HEY Cred Forums BASED Rosetta is about to crash into a comet to end its mission. Come watch ETA: 1 hour

HEY Cred Forums BASED Rosetta is about to crash into a comet to end its mission. Come watch ETA: 1 hour

>sciencealert.com/rosetta-is-about-to-make-its-final-crash-into-a-comet-watch-it-happen-live]

Why is this relevant to Cred Forums?
Remember the shitstorm when feminists tried to fuck with the badass pic related who landed it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/rosetta-is-about-to-make-its-final-crash-into-a-comet-watch-it-happen-live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>badass
>bursts in tears because some people on the internet didn't approve his shirt
he's an embarrassment

>coerced by peer pressure

Fuck you, the guy landed a fucking MACHINE, ON A MOVING COMET, MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY.

what the fuck do you think badass mean?
Some politicians saying racist shit for attention?

FUck you,
Cred Forums is so anti-science.

user we've been sending space probes for like 70 years already he just did what he was trained to do

that was just for show to get the sjws to shut up

wasnt the shirt made by a woman

>user we've been sending space probes for like 70 years

Oh yeah landing probes on a stationary planet .,

THIS GUY LANDED ON A FUCKING MOVING COMET

Even so, just because it has been done before doesn't mean its not fucking amazing.
yup
then he got 24k in donations after
yea lol

Sure was, because SHE liked the design

came here to say this.

>cry like a bitch because feminists bully you

literal nu male right there

sjws are a cancer and will be the first ones to get the rope

yet achieved exponentially more than you ever will.

LOL you're getting wrecked by a nu-male.

I wish, but that day will never happen.

Maybe ww3 will take them out

I love space n' science and in fact I study aerospace engineering. What he did WAS an embarassment. Being a scientist doesn't protect you from judgements like that. Unrelated to what you do, you have to stand your man. If he had decided to just put the shirt off and said "I'm disappointed all my work is ruined for you because of a fucking shirt" I wouldn't even be mad. Instead he acted like a soft bitch.

>stationary planet
>american education

> stationary planet

how anti-science of you - there is no such thing as a stationary planet.

BTW, landing on a planet or landing on a comet, there is no big difference.

He's probably aspied to fuck. What they did was bully what genuinely seems to be a nice bloke.

once you go into a planets orbit or atmosphere it is practically relative stationary plane as you are bound to its gravitational field.

Ever heard of physical "planes", ever taken a physics class?

IN a planetary gravitational plane a landing space craft is an approaching vector.

Fuckyou
ignorant poltard

Except, you know. Size, speed, risks, less data on the object because it's not as well observed and studied. You know all the things that make it completely different.

>BTW, landing on a planet or landing on a comet, there is no big difference.

LOL

lmao you fucking retards trying to detract with bullshit

learn some physics

has 5 names, Matthew Graham George Thaddeus Taylor
fan of death metal, Morbid Angel Cannibal Corpse
heavily inked
wicked smart
offends every feminazi on entire planet by wearing cool shirt
LANDED A FUCKING PROBE ON A FUCKING COMET

final judgment:
this man is a badass.

There is a pre-orbit phase, so the "planet" is moving :^)

Not really, look at the technology and data before the first moon landing, its absolute comparable.

Landing on a comet is easy, you got all the high tech that will support you. A 5yo child could do it.

>implying that entering orbit successfully is as difficult on a massive planet as a comet

>trying to detract with that.

i thought you
>study aerospace engineering

Holy shit, your bias against because you don't agree with sentiment of him not wanting to bother other people really fucks up with your rationality.

If youre blinded this much by bias , you might as well be a fucknig ignorant low IQ idiot.

>A 5yo child could do it.

Let's not go overboard now.

>. A 5yo child could do it.
people who tend to use hyperbole's like this, also tend to be fucknkig idiots in my experience.

That's just based on anecdotal evidence though, unlike what you're claiming.

>A 5yo child could do it.
Go on then.

>has 5 names
Really? That is on your "badass" list?
>death metal
death metal is for teenager - grow up
>heavily inked
Tattoo are for attention whores/Hipster
>smart
Again, really? being smart is bad ass?
>offends feminazi
cried like a little girl
>landed on a comet
everybody can do that, high tech and training

HE is not a badass, just a try-hard faggot
Criticise him and he breaks like all SJW

>sperging out this hard

A minute ago you were claiming that the mechanics were somehow different for moving between planets/moons than from a planet to a comet.

Yes the comet is smaller, and with it has a smaller gravity well which means to get to it you have to be much more precise, but it's not fundamentally different.

>Not really, look at the technology and data before the first moon landing, its absolute comparable.

Before Neil and Buzz stepped on Sea of Tranquility there had been quite a few unmanned landers. Surface conditions of moon were much better understood than surface conditions of any asteroid or comet.

Also there is bit of lag due to distance.

>Landing on a comet is easy, you got all the high tech that will support you. A 5yo child could do it.

Nope.

You got the wrong user. Why are you so heavily emotional? Listen, in 2-3 year you will be 18yo and then come back, you little teenager are cancer

>bit of lag due to distance.

around 40 minutes for this comet

>Fpbp

A literal opposite of a badass

>anecdotal evidence
Only a moron would use anecdotal evicence, grow up mr. white knight :^)

>Why are you so heavily emotional?

says this meanwhile being blinded by bias.

Pointing out your bullshit doesn't mean i'm so "heavily" emotional.

LOL HOLY SHIT YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT
why would i say this

> unlike what you're claiming.
?

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC/IRONIC YOU STUPID FUCK.

AYY lmao

fuck off with your bickering over stupid shit they're about to smash this fucking thing into the comet soon

dont worry im watching m8

>has been sperging out about "low IQ poltards" all thread
>talks to us about bias

You're embarrassing yourself.

I would suggest sticking to discussing Rosetta, rather than trying to be a stereotypical smug, self-righteous libtard.

>ironic

more like you were moronic -look up the meaning of sarcasm and irony, because you dont know how to use it / what it is.

>calling me a libtard because I dont give a fuck that the person has a bluepilled social understanding.

ayy lmao, you're fucking retarded. (ignoring the fact i literally made it clear i fucknig hate feminists and sjws, ).

>IM TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF WHAT YOU SAID

>HE DID IT WRONG!!!

Well you're doing a good impression of one m8.

OMG HE MOVED A CORSER ON A REMOTE CONTROLL FUCK MY LIFE

dude cried because feminist thought they have hurt feelings ... dude is such a cunt

>not giving a fuck about some retarded bluepilled opinion (not offending others) of a scientist probably because he is too busy and has a fucking career in a bluepilled world that he has has to protect to be fully redpilled.

>giving the impression im a libtard.

I'm just not blinded by bias.

>I'm just not blinded by bias.

pfffft....

You're just not aware of it.

I'm probably more aware and "redpilled" than you'll ever be
Caring so much about some arbitrary opinion or behavior so much that you dismiss anything else is a classic example of idiotic black and white thinking. (which , as I said, you might as well be a low IQ ignorant idiot)

I'm sending a probe to uranus

>>has 5 names
>Really? That is on your "badass" list?
yes, that is among the various criteria on my list

>>death metal
>death metal is for teenager - grow up
omg! stop liking things i don't like

>>heavily inked
>Tattoo are for attention whores/Hipster
or for people who enjoy tattoo art

>>smart
>Again, really? being smart is bad ass?
yes, smart is badass

>>offends feminazi
>cried like a little girl
apologized to keep awesome space job. see smart above.

>>landed on a comet
>everybody can do that, high tech and training
how many probes have other humans landed on comets recently?

starting to think your not on the Matt Taylor fanclub?

>starting to think your not on the Matt Taylor fanclub?

kek'd

Anyone know what time it touches down?

watch the live stream, its landing soon.

I am. I was wondering if anyone knew an actual time.

link to stream? the OP link is 404'ing

Unfortunatly a lot of us are soft now because of the damage feminism and degeneracy did to our upbringing. We are trying to move in the right direction. Bottom line did you land a multi million dollar probe on a ball of ice moving through the solar system. No you didn't so shut the fuck up.

sciencealert.com/rosetta-is-about-to-make-its-final-crash-into-a-comet-watch-it-happen-live

he added a ].

almost exactly 7 minutes apparently.

wow, can't believe i missed that. cheers guys

What if gay niggers from planet Anus come to visit your? What are you going to do?

Any minute now.

There it is.

Now to see if it survived.

is this going to happen or will they just keep showing the same footage loop

Mission accomplice.

AYYYYYY

WE JUST FUCKING SPACE PUNCHED THE COMET AGAIN

FUCK YEAH

>pic related, i bet they'd be impressed.

YEAH BOYS! TOUCHDOWN!!!

It happened seconds ago.

Someone is a mad newfag

yeah yeah yeah, stop waffling and show us the data...

Ive been here since fucking 2009
when /n/ was the best cancer on Cred Forums

I've seen Cred Forums be flooded with low IQ biased, bigoted idiots who can't use their wonderful brains to think rationally to see past their bias.

>Samefagging on Cred Forums

????
If you weren't a newfag and have the extra flags script on your phone and pc then you'd see im not the samefagging

fucking newfag, i bet youve been here less than 3 years.

I can't take this stream any more, it's turned into a circlejerk of "sooooo european".

You are samefagging and sperging hard when people don't like your nerdy "hero" that is a major numale.

Either you have serious assburgers or you are lying.

Do you realize we have ID's?

That's two different people m8. They have similar IDs I'll grant you, but they are not the same person.

>people don't like your nerdy "hero" that is a major numale.

LOL
>implying
>IMPLYING

lmao, you're so fucking stupid.

ofc i know, and the ids are not the same.

Also you dont even know what the extra flags script is because you're a new fag.

takes time to process data

also vangelis

>takes time to process data

Yeah I guess. In the mean time I've had enough of the shite they are talking.

See you for the next one guys.

Thanks OP. I take it I've missed it though.

Anyone cap its final moments?

As far as the stream went it was a room full of silence while we watched a clock tick down. Then it reached zero, people started clapping and cheering, then you had some big wigs come out and chat shite.

We didn't get to see anything particularly interesting of the landing, but they had a few nice pictures of the run-in earlier on.

It's almost like Jumping onto a stationary log 3ft away vs jumping onto a log rolling in a lake 3ft away. The mechanics for transit to the log are essentially the same but it's going to be much more difficult to make a stable landing on the rolling log.

>badarse
>cried and apologised

Ah, no.

Don't get him started again...

Ahhh. I was thinking it was going to be live feed of dashcam as it came it. Shame.

faggot with faggot tattoos, fucking conformist cunt