Sluts aren't real?

rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2016-09-dear-dana-cant-stand-girlfriend-threesome/

>Your girlfriend is not a slut. No one is a slut. Sluts aren’t real. Sluts are a construction invented to make women feel bad for daring to fuck the way men do—which is exactly however they like. The term “slut” assumes that a woman belongs to any man they sleep with—that vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used. Not as good as a clean, untouched vagina. Less worthy of respect, admiration, and love. Are penises used when they interact with vaginas? Based on sheer volume, way more lady juice gets on a penis than sperm gets in a vagina. But no, penises aren’t considered to be less worthy if they’ve seen lots of vagina. Because penises are supposed to seek out vaginas and vaginas are supposed to stay locked up in a tower waiting for true love. Isn’t that how it works?

what do you think /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
wdtprs.com/blog/2015/03/8-major-studies-of-identital-twins-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic/
truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
watch8x.com/Watch_NITR073-Semen-Cum-Dirty-Little-Devil-Erotic-Body-Shitamusume-Nomiya-Satomi_225422.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418543/Cry-baby-Oklahoma-police-officer-sentenced-263-years-prison-raping-four-black-women-duty-seen-new-mugshot-clean-shaved-head.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes you can fuck around, but dont be surprised that you are 40, undesireable and alone. its market, ofc you can do whatever you want but i dont have to accept your choices.

And, no surprise, the people that think this also expect men to stay in our traditional gender roles while women have no responsibility at all. Having their cake and eating it too.

Yes, sluts are real, because promiscuity is real.

How many fat, ugly, socially inept male sluts exist?

Sorry, but the genders are different.

Say whatever you want, slut. You're still a faithless used goods slut with a blown out hole, and no man will want you.

Men set the standards for our preferences, not sluts. Keep your herpes.

>people have a preference and tell you
>This makes you feel bad
Make preferences illegal!

>>vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used

Well, they literally do.

vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used

You can be a whore if you want
>Just don't expect to be treated like a lady

You are free to slut around like a piece of chewed up gum, and I am free to shame you for it and consider you invariably worthless to any good man.

I also, just like you, have the right to spread my idea to as many men as possible to eliminate the chances of you settling down after you're done slutting around, slut.

Fuck sluts. And not in that way.

>read this shit thread here
>go on jewbook, on of your cuck (((friends))) likes this post

It's almost as if they've never heard of a hymen.

That pic is the common standard of modern western society. Most people are like that, Cred Forums just denies it so Cred Forums can maintain their sanity.

a desperate slut trying to salvage herself

Sluts arent real soon as all men become Feminize and man children.

fuccboi shaming will be the trend

my only hope is that this people are really just virtue signalling and dont really posess this mindset outside of the jew-book feel-good echo chamber

Sorry but roastie vagina looks absolutely revolting.

It really makes my stomach turn when I see one, especially those fucked, wrinkled, folded ones. jesus fucking christ.

>a hymen.

My gran used to say a virgin has a car, a house and husband in the bank. They are waiting for her in the future. A non-virgin has none of these things.

I forgot the link.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

>CONCLUSIONS:

Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

tl;dr Having unprotected sex with women can result in having cells of your body in that women for the rest of her life.

>the understanding of almost everything being to some extent socially constructed means nothing exists in any concrete sense

Plebs (85% of men, 99% of women) should be banned from making any philosophical arguments desu, since what they believe is either post-facto rationalisation of pre-rational decisions, or socially-approved views they've adopted.

>muh everyone can interpret scripture/reality meme

REEEEEE

>Judah Ben-Isael
>Black male

>Bryan Bullock
>Hi there, I'm Chad

not saying most mails aren't legit but there's a good deal of Cred Forums in there too

user that's mostly genetic

OP here

I saw it on facebook too actually. a girl I fucked twice shared it. she was quite a slut desu.

Women just have zero moral fiber.
>Out being a degenerate
>Friend isn't out because ill, but his GF is
>Tries to get off with me
>"It can be a secret"
>Tell her to sod off
>She tells her BF I tried to fuck her, because I wouldn't fuck her.

I will never understand what goes on in their minds.

a virgin can has a roastie vaggie too you know?

in turkish or english?

no she isnt turkish. I lived in europe for a while I met her there.

>Europe
You mean Germany

>less deserving of respect, admiration, and love
This is litterally
>women owe men sex because/despite [reason]
The same fucking thing.
We should respect your decision to sleep around but you can't respect a mans' decision to accept or decline a marriage offer based on whatever criteria he wants?

I agree that they get no more used up than men, that being both get used up. Men and women can both be disgusting sluts and neither are good.

There is a slight difference currently in that a man has to be at least be good at something to be a slut, but in objective terms both are bad.

no Finland.
I am going to germany next year for at least 2 years of study with a plan of staying there forever though. get mad. can't stand to live in this shithole anymore.

slut (slʌt)

n.
1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
a. a sexually immoral woman.
b. a prostitute.
[1375–1425; late Middle English slutte; compare dial. slut mud, Norwegian (dial.) slutr sleet, impure liquid]

>sexually immoral woman

Are you telling me...
that...
they don't exist?

Sounds like something a slut would say.

This right here

Your gran was a filthy cumslut

that was uncalled for user
grans are the best

Its an idea yes.
Think about what will happen when you destroy it.
You just made yourself unlovable for so many, you made yourself fucking GENERIC.
We should simply put numbers on you by this point.
A barcode or some shit.

You will slowly but surelly degrade with age.
Why would i fuck even 30yr old woman?
There are 20y sluts lel.

what is it that you find off putting in durkey

>woman fucks a ton of guys
>gets pregnant.
>No one wants to get responsability for the child because there is no form to know who is the father.
>No one will support her and her child and basically she and her child are fucked for life.

Why somenthing so simple as that needs an explanation Cred Forums?

Yeah, sure, now there are dna test to see who is the father, but they are expensive and if a woman fucks a lot of guys being with you, what the hell makes you thing she will change and stop getting dick from jammal?

Slut.

You realize at some point every gran stripped off and got thrusted with a penis several times as she orgasmed.

The entire problem with this is that they refuse to accept responsibility, they expect to act in certain way and then get treated other way.

If you are a soldier you are going to be treated like one.
So the same applies to women, if you sleep around and are generally worthless you're gonna be treated as someone who sleeps around and is generally worthless, not the opposite.

islam

Oh my, those comments...

pussy

julio borjkonskvi is a cute

The day you leave go post some cartoon of allah and his best boy mohammed on fb to cause a happening in turkey.

These bullshit are main collateral damage caused by useless studies, like gender degree.
Please find a brain for western femminists

my fb is exclusively kemalist sorry user no muslims allowed

>Slutwalks didn't work
>Slut really don't exist guys
Wew lad, really send my cognitive apparatus on a discovering journey

Think you've had one too many cappuccinos there, barely making any sense.

Sluts stink of fish.

See it's not enough that there are no objective or systematic barriers in their way, leftists don't even like people having personal opinions that conflict.

You cannot just say "i personally hate slutty behaviour and wouldn't date one, but go do what you want", because then you are an oppressive sexist causing hate crimes. They aren't even happy if you keep your beliefs to yourself entirely, news is always keen to jump on supposedly widespread secret racism and sexism. Like how brexit caused everyone to report that the seedy racism they have long suspected of everyone has suddenly been revealed.

I have no problem when womyn sleep around or do whatever they want. The problem comes when they start the "the past is the past, its non of your business, virginity is overrated, I just had a wild phase etc.." bullshit. They have the right to be "sluts" and good for them, but they have to be honest about it and then accept when guys don't want a relationship with them because of it.

It's islam, come on user. The exact way it works is by some fanatic pretending otherwise just so he can pass on the information to his observant friends. Then eventually it will pass through moderate muslims to their local imam who will call a mob on you.

I live in the UK and know if i posted some mohammed image it would quickly get into the view of the wrong people.

If the past is only the past they should campaign to strike off all criminal records and the sexual offenders register. Donald Trump should be relieved of all past utterances and OJ forgiven. Furthermore the western world should never be asked to make reparations for international involvement.

for fuck's sake it isn't the fact that your vagina has had miles of dick in it, it's the fact that you don't have the moral restraint or self control to say no, not even once

tired of cuckraganda desu

Yeah, but Cred Forums is the same way when it comes to women. Lots and lots and lots of guys feel the way we all do in this thread, it's just taboo to say it, even on the internet. Even Cred Forums defends modern women. People just can't accept that guys have a right to reject anybody for whatever reasons we want.

>if the islamists tried anything in turkey they would get rekt by the secularist!

then you all proceed to leave for europe

UK is a Sharia approved country, Turkey is not since the Atatürk's reformation. Turkish women don't even wear hijab unlike british ones.

>Because penises are supposed to seek out vaginas and vaginas are supposed to stay locked up in a tower waiting for true love. Isn’t that how it works?
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, YOU TELL ME, IT WAS YOUR SHITTY GENDER THAT MADE IT THIS WAY
God I wish I was born gay

> psychologist

Good to see someone from an unrelated and totally nonsensical profession having a go at evolutionary history

nice, i wish i could run into her at a pizza place and get a picture...and then have sex

> Chestlet
> Anything of value lost

I'm from Staffordshire and can confirm that parents kicked up a shit storm, school apologised and the trip was no longer mandatory

Really fucking weird to read about Littleton, I drive through there every day

I recall turkey just had a secularist coup in which the population turned out to defend a brutal islamic regime and slaughtered the soldiers involved?

An average fag is sluttier than the sluttiest female whore.

Vagina juices don't get inside me and my dick doesn't get softer the more I use it.

There's also the psychological aspect to it which is different for men and women.

Men become more sexually valuable the more women they get inside and women beckmr less sexually valuable the more men they allow inside them.

Biological imperatives, sage.

>The term “slut” assumes that a woman belongs to any man they sleep with

made up

sorry user I just have one life and its too valuable to spend trying to educate anatolian masses

You don't really have much of a leg to stand on when you are permitting one fun action for men but prohibiting it for women. The truth is wanton sexual obsession and activity is bad, male or female.

A man who has fucked all and any girl he has met will also cheat and ruin a marriage.

i guess this is what liberals can't understand, that women and men are different when it comes to sexuality, and men evolved to prefer virgins or at least non-sluts, and its a normal and healthy thing.

>not commenting "You're still a slut" on it
Weak bro

>being irresponsible enough to fuck lots of people and risk spreading diseases/having children

is this real?

If they had been treated like normal citizens from day 1,would any this occur?

How can STDs be real if sluts aren't even real?

THEY FEEL WITH EMOTION NOT THINK WITH LOGIC

LEARN2WOMEN PLEBS

no the coup was done by gulenists. which is an islamist cult. there are no more good side in turkey. only bad, worse and the worst. secular military doesn't exist anymore. these are the good times. just wait 10 more years to see how the generation they brought up becomes adults.

even to think for a second the military was infiltrated and completely overrun by a cult to stage a coup is enough to make me want to kill myself.

Its supposed to be difficult for even good looking men to get laid

Women also evolved to not like weak virgins. Only strong successful males have earned the privilege of sex. Just because you are a nice weakling does not mean you deserve a wife and kids.

You're pretty stupid user. I've seen sluts with pristine innies and virgins with roast beef meat curtains

>women and men are exactly the same in all respects

100% agree with this, I think society took the wrong direction when they told women they should fuck around as much as they want (just like men!, like the reasoning in OP's picture). instead it would have been better if they told men its not a cool thing to bang every slut in the bar, its more desirable to have a normal relationship...

Societies don't work like that, the most common behavioral patterns attract all members of that given group, those who oppose become "outcasts", this is how social norms work so it's extremely important what patterns are predominant, what patterns are excluded and stigmatized etc. One of our historians wrote: "one cannot be civilized in two ways"
>Koneczny claimed that civilizations cannot mix, and any "synthesis" of several civilizations leads to the victory of one over the other, lower moral standards, or to a state of "un-civilization."

>Sluts aren’t real.

Yes they are. Their exact definition is abstract, but the status is very really as is it's effects.

You can't make this go away. You were a different person before you slept with many other people for little reason. It's a defining choice.

the slag in OP's pic is weird. Her eyes are really disturbing, they truly give me the creeps.

Well then they have an answer for you: stop slutshaming girls and when girls are free to fuck every week then guys will have a much easier time getting laid.

The fact that its harder for men is just social, you have to go with the objective downsides.

Theres a difference between having a couple of relationships/boyfriends over a decade, and fucking the entire athletics department by the end of the year.

Men are more capable of honor and values

Women not so much due to emotiona

Are you so mentally deficient that you believe so long as the majority is conditioned to believe something, it is true or just?

Fucking range ban canada

Julie Borowski, she's pretty fucking retarded listening to her let alone looking at her. She worships ((((Ayn Rand)))) and is a die-hard libertardian. I can't stand her, right-wing or not.

>what do you think /pol?
I think you're a huge insecure faggot talking about girls on a political board. But that is to be expected of you Turks. You claim to be proud people but you guys are insulted by every little thing directed at your person. Only insecure little bitches act like Turks do.

Stay virgin eternal autist

>then guys will have a much easier time getting laid.
jesus H you muslims are retarded

Guys getting laid easily is a bad thing. It encourages them to be degenerate hedonists when they get sex at the push of a button.

Yup. Homosexuality is NOT genetically induced, but demon-induced. Nobody is "born gay" despite popular myth wdtprs.com/blog/2015/03/8-major-studies-of-identital-twins-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic/
But who cares about truth today? Satanic agenda have pushed this myth for many years and now 95% majority believes it. Others can be simply labeled "homophobes" and persecuted for this.

Exactly, modern feminism purely encourages girls to take on all the bad aspects of being a man with none of the good. You aren't a feminist if you work hard, find one good man, have kids and have a good life. No you have to start taking drugs and sleeping around at 13 then get the government to pay for IVF when you want children at 45.

Both sexes should strive to be better.

"children will be looking at religious artefacts. They will not be partaking in any religious practices.

That's it guys, they were gonna show them pictures. None of that "they would have been forced to kneel facing Meccah" bullshit.

Not taking any side but if I had a kid I wish they would actually educate him on different religions

No. Faggot. That's not what I said. I am anti-slut, like almost everyone in this thread. My point was that outside of very specific fringe internet places, most people are the exact opposite of how we think. Times have changed, Cred Forums denies this to maintain their own sanity.

>penises are supposed to seek out vaginas and vaginas are supposed to stay locked up in a tower waiting for true love. Isn’t that how it works?
Sperm lives for days so men need exclusive use over their female to make sure their genes pass on, women can fuck whoever they want and still have their genes pass on every pregnancy regardless of who is the father.
That's why men want stability and loyalty from women but don't care if other men fuck around, women never risk raising a kid that isn't theirs as long as it came from their loins but men can easily end up rising someone's else kid.

One time where the double standard is absolutely correct.

Men who score a lot are called alpha and complimented because it's not easy to score some, it's a war that favors few specimen over many who can only get whatever rolls their way. A girl who sleeps around a lot is nothing to be proud of, nothing remarkable, because literally any girl on the face of this earth can do that. Some men literally fuck animals or grannies, why wouldn't they fuck ugly women?

Fat ugly nigress vs fat ugly nigger looking for sex on tinder test? Yeah.

Frankly, I'd profile promiscuous women more than I'd ever profile mudslimes.

Men cheat more often.

Not really, most men play it safe in real life but the reality of it is most men don't want a slut for a serious relationship.

Yes and that's my argument.

Tales from your arse.

Agreed. Men should get beaten bloody for actually real raping a good woman and be denied sex/shamed if they are dishonorable degenerates.

You say that but you would be surprised at what constitutes a slut in their mind. Most men would have absolutely no issue marrying a girl who has had maybe 4 long term relationships and 6 one night stands after a night out.

They say they don't want a slut but the goalposts have moved substantially.

But that will also work the other way, right? If women can't change their behaviour, then neither can men? A man who sleeps around will still want to do it when he is married.

I am not arguing against people fucking a lot, but why is it only women who will carry on? Surely everyone should be wary of partners who have fucked a lot of people.

Pop culture and TV would have you believe that men just want to sleep around and hit/quit every woman that crosses his eyes, but in my personal experience it's been the exact opposite.

Most men I know want to settle down with a girl and have a monogamous relationship while most girls I know date guys for two weeks while fucking 3 different guys (every time) on the side. Of course I know some men who fuck around and of course I know a few women who want to be committed, but the guys who want to fuck around are always only involved with someone for a week tops while the girls stay in relationships for years.

The propaganda in the media is in part because it's true that men and women have different desires, men typically value more on superficial traits like sex and personal experience while women tend to value vanity and social value, which means it's easy to write a movie about a guy who wants to sleep around while a poor womyn has a hard time finding an attractive mate who will pave the way for a laxed lifestyle.

The blue pulled idea that it's okay for girls to be slutty (or that the idea of slut doesn't exist in the first place) is just part of a larger blue pilled idea that anyone can do whatever they want without fear of consequence because muh independence. That exact same idea would allow men to sleep around and physically/emotionally mistreat women in the exact same way but it contradicts typical third wave feminist ideals because they believe it's fine for women to do it but not okay for men, all because of patriarchy.

I've known guys who act slutty and they're just as shitty of people as the women I know who do the same thing. It's not a good thing individually or for a society either way, which makes it degenerate. Degeneracy destroys culture. Culture dictates civilizations.

Allowing slutty behavior literally destroys civilization.

This seems like a fallacy to me - the "all men fuck sluts" belief is just a meme. I think you'd find that many men are not into this shit at all. Realistically I think nothing has changed - it's always been the 80/20 rule. 80% of men are invisible to women and they will only pursue what they perceive as the 'top' 20%. These 20% are simply the most sex crazed, promiscuous men - it has always been like this, and women have always looked at these few as representative of the majority.

>homophobes
>persecuted
No one tries to stop you from having sex or having a child like you would normally want

That's why i earlier said it was wrong to praise men for sexual promiscuity and say "well its harder for them so well done!", its really hard to be a paedophile and we don't praise them when they manage to pull it off.

Both men and women should only sleep with people when they are in committed relationships.

Because men can be better husbands/fathers while cheating but also are more capable of choosing not to do that evil.

Men need to make better choices and not choose to cheat without their wifes permission. Sluts should be allowed sex from divorced dads, young guys still breaking off their virginity wheels and alpha husbands who have wifes that dont mind if they cheat.

Being a male cuckold deserves death. Being a female cuckoldess just means you have a successful male.

>Proud slut
>right wing
libertarians can be left wing if they are against hierarchy in a way such as socially/culturally

True

Birthrates are dropping exactly because of that though: men are having it harder and emancipated women aren't a good grab, because there's nothing worse than a sassy woman with her own wallet.

> I wish they would actually educate him on different religions
> they
> (((they)))
I would never allow anyone to educate my kid on this topics. I know religions much better than satanic liberal scum.

But men shouldn't be as slut shamed as women because the reverse still applies. Women lose value and men gain value with sex. Men should stop increasing their sexual value after marriage and women should stop caring about their sexual value after they give up on marriage.

Any woman that has sex outside of wedlock is a slut. Period.

>—that vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used. Not as good as a clean, untouched vagina. Less worthy of respect, admiration, and love.
Literally yes. A used vagina is worthless. Why the fuck would anyone want to fuck used goods? Sharing women is full cuck mode.

there's literally nothing wrong with high mileage vagina

>a girl I wanted to fuck asked me to have a 3-some with her and her bf
>she was always complaining her bf would come after 30 seconds
>turned her down
>didn't want to wind up fucking her for however long while her bf sat there crying with his flacid penor

I can't believe people actually get drunk and have screaming matches with each other like in shitty soap operas, maybe thats natures way of letting you know to find someone else

>not just hating men who have casual sex too

there, no double standard needed

>but dont be surprised that you are 40, undesireable and alone
but that's bullshit i know a couple of ex-sluts (massive ones) who are married now and have kids.
>its market, ofc you can do whatever you want but i dont have to accept your choices
but that's the fucking thing, nobody gives a shit about your acceptance, you're a fucking check neet who browses 4chin, you have next to no market value and will settle for whatever is given to you (don't pretend to be some in-demand stud)
yes, really successful, hot men will not settle for a slut, but how many of those are there? less than 0.1% of the pop, the rest will be ok with a whore
if men didn't go for whores there wouldn't be any whores (supply and demand anyone?)
>using dating sites
are you retarded? if you want to meet girls go out and meet them face-to-face. only desperate fucks use dating sites

>social constructions
>not real

Humans are real. Human behaviors are real. Human constructs are real. That's why we can have an argument about it in the first place.

Many men settle for used vaginas. Few men actually prefer them that aren't overly promiscuous themselves.

Also: Not using archive.is on some random feminist rag that nobody reads.

Its almost like you are here for (((clicks))).

Try to tell that fags are NOT born that way in Canada for example. You will get fired, fined and jailed for life immediately. Your kids will be seized and given to couple of old fags which will bang them every day.

There's nothing good about a high mileage vagina

I'm a virgin, is it so wrong to want a virgin woman so we have strong pair bonding and I can be completely sure her child is mine?

Feminists are one of the most satisfying groups to troll. Women are made so obviously and terribly miserable by it. And since women are generally immune to facts, their lives just turn into death spirals without a good man to validate them.

tl:dr sluts gona slut

nothing to see here

Being a virgin woman is a precious thing, being a virgin male a social disaster, males are shamed to suicide for such a thing they'll even bang a prostitute if they have to. Here if they see you not having a gf past a certain age they straight up ask "u gay?". Males will even fuck other males in jail if it gets them off. The only ones that should be shamed are those who fuck engaged women, because they're ironically feminist enablers.

I never really understood the appeal of non-gay males doing single female threesomes

Why would you ever want the second guy there vs not having him there?

the truth of the matter is that most of western society's standards on women were put on them by women

that makes sense. its actually a hard question for me. because on one hand i value personal freedom very much, and i'm kinda libertarian in a way that i don't want to restrict anyone unless they hurt someone else with their actions... but on the other hand you are right, on the long run we can make a better society when certain behaviors are shunned or stigmatized (for example this slut positive culture). so for me its a hard choice between personal freedom vs. utilitarian thinking

That makes no sense, a woman can also cheat by your measure and if the man doesn't care then it wont disrupt the home life. also men are not more capable of choosing not to, husbands cheat more than wives.

You have just set your own subjective and social standards of success without any consideration of objectivity, so in light of your justification feminists are right to say well let's change that and fuck around too!

The point of being a cuck is masochism, basically doing stupid things that hurt you. It's a mental illness.

Women who sleep with a lot of men are objectively worse than those who don't. It shows a lack of commitment and self-control. This has been shown through countless studies, where women who have had a lot of sexual partners also have higher rates of infidelity, drug abuse, alcoholism, depression, anxiety, STDs and so on.

She is extremely sexually valuable, you are near useless sexually.

Not really fair, but ok

They don't even know what they're trying to say. Tabula rasa is akin to humanistic religion, but they somehow feel like science backs them up. Literally 1984 doublethink.

this
and this

I disagree that a woman having a personality and earning is bad, you just have to find one who is also decent and wants a family. The caveat being that at some point they will have to be willing to suspend their career for about a decade.

Not really. Both men and women should refrain from sex before marriage. It's hedonist and degenerate.

Millions of sluts on the internet in porn vidoes and shit...Hard to tell how many of them are sluts I pass on the street each day. Maybe their all only on the internet??

Of course, but how often are men shamed for it?

Women shame men for being virgins or having little experience while men want a virtuous GF / Wife

>yes, really successful, hot men will not settle for a slut
Lol sure they will. And they do it on regular basis. As a russian you must know belonika or Viktoria Bonya. Rich and successful are soulless animals. They don't care about morals nor about honor, only physical pleasure matters. And an experienced slut is better at it.

I have a good slut detector. I am well aware that most people disagree with my way of thinking, I don't expect any different these days.

Allow anyone to be a whore but treat them like a whore for being a whore. Dont support bad behavior. Just let people make bad decisions and let them deal with the severe consequences.

Not at all but in the reality of the present day you are likely a virgin by being ugly and awkward, she is probably too however being a virgin makes her a target for plenty of other men.

No no, she was making a mockery of feminists in that screenshot as she often does, hence the face being pulled and the messy hair. I can't remember which video it was though.

I know you may not believe this, but in my dating experience I have found women who make less than you do or who are not employed often respect you a hell of a lot more than girls who make equal your pay or more.

This is another problem. Look at all the women that go into porn. It's astronomical. Only effeminate fags consider that 'normal' and want to date/marry those women. There is a reason why almost all of the time, those women end up alone. And that puts a massive dent in birth rates. Instead of telling women to not be sluts, people are telling guys to lose our standards and date/marry sluts. It's degenerate, it's horrible.

Is that the fucking Elle Reeve kike?

>Not as good as a clean, untouched vagina.
Are they retarded?

You cannot stand your ground against a woman earning her own living, because she can give away her body any time she wants to in retaliation. It's a terrible deal.

This is true, but the case still stands that he is unlikely to get a virginal girl in the current system which does place them at different values.

>husbands cheat more than wives
Prove it

Also women don't care as much when men cheat because biologically men cannot get pregnant with a whores child. Men are responsible for their sidewhores kids meanwhile women are not responsible for illegitimate children.

Men cheating should still be heavily frowned upon, but just slightly less than women.

Would you marry a girl that had a "daddy" to graduate in STEM?

It all ties into this odd Leftist notion that the human mind is somehow divorced from reality; that it's a separate entity that exists only in some immiscible realm of existence. The same idea motivates their views on transgenderism and race.

>human constructs are not real
>we urgently need to have a conversation about human constructs

Orwell was a genius.

Im sure, but we all know that people irl would be offended if we revealed our standards. I would never sleep with someone who has slept with more than 3 people or had ever done anal - but that attitude would sincerely offend most.

Even before Cred Forums when I was getting cucked by cheating whores (didnt know women were lying sluts and I didnt care as an immature retard) I never succumbed to MMF threesomes

Guess I'm naturally anti-cuck

What really irritates me about modern feminism is not it's divergence from traditional morals, it is that this generation of women is basically the first to grow up in a world where there are literally no restrictions of any kind on them because of their gender, they are free to do literally anything they want with their lives, and this is the best idea they could come up with. That's what really irks me about all this. All the first and second wave feminists got exactly what they wanted; any girl born after 1970 can pretty much do anything the fuck she wants, be anything she wants, go to any school she wants, pursue any career she wants.

So what does the modern woman do with all that marvelous freedom? Does she become a researcher, an engineer, a CEO, an entrepreneur? Does she write novels, compose symphonies, or create great works of art? No. The first thought that comes into her mind is, "I'm going to go out and suck 50 cocks." That's it, that's literally the beginning and the end of freedom for these women. "I'm free, I'm empowered, I deserve respect; now I'm going to go to a refugee camp and get jizzed on, and then brag about it on Facebook. That is the life I choose for myself."

And what's more, they're actually proud of it. They actually equate being jizzed on with real accomplishment. They unironically perceive their behavior as empowering. I mean, seriously; if they want freedom to pursue goals and ambitions on the same level as men, then fine, I have no problem at all with it. But if their concept of freedom extends to nothing more than just being human cumrags, then as far as I'm concerned they might as well get back in the kitchen. Is making sandwiches is really that much more degrading than swallowing a gallon of nigger jizz? Apparently feminists think so.

>put a dent in birth rates
This might not be such a bad thing if White countries weren't being overwhelmed by non-Whites.

No.

yes

Sure, i do agree that relationships are stronger when the man earns more - which makes modern feminism dangerous as they demand more pay, more affirmative action and then in turn will grow bored and shame their lesser husband.

However i don't think its a death toll, as long as the difference isn't gross, then i've known it work. In my extended family i have many female doctors married successfully to men who are dentists or business men but earn less. It just can't be much less.

>that vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used. Not as good as a clean, untouched vagina. Less worthy of respect, admiration, and love.

This is 100% true though.

Do these people not understand that people don't like guys who fuck "however they like" too? Jesus Christ what a bunch of fucking tards.
By the way, that's a polite way of putting it.

for some reason once i ended up on /r/relationships (yes i know...) and a guy was really conflicted because his gf told him she slept with 30 guys (she was 24 or something) and the guy was bothered by that... they told him to go to a psychologist and take medicines for his "insecurity" ...

You don't know a thing about him and already you assume he's a neckbeard NEET. Stop projecting so much, not everyone is a failure like you

In any relationship you would rather your girl were faithful and honest because she had those moral principles, not under duress.

It's why i actually don't mind the modern sluts so much, it makes it easier to know the girls who actually are good whereas 50 years ago a slut could just seem innocent due to inability to fuck everything.

>No one tries to stop you from having sex or having a child like you would normally want

Fuck. You. Absolute, fucking bullshit. My entire life starting since I was a child I was constantly berated by radfem dykes, my sexuality suppressed and my right to feel like, act like and be a man was constantly suppressed.

Now, today, if I even look at a woman the wrong way I'll get charged with sexual harassment.

Fuck you, faggots are going to burn along with every leftist demon cocksucker that supports them. This is hell on Earth.

I hope you told him "you're not insecure, but your male instinct is warning you, that's all".

get out roastie. or a man? i get it, in russia there are only sluts but you should stop projecitng your insecurities on others. i would never marry slut but thats my way you can fuck off.

FUCKING LEFTIST SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Almost all women deserve to reproduce

Most men do not

Thats how the species stays strong

A man should have to prove himself through success/honor/values or in the absence of those, ability to attract females.

Virgin men are generally pathetic wastes of human flesh and should not be subsidized into reproduction just for their feelings. They should die to help the alphas of their race succeed, just not in large numbers. For every alpha chad, There should be a wizard improving those kids future. There should just be a large portion of monogomous married couples as the standard with some virgins being genocided and some chads reproducing with multiple women.

Our problem right now is that men are polarIzing to all degenerate chads/virgin losers and no middle sexual class of good families.

Stop the jewish media

Im ill off work so im not going to get a great source but here's one: truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html

>Being fat isn't a thing, people just like to eat.
>After all, you can never have too much of a good thing :^)

fucking oven dodger

That said qualia genuinely aren't in objective physical existence. No idea how that all works.

Exactly, and that's why less families an birthrates dropping in civilized countries if you exclude apes mating indeed like animals.

That's just because any comments otherwise get deleted

I would say feminists agree with you.

>you have to be a virgn, not because of morals or principles or pair-bonding or values or self-control or modesty, but because it'll get you a cool car and a house if you play your cards right!
Your gran sounds like she was a golddigging whore, pal, and she was playing the long-con.

At last we have reached it, the point where women become their true primitive selves.

That's all true and so what?

Works for me: only good decent people pass on their genes. Let sluts fritter their existence away.

However we need to stop this population replacement. All we are doing right now is killing ourselves off.

Definitely a troll reply, maybe from this very place

Sluts are great when it's 2am and you want to fuck. Just don't marry one for God's sake.

They choose to swallow gallons of niggerjizz

They are forced to make sandwiches

Ironically one makes them depressed and the other makes them happy. Women truly (most of the time) don't know what they want.

A different question on male morality would be what to do if your wife decides after one child that she doesn't want anymore?

Pair bonding, like what's that? Turkroaches, are they actually roaches or just dirty like roaches?

You can't, unless you obliterate female emancipation, or rewrite the law so that men can get away from a marriage completely unscathed in case of a divorce because of relationship issues.

Be strong brother. The time of Devils's reign is short. Forget about your sexuality and forget about children. We are the last generation, we will see the Apocalypse with our own eyes. Be strong and may the Lord bless you.

Ever been to reddit? This is pretty normal behavior on most relationship oriented subreddits.

But then why should anyone marry you? You've just reinforced hedonistic behaviour that will lead you to cheat and satisfy yourself just the same.

>women post this
>message asking for sex
>eww I'm not a slut! why are all men the same?

welcome to language, we use words to describe things. Overtime a word's meaning might change with the times and some words fade from modern usage.

So yes. sluts are real. People who act like sluts are described as sluts. You can argue whether or not it's a bad thing all you want but you aren't going to suddenly make the word go away.

Weak source that seems to hint that it is also just a temporary thing

As women become more "liberated" their cheating rates are rapidly catching up to and surpassing men

I think men who fuck a lot are total manwhores though

The chick in the photo is an anti-SJW, hot and intelligent.
But if the SJWs don't like being called slut we could just refer to them as Cum-Catching Cesspool Humanoid Public Toilets.

>surpassing men

citation needed

Modern feminists are in the same situation as all "will to power" idiots eventually find themselves in. Will to do what? Something is not good simply because it is willed. Same for directionless progress. Same for freedom. They are all empty sentiments without direction or vision as to what is Good. And what is good has been generally pretty well born out through history and that condensed knowledge comes to us as tradition and culture. These "history is over" people are beyond arrogant.

What a slut.

>daring to fuck the way men do
I don't know. I'm a man and the way I fuck is when I'm in a long term monogamous relationship.

> if a man tells you his number of sexual partners, divide it by 3
> if a woman tells you her number of sexual partners, multiply it by 3

No, slut just means you like to whore around.
Which is fine, that's your right, do what you want.
Slut is an apt description for that.
I know what it means,you know what it means.
If you're proud of that behaviour, call yourself a slut.
Just be advised that a lot of potential partners don't want someone like that. They don't want to be in a relationship with a slut. Which is their right. They have their own preferences, you have yours.
But that's the problem with the whole thing.
That's what you're actually mad about.
That you and your behaviour doesn't fit the preference of most men.
That's why your lashing out instead of changing or - even better - never engaging in that behaviour in the first place.
Noy you're trying to tell me your behaviour should be okay in everyone's eyes and that my preferences are wrong.
They are not.

Any cheating husband is as destructive to his society as his cheating wife: he may spread the same deseases (even if it's slightly harder for males to catch them), he may have illegitimate children etc. etc.

>That last thought

It's like they know exactly the reason and are trying desperately to rationalize some false equivalence in their heads.

My faveorite analogy for the variance in sexual value for the genders is the candy bar vs the Ferrari comparison. There is no long term risk to a man letting a woman partake in his candy bar, however if you let a stranger ride in your Ferrari you could end up pregnant and bearing the 18+ year payment for five seconds of fun. Women inherently have more sexual value than men, and one who squanders this out of primitive impulsive desires shows a lack of judgement and respect for their own body.

Men who sleep around are still considered man whores, but the negative stigma surrounding them isn't nearly as bad. A man who is able to sire many children from different woman is viewed as a superior mate, a women who has many children by different man appears to be unfit as a mother and unable to attract a long term provider.

This why the stigma exists. It's fucking hardwired into our biology, we recognize the risks of promiscuity for both sexes, physically and emotionally. Just that one sex risks having to wait to buy a new candy bar, the other one risks crashing their Ferrari.

In truth, women are worse cheaters, they just prefer serial 'monogamy', especially these young ones raised without a father.

>But that will also work the other way, right?
This is true but its more serious when a woman betrays you in marriage. She might get impregnated by another man, leave you, take half of your belongings because suddenly you aren't as good as the new guy etc. Sure men run off with their secretaries but most of the time it is inconsequential for the woman. Its disgusting behaviour but a guy might get his dick sucked by a thai masseuse and then provide for his wife until the day he dies.

That should be heavily frowned upon and shamed, but I see nothing wrong with .1% of men being pathetic cuckolds and raising a whore mother's children.

Freedom with responsibility. When responsibility fails, allow two failures to fix each other. NEVER MAKE THOSE FAILURES FEE GOOD AND NEVER ENCOURAGE THEIR BEHAVIOR THOUGH

THEY SHOULD STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE AND QUESTION SUICIDE EVERYDAY

do they really think men sleep with anyone they can? a guy that does that is a slut too.

That's why you get to know someone long before you get sexually involved, i was friends with my partner's friends for years so knew what they got up to and then what my partner did.

If you don't observe them first and just rely on what they say you will get cucked.

This is well put.

There's an even simpler issue with sluts - male or female - they always know that there's another cock or twat waiting out there. They don't invest in relationships. It's always casual to them. And don't think marriage or kids changes that equation for them. If there's a bump in the road, they are out of there. They make for very poor investments if you are looking for a long-term partnership.

This is true, its just that being a manwhore requires something good about the male

Being a female whore means you just spread your legs

If you think fucking as many different people you can is healthy or natural . you'd be wrong. Just take my word. Don't come back in 10 years complaining about it.

She also gets preferential treatment across the board and ends up with the kids while making false claims against their father.
Look, women cheat more than men and lie more than men. A loose whore is likely to knowingly carry myriad diseases and never disclose it to a potential sugar daddy or a lesser man when the rent is due and she's spent all her money on unnecessary bullshit.

Fun fact: there are tribes in Africa where men only play the father role to their sisters children, since they are the only ones in the town with whom they can guarantee common blood.

Is almost as destructive as a cheating wife

I just meant that whores are less valuable than alphachads because at least alpha chads have something worthy about them

Double standard my mushy pea loving friend. Blame biology and not the organism.

This

Women lose value with every dick they take

Men are forced to increase their value through sex and a lack of societal honor

Both genders are self destructing together

>Girl has sex with her ex AND someone else at the same time

>Not a genuine question of ethical character as well as commitment

>The term “slut” assumes that a woman belongs to any man they sleep with
The fuck?

Women cheat less than men m8

>women admit to cheating less m8

Biology doesn't differentiate, your brain will be just as ruined as a woman's. Sluts of either genders make awful partners.

>do they really think men sleep with anyone they can?
Yes they do. Whores have to justify their degeneracy somehow.
>b but the guys are doing it too

So where are you deriving your information otherwise from then?

The female orgasm was invented in the 1970's so older grans wouldn't have experienced them

Not from my experience.
Like I said, they prefer serial monogamy. On average, the women I've known since the sexual revolution acquired a higher tally than men.

yep, maybe this is why they start to demand equal outcome now (see pay gap, female quotas) not just equal oppurtunity.

Well, the main problem is how you define freedom. That libertarian definition tries to minimalize all EXTERNAL factors that reduce personal freedom, but libertarians seem to neglect all INTERNAL factors, therefore they create these paradoxes when, for example, drug addicts may be considered as rational subjects, but that's simply not true - there are many potential internal causes effectively reducing your personal freedom, especially uncontrolled desires.

OP is cuck. sage as fuck.

>roastie

For now, they are still in the process of "liberation"

Men cheating is bad. Women cheating id HORRIBLE. They are not the same.

On the flip side, a female virgin is valuable just for existing at 18. A man generally must prove himself before deserving sex.

Ideally 16-25 year old virgin women will marry 25-35 year old honorable men that have proven themselves. Men should spend their years prior to 25 deciding wether they will be a wizard or a husband/father(majority should fall here) or an honorable 1%er chad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

>women used to be redpilled
;_:

Those are the kind of women men used to be willing to die for

I won't even listen to a slut for more than an hour these days because they're just a walking dickholster 90% of the time. The other 10% has me so used to whores that I accidently treat them like shit too. Its a destructive jewish cycle

> honorable 1%er chad
Should be executed. Chads destroy society but unlike whores they have no excuses for such behavior.

>Biology doesn't differentiate
>There are no differences between male brains and female brains
Back to Tumblr

this is why i only date casually. i have no intentions of getting married. so, i don't give a shit what experience a girl has so long as she is clean.

muh traditionalism is dead. fairy tales aren't real. you only have one shot in life to find an ideal partner. that time is when you are in your teens. you find the partner, stay together, and experience the first things in life together as partners. that dream is dead. it is no longer a possibility. so anything associated with that dream is itself just a dream.

our only hope is to continue evolving into a new and better species.

> Heil Singularity!

can anyone provide links explaining the origin of this kind of philosophy?
>something is a social concept so it's not real and we should pretend it dosent exist.

you get respect, admiration, and love for being respectable, admirable, and loveable according to the subject. not because you "deserve" it. so stupid.

All I'm hearing is "women should decide who they fuck but men shouldn't decide who they wont fuck."

Lol, one of my buddies was trying to push this book on me. I don't get why people try and make the argument that something is ok just cause cavemen did it.

Cavemen probably had a lot more incest, rape, pedophelia and murder going on too... So should we make all those acts legal again? After all, clearly all our current attempts at preventing these biologically hard wired acts have failed. No matter what we do, people will still rape and murder children so might as well encourage it,

Not when it comes to rewarding pathways, its the same reason psychiatry battles psychologists who advocate catharsis or stress balls and punching bags - it rewards the urge and reproduces it.

If a man rewards a sexual urge with sex, then it becomes an operating characteristic. So when in a relationship he will still feel the desire strongly and will be more likely to act on it. Same goes for women. Your self-pleasuring brain doesn't rewrite itself upon saying "i do".

>mfw im a manlet with a 7 inch dick that isn't good enough for a femalecow

I feel like my wife has been loving since I started shooting my cum on her face.

fuk off, they are full.

*more loving

Exact same happened here. it's lke girl cpypasta

A key that opens every lock is priceless. A lock that is opened by every key is worthless.

She may be simply trying to communicate to modern women in the common language they still understand: obtaining resources from men.

Modern women have lost the ability to delay gratification, especially in important areas like not fucking the football team and everyone finding out.

Reputation is very important, especially for women who don't have the intellectual engine or desire to be truly independent from the state or men. Modern sluts have been tricked by feminists to go out and fuck fuck fuck, but then get angry at men for judging them later on. Those same men that did not fuck everything that loved but chose to develop a skill to be independent from parents and the state as much as possible. And women just expect one of those "good men" to come along and Pretty Woman them away from all the problems they caused themselves? After you laughed in their face ten years ago when they were offering a respectable relationship that would probably lead to marriage?

Nah, grrl, don't settle for that chump. Chad was talking about your ass at the party last night!

It happens to all of us, sooner or later.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

...or you'll get a car, a house, and a husband if you are moral, principled and modest.

Quality genetics exist and should have some value, just not very much.

This will literally never convince a girl otherwise and so long as you use this arbitrary analogy girls will think being a slut is fine because this is the best argument against it.

> incest, pedophelia
will probably be legal in USA and Canada within a decade. This world will only be worse till the very End.

>that pic
oh fuck, all my coffee is on the floor

This. Mansluts do not demand to be treated like Lord Byron, that seems to be the central issue

>talking about your sexual past ever

> Lower voting age to 16
> Shift boundaries of what is adult and rational
> Make 14 year olds legal to have sex with if you are under 18
> Decriminalize sex with 14 year olds for every one else

So on and so forth

>I am going to germany next year for at least 2 years of study with a plan of staying there forever though. get mad
i wonder how many merchants said this in the 1920s

Make sexual histories mandatory

Noone should be allowed to lie about that shit and give their partner aids

>this is the best argument against it.
no. the best argument i've heard against it is that unchecked woman sexuality is literally and unironically causing the downfall of the west. women's suffrage was a mistake.

You don't see shit and play with it. Unless that's your fetish but know that there are consequences for playing with shit.

The red pill isn't an easy one to swallow. It's much worse for women, lord knows. But we swallow it nonetheless because the bitter truth is that women are better off planning for male providing rather than expecting to be content taking care of themselves.

>at orgasm men lose all interest in the woman that's why they fall asleep men are basically robots whose only running program is hardwired geneticpseudoscience instincts and that's why it's ok for my gf to fuck other men in front of me
wew

Nah, a woman is kinda cute when they're angry. Even pointing this out with confidence to them can even break the miod and to get them laughing. Women being angry is just another shit test.

That being said, hell hath no fury like a woman who doesn't mind using proxy violence against you.

sauce?

Women are supposed to choose the men that get sex and men are supposed to be worthy of being chosen

>This explains just about every woman over 30
>I will most likely marry one
>mfw I discover one day I have herpes and she convinces me I gave it to her.

It's not the best and i was stating that, the arguments against it are the objective ramifications on successful marriages, health and children.

People need to use those and stop just saying "buy people are like locks and keys".

Promiscuous women are universally shamed in virtually all human cultures. That does not look like a social construct.

How fun.
These are plain normies that just discovered reality and the only thing they are capable of do is complaining.
Live your life however you like and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
These people care too much about how others think of them, it drives me insane.

>t. Butthurt Kurd

its also bullshit because if monogamy is not the natural relationship style for humans, then why does the overwhleming majority of humans live in monogamy (and prefer it). the only exeptions are cultures where some external factor (mostly economical pressure) forced people to go 1 male multiple females .... also jealousy is one of the most basic human feelings, liberals cant just explain it away with .

Aye, these girls from broken homes or who never had a real father do it all the time. And women get into every nasty detail while the most a dude might say is "yeah, we banged". Dudes really, I mean REALLY don't want to hear about shit like how many deposits she's received.
I'd like to find a decent anti-feminist woman like my mother (RIP) but I've given up on this corrupt age.

>implying leftists will listen to rayciss and sexist facts and statistics

There's angry at you and then there's secretly planning to ruin your life and murder you in your sleep. They operate based of feeling and emotion and its scary how much they can switch those 2

What "quality genetics" mean? How society profits from a football, basketball or movie star? There are literally zero positive outcomes. But tons of negative ones: the youngsters behave like shit and don't want to live honest and productive lives. It's not "cool" to be a man anymore. It's cool to be roided-freak who fucks 10 silicon cumdumpsters a day in his mansion while taking drugs (google "Dan Bilzerian"). Extermination of this modern "culture" would return us the sweet past we all dream about.

watch8x.com/Watch_NITR073-Semen-Cum-Dirty-Little-Devil-Erotic-Body-Shitamusume-Nomiya-Satomi_225422.aspx

No, I meant in the context of refusing sex and she turns around and tries to accuse you of 'rape' later.
If these spoiled brats don't get their way they will try to destroy you.

They won't, but it will help discourage any girls on the fence from being persuaded. Otherwise they might just think "well i guess im weird for thinking its wrong when that's all that's against it" - its for them we need to give good arguments. I couldn't care less about swaying the used up hedonists.

how can sluts be real when our eyes aren't real

>women are hard-wired to behave like chimps in the bedroom

Well, that explains why they all go black eventually.

>he feels incorrectly

leftists and their ideology of sexualised libertines is garbage.

>it's okay to act like an impulsive animal without moral standing or concern about sti/stds b/c thousands of years ago random fucking was common to perpetuate the species

glad to know they've given up on making real arguements.

That's fine from the perspective of evolution, the perspective of cave-people who form family groups that much about not creating much of anything.
Civilization has different rules for a reason. For a large collective of men to work together, there has to be an even distribution of mates. And for there to be an even distribution of mates, women must be placed under strict control.
That's not to say men shouldn't be striving to make themselves into good husbands, it's just that saying there should be an underclass of providers is how you get violent revolt.

Quality genetics is the base stuff that females find attractive

Facial structure, pheremones, height, confidence(as a correlation) etc

Not media "attractiveness" but just basic male attractiveness that signals strong fertile offspring

Monogamy was invented by society to unlock beta men's productive potential. Single men don't have to work as hard as married men because we're happy with a relatively Spartan lifestyle while women demand the huge house at the max of their credit.

Women are sluts in their natural unrestrained state, as modern society has shown us. Betas don't want to study hard only to marry a slut so society put social restraints on women to keep their legs closed until a man commits to them. This encourages men to study hard because one day they'll be rewarded with a loving wife without the 1000 cock stare and baggage.

Take away the restraints and what happens? The Chads women do freely fuck dont want to settle down or work harder because obviously what they have is working fine with women. Beta men stop falling for the rat race meme because the cheese at the end is spoiled rotten.

Welcome to Japan

/thread

I dont fuck lots of women, that shit is degeneracy, vaginas get streched and diseased. EG they are worth less. Nobody wants a no good slut

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

you would know fritz, how's achmed's penis taste?

I'm not going to rant about how degenerate the logic employed in this article is but I will complain about the harm of it nevertheless. Maybe it's some feminist triumph that I don't act in the manly manner and assume the girl I had sex with now belongs to me but you can't simply tell people to act against their inner feelings either.
I don't mean to take control over the life of the girl I made love with. If she wants to hop into another one's bed then that's her prerogative but how common is that feeling (by both sides) that you now owe each other some kind of personal time? How do you mean to turn that off? By being a slut? This is where my problem with this article lies.

>I’m not saying it’s wrong that you have a problem with your girlfriend’s sexual history. Your feelings are your truth and your feelings themselves aren’t bad—it’s what you’re doing with them that’s causing everything to go wrong.

Yes! So how about not sending people into senseless sexual engagements with your writing? How about recognizing that those feelings are not only a part of men but of women too. Even more so when you take the evolutionary explanation for the female activity rush after sex that helps catering the man.

If you can fuck many people and feel no jealousy and no connection, than go on with your way. But I can't and I know I'm not the only one with this because we are not Bonopos yet that exchange sex for greeting each other. I don't own women because I sleep with them. I simply don't sleep with women anymore before that question isn't out of the room and we're both clear that I'm going to be the big spoon after the act.

My advice: Girls will always have us by the balls so at least make sure you got her by the heart.

The virgins should become the wise wizards that slaves to sex can never become.

The bulk should be good monogomous farhers/husbands

The fringe should be promiscuous chads that bang single mothers and whores (no government subsidies for these people)

>1000 cock stare

Brilliant

Generally I would say sports are indispensable for developing group cohesion, perseverance, and honor. Niggerball on the other hand is more like gladiators.

Japan has nationalism and can turn that around in a single generation though

The white world is replacing itself with shitskins and paying them tax dollars

No monogamy wasn't invented by 'society'. Femnazis are always blaming nature on 'society'.
Observe the animal kingdom. As an example, take the head of a lion pride. If he is challenged and defeated he's likely to kill his rival's offspring to bring the females into estrus to breed his own progeny. We didn't develop to be cucks but to ensure our progeny. A male provider, protecting his young, is the way of nature.

Are you a female? Why the fuck should anyone care what they find "attractive"? It's a pure american (at least originally) beta-cuck thinking: "Ooo I am sooo short and unattractive, my wife is not pleased let Jamal do it for me while I watch". An average Ahmed is a feet shorter than you and looks like a dirty hairy pig, but his 4 wives never cheat on him, they don't even think about cheating.

Exactly, their falling population isn't actually a problem no matter how much (((they))) write about it. It's only an issue when you respond to it by flooding your country with hate-filled animals who will rape and kill until they have replaced everyone else.

Economic needs should never supersede social issues.

Professional sports need to go back to racial nationalism

Right now its just jews training roided up nigs to compete in real life chess matches

I can't deny what the globalist agenda is doing to my great country and other the other great white civilizations all for profit and destruction of white people.

All I can do is vote MAGA and pray the tide is at least stalled during my lifetime before the parasites come and take everything

damn, if the new male defeats the former...

Women call each other sluts then blame their insecurities on men.

Want to change the world and how things are and work? Very simples: speak it out. Name the jew, name the slut, name the cuck. The day you speak your mind in public youll become a man.

You're alluding to a very constricted scenario in your post. With the assumption that people are simply slaves of their desires you're basically laying the ground that all of their actions is beyond their control.

If you are on drugs and commit a crime then you will be held responsible in any case.

>caring what women find attractive
Just because they find certain men attractive doesn't mean I care. Men should ignore that and just shape how women feel because thats how women choose who to fuck: based off how they feel about the guy

Theres a difference between individual and group

On an individual level, every man should try to get the best woman he possibly can. On a group/societal level, women should be very picky about which men they give sex too.

> sports are indispensable for developing group cohesion, perseverance, and honor
Amateur sports, NOT professional sports. Professional sports produce only groups of violent drunkards which beat each other for fun.

Nobody should be allowed to choose their partner. Arranged marriages only + hard punishment for cheating. Marriage is not about "woman's happiness" or whatever shit (((they))) told you.

Some animal species are monogamous, others are not. We, as a species, are not monogamous default,however society thrives under a more monogamous paradigm due to what I was talking about in an earlier post.

Society needs beta men working hard to function, end of story. Feminists demanded slut power, so the government gave us divorce-rape and common law to fill in the effort gap. Eventually bachelor taxes will come around (and not just the jewy loopholes like forcing men and women to pay equal insurance premiums either).

Another note is birth rates. Women are selfishly not having children and the ones that do are doing it simply to baby trap Chad, who gives her the finger and pays child support instead. The government picks up the tab if they can't find Chad so now we're into the cuckold beta stage with "its a man's duty to raise another man's child" stage. This doubly unlocks Beta male work potential and keeps the sluts reproducing.

If all the fails, which it is, you can always import Muslims into your country and have them breed like rabbits. Oh I'm sure they'll assimilate just nicely.

This.

Women are never happy. Society would do well to simply give up and do what's best for the greater good.

Some countries value responsible freedom

Not all should, but America is one of them

Then enjoy your (((freedom))). You are totally brainwashed or maybe just too joung.

except men who hurry to knock up a girl are often ugly as fuck or retarded and looking to pass their genetics asap before women get more picky. Look at all the dead beat dads, black fathers and the military.

Well, when we were primarily agricultural peoples just a century ago nearly everyone was married as that was the default state. Modern Cultural Marxist and silly ideas about 'equality', which really have nothing to do with equality since they create classes afforded protection and special treatment, IS a social construct which has destabilized the family and led to these divisions (chads, betas, etc.) That is my point.

Because the principle of arranged marriages has worked so well for the Moslems? Our whole civilization started to take off as soon as Christianity helped to lift the ban on marriage outside the familia and gave the people the choice.

98 percent of us are descendants from the common peasants that were allowed to choose their partners freely. Why would you change the concept that has brought us that much gains?
The white, heterosexual patriarchy did not create the marriage arrangements. Both are interdependent and the confounding factors today are the state driven egalitarian measures - welfare, forced equality and multiculturalism.

>Go on slut walk
>Declare yourself a proud slut
>Anyone calls you a slut they're a misogynist

There's a reason these people weren't taken seriously for so long.

+1

>"He who dares not offend cannot be honest"

You left out responsibility

Freedom without responsibility is cancer

Women should genocide those by being picky

> Our whole civilization started to take off as soon as Christianity helped to lift the ban on marriage outside the familia and gave the people the choice
Again this jewish crap. Nobody prohibits you to argue with your father about your marriage, but his word is the last.
How dare you be so misogynistic? Responsibilities are for men, freedoms for women.
*SJW mode off*

u sure about that?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418543/Cry-baby-Oklahoma-police-officer-sentenced-263-years-prison-raping-four-black-women-duty-seen-new-mugshot-clean-shaved-head.html

>Well, when we were primarily agricultural peoples just a century ago nearly everyone was married as that was the default state.

Agreed. And I would go so far as to state that it also was the default state of the hunter and gatherer society as we can see in the tribes left untouched by civilization.

Man and woman form a natural unit that can profit from a tribal structure, but in the West today we are battling tribalism. I think that many people are blinded in their believe that our wealth came by chance. This is why decadence always marks the last sign of a decaying civilization because we have forgotten what the foundations of our society are.
That's why we see symptoms as feminism, egalitarianism and multiculturalism paraded as the new normal without rejection. A people fighting for their survival in the wilderness would not have the time to entertain such ideas.

We simply haven't found a functioning switch from r-selection to K-selection. Maybe there were civilizations that did it right but can they be counted when they were defeated and are not among us anymore?