Why do you take credit for what other people did, just because you're the same race?

Why do you take credit for what other people did, just because you're the same race?

Why would you give what your ancestors handed down to you, to maintain and improve, to another race?

Fuck off jamal svensson

Why do you inherit the same house as your dad built just because he's your own family???!

Check mate pol btfo how wil they ever recover

That wasn't what I asked

It's about personal pride and achievement, no siphoning out of others.

If it's about personal pride and achievement why is the solution always to move to the west and take instead of improving your own country?

What the fuck are you talking about?

What you asked is a bullshit strawman. No one personally takes credit for what their ancestors did, genuinely.
I'll admit some may SAY it like that. But it's not what they mean.

Now, why do other races have a claim to our collective inheritance? Our wealth and civilization?
Particularly when they can't even maintain it. If they could: their ancestors would have handed similar down to them.

Why do refugees siphon from the West instead of making their own way?

My ancestors worked hard for what my people has. It was a painstaking journey through which they suffered to make sure their children could have a better future, constantly improving technology to feed more people, cure disease, travel and most importantly make it available to the public so we can enjoy all the benefits of modern society. I have pride in my people as a whole knowing that they worked so hard. I didn't build it, but what I can do is live up to that and work as hard as they did for my descendants and give back to my people for their hard work.

Because you have a thousand times better standard of living...?

Why would you ask me that?

So if one group of people is a thousand times better than another group, why can't you be proud of that?

why do i get blamed for what my ancestors did?

I dont, but dont blame me for things I didnt do either

Good question.

Why do googles expect us to take reaponsibility for what other people did just because we are the same race?

If we don't deserve the credit for our history and our ancestors accomplishments why do we apologies and reparations for it?

I don't
everyone can set themselves on fire for all I care
>I know, I know, I'm edgy

Why do blacks cry and riot about what happened to their distant ancestors?

point to when I said that? Provide proof somewhere from the last 34 years.

this is bait, but whatever

being proud of being white isn't about taking credit for past actions of white people, it's about knowing that we have the superior culture. it's about being proud that we don't chimp out, that we don't create things like BLM, that we don't commit as much crime, that we are more intelligent on average - etc, etc, etc

>portugal isn't white

tanning is our national pastime cause there's literally nothing else to do, get over it

Because I can trace my family back to about a long ass time and know how they helped things.

For instance I have a bunch of people in my family who helped fight during the revolutionary war, from generals to volunteers ane statesmen etc. So I can be proud of my history and be nationalist and proud of my heritage because I know my family made an impact in changing to world.

No fathers to teach personal responsibility
Instead liberals have taught them to be victims, but also to have inflated egos

This is part of what I'm talking about.
All these fucking people do is yell "we wuz kangz" "we wuz queenz" and never actually making something out of themselves. Coasting on other people's achievements.
With niggers it's a bit different since their achievements are largely imaginary, but still the same principle.

I seriously don't get this. My ancestors fought for an independent Finland. One of my distant relatives was the president of Finland, but I don't feel "pride" in that.

I'm glad my ancestors did what they did so I can live a blessed life, but to take personal pride in something that you didn't do just reeks of weakness.

>Why do you take credit for what other people did, just because you're the same race?
Why do you blame me for what other people did, just because I'm the same race?

Have you ever thought that maybe there's a reason why there's a better standard of living?
>inb4 blaming whites

>I'm glad my ancestors did what they did so I can live a blessed life, but to take personal pride in something that you didn't do just reeks of weakness.
It isn't weak to recognize that ones family has done their duty in their country and overall life. I see it mainly as people taking pride in it because they see it as an example of how they want/should live their life as well.

Why do you think I'd blame you? I don't.

You sound really insecure.

I know, right? All these "we wuz kangz" people suck!

why should I be punished for what other people did, just because I am the same race?

Is Cred Forums retarded?

I don't. I just take what was given to me by my grandparents, parents and their forefathers. But I must set my gaze towards the future without forgetting where I stand.
The group you argue against is a group of misfits and baboons. Pay them no attention until they get violent. Then kill them.

180 rule, user. Thesis and antithesis. Only then can the synthesis be achieved. The glorious world where jews rule over the dumb goyim.
Or so they think, but it will be AI ruling over the foolish masses who get all their needs fulfilled by automated farms and factories.

And then we get the mouse Utopia project. The AI takeover won't be akin to the typical revolution. It won't use force. It will take over like the older slave machine, the clock.

Yeah it was you self-hating defeatist faggot.

Go be a traitor and a dishonor to your blood line on some other image board, get the fuck out.

Where can I get that suit case?

it very much is, sir

How am I dishonoring them, by not claiming their achievements as my own? Seems like the opposite.

I let my race take credit for it.

Border-collies are the smartest dog.

Anglo-saxons conquered the world.