WEEDAPHOBES BTFO

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with weed. Purely natural with healing properties.

Literally can't OD:
youtube.com/watch?v=VWxH8YJC29Q

Athletes turn pro after smoking:
youtube.com/watch?v=Trv04xH-5Q0

>smoking weed

You need to Vaporize it brah

>doesn't leave any smell in hair or clothes
>not unhealthy because nothing burns just delicious steam in your lungs
>need less weed to get high
>pretty clean to use

nothing beats a joint bro

OP do you smoke weed?

He is Australian, of course he doing.

pic extremely related

ok, and how much do you smoke a week on average? How long have you been smoking? If you don't mind disclosing, how old are you?

I thank German engineering everyday for my Mighty

It causes suicide in teenagers.. which is a good thing

It dulls your senses, kills your memory.

There's a reason they call it "Dope".

dull these nuts faggot

WHY DO AMERICAN WEEDFAGS HAVE LONG HAIR I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Why is it such a big deal, your body your rules. Pick your poison.

>Your Body, Your Rules
Don't be a retard

Weed is so shitty. Youll grow out of it. No pun intended.

The government doesn't care about your health and if you think that you're a retard. If you don't take care of your body nobody will and it's not the responsibility of tax payers to keep you healthy. You're like a fat person who blames McDonalds. If they cared about your health alcohol would be illegal too

How is that retarded? I didn't know Mexicans were this cucked.

doubt it

been smoking everyday since I was 19
>perfect GPA
>stoner gf
>good job
>no one can tell i'm high

Weed won't be taken seriously as long as people like OPs pic are the face of it.

You are the worst kind of stoner the fagot that takes pride in how long he has been a stoner how many grams he smokes a day and so on.
But worry not your kind will be the first into the ovens

You fucking druggo

I didn't post a thing about the government.
Your body is still you and as such it has its own rules : Don't fuck us up.
Don't do weed, don't racemixed, don't get fat.
If the neurons don't follow these rules, the organism deserves to die immediately.
You are not allowed to pick Poison.

i smoked for 6 years all types. Joints, Blunts, Bongs. Now i vape since 5 years on a daily basis. Its absolute superior to combustion,

There are consequences for unhealthy behaviour but a lot of people don't care about those. Do you really expect people to stop drinking soda and just drink water. Never eat a burger and just eat salads and bread.

Rules are made by people so if it's not a rule you made up government is forcing it on you, or your parents in your case maybe.

I can't stand watching this faggot for 10 seconds
fuck you and your retarded thread

It has different effects for different people.

When I use it, depending on the THC content (usually 27-35% strains, which is incredibly high), I become highly focused and analytical. A hit or two off of a pipe will increase my stamina making simple physical tasks such as cleaning become engaging and productive.

It also makes me crave information. While I do notice a reduction in short-term memory under heavy use, the long-term retention is never affected. Studying random topics may be hazy during the initial information dump, but, after more immersion on the subject, the nature of the overall ideas or lessons become more defined and pronounced.

Mostly positive effects, all around. I won't say use makes me more intelligent, but it reduces inhibitors that I would normally have, and allows me to completely surrender to my desires, in whatever form they take.

Sex is also incredible on it.

On a side note, I have many dipshit loser friends who smoke pot 24/7 and stay dipshit losers.

We need to convince stoners to go to the Philippines.

duterte likes weed

>Government
We are not talking about the government. We are talking about the organism: Human.
>Rules are made by people
Neuronal Delusions

Sorry faggot everyone can tell you're high. They just haven't called you in your shit yet.

iam on the same side as him bro

>"I associate a work-out with overwhelming pressure"

Confirmed for not making it

Nope.

Everyone I talk to always comments on how sophisticated I am.
Its a pretty enlightening plant, sounds like you know nothing about it.

Nectar of the gods ma brudda

whaddayatakinbeet ya fucken drug addicts

ye naw ye naw ye naw

>accepting weed
What is this, degenerates on Cred Forums?
Say it isn't so.