Pitbull apologists will defend this

Pitbull apologists will defend this

? Its how you raise them. Ficki ficki abdul

I'm not some dogfag, but anybody who dies to a dog is really pathetic and stupid and weak.

>pitbulls are violent due to environment
>BUT NOT BLACKS THOUGH, ITS GENETICS

Pitbulls are violent due to living in poverty.

Dayum

>28 in the US per year
There are much more dangerous things that aren't banned.
People who want to raise attack dogs choose pitbulls. That doesn't mean pitbulls are intrinsically dangerous, or that people wouldn't choose a different breed for attack dogs.

Well most pitbulls are raised by blacks.

Really makes you think.

I have a pitbull myself, but to be fair if they lock their jaw on you it's gonna be pretty fucking tough getting out of that one

could easily do serious damage if it gets the right spot

luckily i'm not black and me and my dog playfight all the time

The gettening

No one actually believes this. Fuck your bait.

why are you so afraid of an animal? Is your mom into being mounted josh?

"Pitbull isn't even a real breed. There is too much diversity to classify them together. Because of this you can't trust any data. It doesn't mean anything."

Dumbest argument ever?

they're banned here in ontario, and just got banned a few days ago in some places in quebec

nobody said ban you fucking inbred

they are the most dangerous breed by far. no reason to be a bitch about it & try to get them banned, but you are incredibly fucking retarded to say they aren't intrinsically dangerous compared to other dogs. you unbelievable moron. i'm actually getting butthurt that you made me read this shit. go fuck your mother you incredible bitchass punkdick cretin

god people like you piss me off

>pitbulls banned
>refugees welcome

sounds like paradise Jacque

>Only niggers own pitbulls.
>Niggers can't take care of pets.
>Nigger-owned pitbulls turn out aggressive as a result.

>afraid of an animal
No one said this retard.

My pitbull would literally crush your skull in her jaws.
You have no idea.

I would never have a pitbull around children. They are sweet dogs, but they are designed to fight and kill.
And they are terriers so they don't quit.

I am the only thing she fears.

share a vid of your mom being mounted by her BBC boyfriends pitbull

>tfw my name is jack
They're probably banned because trudeau wants to avoid people getting injured when they try to get a dog to fuck them.

No such video exists, cuckold.

#NotAllPitbulls

>That doesn't mean pitbulls are intrinsically dangerous, or that people wouldn't choose a different breed for attack dogs.

They're intrinsically volatile. They're terrible dogs for security because they're so uncontrollable. But that volatility is seen as a romantic feature. It comports with the bad boy image that pitbull owners are striving to cultivate. Much better to use a German Sheppard as an attack dog.