Where to put the next billion people?

youtube.com/watch?v=lpQTni1wF0E

Ah yes because destroying the Amazonian and African rainforests rather than promoting stricter and more efficient birth control is the right way to go.

>Norway
Unsuitable

jeg kommer hjem.

finland is very cold also dark donut come please.

>Central africa is very rich in natural resources and fits the bill perfectly

but is full of niggers so ...yeah.... what are you gonna do....

I think that if sub saharan africa had anyone living there other then niggers those people would probably rule the world

nope, we're full.

Saudi Arabia or Israel.

>Where to put the next billion people?

Classic Sweden

Of course! If there's anything the world needs more of, it's black people. We need to flood the entire planet with blacks so they can mismanage all of the natural resources in an area, practice massive scale slash and burn agriculture, and create crowded, polluted slums as far as the eye can see while popping out 15 kids a piece that will be supported by produ- I mean, racist people half a world away.

Then, when they completely exhaust the resources of the area they're living in and crash their own economies/government through sheer mass ineptitude, they can come and breed uncontrollably on other continents (mostly just Europe and N. America) on the taxpayer's dime! It's a win win!

>Far Northern qld in Australia
>Suitable
Hahaha what?

How about up your ass. There's plenty room.
>sage all fag threads.

>Half of China
>Unique species which need protection

Kek, they're working on "solving" that problem.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL YOU FUCKING SHTSKINS

300 million in Sweden, 700 in Germany.

>Europe population density is already high
wir schaffen das

FUCK OF YOU CAN'T PUT ANY MORE IN AUSTRALIA WE'RE FUCKING FULL.

Europe is very full. Sorry

Fuck off we're full.

>destroying the forest of norther usa and canada

FUCK OFF SWEDEN

Urbanization is the solution. Build commieblocks in africa. There

>Chop down rainforest
>put niggers there

Why ?
Just make Africa better if you can.
The African land mass is fucking gigantic, much bigger than pictures make it out to be.

>whole of Finland somewhat suitable

NO!

WE ARE ALREADY FULL ENOUGH

>i live in a unsuitable area

:(

>Where to put the next billion people?
I hear Antarctica is rich in minerals and exotic large birds and sea mammals
Sounds like a no brainer to me

Put the upcoming googles and muzzies in hell please.

FUCK OFF

>promoting stricter and more efficient birth control
You're delusional.

>Wanting to fill Latin America with shitskins and han Chinese
I don't want my country to become the next Bangladesh.

Fuck off, we're full. Especially in all those yellow areas. No room there.

Why the sea of course.

WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF, NO "SOMEWHAT SUITABLE" SHIT HERE

my favourite part is that Sweden is yellow

>Sweden
>YES!!!!!!!

lol why OP we can fit all the population into 1/4 of california whats the problem :DD

While I find this "lets get one billion more people and put them on earth somewhere' premise retarded, I do like that the core message of this /r/dataisbeautiful-tier infographic is "fuck off, Europe's full".

>South East United States
>Louisiana being the most habitable

Hahahahaha, Boudreaux said now how bout chu dun try to brings dem new folk aroun des parts. Imma say it right again now, wes full. Wes has dem swamps now yahurd? Der ain no libbin in dem swamps now round hur. Nows if yoo dun kno how to lib on da fissin trawlur yoos gun be fin.

I don't get how anyone can say we don't have a population problem. Maybe we don't if you're only concerned about your generation alone and not the survival of the human race beyond a couple hundred more years.

Aluminum foil, plastic wrap, cheap plastic containers, utensils, metal and plastic mixing bowls, appliances, cars, all kinds of cheap plastic gimmicks from China and Hong Kong that have no business existing, the dumb shit you bought this year that will be outmoded and replaced again next year... The list goes on and on. Resources are finite. How is this sustainable with an ever increasing planetary population?

RECOLONIZE AFRICA TIME!

put them in ovens

Accurate sarcasm.

When will that targeted sterylisation supervirus get released, I wonder.

Into ovens of course.

>Tibet
>Siberia
>Canadian interior
>the fucking Amazon
>suitable for habitation
what the fuck am I reading

We are in the deadspace timeline. PLANET CRACKERS WHEN.

>Where to put the next billion black muslims

Fuck off we are full

We have to bore a hole into a parallel Berenstein universe where C3PO's legs are both gold and steal their resources.

kek

FUCK OFF
WE ARE FULL

Middle Tennessee here. From OP's map it looks like a large swath of Tennessee is available for settlement. This area is in dire need of the culture and spirit that diversity would bring. These counties are basically empty: Lewis, Lawrence, Wayne, Marshall, Giles, Perry and Hickman. The people who do inhabit these counties now are few and extremely uneducated and would not mind at all if there were to be a sudden influx of up to 2 million immigrants from around the word (especially of the Islamic faith)! I think it would be great for this area!

As a Tennessee native you must have known what Copperhill looked before is was reseeded. That is the amount of kebab removal North Georgians will unleash on your Caliphate.

I'm not native, I moved from Cali. I've never heard of Copperhill. I have been to North Georgia before, a place called Blairsville, and I can honestly say that the region could use a few more dark-skinned people.

Its gotta be Canada.

I mean Canada is the second largest country(by area) in the world but the population 35 million people. Its crazy. Compare that to US, which is the third largest in the world, but with a population of 318 million people. Canada is seriously under-populated.

Honestly, with all the black lives things going on, US should just send a bunch of niggers over to canada to reduce their minority population a bit. India, us pajeets, are also over-populated, we can send some of our people to canada as well. Canada has got a ton of natural resources to support a big influx of population as well. It all works out.

Canada is the prime candidate for the next billion. No doubt about it.

Isn't Indian highly arable and very suitable place to live? Just the population is extremely large, why not just holocaust the poo in loos?