Seriously

Why do Nordic girls have such a high rate of prettiness ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=24A1y5b22EA
youtube.com/watch?v=q12Bp7B6ZfQ
forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/
newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/160104_r27493-1200.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could someone bring me that aryan whiteness genotype chart?

It shows the Scandinavians at the top.

Because white

found it

>Haplogroup I is the oldest major haplogroup in Europe and in all probability the only one that originated there

Evolutionarily selected to welcome rapefugees

closer to aliens.

Why do Nordic girls have such a high rate of prettiness ?
Because that's a fucking meme,you fucking idiot.
I've spent 13 of my 24 years in Sweden,and I can tell you that's wrong.
Obviously,those who are pretty,are pretty.And obviously,there will be more blue eyed blondes.But as for a rate of beauty,it's even worse than elsewhere,I'd say.

Like 70% of the blondes in my school back then were ugly.
>pic related,my friend from elementary school took this photo of his class.

Evolution made it so.

explain this

We're the masterrace

Vikings.
They pretty much plundered Ireland and England of qt's.

Also in France and the Low Countries but we managed to push them back pretty quick by just putting small forts around major rivers.

Do you consider balkan women to be as hot/hotter on avg? I've been to many or most big cities in the balkans and it's laughable that you would make such a statement.

That's just proves that those who are pretty,are pretty.
OP is talking about RATE,meaning number of good looking woman.
And that number is not high.

celto-nordic is the masterrace fucking northern english maasterrace god damn germanic rape babies GTFO of england

this
there are gorgeous ones, for sure, but as a rule scandinavian women are stocky with wide shoulder like the bottom left in anons pic
i m a big guy (185 cm 84 kg)
>FOR U
but its still kinda weird to hit on stocky scandinavians. a lot of them are better suited for rowing boats then for sex.
but the pretty ones are really pretty.

Odjebi Tomislave, svedske zene JESU lijepse od nase. Gdje si ti bio? Neko malo innawoods selo?

Do you consider balkan women to be as hot/hotter on avg?
Yes.

Because white people created the standards of beauty so the more white looking someone is the hotter they are.

That's because you've never been close to one. Blondes tend to have plain - ugly faces. Blonde hair helps them distract just like make up.

To compensate when they get old

Because when the viking were raping and invading other nations they didn't kidnap the ugly ones but only the most beautiful

I don't find the nordic female phenotype attractive at all. Its ok on males but the females seem to be not feminine at all to me.

>Why do Nordic girls have such a high rate of prettiness ?

Swedes and Danes are significantly above average in terms of looks, that goes for both genders.

Norwegians are average, and Finns are downright odd-looking.

>1% turkey confirmed white.

i doubt the accuracy of that map. there are places on it that match genetically, yet this map doesnt reflect that.

for example. east and west ireland. they have virtually the same genetic makup. yet it shows a 10% difference. the map seems more like guesswork than real data.

Aryan, no, Anglo you are, yes

Does this graphic prove once and for all that Frenchfags aren't white and never have been?

yeah definitely mang
are you kidding? our women are gorgeous

Sorry frenchie but alot of women in Scandinavia looks like sows. As the other said, the pretty ones are gorgeous af but not everyone looks like super models despite the blonde hair and blue eyes.

Slav women rarely have a full set of teeth.

Anglos have the most beautiful women. The best features of French and Scandinavian women in one package.

Denmark got the best girls tho, Swedish girls has and will always be fucking ugly sluts

Aren't you thinking about british women?

i spend six weeks in the homeland every year and am equally disappointed every time

Bosnia is the fucking worst, saw a grand total of three girls I'd bang during ten days there

Zagreb and the Croatian coast are better, tourists disregarded, but it's nothing like coming back to my uni city in Sweden. People there are bred better

no

>Aren't you thinking about british women?

No one ever thinks about British women, not even British men.

It also proves that Finland is whiter than Germany.

The teeth meme is retarded.

I think British women are generally ok looking. They are not interested in me though because of chronic social retardation.

> 84kg
> big guy

lmao British slags are by far the worst Europe has to offer.

>Brazil with all those Scandinavian countries

I know this might be amazing to find out but the slag culture thing is a minority practice.

A lot of the Swedish and German girls I met while overseas had man jaws and thick necks. It just seems like a trend for germanic/nordic women.

>Sweden and Denmark waged 27 wars against each other between 1521 and 1814

nice bants, lillebror

Dental health is irrelevant. It's just that your teeth are crooked as fuck.

British men are rated the most attractive in the world.

German men are known weak beta cucks. All the brave Aryan men died in WW2 leaving the pussies to pass on their genes to modern Germans

>British men are rated the most attractive in the world.

lmao the delusion is REAL

i just used slags as an overarching term for all your women

they're hideous on average. Granted I've only been to London and parts of Scotland, but you'd think your largest city would have a decent array of lookers but no. All hideous.

anglos (and really the rest of britian) have a distinct look.
i'd take a british girl over the "best" swede or kraut.

no, no. that would be the German girls. They're quite manlike. rougher features, and more body hair. do not want

So that's where their men's testosterone went...

>i'd take a british fleshlight over the "best" swede or kraut.

Adjusted to reality :^)

It's not true though, braces have been common for well over two decades. It is an older generation thing to have crooked teeth.

London is not representative of England in any way, it is like me visiting Malmo and declaring it the true representative of Sweden.

all right bro, different strokes for different folks. no skin off my back

>normanconquest.jpg

They're the real American Dream and the cause for the immigration crisis. Errbody want that pussy. Every Syrian war refugee is essentially Borat.

British slags are a gift from god. Proper slags, no drama. 10/10

the term is overused but nice projection faggot.

well im of eternal anglo decent so im biased.

AAH HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA oh god I love it. You, the "master race" good lord thanks for that laugh. The real master race is when North East Asians combine with white Europeans to produce Elliots.

Ah so Slavs and Irish truly are non white after all. Well time to convert to Islam.

>British men are rated the most attractive in the world
Too bad you're too lazy to do anything about it.

They don't, they're a bunch of inbred sluts who crave for BROWN COCK cause they're little white gene pool is so infested with ugly white beta males and man faced "women".

>the term is overused

Just like your fleshlight :^)

And germans are 10-15%

>It's not true though, braces have been common for well over two decades

Hahhaah, what? "We don't have crooked teeth. We have braces"

"We don't have black skin. We have skin lightening creams."

tbqh Malmö would be representative of Sweden as a whole, immigrants notwithstanding. you can find Swedes belonging to all classes in Malmö and make a decent call. So I'd imagine London being more like Stockholm where you'd find fewer poor groups, and consequently fewer uggos.

Mind you I'm not regarding the poo women in London, just the anglos. And I've been thorougly unimpressed every time.

I don't think they do, though. Maybe they have higher rate of sixes and sevens, but as far as actually really attractive people, I don't think it's better than anywhere else.

IME the most attractive people usually come from Mediterranean countries.

Brits can't even trigger Article 50.

Pussies.

Extremely effeminate people in general

Top ZOzzle

>Just like your fleshlight :^)

...that i dont own.

you know what projecting means? all i had to do was say grill kek.

What? Braces are used to correct teeth to stop them becoming crooked. ie. Crooked teeth is a rare thing with younger generations.

The richer people don't live in London lad, they commute into it for work. You have to go out of London to find them. Only poor people, niggers and a few Russian oligarchs live in London.

If you're 1m92 and you weigh 84kgs you have a pretty much ideal BMI.

Wouldn't say 1m92 is small brosephius.

Nordic women are arguably the ugliest women on the planet. Disgusting inbred genetics.

the only "good looking" ones you find are the mixed ones with mediterranean features and more olive tone skin. Natural pure blood nords are hideous.

I've lived in a poorer part of Malmö for much of my life and the Swedish women there were fucking ugly. Then when I got to high school it got better due to blanda upp of social stratas.

Now live in Lund which is a university city and the wimmens are stupid pretty.

Only Norman nobles came. The footsoldiers were mostly French and stayed in Normandy. That Haplogroup is from Angle/Saxon/Jute/Dane settlement.

>1m92 84kgs
That's dyel lanklet tier

They aren't in reality, every single one i have met are short, dark haired and chestless. Alongside being pretty loose.

>BMI meaning shit

I'm 180 and weigh 85 kgs, I'm overweight according to BMI but I barely register as "big" to anyone who's lifted for a year

well, they are v different constitutionally from swedish women, they have wider hips, generally smaller and less stocky
i like that
not to say that all scandies are giantesses, lots of hot ones, god bless, but i dont think they are the hottest in the world

Nordics girls are cute indeed, but they don't age well
If you meet a nordic girl it is OK to have some fun with her but don't get stuck

BMI was only ever good for measuring untrained people and i doubt anybody would say otherwise

Eastern euro women are objectively the best looking. Poland Ukraine Czech Serb Etc.
Anyone who says otherwise simply hasn't seen for themselves.

look at her ring finger nail. yeesh

god no, we are gypsy compared to nords, please bring dannish semen to croatia

>bmi is shit meme
obviously its not taken in isolation, you d need to measure % of body fat as well
if you are 185/85 and its all in your belly then yes you re overweight

That's funny because most Americans, Canadians, Argentina etc. are all descended from Nordics.

the thing is that beautiful people are much more likely to apply to that website so it's more of a common sense chart

RIP Göteborg

Some are cute, but most of them when you actually go to Europe look like Oblivion characters.

This would be pretty funny if you weren't a Eastern-European.

Ooooo im beautiful

Let's ask Japan

I don't think the women here are stocky at all. The athletic ones are, but desu I just find that hot too. Length isn't an issue either because most Swedes are rather tall as well. I'm a fkn manlet at 180 cm.

When it comes to faces I'm just thoroughly disappointed every summer.

It is real data. The fact that it doesn't reflect your pre-existing stereotypes doesn't make it invalid.

why are you guys such stupid faggots then?

Then you haven't met many. In Sweden probably 4 girls in 5 are blonde and most platinum blonde. They are obsessed with getting tanned though and it makes them look like barbie dolls. If they kept a normal pale complexion and some freckles they'd look much more qt.

you are creating your own image in your own head, JUST like the illegal immigrants who cross the border thinking they get free house and free car and see what has happened

Look who's talking :^)

Maybe 50 years ago, Dragonborn.
Nowadays most are descendants of Jamal and Pedro.

>trusting women with any type of data

BMI IS shit when applied on the individual level. You can be well below 25 but still be a fat sack of shit due to no muscle mass. I weighed 67 kg at one point and had a belly for chrissakes.

Nigga that's a Jap with dyed hair and contacts.

Or a Finn.

>Or a Finn.

lmao

>45%
>OSLO AREA

Who are you bullshitting here? I lived in Oslo for seven years up until February this year. Shut up

rather less concentrated amount of sandniggers plus i can have a gun if they start commiting terrorist attacks, if muzzie start shooting at you you'll just die

You're right, we should ask faggots. What do you think?

>Why do Nordic girls have such a high rate of prettiness
it helps with their high level of retardness

Not at all, Nordics comprise a fraction of the makeup of modern americans. Sure you've got soem colonies like minnesota but maybe 28 mil people have nordic blood in the whole of the americas.

>rather less concentrated amount of sandniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

They're actually quite good looking. We have a considerable Croatian community here in Cleveland and they all look pretty good.

Wishful thinking to believe that all nordic women look like that or that every girl in Spain are perfect brunettes. We know is not true at all.

Swedish girls are being blacked right this minute. The ones that dont get beaten to death afterwards will be giving birth to nigger children. Sweden is going to skew those perfect Scandinavian figures in a few years

>The fact that it doesn't reflect your pre-existing stereotypes doesn't make it invalid.
i didnt base it on stereotypes. you're ironically assuming that.

They have such a qt voice when speaking English too. Russian and other eastern euro girls also tend to be quite pretty, but they sound like aggressive men when speaking English. Nords truly are God's chosen race.

Nordic girls are not pretty at all, the blondes here in Ireland and the UK are much nicer. I am Swedish and I live and work in UK and Ireland. Nordic women have no eyebrows....

>tfw filthy croat with Swedish gf

feels good man

Bullshit. Slavic women are 100x better looking

180 cm is about 5'11. The average height for Sweden is 5'11. That means you're average, not a manlet.

The Vikings never took women back to Scandinavia. It's a historical misconception.

i am pretty sure the average is 6´00. 1m. 83cm

I hate that site, the rejected rate for Irishmen is phenomenal, it reminds me how ugly we are. But if there was a beautifulcharmer.com we'd be in first place aye.

>They are obsessed with getting tanned though and it makes them look like barbie dolls
Can't stand this. Nice pale skin and you want to ruin it by sitting out in the sun. Sigh.

Bear in mind that takes all ages into consideration. I'm not a manlet, no, but I am definitely below average in my age group.

Catch my bullets nigger.

>you'd think your largest city would have a decent array of lookers
You'll find our prettiest girls in the wealthiest rural areas.

>too dominant

Averages are misleading because there are usually more manlets than giants. Go to any university and you'll see most people are taller than that.

>tfw in 100 years as the last remaining nordic gene gets mixed with mud girls like the one in your pic will never be born again
just kill me

>why is blonde hair and blue eyes more attractive than dark hair and brown eyes over 90℅ of the people worldwide have

Pretty much the whole nordic sphere are obssessed with getting tanned. Makes them look no better than all those mediterranean and arab girls who dye their hair blonde.

Nordic guys in other hand are fugly and manless

OVO
V
O

so, does that list include new swedes, Cuckstav Meetmywifesson?

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

Because they do take care of themselves while others wash their cunt once a week, never use speedstick and have no idea about fashion and beauty.

Though some nations are naturally ugly when it comes to their women, e.g. arabs.

The are made for the European Mediterranean

Slavs aren't Aryans. The prettiest Slav grills I've seen were Eastern Slavs with a vaguely Eurasian face and large upturned eyes. This can be nice but it's not the sculpted Nordic kind of beauty.

Nordics are the tallest race on earth, taller than Africans.

Being a lanklet is not manly.

Be careful.

You can find no better genetics than the colonial mutt. Colonial mutts take the best of each part of Europe to create an ideal master race

found the manlet

>Former Yugoslavia
>NO DATA

top cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

TOP 5 MOTHERFUCKERS

>Slavs aren't Aryans.
excuse me?

>Averages are misleading because there are usually more manlets than giants.

So what? That means that the average is lower. If more people are manlets then the average will be a manlet.

This thread shouldn't have survived this long. It belongs in Cred Forums

Germans btfo

>WE WUZ MASSA RACE N SHIET

that just means you don't go to the dentist lol

Catch my bullets nigger.

5"9", i don't fucking care.

No, say that the actual average is 190cm, but there's more people -190cm than +190cm. That skews that data and lowers the actual average.

See for example.

There's no fucking way the average Dutch is 184cm, those people easily reach 200cm, even their women.

>Slavs aren't Aryans
Most of the baltic sea reagions, moscowy included were settled by vikings, that's why some russians look aryan as fuck.

Granted soviet union started shifting the populations left and right fucked shit up a bit

>Spain
>Brazil
>Italy
I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt.
Besides, they forgot to put Australians as most desirable for being shitposters.

>Greece
>Too lovely
Kek they are too much Fernando Martinez for women, fucking Meds

>I've never been to Eastern Europe, the post

The answer lies in the question. Nordic girls are basically the gold standard when it comes to female beauty. Most likely its because of the superior genetics of Northern Europeans (Swedes, Norwegians and Danes).

>lowers the actual average
Sorry, meant to say the total average.

Catch my bullet nigger

Haplogroup I
Yes.

But there is I1 and I2 both subgroups of the group I

Honestly surprised to see Japan and Norway that high up. I saw this thing on Japanese school kids where they brought toothbrushes to school with them so they could brush after eating. Maybe that's not as common a practice as was implied.

Purest nordic genes are the netherlands.

Literally nothing wrong with broad shouldered women.

t.broad-shouldered man

>kek, Germanon bringing his rare bantz skills

That Swedish girls are beautiful is not a meme.

You're all fucking autistic. The girls you find most attractive are going to depend on where you live, where you were raised, your own race, etc. Japanese men don't find white girls as attractive as Japanese girls. And if there is a "most attractive" type it's half white half Asian girls. Nordic girls are too masculine.

Blue eyes are distinct Nordic, blond hair as well.

If they got blue eyes/blond hair, they are of Nordic descend, not Slavs.

Sorry but she's a six at best

>vikings go out
>pillage other places
>take pretties women
>bring back and rape
>repeat forever

>60%

>tfw BRbro is sorta right
I'm pretty average for a man at 1,88 m desu. It's pretty fun to go to southern or Eastern Europe and see the height difference though.

You do see that women and older people are in general not as tall as the new generation, but even then the average female doesn't reach above 1,82 very often and if they appear to be doing so in puberty, they often get growth-halting hormones. So the 2,00 m woman is an exception still.

>muh hot women images
>muh height
rip

It's not rape if they are willing.

youtube.com/watch?v=24A1y5b22EA

youtube.com/watch?v=q12Bp7B6ZfQ

>If they got blue eyes/blond hair, they are of Nordic descend, not Slavs.
m8, blue eyes/blond hair are pretty much a slavic thing as much as nordic

That's where ur wrong. Plenty of Nordic genetics in Slavic countries though, pure slavic genes however does not produce blond hair & blue eyes.

Thank you. They're a meme for short, shitskins to covet.

>intentionally picking an unflattering photo

you and me both would sacrifice our left nut to seed this woman, and you know it.

>And if there is a "most attractive" type it's half white half Asian girls
evidence required

damn, check out those calves

She's not nordic shes a borreby type, maybe with some balt.

Blond and blue eyes does not = nordic.

learn to anthropology.

it's rape you cuck
>literally kidnapping women from their own homes and countries

Catch my bullets nigger.

ugly fucking face 2bh

Better for blowjobs. Stupid Turk

>british teeth

no thanks

How can pic related possibly be rape?

"Viking Rapist" is just a meme to explain why you're all so ugly anyway, nobody would want to fuck ur gross ass women, let bring them back as a trophy wife.

>It's pretty fun to go to southern or Eastern Europe and see the height difference though
Yeah, and those statistics are never sorted by ethnicity (that would be racism), which means immigrants, who are usually shorter, are measured as if they were natives.

So you have Somali #75240 making Sven seem shorter than he really is.

No, I really wouldn't. Her face is pretty flawed and average.

kek. virgin manlets critisizing a woman who is way way out of your league. her face is like a 6/10 maybe in Sweden, in your countries she's easily 9/10

we did rape them plenty, but we never brought them home except a small number (the pretty ones) as slaves.

That god tier physique though.

Yeah this makes it even more skewed. I did in fact have a teacher who told me the following: "there are lies, there are gross lies and then there are statistics". It always stuck with me in a way.

"statistics never lie but liars use statistics"

She's not out of my league. I might be out of HER league.

Look, Sweden, you do have some pretty people. No reason to post uggos like that.

>posts an Olympian

Estonia isn't Nordic. It's the only country where women seem generally attractive.

Still shit-tier

>virgin manlets critisizing a woman who is way way out of your league
why do you project this much? my fiance looks way better than that

>Estonia
>Not Nordic

Try again m8

Never claimed she was the most beautiful of all Swedes. I originally just posted a webm of her godess-tier physique which is the result of genetics and hard work. What is funny though is when manlets criticize a woman that'd keep you away with a 10 foot stick.

haha sven stop trying.. not even abdul would bang that

That's most likely innacurate. Pretty sure my flag is way taller than all of nordics and probably the dutch, too.

Ours isn't, but BiH and Montenegro probably are.

>mfw not on the list

This chick looks typical to me. Like, boring with a bland personality, and only passable looks when the makeup comes off. But hey, to each his own.

she is plain

They had 300 years of taking the best looking girls from England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Russia and Italy. Its not a surprise. But being islands and having little to no immigration until the modern period, its meant that Britain and Ireland are now full of uglies and pretty/cute British/Irish are much more rare now.

Wow really? Never heard a guy describe that as bland.

How about this?

Can confirm, as a Melbourne fag there are many beautiful Balkan women

Sure m8, that's why

I hear people say this a lot like "Oh they just stole our good genetics" etc. Doesn't really make sense though because the purer nordic genetics always look way better than blended.

What's wrong with you. She's ugly as fuck.

found the homosexual

kek, the girl on the bottom left is literally a white/blond version of Leslie Jones

we're comparing women with other women here, dont post an american male then.

>Serbia 1.72

More like 1.92, the men here are so tall it's crazy (not a native posting).

Probably because you are white? I mean I suppose you are right?

Most people find their own race most attractive. Go to asian countries and they have asian girls in their media. Go to latin america and it's latin girls. You guys are just on your high horse and assume white women are the best since you have the loudest voice on here.

that's a fucking 4
below average and bordering on ugly

the netherlands has the ugliest girls in europe.

and they're all stuck up and boring as well.

Can't honestly make any kind of accurate assessment with the makeup and filtering that's blown out the details, plus the kissy-face. Probably another 6 or 7.

well i'd rather pound a cute boy rather than the half aborted hag you posted

That's Ikuhisa Minowa and Hong-Man Choi.
The short guy won by submission.

How about this one?

Interesting taste u got

Northern France was Franks, eastern England was Anglo-Saxon. Both Germanic tribes.

Celts are pretty ugly anyway. Middle French, Brits and Irish are all ugly and all Celtic.

hey Pekka, this thread is for Scandies, not mongoloids, lets chill and all

>posting Harambe
I knew you kikes didn't have any sense of morality.

Kek wait til they hit age 30. Age like ass just like all eurotrash.

Rate this one too

> or a finn------fuck off
you won the thread

>freckles
2/10 wouldn't bang

And this

norway could you plz stop being a cuck
>pic related

I've been to both Sweden and Nederlands and I found dutch girls to be way more attractive. That pear-shaped face reminds me of my ex, by the way. I am triggered.

Interesting that this thread was made by a French, when French girls are way cuter than Nords. The grass is always greener...

Man, you faggots sure as insecure.

Most look like sluts if u ask me, enjoy :)

I never liked those types of eyes. They're very common in Sweden, and give them that weird' Down's syndrome look.

Imagine the strong sons you would get out of her.

>tfw you will never have a qt3.14 broad shouldered wife named Inga that will help you in the smithy with the 20 lb. sledgehammer all the while having dinner in the pot and a pie in the stove.

Her face is in a resting state, which gives me a better idea of what her features are really like. Good face shape with subtle cheekbone definition. Good balance and proportionality between features, nothing overly large or small or out of place. Symmetry seems good. Lips are full, with a well formed Cupid's Bow. Still a lot of makeup, but overall I'd say she's probably at least an 8.

The setting and style of the photo and the clothes she's wearing make me think she could have a more interesting personality and interests, but it's probably a modeling shoot so it's not necessarily a good indicator.

Nords are the best.

How's that autism treating you?

Can you post what a 10 is to you?

9/10

Love her hair

Imagine getting a handjob from one of those sweepers.

Our Finnish women are the hottest out of this Nordic region. Look at that jawline!

I'm just correcting a common bias. Aren't you the insecure one assuming my insecurity, tho? I'm not implying there's any value in being tall and I'm not too tall myself. Balkans and the dutch towering above anyone rest in europe is pretty much a fact.

holy shit saved.
imagine being raped by that thing, forced on a bed like in Misery..
nightmare fuel

Norway might come next, but Swedish cucks and Dane low tier plebs ain'y got shit on our strong beautiful goddesses

Too much makeup again. Lips and mouth look a bit off, like they've been filled maybe. Eyebrows are over plucked. She looks "typical." 6-7 maybe, but not interesting to me.

Better, more natural. Good balance of features. Eye makeup and eyebrows a little heavy and overdone, and the look in her eyes is a littel bit... not sure how to describe it. Jaded and entitled maybe. She could be a bit of a bitch. Basically attractive though, but not extremely so. 7.5 for me.

She looks legit like an alien who's going to suck my blood. She looks intimidating as fuck. Thanks for the nightmares.

It would be fucking amazing.

>tfw live in eastern ND
>town has the a majority Norwegian population
>rest are German with a "smidge" of Polish roaming about cleaning our toilets
>9/10 Nordic beauties everywhere
>Even see them dating/married to square-headed Swedes
>mfw somehow still single 4 years after my divorce

I am really fucking up here.

I like her. Great smile. Probably a 9 for me.

Post your 10/10 pls, i wanna see

It's the blonde hair

" Among its many findings, Ostrer’s paper indicated that Jews have African ancestry — an observation that David Reich, associate professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School, and his colleagues decided to explore further."
" the researchers found that modern day Jews can attribute about 3% to 5% of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans,"
" Lawrence Schiffman, a professor of Hebrew and Judaic studies at Yeshiva University, said two time periods came to mind that could support the geneticists’ findings. The first is during the First Temple Period, between about 950 B.C.E. and 600 B.C.E., when Solomon’s kingdom would have had contact with Africans."
forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/

Say hello to your great-grandma
newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/160104_r27493-1200.jpg

>big snub nigger nose, brown eyes.
>Nordic

this why defeated Russia. Women like that fist fight with a fucking grizzly bear.

This blonde is our A celebrity. Basically our Marilyn Monroe

Vikings didn't bring the ugly bitches back from raids. Also explains why British women are all ugly as fuck, natural selection to protect them from Vikings raping/ stealing them.

Bro im bosnian diaspora too and you aren't being fair

You probably go and spend time with your grandparents in a selo (village) so you get to see the poorest bosnians who cant afford make-up and sexy clothing

Go to a mall in Sarajevo or during the night Barcarsija, its not the same

The girl yugos here in Sweden dress the same as their swedish friends, and i find them equally attractive

What it comes down to is if you prefer the pale platinum blonde nordic girl or the toned medeterrean balkan girl, just my 0.02$ on it doe xD

Good, thanks.

I'm not sure there's such a thing as a 10 for me based on purely physical attributes. People can look quite different from one picture to the next, or one day to the next. Personality though - that can take an 8 to a 10, for me.

The Dutch are the tallest, followed by Scandinavia.

Also, I'm referring to your insecurity because several posters from the balkan countries constantly lie and make up shit to themselves feel better.

Look at this shit:
It's just incredibly sad and pathetic. You'd never see Scandinavians do this if someone started a thread about Balkan women.

Post more nordic sluts
I dont really care if they're nordic though every race is beautiful except people from india

Rate

Literally genetics.

This isn't complicated, worthy of a thread, or worthy of 265 replies. Sometimes I really hate you faggots.

ratee

Rateee

>Not enjoying a closet white appreciation thread.

Neck yourself. faggot.

Rateeeeee

Men invade, women invite.

you rate this...

Hard to tell, 7 maybe.

Why do you care so much what some user thinks though?

Is it common to see European females in dresses? All the cunts around here are wearing spanx and t-shirts. They dress like fucking slobs for the most part.

Rateeeeeeeeeeeeee

We got some beastly women as well. Her middle name is "Juvet", which literally means "the gorge".

This is actually a thread for nordics you dumbfuck.

Nevertheless, lets still keep quiet because:
>mfw Sweden still keeps advertising their muh blond blue-eyed whyte wymmyn to niggers
They've learned absolutely nothing.

0/10 uk slag

I don't know why you rate these so low, can you show an example of what you consider to be a 9 or a 10?
I'm at uni right now and I rarely see girls that looks this good.

Rate

Will you fuck off? Seriously, how old are you?

Rate.

that look doe

>tfw 188cm

That chart is lying, the average height of swedish people is atleast 195-200cm i feel like a fucking midget walking in public.

>posts slavs in nordic thread

>Wales
>too selfish

Unironically asking what did they mean by this?

7-8 maybe, but not my type

She's kind of ugly, but also "interesting" looking which is why she's a model. There's been this trend for the past few years of ugly-interesting models. Her personality seems annoying though.

>Slav
>Blond hair

Learn genetics faggot

Also rate

That girl is from minnesota

Hes a retard

These women are hotter than 90% of what we have in the US

Yeah what's her name again? She's insane

made for black dick/10

>That feel when there's a (you) on a tab and it's a samefag autistically driving his point through.

Ok. bro. Unlike slavshits, I'm sure scandinavians never shitpost or never call people out on their bullshit. Look it up the stats yourself and post some women instead. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Rateeee

Majority of slavs have blonde hair

Ratie ratie

MODS = FAGGOTS
O
D
S

F
A
G
G
O
T
S

this is not politics

Catch my bullets nigger

Eh, lol no

Learn genetics. If your Slav friends have blond hair they are not Slavs, sorry to say.

i can help

Rateruu-san

R.I.P Bastian Schweinsteiger's genes

even moldovans are whiter than r*manians

Dude, i see you posting the same pictures with similar comments in almost every single thread about beauty/looks/rating. Stop. no one ever responds and it seems like you are shitposting way too hard to validate your beliefs.

just go outside and take a break ok?

Emily Rudd. Fucking flawless

Catch my bullets nigger.

So Poles, Russians, Ukrainians are all nordic? damn they did a good job of fooling us all

Yeah lets keep quiet since our women look like this....

>scandicucks showing how good looking their women are

good goyims, keep posting, i'll show this thread to my new friend mahmud, (found him lying face down on the beach earlier today) this will convince him to move in some scandi country.

i'll reassure him that "refugees are welcome" there

and this....

ALL OF THESE HUMANS ARE UGLY

Rate

"Meijer"

>MEYER

They kinda don't have majority blond hair though

fake blonde/10

Fake blonde/10

Would let her choke me during rough sex/10

Ha

A good portion are. And they arent slavs?

Literally

Mediterranean women are top tier though. Guess they are too swarthy looking for the shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4

mein neger

You are not Nordic based on what country you live in, no matter how badly you Swedes want muslims to be real Swedish natives.

Emma Roberts is cute, but that blonde hair + dark eyebrows is doing her no favors at all.

>tfw I1

Looks too much like Elijah Wood when she smiles

Wow, such a punchable face.

>slavs are subhuman
>blonde hair is exclusively nordic trait

Well fuck now I cant unsee it.

I can feel the cringe in my chest when they do "cute" stuff like this. I can't even watch the whole thing. Annoying, and childlike.

Why do they do it?

When did I say Slavs were sub-human?

Blond hair & Blue eyes is exclusively Nordic traits, yeah.

Finns beauty is limitless, you low tier fuck ups

elijah is better desu

>Blond hair & Blue eyes is exclusively Nordic traits, yeah.
[citation needed]

Paternal: R1a1a

Maternal: U4c1

95% Scandinavian markers
4% British/Irish markers
1% Finnish markers

>Finnish

Time to neck myself.

Baltikum and russians are nords? Lol

Did you just assume her gender?

see, this proves that romanians are subhumans. székely magyars are whiter than them, even though they're the most racially pure ( aka "mongol" ) Hungarians

Yep

No obviously not, i mean do you understand how to read the fucking chart? It says % and its a reason the further you go away from Scandinavia the lower the % becomes.

It's because people can mix, and move around. The DNA is Nordic.

That's why you don't see some random "90% blonde hair & blue eyes" in the middle of russia

So my neighbour is nordic because she is blonde and blue-eyed. Holy shit senpai.

Thanks doc

Yes

>That's why you don't see some random "90% blonde hair & blue eyes" in the middle of russia
You literally do, idiot.

Based on this map alone you could assume the "nordics" are slavs who went to Scandinavia not the other way around.

Are you being sarcastic, I can't tell, because this is like really basic logic comprehension.

Ask her to take a genetic test so you can see for yourself.

>sweden
>blonde

well wow i guess i'm nordic too then!
>the more you know

Oh, where?

Where in Russia does 90% have blond hair, tell me.

Are you literally fucking retarded?