Why is the white suicide rate so high?

And when will something be done about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
sprc.org/racial-ethnic-disparities
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/suicide/racial_and_gender_2009_2013.pdf
suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html
cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/fatal_help/definitions_fatal.html#age_adjusting
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db206.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the black homicide rate so high?

because falling from grace is more difficult than being born and living all one's days without it.

>Source for that graph: afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Here's another, slightly different, but the white rate is still VASTLY HIGHER than every race apart from Amerindian

>Source: sprc.org/racial-ethnic-disparities

I think you're right. I think it's because "racism" has caused whites to shut up about their problems lest they get called a racist.

White people aren't allowed an identity like black people, hispanics, and asians are.

It would explain why the Amerindian rate is also very high, because they have also been stripped of their ethnic pride.

>Source for pic: cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/suicide/racial_and_gender_2009_2013.pdf

I hope the ones that do kill themselves are cucks, but still we really need to redpill the hell out of our people and have to increase our birth rate. Minimum is 3 children user, or more because ITS NECESSARY

You only have yourselves to blame.
You don't see Hispanics, asians, and blacks afraid to show pride.

You white people are pussies

what is there to do about it?
this is the desired outcome of a subversive cultural revolution that is more than a century in the making.

But why are white people killing themselves at a rate almost FOUR TIMES AS HIGH as other races?

Is it the white man's burden? I think it might be.

Get back over the wall you fucking spic

All other ethnicities favour suicide by cop and so get counted in shooting death statistics

Raise awareness? I think it is politically legitimate that people should know that white suicide rates are so high.

Why should "equality" mean that we focus on the issues of some races, and not others?

That is racism, there is no other word for it.

What does age adjusted rate mean exactly?

Just idly speculating, but I'd say it's because white people by and large don't live in communities or have big families. There's a greater tendency to feel disconnected and isolated, which leads to depression and suicide.

I don't know, but maybe that's why the white rate is a bit different from this one: But then again the one in the OP is apparently from:
>Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Data & Statistics Fatal Injury Report for 2014
Whereas that second one is from:
>WISQARS Fatal Injury Reports, 1999-2014

So two different studies I guess.

That's exactly my theory too.

So why can't we do something about this?

Surely if other races are allowed an identity then white people should be allowed one too? How is it "fair", "just", "egalitarian" that white people should be FOUR TIMES as likely to kill themselves as other races?

You wouldn't dare say that to my face bitch ass hoe

Please help me guys

>Source for this one: suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

>Surely if other races are allowed an identity then white people should be allowed one too?
I'm not so sure that it's because we're not "allowed" to. I think it's more to do with disparate factors conspiring to create conditions that discourage community formation. For example, in white American culture the expectation is that once children reach adulthood, they'll move out and live on their own - sometimes to different cities or states. If you look some other cultures, it's quite different, and you'll often see multiple generations living together in the same household.

Another factor that might come into play is the nature of our economic system, which results in people moving to different states for a new job, for example. This makes it less likely people will lay down roots.

Being part of the majority could contribute. Consider that if you're a minority in a country/culture, you're more likely to live with your own kind, which promotes community. As a majority though, you can live anywhere, which diffuses community.

I assume the charts you posted are for the US? I'd be interested to compare the numbers in countries where those populations aren't minorities.

Yes I would you fucking spic

Delayed gratification is closely linked with IQ, and suicide requires you to overcome the immense and terrible fear and pain it generally takes to die, in order to make the rational choice that you will ultimately suffer less pain

Its the same reason why they have higher rates of obesity

Low IQ. They cant focus on the future enough to make as rational choices

Also affirmative action and shit obviously doesnt help

they have more credit, which equals more debt

Ah I just found out.

It means they account for the fact that some injuries occur at different ages more than others (e.g injury by falling happens more among old people). So "age-adjusted" tries to show the statistics as if every race had the exact same age distribution.

>cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/fatal_help/definitions_fatal.html#age_adjusting

It'll go up in the US after the election and there's nothing you can do about it.

>If you look some other cultures, it's quite different, and you'll often see multiple generations living together in the same household.
White people used to do that, from feudal times right up until the 19th Century. The nuclear family is very recent, but yes, the nuclear family probably is a predominantly white phenomenon, and now that the nuclear family is dying, it's hurting whites, I would argue.

>I think it's more to do with disparate factors conspiring to create conditions that discourage community formation.
I definitely do agree with that but surely white people not being allowed an identity is part of that? We're like headless chickens. Running around without a culture to belong to.

>I assume the charts you posted are for the US?
Yes they are. I guess non-white countries can have high suicide rates too (see pic). But I'm interested in Western societies because that's where I live. Why are white people in a Western country like the US so much more likely to kill themselves? That's the problem I want to solve. I don't want white people to be suffering from that problem.

We realize how fucking stupid black "people" are.

Swedish and our Western mongolian bros are leading the pack...yet they were outperformed by mudslimes (all those SUICIDE terrorists of mostly middle eastern extraction)

Seriously, all those statistics are a piece of shit. Do you think there is an accurate measurement of suicides and crimes and rapes in African countries, Asia or even South America?

Statistic are valid only for developed countries, with a grain of salt, but worldwide the situation is unknown.

That being said, whites have more worries and put more soul into their lives than bloody savages. A nigger will not off himself out of desperation of raising a family in a perpetual recession - they let their offspring behind to prey on whitey.

Most white people don't seem capable of facing the reality that the white race is being systematically exterminated on a global scale over the course of several generations. Sad as it is, appeal to authority is effective, on some level, to the vast majority of people, and when (((authority))) bombards them with messages telling them whiteness is bad and white people owe non-white people the world, just doubting that dogma becomes taboo. People self-regulate the "bad thoughts" that don't line up with the barrage of racial guilt that their perception of reality is formulated around. The soul of white civilization is being replaced with the secular religion of critical theory whose dogmas are white privilege as original sin an self-destruction as ultimate salvation. Under these conditions, how many people can you expect to completely reverse their entire worldview without having a psychotic break?

Then explain the high Native suicide rate.

To quote Steve the drunk from deadwood

>the white man bears the niggers weight around his neck like a fucking albatross. And yet people still ask, "why is he bent over? Why can he barely fucking walk?"

Being a white man is hard. You have expectations to live up to. You have ambition and goals. Somebody can't cope with failing to meet those goals or live up to those expectations.

It's the result of growing rates of autism among white people, promoted especially by Japanese-derived online imageboards.

>I definitely do agree with that but surely white people not being allowed an identity is part of that?
I'm not sure who would be "disallowing" white people from having an identity or culture to form communities around, unless you're talking about the non-PCness of e.g. white pride. But I don't think most white people are interested in that kind of "identity" in the first place.

I think it's more just to do with some of the factors I already mentioned, but also the fact that there never was a "white identity" or culture per se anyway... there were Germans, English, Irish, Dutch, Italians, etc., all with their cultures. Current day America is an amalgamation of all of that, but those traditional cultures have largely melted away and what we're left with is a kind of shallow pop culture, where the most we can is that we like burgers, beer, and football.

I guess non-white countries can have high suicide rates too (see pic). But I'm interested in Western societies because that's where I live. >Why are white people in a Western country like the US so much more likely to kill themselves?
Again, minorities in this country tend to stick together and form communities, largely out of necessity (i.e., language and cultural differences). White people are essentially homogenized, without any strong culture of our own beyond the watered-down pop culture that we can all kind of agree on.

>>I guess non-white countries...
This was supposed to be quoted

Except for the obvious reason diversity and apefirmative porgrams, being especially Bad for white People. The genetic reasons are likley stronger, whites have on average much higher levels of introspection, indivisualism and self arwareness, than other races.

Besides the points you guys made, I would say:

Generally isolating infrastructure in suburbia.

Religion disappearing and not being replaced with equivalent for ritual community gathering.

Economy in coal mining towns, and other changes to industry/economy structure.

I think whites might still have a higher quality of life on average, but for other groups it is increasing at a faster rate. I still think whites are overall increasing, but in some areas are stagnant or decreasing. So relatively, we're seeing some economic catch up for other groups and this is contributing to narrative of changing culture.

Probably some level of cultural inclination towards shame.

Overall, white culture is depicted as wealthy and superior in media and entertainment, so when your life isn't measuring up, more shame.

Prescription drugs and heroin epidemic.

Rural folks and their proclivity for firearms, general culture of violence but still respect of moral code, so no outlet for the violence besides self.

Romanticization of self-destructive behaviors in white culture.

But what do we DO? I mean practical policy decisions that can remedy this issue.

>Do you think there is an accurate measurement of suicides and crimes and rapes in African countries, Asia or even South America?
Look at the pic in this post: African countries can have high suicide rates, and yes I do believe those statistics are somewhat accurate - those societies are probably really shit (notice it's war-torn and famined countries like Mozambique, Tanzania, and South Sudan where suicides are high)

>Statistic are valid only for developed countries, with a grain of salt, but worldwide the situation is unknown.
I don't care about the worldwide situation. I care about the society I live in (the West).

>That being said, whites have more worries and put more soul into their lives than bloody savages. A nigger will not off himself out of desperation of raising a family in a perpetual recession - they let their offspring behind to prey on whitey.
I think that's a valid explanation, but what can we do about that? I think we should recognise as a population that white people have problems too. If society really wants to be egalitarian then it has to be egalitarian to all races.

I'll kick your ass.

I will propably do something for the rates very soon.

>Under these conditions, how many people can you expect to completely reverse their entire worldview without having a psychotic break?

I don't know, and yes the situation is very depressing, your post is entirely accurate.

I think we need to get these statistics out there though - show people that white people suffer problems as well.

Recently in the UK, it was found that white males are underperforming the most in our schools (GCSE and A Level results - essentially equivalent to your GPA or High School Diploma). This is another symptom.

If society truly wants to believe in "equality" then it needs to practice "equality" and listen to the problems of all races, including whites.

Because of Cred Forums duh

>growing rates of autism (diagnoses)
like the growing rates of (diagnosis of) bipolar or depression or ADD or ADHD
>buy these pills and feed them to your children, goy, its medicine, I'm a doctor
who are the primary consumers of (((psychiatry)))?
>Among men aged 18–44, non-Hispanic black and Hispanic men (6.1%) were less likely than non-Hispanic white men (8.5%) to report daily feelings of anxiety or depression.
>Among men aged 18–44 who had daily feelings of anxiety or depression, non-Hispanic black and Hispanic men (26.4%) were less likely than non-Hispanic white men (45.4%) to have used mental health treatments.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db206.htm

>I'm not sure who would be "disallowing" white people from having an identity
Literally the whole of society. You say "black pride" and you're a hero. You say "white pride" and you're the devil.

>I don't think most white people are interested in that kind of "identity" in the first place.
Yes they are you fucking moron, white people used to patriotic to their nations, but now that has been destroyed in the name of "diversity" and all that shit

>there never was a "white identity" or culture per se anyway
Yes there was, see pic related you uninformed moron. Not to mention Jim Crow was founded on the idea of whites. White identity was a part of America for 200 years, maybe more.

>White people are essentially homogenized, without any strong culture of our own beyond the watered-down pop culture that we can all kind of agree on.
Which is a problem, given that the suicide rate is so high.

Nice to see a fellow sperg on here, user. Autism is partly genetic, partly the result of exposure to external pollutants (like heavy metals in water supplies), and partly the result of nurture (such as spending time on imageboards).

Fortunately, the situation means that this afflicted will eventually breed themselves out and the disease will disappear completely, though it could take quite a few generations for this to happen. Hopefully some cross-breeding will accelerate the process.

Jewish psyops.

Look up "the beautiful ones". Realize they're driving you to extinction by putting you under stresses uniquely tailored to attack whites. Such as being penalized financially for having children, while non-whites get rewarded from the state treasury.

>Literally the whole of society. You say "black pride" and you're a hero. You say "white pride" and you're the devil.
>>I don't think most white people are interested in that kind of "identity" in the first place.
>Yes they are you fucking moron
Whites are the majority of society (in the US), so in effect what you're saying is that we want our own identity, but disallow ourselves from having it?

The problem with "white pride" is that it's been so tarnished by hateful racists. Most people aren't interested in associating themselves with hatemongers.

>White identity was a part of America for 200 years
You're describing a culture based on superficiality and exclusion. It's not surprising that people have moved beyond that.

>be white
>kill yourself
lmao

pussy race desu

>genetic
Then why is the white rate going UP so rapidly, over the last 15 years as seen in the OP? How is that a product of race?

I agree with all of your points. You are right about the last one - people watching all these fucking movies about people getting depressed and doing drugs and thinking it's "cool".

But my question is, how do we solve the problem?

I say we should make people aware, and we should make the argument that IF society wants equality then it has to OWN UP and FACE the problems that are clearly facing white people, and SOLVE THEM. It can't keep putting its head in the sand any longer. If you want true equality, you have to face up to it and help white people in the areas in which they are falling behind (and this doesn't mean stopping helping other people in the areas that they fall behind)

>dot
>opinion discarded

Anti white kike propaganda

They want to replace you with niggers because they're easier to control

>in effect what you're saying is that we want our own identity, but disallow ourselves from having it?
Exactly right because they are guilted by minorities.

>The problem with "white pride" is that it's been so tarnished by hateful racists. Most people aren't interested in associating themselves with hatemongers.
Exactly true but white people still used to have things to be proud of, like their families, and church, etc, but all of that is being destroyed now.

Says the jap.

>be japanese
>quit job or take paycuts for honor
lmao

cucked race desu

How do we fix it though?

stop being racist, there is literally no difference between races so I guess you graph is wrong

Cuck