Reminder the only reason you support Trump is because of racism

Prove me wrong. Cred Forums only supported Trump because he said WALL at the beginning of his run.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/comparing-2016-presidential-tax-reform-proposals
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/fbi-director-cheryl-mills-classified-information-computer/
daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/
thehornnews.com/fbi-ordered-exonerate-hillary-costs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>National Borders = Racism
Your ethnicity doesn't fucking matter on this point. Whoever you are, you should be vehemently against importing third worlders to compete with you and drive down wages.

>Your ethnicity doesn't fucking matter on this point.

Yeah that's why Trump wants to build a border wall around Canada.

Same thread, different day.

Canada has a high standard of living, you dumbfuck.

Execute yourself.

CTR shit thread sage and hide

All shitty countries just magically happen to be brown.

My personal experience (in suburban PA) is that guys that look like the dude on the left have hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank, paid off cars and mortgages, a pension, and kids in college. Why does everyone assume that people who look like that are poor?

Guy on the left looks like he works an honest job and keeps himself fed.

The person who made that image apparently thinks that they and every single one of their friends are going to be successful artists who aren't in direct competition with one another. In the liberal dream, there's always another role in the musical to cast and there's always another website to design so fuck anybody who knows how to use a hammer.

I will vote for anyone who lowers my taxes and I'm a single step up from the guy on the left.

Same. I knew a lot of guys who look like that and owned a big house, a boat, and an RV worth at least a quarter million. Most of them were from professions considered "blue-collar," e.g. semi-truck owner-operator, electrician. And they were generally very Republican.

>All shitty countries just magically happen to be brown.

Mexico is a high developed nation. Educate yourself.

>suburban PA)

Where do you live? What county?

taxfoundation.org/comparing-2016-presidential-tax-reform-proposals
Gary Johnson - no specific proposal.
what a day to be a libertarian!

2 can play at that game.

All the white immigrants in the USA have to get out. Natives need to close the border.

All the liberals fleeing Trump aren't going to Mexico either.

yeah no i totally agree, detroit is doing fucking splendid after 50 years of liberals! it's a petri dish of home grown libertarian economy. #imwithher

>All the liberals fleeing Trump aren't going to Mexico either.

Who is fleeing? He's gonna gonna win you racist idiot.

>detroit is doing fucking splendid after 50 years of liberals!

You mean the Detroit controlled by a Republican governor and GOP legislature since the takeover by the emergency manager law?

I never knew Libya and Syria were as developed as China and Russia. What a lucky and prosperous people

>! it's a petri dish of home grown libertarian economy. #imwithher

It is. Detriot is an example of the failure of neoliberal economics.

>country is controlled by cartels
>can't even drink the fucking water
>so many of its citizens just hop the border because their country is so shit
(((Who))) could have possibly made this?

>Implying I would even vote for Trump
It would have been beause I cant vote for pic related anymore

But Hillary is also white.

OP BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER HE CANT PRO TIP YOU CANT PROVE ME WRONG REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DESU FAMPAI

>t. white trash

Incest is hot.

What's wrong with racism? You're right, I recognize there are differences between the races, and I realize that some races are better at certain things than other races. I recognize that if you change America's demographics, you change America. I recognize that a population of latin americans will turn the US into latin america. I recognize that diversity + proximity = conflict. I have read the studies which prove diversity is not a strength but actually the complete opposite of a strength:
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

So instead of calling me names that don't hurt my feelings like a 5 year old or demented Marxist, why don't you tell me what's wrong with racism

Cheryl Mills Had Classified Information On Her Computer

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/fbi-director-cheryl-mills-classified-information-computer/

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS

daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/

FBI ordered to exonerate Hillary ‘at all costs’

thehornnews.com/fbi-ordered-exonerate-hillary-costs/

>sage