Can someone explain me what happened with the Deutsche Bank ?

Can someone explain me what happened with the Deutsche Bank ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
history.com/topics/titanic
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews

Jews

Jews

Jews

Jews

As someone with a degree in economics, I've analysed the data and I've come to the conclusion that it's the Jews.

because thinking hurts my brain.

Jews

Christians

Jaws

c-c-c-combo breggar! 8====D

Nothing changed after 2008.This is just round 2

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

>Deutsche
>"Deutsch" means "German" in German
>???

Jews

obviously jews right?!?!?

Jew spotted

What round ?

Unsustainable leftists policies of the welfare state and printing money, causing inflation.

DB is just the first crack in the globalist's unsustainable system.

I would say the jews, but it's illegal in my country, so I don't do it :)

Someone bet a dollar they can train and house a negro. Then they ended up homeless. Jews.

The Jews denande Deutsche cough up a few trillion for the 2008 crisis. Even though they werent the ones responsible.
They want the world to enter into another recession or atleast put pressure on the US. Considerint the Saudis arw threatening to pull out their cash from US investments this puts the US at an imminenent risk of a crisis. Obama is going to be pressured into putting more boots on the ground in Syria for Saudi interest (as a concession) sparking a World War. This is the Jews endgame

*demanded

Jews, every time

Rofl

this is a good leaf post

Mexicans

Payback from US about Apple's tax payment to EU

Jews

DB is not the same as ECB you dumb fuck

Quality thread.

So wait. Who was it?

kek

Death spiral incoming. I worked in shared services at Credit Suisse during the 2008 crisis. I saw this happen to Lehman and Bear, Stearns. Once this starts in an environment of uncertainty, all bets are off. Welcome back to Financial Crisis land.

jews

The infallible German master plan about the European economy somehow failed
Which is very amusing for a lot of people, myself included, but mostly the British

Death spiral imminent.

I never left bro
It is you whom I welcome back

I guess the "recovery" was all a sham, all along, wasn't it?

<
>Germany bank run
Oh am laffin
You just need more austerity lads, you will be fine

Merkel said no bailout.
Only suckers like us get austerity.

>minimum.jpg

Satan knows his own.

THE DOLLAR IS CRASHING. TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

The dollar? Oh right, today is the next postulated happening, don't we also lose the net to the UN as well?

>Can someone explain me what happened with the Deutsche Bank ?

Ever familiarized yourself with what happened to the Titanic?

>history.com/topics/titanic

>THE DOLLAR IS CRASHING. TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

The dollar is the world's safe haven. We are where everyone runs to when things are falling down.

SECRET JEWISH GRAPH THE ONLY ONE YOU NEED

-10 HERE WE COME

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

no, that would be the yen

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW TURN ON CNN

Christmas gift come early

A certain chosen people.

>leaf

But then the yen appreciates, Japan hurts, and it goes back down.

STOP RISING FFS THE JEWS ARE DOING THIS

Gold?

How can I profit of this?
Should I buy put options?

>Soros, Rothchilds and Rockefeller
Jews

They're criminals and all their shady shit has caught up with these fucks over the last years.

Heard some Financial "expert" from (((The Frankfurt School of Finance))) in the Radio who told me Not to worry. :^)

Everyone is cashing out from the DB. Everyone knew this would happen, especially after Brexit lol. If the refugees werent in Europe, the DB wouldnt be in free fall.

Guys, I got my paycheck from my student job today and I am at Deutsche. What shall I do? Take the money out?

Can someone explain why rage DOJ is targeting DBK to pay the 14bn $ fine?

I understand investors were already expecting that DBK would pay between 2-4bn but why are they not targeting US banks and other foreign banks like UBS, HSBC, etc?

Basically - why is DBK getting fined and not anyone else?

timing is everything

Lurk moar.

Same reason Volkswagen got targeted

Ten away from my believing you
Check em

I think that other banks were fined earlier

>Can someone explain why rage DOJ is targeting DBK to pay the 14bn $ fine?

Because few days earlier EU fined Apple for 13bn

Yeah you're right I just read somewhere that:
BAC: 16bn settlement
JPM: 13bn settlement
GS: 5.1bn settlement
C: 7bn settlement

Inception.

Memes aside:
Past 2000th they tried to become world largest Investment Bank, while not having expertise in it before.

They succeeded. Then 2008 came. Now is just followup of it. They are likely to stop investment operations at all and withdraw from investment market.

They are despite hype on Cred Forums unlikely to "fail" -just that their situation will hurt Germany and EU as DB holds lots of their assets. There does not seem to be direct help planned to salvage it.

Overall, german Commerzbank situation atm is more severe since there is chance lots of people would actually lose their money.

minimum?

>"Mantra-like attempts to calm things down from the government, regulators and Deutsche Bank itself are being seen by investors almost as a contrary indicator," analyst Clemens Bundschuh at LBBW bank said.

every time

So between this and the Saudis in the middle of dropping the dollar, China and Russia's gold puts them in a position of economic dominance.

Of course they are going to make unreasonable demands once things hit.

I am reminded a bit of the days just before WW1 for some reason...

>causing inflation.
A

(((Pure coincidence)))

I really, really, really hope another world war starts.
But I really need you to lose this one.
You know, take one for the team? Don't let your degeneracy rape the world again.

KEKING

Reminder that if a 2nd American civil war starts, Russia has already preemptively pledged its support for the rebels.

18 Billion Dollar fine by the US set the start.

is kill?

I'd say yes, but it wouldn't help. Shit's too entangled, there are no safe places to move your money to anymore.
Thanks globalism.

Those 1 and 2ยข coins are among the few things I don't like about Germany.

got rekt by ((((iceberg))))

LEAF

>tfw banks are so untrustworthy that their confidence in their fiscal security is what causes a run

>tfw american subversives are so corrupt that the former communists who planted them are willing to fund the opposition powers

Jews

TURN ON CNN

When do I get to pilot my giant halfgod cyborg with the soul of my dead mother?

americans are jewing and european company like they always do, they are even trying to jew airbus because of MUH FREE MARKET
meanwhile they dont want we tax americans installed in ireland