Opinions on The Beatles?

You can't deny that their music is good except for John Lennon's Imagine.

George Harrison was clearly the most based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8jOhqOsouM
youtu.be/FDDnuhbDFeY
youtube.com/watch?v=Obukg_6thhE
youtube.com/watch?v=unb3m_6ceZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ty3YnWN80
thebeatlesneverexisted.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s
youtube.com/watch?v=JNS_SUmCJm4
youtube.com/watch?v=T_QXc5duq-4
youtube.com/watch?v=SImHi16cwqc
youtube.com/watch?v=V4YSysUn-Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>their music is good
lmao

Not Cred Forums related, go bring your greasy jabba the hut burger ass to Cred Forums.

The Beatles are overrated. They're pop rock, the boy band of their era. If you're going to "DUDE 60s LMAO" at least post something good desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8jOhqOsouM

>implying music is good

Japanese listen to them too much and it's always hey Juden.

>>>mu

Yes they're overrated, but if youre claiming they arent good youre a pretentious prick. Yes they're pop rock, their also progressive rock (and experimental rock, hard rock, punk rock, etc..). Yes theyre the boy band of their era... prior to revolver, I dont think you really know what youre talking about.

youtu.be/FDDnuhbDFeY

entry level art pop. The best Beach Boys stuff blows them away

Soft rock shit is the biggest pussifier known to man. You want to know why there are so many trannies an pussy men? The Beatles. You want to know why liberal culture has plagued the west? The Beatles

Oh look, another youngster discovered the Beatles and joined the circlejerk.

Nope, they were propagators of the hippie movement (especially John Lennon) which became a watered down way to look and seem like "yourself" but in reality was just conforming to a certain image/lifestyle. The Beats had some interesting ideas on personal freedom and art, but the hippie movement raped and de-legitimized all of those ideas.

I heard a conspiracy theory that they were propped up by the government or alphabet agency, since it was difficult to believe a bunch of retarded burnouts from that part of town could put forth such a revolution

Beach Boys got fucked over with them coming to the states

>the boy band of their era. I

>Yes theyre the boy band of their era.

at least you left out the "manufactured" part.

three of them had been together for about 8 years before they started recording. name any other "boy band" that wasn't a bunch of cute guys who could sing but were worthless otherwise. and had basically no history before they were "discovered".

John and Paul wrote a lot of pop rock and they wrote a lot of more advanced stuff. Name any other "boy band' that wrote more than 2 songs, both of them pop schlock.

The Beatles music is dated, but then it's half a century old. But to denigrate what they did and the talent they had is just stupid. There's no reason for young people to like their music, but don't say shit that has no basis in reality.

and the fifth beatle was not pete best, he was George Martin, the producer who helped create their sound as much as any of them.

Boring girly bullshit. The Doors were 10x better.

>if youre claiming they arent good youre a pretentious prick.
No I just have taste. I'll gladly be pretentious if that means acknowledging the Beatles are garbage desu.

are you joking?
My dad got so much pussy by being a beatles fan and playing their shit on acoustic guitar.
every song is about love
pussy magnet material

are you joking?
My dad got so much pussy by being a beatles fan and playing their shit on acoustic guitar.
every song is about love
pussy magnet material

They were a good band and had some good songs.

They were in the right place at the right time, there were a ton of bands just like them at the time.

For all their popular songs they had a lot of shit too.

I think only edgelords hate them.

>I think only edgelords hate them.
Also people who value music as an artform, pretty sure they hate The Beatles too.

>my dad was a filthy fucking degenerate hedonist hippy

wow u sure showed him

Owwww, i cut myself on that edge

You should be listening to you're own national Heros like franzl lang not hippie shit

>if you like manufactured pop rock that's largely responsible for the deconstruction of a lot of music as we know it you're edgy

Wew lad. Ignoring your stupidity the krauts make good music though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Obukg_6thhE

if you don't like**

Coming from Canada, the same country that brought us Justin Bieber and Nickleback
>kek

>my tastes are simply too evolved for so-called 'music' such as The Beatles

>manufactured
What does that even mean? They wrote their own songs.

All thanks to the Beatles setting the ground for pop music. Thanks, England!
Also from Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=unb3m_6ceZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ty3YnWN80

Beatles are the best band and possibly musicians of all time. If you fall for the "overrated" meme you've probably only heard 3 of their songs

the beach boys just took what they were doing before the british invasion, then did the same thing harder and more elaborately afterward to try to compete. they failed to adapt and... you must not have listened to the Beatles best stuff.

name one other band that could play at that level of polish, live, with all four members singing in harmony, in 1963.

They as in their studio musicians and producers wrote all of their songs

Paul wouldn't play ball and had to be knocked off, fuggin faggo

Fuck off weebo, shouldn't you be jerking off to a 7 year old banging an octapus rn? Only good band from your country was Rush and they're pretty low tier classic rock

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art.

Nickleback said they were influenced by the fucking Beatles.

It's like Bieber being influenced by you're fucking retarded "thug" culture.

Thanks gain America.
Im glad our "yugeee" celebraties move south.

Richard Starkey = Jew
John Lennon = Look at his curved nose in the 68-70. It's suspicious.
Paul McCartney = married Jewess Linda Eastman, and may have Jew blood as well
George Harrison = If not part-Jew, then Jew stooge promoting alternative religions and multiculturalism

Also, pic related, wtf?

thebeatlesneverexisted.com/

>Rush
>good
Pfffahahahahahahahahahahahaha Holy fucking shit are you really this clueless? I'm wiping tears from my eyes, are you really this dumb? Ahahahahahahaha. Rush is fucking garbage mate. Never, EVER, talk about music until you've actually explored it. The fact that you posted almost makes me think it's a waste of time even trying with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s

Lol three of them are Irish and ringo was just ringo

>a leaf
In his prime Neil Peart in could play the drum parts from the computer generated song you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNS_SUmCJm4

That's the story. I still like their music, but it may have all been a trojan horse to ruin western society. But, really, look at Lennon's nose, and think about his promotion of race-mixing.

>computer generated
Are you one of those twelve-year olds who think music has to come from "REAL INSTRUMENTS", lad? All that matters is how the music sounds in the end, and there's electronic groups like Tangerine Dream from Germany for example, who's music are almost entirely made on computer, that are on par with some of the best classical pieces. I'd love to see your beloved pop rock Beatles compare to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_QXc5duq-4

Not to mention that there's nothing special about playing drums that fast, regardless. If you want to be technical, there's drummers from shitty grindcore/brutal death metal bands that are faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=SImHi16cwqc

Lefty faggots.

Lenon's son is pretty red pilled though.

are you one of those 12 year olds who think music has to be unpopular and inaccesible to be good?

Not really. Tangerine Dream is very popular, actually. They're considered one of the fathers of modern electronic music, and pioneers.

Satanic communist that made mediocre music for drug addled degenerates with an inflated sense of self importance.

sounds like a bad sci-fi track. how the hell this is comparable to ''the best classical pieces'' is beyond me, and beyond just about everyone but you.

I bet you love vocaloid faggot.

Also if someone knows a little about it please post about the occult and all that sinister stuff, I find that shit fucking fascinating.

>vocaloid
But I don't. I have taste.

Actually, they arguably pioneered the sound used in classic sci-fi movies.

>is beyond me, and beyond just about everyone but you.
Critics have compared Tangerine Dream to 20th century classical music plenty of times.

Have my favourite classical piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=V4YSysUn-Bk