something).

That's an Ulster Scot nose, with an Ulster Scot jawline and forehead.

such bullshit
all he was doing was a counter protest.

>wearing a mask is illegal

what was he arrested for

Opposing liberals.

probably

So then why wasnt this guy arrested?

Low quality KKK hood. Sad!

sounds like bullshit
what are the chances of it sticking?

Because white supremacists are laughing stocks

why do white men of pol always look like serial killers

Literal degenerate tier

And yet he still managed to do gooder than you.

Nation BTFO

Think about the kind of complete eccentric or man with nothing to lose that gravitates to ideologies as socially unacceptable as the ones espoused here.

Did his survival?

>Masked
friend of mine got a misdemeanor charge for wearing a Halloween mask that covered the full face. He went to couple of houses the day before Halloween and acted like he was retarded as a prank. One of the houses was a cop's. Local law did not allow full masks in public past a certain age. We were in HS at the time so he was probably ~16-17yrs old.

Doesn't matter, got the penny.

He's not a racist, he was making a statement about the unwarranted shooting of silverback gorillas in a seemingly racist way. When blm organize riots and burn down their own cities, or when they block off highways with human walls they're following directly in Martin Luther Kings footsteps. He loved doing that.

Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

"Rettke was arrested and charged with civil rights intimidation — a felony — and has been suspended while the university conducts a student conduct investigation."

>tennessean.com/story/news/education/2016/09/29/etsu-student-arrested-after-wearing-gorilla-mask-black-lives-matter-protest/91268320/

Mind you, silverback gorilla police shootings have increased ∞% fold this year alone.

poor guy doesn't need a felony on his record
I hope he gets the charges reduced.

His head is leaving without him.

> civil rights intimidation
the fuck is this?

>taking political activism off Cred Forums

This is why you dont do this

I feel bad for this guy. He was clearly just there in support of Harambe. Harambe's life matters too

A felony for passing out free bananas?

This country is going right down the shitter.

tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm

I'm no lawyer but,
I think the only parts that could apply are A and B... even then the prosecution has to prove that the intimidation was unlawful.

I'd be curious to see the prosecution's argument about this.... Who brought the charges? School? City? Google?

This
If there was a person of color who was oppressed then brutally murdered for no reason in recent years - it was Harambe.

That would be my excuse. No way to prove otherwise.

PRAISE KEK!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

either way it's literally just a counter protest
unless the guy actually threatened people there's no way that charge will hold water.
oh who am I kidding, he's fucked.

Very little chance. According to law, there must be injury or there must be a threat to injure.

I hope his brief fame on Cred Forums made it worth it to ruin his life. He went ahead and quit school so he could start learning how to run a leaf blower.

wtf were the charges he was arrested on? so being in public dressed as a gorilla is illegal now? how the fuck do black people even get on with their daily lives?

surely he injured their feelings and that is a more serious offence than actual bodily harm?

>it's literally just a counter protest

no it isn't. it's a counter provocation and he already (stupidly) said that to the police.

a counter protest would be very easy: compile a long list of "unarmed blacks" doing stupid things and being shot, and compare to the very few cases (Castille and a few others) where the cops were idiots.

They still hold up Trayvon and Mike Brown as examples. There's your counter protest. Dressing like a gorilla handing out bananas tied with nooses qualifies as "protest" only on Cred Forums and stormfront.

quora.com/What-is-Civil-Rights-Intimidation
>2 posts by ppl from the other side of argument.

>Trump supporters ACTUALLY assaulted, no charges
>BLM rioters wearing hoodies and bandannas to hide faces not arrested

what we need are laws that clearly state anyone over 16 who wears a full mask should be in jail. once the law is clear, hoodlums and trouble makers like this person wont break the law without knowing they will face justice.

It was a satirical protest to highlight the absurdity of the other side. He was just exercising his constitutionally protected rights.

Why didn't he just lawyer up with thefire or something? They would probably jump at a case like this.

can someone explain what charges he was arrested on? i cant figure out what law he broke

Our rights aren't protected as whites, anymore. Niggers on the other hand are allowed to do unlimited amounts of stupid shit and get away with it.

>his constitutionally protected rights.
He has no constitutional right to infringe on the rights of a minority which is why he was arrested and all campuses kick out any student who does not support BLM.

Pretending to be harambe.

He should have said he tried to be funny

law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309

yeah i know but the police have to put down an actual penal code in their citation when they arrest someone, they dont just write "feelings hurt by liberals" even if thats the reason they did it

>It was a satirical protest to highlight the absurdity of the other side

sure. equating black lives with gorillas, bananas, and nooses, not to mention the confederate flag.

he fucked up. as his "friends" have stated, he's autistic and never seems to grasp the effect of his actions. Just like most of us.

He probably won't go to jail, but he fucked the hell out of his life.

I would rape him

Nothing he did infringed upon their rights.

The "intimidation of civil rights" shit needs to be thrown out. If he were standing outside a voting facility, aiming a gun at point, and screaming "NO WAY NIGGER", then that's intimidation of civil rights. Running around as a gorilla with bondage bananas isn't reasonably intimidating to anyone.

>Nothing he did infringed upon their rights.
I bet they would have thrown a party for him if he had gone around handing out fried chicken.

slavs have noses like that too you fucking google

>Nothing he did infringed upon their rights.
His actions are a direct attempt to oppress a minority and deprive them of their civil rights with threats either perceived or real which is illegal under the law. Diversity is a strength of any culture and anyone who opposes it should face harsh legal penalties.

Slavs are master race you fucking American mongrel with your muh "I'm German Irish Scottish Jewish Nigger with a little bit of Native American Blood XDDD"

Literally nothing to be proud about with your disgusting mixed up heritage over there

The dude in OP's pic looks a lot like the SC dumbass.

Darwinism

Not a threat. Unless he straight up threatened individuals, his actions should be regarded as racist and silly at worst or historical satire (if he's got a decent lawyer) at best.

You've been hanging out with me too long, America.

>law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309
thanks.

(b) A person commits the offense of intimidating others from exercising civil rights who:

(1) Injures or threatens to injure or coerces another person with the intent to unlawfully intimidate another from the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured by the constitution or laws of the state of Tennessee;

(2) Injures or threatens to injure or coerces another person with the intent to unlawfully intimidate another because that other exercised any right or privilege secured by the constitution or laws of the United States or the constitution or laws of the state of Tennessee;

(3) Damages, destroys or defaces any real or personal property of another person with the intent to unlawfully intimidate another from the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured by the constitution or laws of the state of Tennessee; or

(4) Damages, destroys or defaces any real or personal property of another person with the intent to unlawfully intimidate another because that other exercised any right or privilege secured by the constitution or laws of the United States or the constitution or laws of the state of Tennessee.

so i still dont see which one of those he did. was he verbally threatening to injure the BLM protesters? he certainly didn't damage any property

>Wearing a gorilla mask - bad
>Painting herself in white - good

We know.. this is why normal sane people what to keep your scum out.

>Not a threat. Unless he straight up threatened individuals, his actions should be regarded as racist
You just proved that he violated the law in the same sentence you claim he did not. By making a racist statement this is under the law a micro aggression which as a provocation makes it assault similar to verbal threats or harmful communication which is illegal in most states and under Federal Law.

The real querstion is why isnt this racist and hate monger being brought up on federal charges for his crimes? The answer is simple its because he is white and another example of the justice system is racist against black people by allowing this person to talk because the color of his skin is white.

also its a felony? wtf. so he is getting hit with a felony and a misdemeanor because of the mask?

this law was obviously made for KKK members who would burn crosses on black peoples lawns and throw bricks through their windows with notes like "youre dead nigger". this guy did not violate any of the listed subsections in the statute

>Diversity is a strength of any culture and anyone who opposes it should face harsh legal penalties.
BE MORE SUBTLE, GODDAMMIT

we should take example from this great man

>threat to injure

Such a shit law.

99.99% of people that threaten people don't do shit.

It really shouldn't be a law anywhere.

kickstarter for gorillaman's legal funds?

sounds like they're trying to lynch him with these civil rights felony nonsense charges

He did nothing wrong but hurt feelings

"We" are the ones with the problems, not the autistic that can't grasp why it's not a bad thing. Because it's not a bad thing.

thats right sven, keep it on pol why your daughter gets raped

You are saying this like it's going to shock or offend us. This country is fucked.

I don't see how dressing up and handing out bananas is intimidating. It's offensive , but Unless he threatened their lives at the same time we should really cut this BS double standard because BLM would be famous for that. Oh, wait Soros has the cops more likely in his pocket so they just sit idly by like cucks while they riot n shieet

if he really did tell the police he was purposefully being provocative, he fucked up.
they're gonna say he was threatening to lynch niggers with the bananas in a noose or some shit.

Did he died?

yeah, it's staged.

yeah, I tend to agree
>but not a laywer oc
but... the noose on the bananas and the rebel flag could be used to prosecute... less on the flag and more on the noose. I would think you could say it was all satire.

According to the quora.com site, cops told him to stop/ take off the mask and he didn't. So that was not a smart thing to do if true.

2 funny

F

Around how much would it cost to get him raped in jail?

>this is under the law a micro aggression
Your country is finished.

Did he dieded?

More than all the Canadian dollars in the world probably.

>tristan rettke
more like tristan got rekt lel

He got mistaken for a nigger.

The black guy standing beside him who's ALSO protesting for BLM doesn't seem to mind him doing his little vaudeville

how the fuck is that an 'intimidation of civil rights'?

the 'noose' is definitely what the cops stretched to arrest him. its clearly a stretched definition, i dont think any jury would reasonably conclude the dude was threatening to injure another person with it, when the rope is so thin, he was tying a banana, and he presumably never voiced any threatening dialog. not to mention he was alone, unarmed, barefoot, and looks pretty small compared to the other BLM people. the DA is definitely going to drop the charges, i hope he sues the police department and the ETSU for defamation and suppression of his civil rights

Just in case you're not tongue in cheek: fuk yourself.

By your own "legal" definition all BLM and La Raza supporters should be executed on sight, because they do much more than noise - they beat people and set property on fire.

And probably this will be the outcome.

Like with "that's rayciss!" and all the rest of the projection, "intimidation" is bad when the other person does it but a sacrament when the outraged do it.

He needs a GoFundMe for legal counsel.

its not, but what happens often in situations like this is:

police get called, arrest the person causing a disturbance, and then while the person is in their squad car, the police gather up and all search every law through their computers to try to figure out what to charge the guy with before bringing him to the station for processing. "due process" isnt it?

"Civil Rights Intimidation"

So basically We need more like this user. Gorilla mask flash mobs.

>By your own "legal" definition all BLM and La Raza supporters should be executed on sight
In America they have the constitutionally protected right to protest which is what they exercise when shutting down roads, highways, access to buildings and other activities which is all constitutionally protected forms of free speech under the right to protest.

>charged for wearing a mask during halloween
you have to be a real kike of an officer to do that

atleast im free to forever shitpost on Cred Forums

my Cred Forums activism will never cease since I wont be going to jail

Nobody's forcing blacks to identify themselves with gorillas.
If he was wearing blackface I could understand, but a gorilla face, I thought blacks were humans, no?

But black lives don't matter and yet White lives do. Does this upset you since you are a nigger?

Yet Muslim vwonen are allowed to wear a burka

also, dont whites have a civil right to feel safe? what about when BLM niggers are blocking the roads and hitting your car with rocks? what about the trump kid that got tackled at that trump rally in california? why dont the faggot police arrest those niggers and beaners for intimidation of civil rights? only minorities have civil rights? well white people will be a minority in the USA by 2040 i believe, so we will get our civil rights back then

What punish he will get now?

They REALLY need to range ban canacuckistan

lol, he was the stereotypical asshole cop. His daughter was hot tho.

>the fuck is this?

The nooses. That goes well beyond even American levels of protected speech.

it's when you offend someone who it's illegal to offend

>This was OP yesterday when he did the right thing..
Shadilay, for a fallen hero, shadilay!
May he respawn soon to fight again.
Praise Kek!

probably dead or raped to death by niggers

look at me
I am the soviet now.

how likely is a Cred Forums legal fund for well-intentioned agitators?

>>charged for wearing a mask during halloween
>you have to be a real kike of an officer to do that

In america, no one over the age of five wears their costume the day before halloween.

Shutting down roads is illegal, regardless of the right to protest.

not in france, IIRC.
>France being more based than USA

INSTANT LEGEND

they dont look like nooses to me, it looks like he literally just tied a simple knot around a banana. does anyone have video of it? was he trying to fish for negros or osmething?

Setting gas stations and stores on fire as well as looting is not a right

If he showed up in a Giraffe costume handing out lettuce nobody would have batted an eye.

But because he shows up as an Ape with bananas the liberals who are racist to their core immediately link niggers to apes.

As a true conservative i would have never made the link between niggers and ape if it was not for liberals telling me.

>perceived threats are illegal

so literally anything you decide is illegal

lmao ok

Liberals are the real racists.

What a fucking retard! What he did was funny but doing it just because he wanted to impress this place is pathetic.

He did nothing wrong. Blacks destroy public infrastructure, loot, block roads and harass people walking by during the unrest, but OP just wears a mask and is arrested? Hope he sues the police department for damaging his life, as they interfered with his sexual identification gender which is obviously a pan-sexual Gorilla, come on its 2016.

>Shutting down roads is illegal, regardless of the right to protest.

you would certainly think so, but some idiot cop just yesterday referred to blocking an interstate as a first amendment right.

fucking crazy PC nonsense is out of control. too bad that the guy who was going to help reverse that trend is looking more and more like a genuine retard by the day. all she had to do was laugh at him. that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

>it looks like he literally just tied a simple knot around a banana.

tying a proper noose takes a bit of intelligence.

WTF I saw told everyone else on Cred Forums was ugly?

>WTF I saw told everyone else on Cred Forums was ugly?

well put. well spoken. truly a bantz master.

Even the "shitskin" from SA, are handsome. Don't you check the wsp groups?

That song was actually catchy.

Once I go in, there's no turning back.

>Nignogs break into wallmart and loot, not charged
>White man reacts to this with a gorilla mask and banana's
>charged and facing jail time, $10,000 bond already paid to the state
It's over, america can't come back even with god king trump

let's see if the same thing happened to a white man in a nonwhite country

that's really fucking dumb
is wearing a gorilla costume illegal now? then why don't they just go ahead and jail people who sold it too as well as the manufacturer
and what's wrong with bananas? people eat bananas it's a very nutritious fruit and also hypoallergenic, is handing out food illegal too?

Charged with memetic usage

Land of the fucking revolution now

What a champ

>dont whites have a civil right to feel safe?

Not anymore we don't

This is why a race war is inevitable.

He should've dressed up in a Pepe costume or donned "green face" and handed out bananas.

The ACLU aren't helping him. What ever they charged him with will be dropped or plead down to a summary
He made no threats, he didn't touch anyone.
A good lawyer could argue the mask isn't offensive because people spin sale signs in costumes.
Judges and cops don't want this shit clogging up the court docket because
>Muh fealings

i'm speechless lol.

this shit was so unfunny i cringed a million times per second watching it
how is this guy hero

and i think he will have grounds for a civil rights case himself, i hope he gets the attention of a lawyer who will take his case pro bono and counter sue for civil rights violation

This had nothing to do with us, it was a cripplechan thing

Quit trying to link us to this, CTR

Why are local news sites mechanically 100% shit

because the headlines alone are worth a hundred keks

It's the land of the free*

>*Subject to minorities feelings and current mood swings

cripl pol, it all started there

JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE
HE DINDU NUFFIN

>cripl pol, it all started there

that fits in well with the "he's just an autistic retard" theory.

Isn't that exactly what BLM is? I mean the term "Civil Rights Intimidation" perfectly describes 'Black Lives Matter' and every act they've committed in the past 10 years.

How come that women shitting blood out of their vago is considered art and not at all offensive while this is a criminal act? It's a weird world we live in.

>n the past 10 years.

didn't they start after gentle giant Mike Brown was executed for being black?

What if someone is gravely afraid of bananas and/or gorillas?

Diversity was such a strength for Yugoslavia

I already have you

>Mike brown chokeholds a store owner after trashing his store 10 minutes previous
>Forensic evidence shows he was running towards Wilson when he was shot
>But he must have been shot for being black
Nigger detected, only they are stupid enough to think this.

Not really.. was starting with the shooting of yet another nigger thug called Trayvon, by a Hispanic guy.

In their vast majority, if not 100%, all of them had a long rap sheet of arrests as minors which are not allowed to be public domain.

Thugs robbing stores, running drugs, attacking people since early teenage years.

I think this year will be more police officers shot by niggers than niggers shot by police.

the aussies are right about you people

did he have deaded?

Bigots

This is bullshit. I posted this yesterday and no one responded to my thread.

romania gypsy is here thread is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
>PATSCHI POI PATSCHI POI

Yes roach, your hiding under this thread is over.

newfag detected. he hurt a few feelings, so fucking what. you perpetuate what is wrong in current year

And you are a nigger.

STFU ZIGEUNER

I know an Englishman with exactly that face.

naah.. we love to remove kebab

Kek he looks like that poo in loo baby with progeria.

Get into the back of my Gaswagen Gypsie trash

Anglo definitely

Does he have a crowd funding page yet?

No it is highly illegal, you seem to think cops know the law

Streets and highways are essential infrastructure for emergency services thus illegal to block, you need local government authority approval before hand to protest in the middle of the road, and again you seem to think niggers follow the law or have any understanding of it.

>be born an old man

>die

sad!

I dont get it, how isn't Black Looters Matter not charged on this same crime. Land of the free and free speech my arsehole.

>noose tied

Gotta justify that arrest.

Soon just speaking / posting against something like BLM will mean jail time

I am pretty sure he can sue their asses to be frank. The reason for arrest and exposure was extremely weak.

it wasn't even a proper slip-knot, this case rests on how stupid he is, if he says nothing to the police he'll get off without charges but the uni will probably grill him

>Does he have a crowd funding page yet?

I can see it now: $16 of $5000 raised.

probably would just add insult to injury. He should just fade away, and get used to delivering pizzas, and hope no black customers recognize him.

Was going to respond with those exact words.

I don't know what you're concerned about, he didn't do anything illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipvbQtjVqb4
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM

Nah, I think if we meme his story into certain corners he'll have no trouble getting the funds he needs to fight these shit heels.

Keep in mind, the reason he was arrested was probably also because he may have stepped outside the free speech zone which would then make him a criminal.

supposedly it's skydiver Gary Connery pranking people but haven't seen proof of that

No. That was 9gag.

>88
>gaswagon

good job with the gypsy hes gone for good

How the fuck is giving away bananas a crime? Did he need a food license?

>be fagmerican
>muh free speech
>get charged with civil rights intimidation when your speech gets too free

lmaoooooo

No its crying fire in a crowded theater. He specifically said to the cops, "im trying to provoke them"

deaded does he?

campus libs btfo

pretty fucked up he got charged with a felony.

free speech is dead.

next thing you know waving a nationalist flag, or a flag of a nationalist group, or even having a t-shirt of Ulysses S Grant can be considered "Civil Rights intimidation".

I don't really see a reason to stay in this country anymore.

i-i-i-i-s-s that Matt Damon?

so now we have "human dignity" laws? doesn't matter, you can talk shit to people all you want.

>muh slippery slope

>you can get arrested in america for wearing a gorilla mask

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""freedom"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" my ass

>soon

>ACLU should get involved
not a chance. aclu is a kike org. and cares nothing about civil rights unless the case fits their narrative which is anti-christian and pro negro.

No mega retard,trying to provoke someone into violence is against the law its a misdemeanor

he was charge with a felony, kys nigger lover

We shouldnt let them charge him.

It was free speech, and he should get off because it was done in a spirit of expressing himself, not for intimidating. Prove intent, good luck.

He gets charged and laws dont exist anymore, Ill act accordingly.. pretty much already convinced me they dont exist when Hillary wasnt arrested.

Now we have stories of 18 dead people in virginia being investigated by the FBI because they were registered to vote (obviously by Hillary, not Trump)

My country is no different, Ive counted votes, you sit with another guy and the only thing preventing vote stuffing is that hes watching you, and youre watching him.

Well they dont do their job and they let 2 guys who came together, work together. I obviously didnt rig the vote because it wouldnt be worth it, but I assure you the mossad wants to? Easy as pie.

Laws dont exist. Fake stuff made up on paper that only suckers follow in 2016.

are you saying black people are inherently violent?

by that logic entrapment by police officers is illegal

Shit rolls downhill.

well boo fucking hoo, he's hurt some feelings, how dreadful.

fuck my hat, it's come to something.

Do you even know how to speak and write English? Or are you drunk again?

>are you saying black people are inherently violent?

they aren't?

he could just say he was a hardcore furry and wanted to hand out snacks to their protest

fuck you that's what free speech is

that's what the 1st amendment is

I can't help but notice the "nooses" buzzword. How can you tie up bananas or anything else for that matter without a "noose" of some sort.

He literally did nothing wrong.

>anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law

Pretty much this

Its just a way to keep the opposition down

^ this
Rob, loot and burn property. No problem.
Wear a mask in public. Misdemeanor. Arrest that man.

proving he isn't just a furry degenerate is pretty hard

He could just say that it was an artistic expression of his feelings on civil rights issues.

If hes charged, they ignored the constitution and the second amendment is supposed to kick in.

>According to the quora.com site, cops told him to stop/ take off the mask and he didn't. So that was not a smart thing to do if true.

Cops tell BLM to quit being niggers all the time and they don't. What's the difference?

>Wear a mask in public. Misdemeanor. Arrest that man.

It was a felony.

They will put him in prison for years on this, if they successfully ignore the constitution... and it will set a legal precedent for any other white people who decide to express themselves in the future.

mix of anglo and slav, potentially.

Stephen Harper made full face masks illegal in Canada. But I doubt it will be enforced on Halloween

>i hope he sues the police department and the ETSU for defamation and suppression of his civil rights

This.

Doesn't he have protection under the 1st amendment?

Harambe honor ritual in protest of unlawful deaths.

Was this guy playing counter strike zombie escape yesterday

Laws dont exist.

Pieces of paper cant arrest you, only people who think pieces of paper allow them to treat you like a slave in 2016.

Laws are no longer valid, live your life in accordance with what YOU KNOW to be good, if someone tries to stop you, get rid of them, they are evil.

His life is officially over. He will be expelled from college and blacklisted from all jobs forever like a sex offender. Whiteboi BTFO

lowkey considering starting a gofundme for this kid's legal bills or some shit

land of the free

slow down there emerson

Why doesn't he just use the "i was just pretending to be retarded" defense?

That autistic retard Cred Forums got arrested for terrorism established the defense as legal precedent.

doesn't matter if he win s a defamation lawsuit

I'm just saying. if he didn't tell the cops he was trying to provoke people, then he could say whatever ridiculous shit he wanted as a defense, but now all that is out the window.

Fucking Matt Damon is at it again.

He is a hero who will live a hero's life.

They have done studies and had moral discussions on law, and when a country imposes either unjust, unwarranted or overly restrictive laws, or they fail to enforce the laws but only selectively, they find that people simply ignore them.

If laws are not founded in morality, and actual justice... they are ineffective.

>The truth is illegal in Canada

Yea, no. Last story in the news about a hate speech arrest I saw was when a guy named Norman Radditz shot them through the door and then was burned alive in his basement.

Thats the price of freedom, I guess. Simply for things he said.

wait i didn't read the article on him did he actually say he was trying to piss people off?

Gorilla mask guy put a 'noose' around the bananas
Bit different

>guy wears mask and hands out bananas
>arrested
>BLM terrorists block highways, burn down cities
>get off scot free

tying a rope around a banana is against the law?

HE WAS INTIMIDATING THOSE POOR BLACK PEOPLE, YOU MONSTER.

he clearly misread the acronym and assume it meant Banana Lives Matter

>dangling the banana in front of niggers

What did he mean by this?

>Jew mask guy put a "noose" around a dollar bill, before he dragged it through the street

>clearly he was trying to imply he would hang jews, not making a joke about baiting jews with a dollar

Freedom of speech is not up for interpretation. He expressed himself, thats that.

How destroyed is his life now?

Did he suffer injury?

depends if he gets off or not. I'd assume he ha a decent chance of having it dropped but we'll see how dumb the state wants to be.

If they charge him he should be treated as a martyr of free speech against the obviously tyrannical and illegitimate US government.

Guys, that's not a noose. Pic related is a noose. Any half assed lawyer should be able to get him outta this.

I mean he'll still be known for what he did.

He probably wont be able to finish his studies.

Will he be able to get a job after this?

>Any half assed lawyer should be able to get him outta this.

Maybe in 1970.

Jury Nullification works both ways, as in, he can be put in prison for a crime he didnt commit, as long as the jury all vote guilty.

BALLS OF STEEL

>kill all cops, whites have to give us their money or else we pillage their cities, commie flags everywhere
Yeah, completely different

the college probably won't let him back. hopefully he can sue the police department for legal expenses and such. because an attorney is going to cost him at least 10k.

if the felony does get on his record, he'll probably go to jail for some time and it will set a legal precedent

anyone who says police care about your constitutional rights is a fucking moron

he'll have a hard time getting a job if he has a felony on his record.

Tell me about OP, why did he wear the mask?

Its not that big of a deal to everyday people in America. Its not like Sweden where this guys face and name will be known by more than 1000 people across the country.

Its a big deal because he was arrested. Not because of what he did.

You'd be surprised how many americans can't even remember anything from last week. At most some Googles will sit outside his house and he'll bring out more bananas.

This guy will be set after his multi-million dollar lawsuit against the police and yet again the taxpayers will have to pay for the state's incompetence. Thanks, Dems.

He triggered the kangz the butthurt was beyond belief

alright i just imagine everytime someone sees him working somewhere some SJW will send his employer all this shit etc

and he wont be able to get the college education so he'll probably do minimum wage jobs for the rest of his life though

but yeah I suppose no one would remember or recognize him if he just moved out of town

>, but he fucked the hell out of his life.
He's going to be a couple million dollars richer after the state settles.

I mean what else would you call them at this point? We are essentially second class citizens by comparison.

Loot, riot, commit murders, rape, attack whites, demand money, demand special treatment. Then someone makes a political statement against you and they get charged with a felony.

he'll be fine so long as he doesn't get the felony

guy's a fucking legend

he will probably be booted from college but if that does occur he will probably sue the state and win. The fact they are trying for a felony seems pretty fucking stupid.

>he'll be fine so long as he doesn't get the felony
maybe you're right but peoples lives have been basically been destroyed over jokes on twitter

time will tell i guess

i'll wish him luck

No it wasn't. It happened a few days beforehand

Hmmmm sounds like a massive pile of bullcrap if you ask me mate
You could have done better if you pushed your mental gymnastic far enough

this is what I was wearing
tell me I was asking for it
I dare you

but what would happend if I pulled off the mask?

In sweden?

You'd be put in jail

If a guy passing out bananas is intimidating, what are the large groups of black people? What are the cops? What are the hippies beating drums?

Looks like a parachute opened towards the end

>he will probably be booted from college but if that does occur he will probably sue the state and win

noice

get a big payday and he also becomes a martyr for free speech

maybe his life will improve after this

That's a big sentence.

Sounds painful

He isnt getting convicted if anything

I didn't know JLR had a grandson.

that was obviously a Bernie plant at a Trump rally

>Merkels refugee policy.gif

Really makes you think.

Just cut the gibs mate they will starve overnight

>charged
CHARGED WITH WHAT? BEING A FUCKING GORILLA??

america... please man...

4U

>nooses

Retarded. The banana thing was good enough without making it seem like a threat.

>>that nigger nose
>lmao, he's probably black himself.

Balls of steel. Without it nothing can be accomplished.

>I'm more white than you
Enjoy. What's the real difference if whites are humiliated by violent animals on a daily basis everyday in every country?

The world is becoming Brazil. You have no fucking idea what is this.

>gravitate to espoused ideologies

Well done, your whore of a mother sucked enough cocks to buy you a thesaurus, now try not to sound like a pretentious try-hard twat.

"Tristan Rettke was charged with civil rights intimidation following the incident, according to a Johnson City Police Department report"

ded he have deded?

charges won't stick. I can explain why if someone wants to know.

mask is part of his satire, it doesn't count as intimidation. He wasn't trying to scare or coerce people to leave.

His #1 defence is the fact that he stayed silent. broke no laws, so these charges are a fuck up and he'll easily win a suit with the city.

it's literally nothing. the charges don't apply, it was just a way to jettison this guy into custody to show "something was being done" to appease the leftists and blacks before they riot over...satire?

There's no crime involved.

no parts apply. satirical and offensive behaviour is not threatening.

A banana is a fruit and a noose is a knot and he could easily bullshit his way out. Even if he tells the truth, being racist in a quiet way is not intimidation.

If someone was uncomfortable and CHOSE to stop exercising THEIR 1A because of him, that's on them. He said nothing, which was very smart, and that's why he can't be really charged with anything. How is walking around in that manner anything beyond offensive? It's certainly not criminally-culpable intimidation.

>wear a goofy mask and make fun of black people
>arrested and charged, serious investigation
>block highways, assault people, try to burn reporters alive, smash buildings and cars, throw things at cops, say you love prisoners, shout that you want dead cops, and racially target white people
>totally fine, no big deal, and come back to do it for 5 more days

FOR THE LAAAAND OF THE FRRREEEEEEE

They want to kill rebelious behavior in the egg because they know what the white man is capable of
just check what happend last time the jews pushed their luck a bit too far
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g&oref=https://www.google.dz/&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google

Its fact that nobody does it better

too bad this is a legitimate form of protest and not something illegal.

this. he doesn't even need a lawyer, a judge will see this as "despicable behaviour but no crime has been committed".

handing out bananas and carrying around a noose is not infringing on people's rights. If they want to stop b/c of him walking around, that's their choice. If he TOLD them to stop, that's different. The fact that he kept his mouth shut and that no one left throws out the arguement that anyone felt intimidated by a gorilla-masked, skinny white guy alone, surrounding himself with charged up and racialised protesters.

>bit of banter
>in TN

I'm sure he's fine considering no crime was committed.

underrated

>let me tell you about your country

>you have a constitutional right to deny access to buildings or shut down roads

I'm sure glad you write one thing in every post to let everyone know you're fucking around. Makes me not tweak out in anger.

>knowledge about a country is restricted and best exemplified by people of said country

weak sauce

Found the nigger

For you

Underrated

Range ban USA fucking when? They can't keep getting away with this.