Tim Burton under fire for all white cast in latest movie

Are you going to just political correctness ruin one of the best movie makers?

jezebel.com/tim-burton-on-diversity-in-film-things-either-call-for-1787250171

>under fire for all white cast
people should learn the difference between a small minority of sad, frustrated, gender confused SJWs who bitch and whine about everything that doesn't meet their sick unnatural world view and a real public outcry

he should have sticked to animation.
Every cast movie he made since Beetle juice was shit.

tim burton launched a generation of shitty emo kids with his nightmare before christmas bullshit

I'd hit it

Someone's obviously never deep dicked every hole in a skinny goth or emo grill in their lives. Or her and her friend.

Regardless though TB's films are fucking shit and i's marketing at it's best.
>Make everything colored dull as shit
>Give it a musty fall look
>Cast Depp and or his Waifu
>Depp has to be awkward as all fuck and the textbook example of a sperglord
>Sell merch at Hot Topic

RARE

Welp. Guess I'm gonna watch it now.

>jezebel
Yeah. No.

Also Timmy Boys movies have been shit since 2005 anyhow.

The casting in Batman, Ed Wood, Batman Returns are great and those were all after beeltejuice.

I'm sold on the movie now, thanks OP.

But you're wrong from the verys first point. His movies are obnoxiously colorful.

His aesthetic appealed to me as a lonely 16 year old

Now that I am older, not so much

if people of color are so smart why dont they make their own movies with a story and cast that fits their artistic vision?

They do make their own movies. Tyler Perry does mostly all black cast movies and black people eat his movies up. He's so fucking filthy rich from his huge long line of black only movies.

It's only racist when white people do it.

Cause they lack the capacity to do more than act scripted lines. Youve made me realise I cant name one famous black director. Writer either, but directors are godheads for films.

good on him, others should follow if they are not satisfied with todays movies

They are chimps.

That's right, make Burton the anti-hero he's always wanted to be anyway.

There's the nigger that directed Creed. Don't know his name though.

And they are all written for fucking idiots. Everytime I hear or see that name Tyler Perry...

>Hey errybody! Would you like to waste 2hrs of your life being annoyed and baffled that someone actually wrote, directed, acted in this bucket of shit on purpose!? Oh! Yeah and someone paid for/invested in it! ON FUCKING PURPOSE! BECAUSE A MARKET FOR IT ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS!?

Hahahahahaha! Black people humor!
Way to perpetuate the stereotype that you are all fucking low IQ idiots.

Literally a holocaust survivor.