Racemixing is ideal

After browsing this board a bit, I must say: You lot absolutely disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

What say you? Will you take the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=gThKOR5FGz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The master race of tomorrow will be about 3/4s white and 1/4 Asian.

Dating white x asian is the only acceptable form of race mixing, but mixing with a hafu is best and honestly if you mix with a full Asian prepare to have fucked up kids who suffer from identity crises their entire lives, and prepare for having an ultimate beta male hapa son.

Really makes you think.
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

They're ugly dude. An Asian is an alien head on a 12 year old's body.
Ratty black hair, bizarre fat distrubition, distinctly alien proportions

I suppose if you want a manlet son with no testosterone carrying your family name, go Asian

>I hate white women.
>I love asian women.
>let's dilute their genepool with my white blood

you are retarded

also sage

Very true. If I'd never seen an Asian before, and my child came out looking Asian I'd be concerned it had a serious deformity.

Asians are ugly as fuck above the neck.

I already did bro

Racemixing is wrong

A disgrace to human

I agree

Sage thread we are raided by CTR again

CTR LEAVE

Niggers and Muslims should never race mix because it will lead to an ugly outcome, now I'm fine with whites race mixing I mean for the most part Asians generally prefer white men anyways. But I don't agree with having a child still because your only going to create more Eliot Rodgers's in this planet so have fun with that.

HAHAHAHA

I dated a half/half Jap/German and she unfortunately seemed quite insecure, due to not being accepted by either society. Overall, she was cool and sexy though. I kind of miss her, but am celibate now.

How can you date half-Asians if someone doesn't breed with a full Asian a generations before you?

If this isn't B8, then you are a huge faggot.

Dunno about that claim, I'm half Italian/Korean and I don't have identity crisis. Hell I even feel superior

I can't imagine what this post sounds like in an American accent

Hilarious, I was just thinking about this thread and how one time I fucked a 1/4 Brazilian, 1/4 Black, 1/2 Italian and she was actually pretty and I was thinking about how Italian must go well with anything.

Does she still play in the national team?

KYS scum

How can you be CTR

FUCK OFF

No fuck off from Cred Forums racemixing scum

Mixing with East-Asians is kind of like hard-coding xenoestrogens into our DNA.
We would become a race of numales, forever.

Arabs and niggers in a post-apocalyptic hellscape will trade us to each other as fuck toys.

Hillarious you want white genocide

Colin looks like an arab

>posts that image
>not a trolls
Pick one.

This is why we must remove CTR RACEMIX shills

Sage thread now

Sage thread stupid froggie

Colin must be killed

Sage this thread now

MODS ARE CTR SHILLS

>soul

asians don't have souls

That looks like shit

KYS CTR RACEMIX SHILL

>12 autistic posts by this ID

>bizarre fat distrubition
I kek'd at this, but honestly Asian fat distribution is superior. An Asian woman with the same BMI as a white woman will always look thinner, because the fat goes to her hips instead of her stomach.

End CTR RACEMIX shills

you are right user. Race-mixing with asians is a great idea:

Dumb Italian

Eat shitballs and ferrari

>Colin must be killed
/Thread

Yes that is white genocide

>Above the neck

and below. I don't know how people find flat ass, short legs, and long chubby torsos attractive. Chink tits are pretty nice though.

Kill Colin

He is not even cattle

I keked at this

At your srupidity

End racemixing

>Oriental
>Soul

End racemixed

They are animals who must be killed

"I have a BMW AND I'm a supreme gentleman...these blonde White girls MUST BE PUNISHED for not throwing themselves at me..."

> accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races
Faggot.

This Frankenstein monster is the product of racemixing

you're not very smart, are you user?

End this shit

You are so stupid

Why are you not kys

We have to kill the asians

You are a monster

>Rootlessness is ideal

It's funny how Cred Forums always brings up Eliot Rodger as the quintessential hapa when in fact most of you have more in common with Eliot Rodger than the average hapa does.

Look at this monster

This is what happens when you racemix

Sorry Taiwan

We will nuke you

>Taiwan
>knows hapa
Flag checks out.

China destroys you and we ANGLO Fire the Nuke

Strange to see a Brit flag on someone unable to write a coherent sentence. Then again, that is the norm now there.

You really don't understand the concept of "sarcasm," do you? I give up. Your superior intellect and writing ability has shamed me into silence....

Look at this CTR shill

shocking that this would come from Taiwan...who'd ever guess?

I am stoping CTR SHILLS

Faggot

TAIWAN will be nuked

Why does that white girl look like she has Down's syndrome?

Destroy taiwan

Because she is not human

No really what the fuck is wrong with that brit? It's as if a senile man could somehow get a hold of a computer and learn how to shitpost.

BOMB TAIWAN WITH NUKES TWO IS NOT ENOUGH

SINK THE WHOLE DAMN ISLAND

Italy is a cucked country

This too. Happas are degenerate by nature.

>Having sex in the first place

What the world definitely needs is more mentally unstable Elliot Rodgers.

Italians are mudbabies

We will kill all of you

I agree

Filthy frank will be kept in a zoo as a reminder to all humans what happen when you into beastiality

To stop this kill all asian

>40 posts by this ID

kill yourself

Greeks shouldn't have sex

You are mudbabies

Look at this CTR shill

Kys

This is a numale who wants white genocide

Autism: The Post

>ITT beta males trying to justify their yellow fever

Your parents are a disgrace for making you

They are also CTR

may I ask how old you are? If you are over 10 or 11 years old, you badly need to get back on whatever meds you take before you hurt someone or yourself user.
My last advice for you.

Dont forget the dead and burned buckner family

Only Asian Male/White Female has a decent chance of producing good offspring. White Male/Asian Female is almost as bad as Black Google/White Whore in terms of offspring/degeneracy

Look at this fat 5000000 pound waste of space

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=gThKOR5FGz4

Skip to 9:25, where the FBI forensic analyst is discussing Eliot Rodger, and tell me he isn't literally describing Cred Forums.

CTR fuck off

This is false

Stop white genocide

user, are you trying to troll or are you 11 years old?
the only other possibility is that you're having a psychotic episode. Medical care is free there, go get yourself back on your zyprexa before you end up locked up for a very long time.

Racemixing is degenerate but I'd absolutely destroy a qt asian.

Help.

He is a HILLARY shill

This is why they didn't imprison her

KYS

NUKE TAIWAN

There's the possibility you are moron

KYS degenerate

>sn't literally describing Cred Forums.
Cred Forums is one person now? your logic is about on the same level as the ranting loon in this thread.