Chinese century. How cucked are they?

Will the Chinese be as politically correct as the Westerners when they become the most powerful country in the world? Will they get cucked by the niggas too? Or will they put them in their place?

I imagine the Chinese will be a lot harsher with third worlders than the Westerners. Also, they will likely not take shit from anyone. No feminism, no social justice workers. Isn't that pol's dream?

China is finished.

I'm pretty fond of china outside of its economics

The thing is the jews haven't targeted chinks yet

They're waiting until we are gone

Only if their national propaganda networks gets taken over by hostile forces like ours did. Which it won't.

I'm sure they will come out with something.

In 2020 they'll start the 3 child policy.

Asian equivalent of jews here in the Philippines are chinks.
Notice how almost all the names are chinese when you look up the 50 richest in this country

mark my words.

Sheltered chinese women will yell racism and yellow guilt over exploiting african resources in the early 21st century.

They will import not millions but hundreds of millions of africans and eurabians.

My blackbrown overgrandchildren will be cucking Tsing Pong Lao!

>Sheltered chinese women will yell racism and yellow guilt

Then they are immediately executed, this isn't some pussy-whipped country, they WILL kill traitors.

>Confusing china and chinese

>Sheltered chinese women will yell racism and yellow guilt over exploiting african resources in the early 21st century.

Unless they turn full christian (which is not such a stretch) I doubt it.
They lack the guilt for that.

>chinese
>guilt
lol

Fuck No.

They are taking notes on what not to do.

They are working on genetically modifying human beingsā€¦ they will have super smart healthy populationsā€¦ and we will continue to subsidize dysfunctional riffraff

Some fuckups used to try and post that shit on Motherless. Now they just hide in the shadows. A few of the Philpinos who mad these types of vid were busted and hunted down by the police. don't know if they were caught.

they have no chance
the chinese are immune to jewness and the russians basicially created ideological subversion, hell they even banned george soros and the rothchilds

its only we that will disapear

Han Chinese quite simply do not have souls.

They will have learned from our mistakes hopefully.

>Unless they turn full christian (which is not such a stretch) I doubt it.
they are the worlds fastest growing christian demographic

not sure if they are just copying it to be successful like the west was or if its for real. Fact of the matter i have seen more chinese pray at the table than anyone in my family, and i am from southern europe.

>will they be as cucked?

Yeah gommies

Literally can't watch that. Kill all gooks

what? who is working on genetically modifying humans, and why is that a bad thing

I'll cheer for the most christian non black nation. China seems to be taking up that role so I'm happy for them.

>altering DNA instead of improving minds through supporting computers
Well fuck that.