Drudge Pick of The Day #2

metro.co.uk/2016/09/29/young-women-at-staggeringly-high-risk-of-anxiety-and-depression-6161497/
>According to the latest study from NHS Digital, more than a quarter (26%) of young women aged 16 to 24 are suffering worrying symptoms
26% of women are confirmed to be insane, and there are more undiagnosed, and these are the propaganda number, the ones the (((left))) dare to admit. Womens voting rights must be taken away, otherwise they will destroy the western world.

>Other "Drudge Pick of The Day" thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

bump

bump

>bumping own thread
kys

women agree they shouldnt vote

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM

>The reality is that women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently. It’s just easier this way for everyone. You don’t argue with a four-year old about why he shouldn’t eat candy for dinner. You don’t punch a mentally handicapped guy even if he punches you first. And you don’t argue when a women tells you she’s only making 80 cents to your dollar. It’s the path of least resistance. You save your energy for more important battles.

>How many times do we men suppress our natural instincts for sex and aggression just to get something better in the long run? It’s called a strategy. Sometimes you sacrifice a pawn to nail the queen. If you’re still crying about your pawn when you’re having your way with the queen, there’s something wrong with you and it isn’t men’s rights.

>I realize I might take some heat for lumping women, children and the mentally handicapped in the same group. So I want to be perfectly clear. I’m not saying women are similar to either group. I’m saying that a man’s best strategy for dealing with each group is disturbingly similar. If he’s smart, he takes the path of least resistance most of the time, which involves considering the emotional realities of other people. A man only digs in for a good fight on the few issues that matter to him, and for which he has some chance of winning. This is a strategy that men are uniquely suited for because, on average, we genuinely don’t care about 90% of what is happening around us.

This was glorious! I am grinning.

bump

bump

>kys

>26% of women are confirmed to be insane

Thank you, women's rights.

2/2

nice

2/2

I wonder if that's due to men's great sparrows awareness, or its women feeling entitled that everyone should get out of their way driving more selfishly

"Anxiety"

You can dissect it, of course, but let's just say it's because of women's general inferiority.

Pretty sure they are downplaying female mental problems as much as (((they))) say Hillary just fainted because of warm weather on 9/11 memorial.

dem tittz tho'

Women have limited spacial awareness.

Nice all these pics are new for me, saved them.

And smaller brains.

That's not surprising.

The higher education a man has, the more he can earn and more likely to be able to support a stay at home wife to raise kids.
A highly educated women is more likely to priorities her career over a family as having a better job means she would be less likely to leave it

I know that, but I won't if it's a cultural thing as well

Have more.

2/2

*pic

Just thought you should know this is extremely misleading and I wouldn't keep using it

Indeed, any time there is a sparrow about to hit my vehicle I can get out of the way. My last girlfriend killed 3 sparrows over the span of 2 years!

Sounds like women know what's up
They don't need to be smart, just thin and busty to live on easy mode

women suck, but men also suck. Male sexuality is disgusting, testosterone makes us very violent. We're animals always thinking about fucking. I lost my sexual drive in a biking accident so I see things from a different perspective now.

Women are so much nicer in many ways.

It hasn't dropped nearly low enough

>You're just setting us back

So admitting biological truths is "setting us back"?

Please tell me these people aren't real

TIIIIIIIIIITSssss

there is no way the dog fucking is real

Alt Right MGTOW and neocuckservatism was fun but I think in a month youll be forced to rebrand.

Wouldnt it be more constructive to start brainstorming the next thing?

Why? They clearly have no problem with fucking niggers. Seen a couple of vids, but in generally there are rarely any woman degenerate enough to admit they do it. But lately there are stories popping up on Cred Forums about woman admitting it, and countries legalising it. It is degenerate, but women are degerate, stay away from women with male dogs, and especially from the ones that love/have horses.

Actually if a dog is nutered he would lose his urge to fuck. If a dog still has his dangle balls then be ware.

>Not understanding that neutered dogs still get boners and hump shit

It's true, if a lady has an intact male dog more than likely she gets it to fuck her on a semi-regular basis. There are communities based on this if you know where to look.

Since you're a leaf and thus blind to women's true nature, I forgive you.

The Alt-Right term was hijacked by the faggot coalburning kike Milo, who only was mildly enjoyable because of his mocking of women and SJW-s. But the Alt-Right, anti jew movement is going on for years, and people just getting aware of it, and media is trying their best to misdirect people to the iraq war supporting jewish supremacist piece of shit Milo. Many fell for the Milo scam, the last draw for me was his singing the national anthem in drag, and scheming money away in the name of white scholarships, and finding out he supported the Iraq war.

Here are two links for real Alt-Right channels, we don't need to rebrand, just get back on these lines:
>Alt-Right Andy (collection of podcasts, updated daily)
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos
>Red Ice Radio
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos

>RYERSON

OH I AM A LAFFIN

This confirms what I've known almost my entire life! All women have nigger brains. And like niggers, they have that same switch in their brain that triggers and sets off stupid attacks.

That's rigtht goyim, why would they do that?

Women aren't sexual, so a leaf like you shouldn't even try to fuck them.
You will only offend them.

Women don't deserve the right to vote.

>Montenegro
>negro

Wrong thread, meant it to here:

do you realize men vote for the left just as much as women for the right and the other way round? it's not only women who vote for left. but if you want to know the ultimate truth, your votes don't count, everything is already planned.

Women vote left in way bigger proportion than men vote left. Just search for/find the picture if only tax paying white males would vote Trump would win like 90%.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w