If someone like the emperor showed up, with his belief and government, would you follow him?

If someone like the emperor showed up, with his belief and government, would you follow him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3D1sW7tu6-s
youtube.com/watch?v=VrHhS5IkRR0
mega.nz/#!Y1903SiT!8wGFH5hj_lqGZlSTsX8GwhK2Vl5f67qhAXW4YtccdFc
youtu.be/0Vh_N8CpcL0
youtu.be/A33CBytuRwg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
orig15.deviantart.net/2053/f/2009/011/3/3/fuklaw__planetfall_by_gannadene.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do your own research, Satan.
NYPA, shitlord.

Is he an 8 foot tall Meso-American?

>implying we arent

Follow him where? To his golden lavatory pan?

>would you follow the man who shat out irreplaceable tech that allowed mankind to be the most dangerous race in the entire universe
>Only reason his government devolved into a dystopia is because he fucking died before he could guide mankind into being super psykers
Gee wiz sweden I dunno

Well the thing is,we're still stuck to this childish "left and right" spectrum. We still aren't one, we still follow primitive religions and die for them. We also follow ideologies and throw shit at each other for no good reason. The emperors belief is that there is man and woman, that we're nothing more but nothing LESS. The belief to serve mankind and only mankinds interests. The way we're going today it's just going to go back and forth with really fucking petty conflicts. A win here and a loss there, nothing much changes. I'm just growing tired of the small thinking in the world, we can do much better.

>Died
You fucking heretic.

Emperor was born in Anatolia. He's a roach..

Anatolia circa 3000 BCE, no turks then!

youtube.com/watch?v=3D1sW7tu6-s

Lack of common enemy

Yes, I wouldn't mind becoming a Thunder Warrior to purge religious people.

Anatolia was white and christian before muslims came.

yes but i would tell him to be a better father so that we dont have to deal with the horus heresy

If that's white then I'm Korean.

dudes supposedly the pinnacle of mankind in nearly every aspect.

frankly you could do a lot worse.

>childish "left and right" spectrum

Everyone that says this is a spiritual Swede. Any organization that is not explicitly right-wing will become left-wing over time.

I would gladly give my life for him. Now come on Satan, it's time for Antichrist!
He is Conan the Barbarian ffs.

No

Why would I be a slave to the imperium when Chaos is the only true answer

Kek is a literal Chaos god, innit.

No Fear! No Pity! NO REMORSE!

>joining chaos as an alternative to the empire
>not having TAU as the second choice
>when empire and tau are the top tiers factions so top tier that if they combined nothing would ever stop them , ever
youtube.com/watch?v=VrHhS5IkRR0

fucking gue'la

sorry famalan, papa nurgle is true love

Love the Emperor
for He is the salvation of mankind
Obey His words
for He will lead you into the light of the future
Heed His wisdom
for He will protect you from evil
Whisper His prayers with devotion,
for they will save your soul
Honour His servants,
for they speak in His voice
Tremble before His majesty,
for we all walk in His immortal shadow

Didn't they sterilize the humans and put them into ghettos/death labor camps?

Who says i dont already worship the true god?

>obvious imperial propaganda

;)

FAITH IS MY SHIELD

it is better to die for the emperor than to live for yourself

Glory to the god emperor

"I have so many things to complain about" would be the first thing he said to us

Traitors are sterilised and are to do forced labour until death.

Otherwise Humans who live under the T'au empire are literally year 2000 Earth tier.

I AM THE HAMMER

>implying Cred Forums isnt chaos cultists.

Just replace KEK with tzeench.

No. If I wanted to become a cog in a machine, I'd be just fine with the current state of affairs.

Only in a non-canon ending of a less-than canon videogame in a very specific planet that rebelled against them twice.
Under Imperial Management they would had been put in the pyre the first time.

Suppose so, I kinda think he was Jesus so that's why he abolished all other religions because they mistook the interpretation of God incorrectly (Even Christianity strangely).

If he could prove himself to be the Messier and he was actually not a phoney then sure might as well. Life under the Emperor pre Horus Heresy was pretty comfy.

I AM THE SWORD IN HIS HAND

Eldar or get the fuck out

Don't.

>eldars
>a race responsible for the birth of one of the chaos god

no thank you

It's simple. We gas the joos.

Finns would be thrown into a furnace and forgotten.

Vade anglo

Yeah, we worship Trump already.

We have one allready!
Historical make is Vladimir Putin, but chaos followers call him Huj'Lo.

Post-Emperor Imperium is better desu.

>implying we're not responsible for the birth of a chaos god

>pretty comfy
>grimdark
>comfy

Game humans are germanic

Why? For not being collectivists like you dumb aryans? Our word for slave comes from the word Aryan. (Orja).

I would follow him in a heartbeat, into the stars and beyond.

I sure hope you'd agree, user.

Why is Ahriman a badass?

It would be better than what we have now, thats for sure.

REMINDER:

You are not ready for service to the Emperor until you get one of pic related.

In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.

Yo bbs
I have a warp tulpa only i can see
Come at me

Probably not. The Emperor's backstory fulfills a lot of prophecies concerning Revelations, and I wouldn't take the risk to my immortal soul on the chance that he wasn't the anti-Christ as he began performing miracles and uniting mankind.

>mfw this thread
You know, you guys are better at killing hope than any leftist or kike.

Yes, though I think his complete ban on religion, then subsequent purging of any information involving Chaos, was a ridiculously poor decision. I appreciate that he thought that one day every human could become as great as he is but they just plain can't. He perceived religion as contrary to reason and logic but forced an agenda of complete disregard of Chaos as an actual threat. He basically traded one form of ignorance for another and the Imperium and the galaxy are a fucked to death pile of shit because it his choice.

always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

>He perceived religion as contrary to reason and logic

Actually the imperium turned into a death pile of shit because of horus.

Horus was a selfish bratty cunt who drank the chaos koolaid and proceeded to single handedly destroy the imperium, because he and some other legions (cough cough thousand sons) didn't fucking listen to him.

Sure the thou-sons did it with good intent, but the emperor knew what was happening anyway.

The Horus Heresy, as Ron Paul quotes:
>"why didn't you listen?"

Dark Angels are totally not traitors and remained absolutely loyal to the emprah during the Horus Heresy. Any insinuation to the contrary is extra heretical and totally not true.

But Horus was just an ubermensch. You servitors can't understand.

The Emperor is the perfect example of Antichrist, so probably not.

He's also a fedora faggot that has the foresight of a mole.

Read "The Last Church".

>Faith=Religion
Shut up you mongol fuck,not getting enough (You's)?

I would like to have a physical copy of this one

mega.nz/#!Y1903SiT!8wGFH5hj_lqGZlSTsX8GwhK2Vl5f67qhAXW4YtccdFc

No.
He sounds too much like a commie fuck.
Forced atheism? Check. Cult of personality? Check. Wants to rule the world? Check.

Yes.
Praise be.

>not realising the giant advantages and security for the whole galaxy the merging of both empire would do

this is why the galaxy is still a shithole

How antichrist? Does that mean chaos is christianity?

Antichrist, false messiah, false "englightened", false Christ. Read biblical references about the Antichrist. The Emperor is THE Antichrist.

Chaos is chaos, christianity is dead by the end of "The Last Church".

>shut down a church
>the emperor proved how the church was just praying to him all along
>priest goes nuh uh
>decides to suicide in the church
lmao

Horus was a fucking beta boi who cucked his entire imperium for a taste of power.

Sanguinus and Guilliman are far more Ubermensch. Especially the fact they're both blonde haired and blue eyed.

Begone with your superstitions heretic.

All blame is on the emperor. He created the Thundewarriors, cast them aside when He was done with them.
Same were to happen with the space marines. He is a renegade chaos god, but a boring one

Love and inmortality. And unending joy.

Nurgle is the only power in 40k that loves its subjects.

this makes me feel great

If christianity is dead, why do you use its mythology still?

Thunder warriors were space marines you fucking cunt.

>I'm getting mad at people who don't know the 40k lore as much as I do

>why do I bother.

No. I'd rather follow Chaos. In particular, Nurgle. He fits with my Taoist beliefs the most.

Everything begins, and everything ends. Death awaits us all and we should embrace it. Just let Papa Nurgle take care of everything, after all, he's the only one who truly cares about you. The imperium will send you to die for an Antichrist who no longer even functions.

Nothing lives forever.

He was banning religion because he wanted to remove the chaos gods sources of power, he didn't know that each of the chaos gods pulled their power from emotion/actions and not prayer. Besides their evil based emotions the chaos gods also represented other things. Khorne is also the God of honor and justice, Tzeentch is is hope, Nurgle the God of nature and love, and slaanesh is pleasure (anywhere from sex to anything that makes people happy).

NatSoc Mexico sounds comfy as fuck

>Tau
>an empire

Because it isnt dead by the time the Emperor shows up in the Last Church of Tera.

Just because something isnt anymore does that mean that thing has never been? Can't you talk about something that was and isnt anymore? you can.

What is your point?

HERESY

>literally have the worst codexes and get rofl stomped by almost every Imperial and Xenos faction.
All powerful my ass.

Your flag should mean you should know what you just wrote us wrong and you should feel bad. Whats next, boudicca was black?

The Emperor fights without rest against the dark forces of the immaterium.
You'll be purged soon Chaos spawn.

But Nurgle will prevent you from dying

>Nazi's rule England
>Still named England

Germans still know their betters.

yes an empire

AYO HOL UP

Thunder Warriors were NOT space marines m8.

>living forever
>not being called to the Emperor's side

Shut up swe-cuck, I bet you fucking like Eldar.

Or Grey Knights.

Oh wait, you're Swedish, so you'll un-ironically like the Space Wolves.

The Thunder Warriors were the genetically-engineered warriors of Terra, they are genetically engineered warriors. Like space marines.

Thunder warriors are considered the FIRST iteration of fucking space marines, please, shut up.

No they were the progenitors of the Space Marines, larger, stronger, faster and more destructive. The Emperor in his wisdom decided that he could not control them once the Unification Wars was complete since they were created only for war and there would be no place for them in peace. He had to destroy them.

A shitty tiny empire so irrelevant and small most of the galaxy doesnt even know about them.

The Rak'Gol, a race that doesnt even have any miniatures, is much, much bigger that the shitty Tau

Well, i disagree with everything you write. You're poorly formulated and boring.

Many will be pissed off by this but the Emperor is a literal Turkroach.

He was born in Anatolia

I'm gonna' have to stop you right there on the Eastern Fringe, four-fingers.

But Ultrafags are best friends with the shitty Tau

>so irrelevant

indeed so irrelevant that they are expanding more and more and have the most Advanced technology of the whole galaxy meaning they dont relly on thousand year old technology that can be barely repaired and take months to build cause it need thousand of rituals by priest before it can come out of the factory

It's actually implied that the Emperor knew that the Horus Heresy was going to happen all along, including his terrible wounding at the hands of Horus. He had dealing with the cabal in the past(who describe him as "Hyper-Brilliant but Wayward") but went through with his plan ANYWAY. Why? because the alternative would have probably meant the extinction of Humanity.Also, who knows what he did once he went through that portal to gain his god-like powers on Molech. Maybe bargains with the Chaos Gods were made? maybe he tried to utsmart the Chaos Gods at their own game? who knows?

Immediately!

I like chaos, Word bearers to be exact.
Now you confuse me. You say now the thunderwarriors were like space marines, this is by definition not The space marines. you got an islamist as mayor of London, dont say sweden is more cucked than you.

I'll worship whoever lets me blow up the most stuff

>Totalitarian
>Religious
>Fascist
>Secret police
>Common men live under horrid conditions
>Kill everything not human or human enough

No

The pace at which they are expanding is slow and irrelevant because they dont even have warp travel.

They also dont have the best technology by far. Why dont they have warp travel then? why do they suck so much at close combat then? why do they need allied races like the kroot then?

Nah, only briefly.

Like all Imperium and Tau/Eldar alliances, they last for around 5 minutes to destroy a greater threat before they start slapping each other's shit again.

i think in the lore he was born in 8000bc, would roaches even exist back then?

>he doesn't like greyknights

pleb

also, the Emperor once told an astropath during the events of the Heresy "Sometimes the only victory you can have is not letting the enemy win" or something along those lines. Said astropath had seen the Emperor's fate and said " But your going to die." to which the Emperor replied " I know"

Boy, I would've liked to see Aristotle's face when the Goths shrecked a Greco-Roman army at Adrianople

You're absolutely correct. Emp wrong about very few things but when he was wrong he was super fucking wrong. It was a horrendously costly oversight on his part.

Point is, you can't hold people to an impossibly high standard and then not give them all the tools they need to reach said standard. As the champion of human superiority, he fell into the trap of believing that mankind isn't bound by instinct. That's why half the Primarchs fell to Chaos and that's why mankind turned him into the head deity of a galaxy spanning cult.

Noone likes that mayor.
>I seriously wonder how he got in.

And Thunder warriors are the first "try" of the emperor's vision of the adeptus astartes. Even if he didn't like them, I highly doubt he'd actively go to the lengths like the [uncited sources] on lexicanum, where they say it's a conspiracy and the emperor killed them all off.

No, he simply didn't make more of them. Why would you make more of a genetically engineered soldier if it doesn't do what you want it to, and if it has a genetic wasting disorder?

What people should be asking is: Are the current space marines what the emperor wanted? What if there was a newer, better variation to come after?

We just don't know.

>Matt Ward visits Sweden.

Who are you to second-guess the will of the Emperor? His plans are for Him and Him alone to know. It is enough for us to know that his grand designs for the galaxy unfold as he has foreseen, and the colossal arrogance displayed by those who claim to act in his name is both dangerous and tantamount to heresy.

But why the fuck did he not tell the Primarchs and other subjects about Chaos?

Things could have been easy.

During a period when it was colonized by Greeks.

The emperor may act like he knew everything. He is the leader of an entire species after all, no time to lose face.
Or it's all part of the plan to be reborn once enough psykers have been fed him

>the tau have developed a way to actually go to other planets without having to go into the warp , they have a way safer way to move their army
>they suck at close combat cause their body isnt as strong as any of the other major races and they know it , wich is why they put everything into lasers (tought they could turn their commander armors into close quarter killing monsters)
>they use the kroots cause they are part of their empire now , just like how they use human that joined them , why only use your main race when you have several race Under your rule ? when the empire barely use any of their mutant human races like the felinids into battle

I share the feels

Multicultralist fag.

I like to think he was born in Pergamon, tying in with the "Throne of Satan" (the altar) that is there.

The Antichrist may be Lucifer, chaos god of light and illumination.

They don't have warp travel because they're filthy xenos who don't have the Emperor's light guiding them.

>Tau
>Relevant
>Not fucking gay

AND YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE!

>Or it's all part of the plan to be reborn once enough psykers have been fed him
This. Illuminati master race reporting in, those cucks in the Inquisition can get fucked

>when empire and tau are the top tiers factions so top tier that if they combined nothing would ever stop them , ever

"Combine" forces with Xenos filth? This is heresy.

>Any organization that is not explicitly right-wing will become left-wing over time.

Like the Mormon church.

Oh the irony. In the final war many will perish for the false doctrines in which they believe - "the antichrist" - the bible makes no mention of "the antichrist" or the aesthetic ideals he is prescribed.Millions, if not billions, will die fighting God incarnate, because they'll believe he is the "antichrist".

to quote from the Path of Heaven
" The Lie has always been Present...right from the start. We preached the Imperial Truth to the masses, yet employed sorcerers and mutants to guide us through the heavens, and practiced the very arts we pretended did not exist to sustain them.That was the great lie, and I could not endure that. It could never have lasted. And so here is the question-why was it allowed to happen?" -The Khan

No, he's a globalist

>Cred Forums is oldar
hol up so are u sayin
that 99% of us will die in an apocalypse and the rest will become evil transhuman vampires?

>not wanting Superior , non warp and mass fast produced technology instead of thousand year old crap
>not wanting your imperial guard to have actual good guns and not flashlight
>not wanting the average Citizen to actually live a decent live

merging both empire will never happen cause if they did nothing could beat them and the lore would just end , but it would be the best outcome for the whole galaxy

If you dont travel through the warp you cant go fast or far, regardless of safety, because the galaxy is too fucking big.

If their technology is the most adanced, they should have found ways of overcoming their physical weakness, and they havent.

Their technology isnt by far the most advanced.

In fact I'd say the necrons have the most advanced technology

its simply a super jew new control system.

anything that deals with government, authority, religion, or money is a jewish trick.

>faith is evidence based
Literally what did he mean by that

well maybe not the most Advanced but its in the top 3 easly

Only in today's context. On the galactic scale, he's the complete opposite.

>le flashlight lasgun meme

lasguns have been proven to take an astartes head off.

Don't underestimate the firepower of a las firearm.

>not wanting the average citizen to actually live a decent life

Implying the imperium is always shitty, all the time, on every planet, on every city.

Jesus christ.

In the novel Outcast dead you get to meet the last thunderwarrior, he says his body is breaking down by design.

And no, the emperor would probably let his sons and space marines die eventually. Or He was looking for a way out of the galaxy to begin with, only using humanity as a vehicle.

"My Father was neither a monster nor a simpleton. He dis a thing only because it had to be done. Perhaps he could have explained more, but I will not believe, even now, that there was not a reason for His choices." The Khan

Chaos even tricked the Alpha Legion by being the primeordial truth

Only remnants remain since the dark age of technology and age of strife. Even adeptus mechanicus dont understand machinery and wepons imperium uses. How could they have better drives than warp or anything? There is no invention in 40th millenium.

Open mind is like fortress, with its gates unbarred and open.

I AM HIS ROTTEN CORPSE ON THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

how many lasguns do you need to actually take an astartes head off ? lasguns are only efficients in unit numbers

> he says his body is breaking down by design.

He -THINKS- it is. he's being paranoid.

Fact is, they're just genetically unstable.

40k's not all conspiracies and "what if's" and "chaos is actually good" ...its really not, 40k is probably one of the single most clear-cut sci-fi settings next to star wars when it comes to who's bad and who's good.

Well, i disagree with everything you write. You're poorly formulated and boring.

where would we follow a bag of bones that never gets off his gold toilet?

I believe one lucky shot, where a guardsman was holding down the trigger managed to have the lasbeam take the marine's head off because it got in between the ceramite, around the neck.

Literally a 1 in a million shot, granted, but it still happened.

Lasguns are more than capable to kill any/all enemies of the Imperium, the problem is that the hurried conscripts hardly get any training.

Only if we would also colonize and rule outer space

Humanity is not the most dangerous race in 40k nor is its technology.

The Great Crusade was the Imperium basically being in the right place at the right time with most possible contenders either being out of the picture for one reason or another. Eldar got wrecked by Slaanesh. Necrons, bar the Silent King and the Triarchs, were asleep, the Tyranids were likely in the void between galaxies. Orks weren't unified. Any human opposition couldn't muster the manpower or resources to stop the Imperium from eventually steamrolling them.

It's also vague what technology he actually created.

The supposed reasoning for getting rid of religion is that it's basically a tool that Chaos at some point will use to its own ends, if not being responsible for the creation of it.

Telling people about Chaos is frankly idiotic because humanity is not a race like the Eldar which are either immune or resistant to the temptations of Chaos. You'd have people bargaining their souls for power and either not knowing or not caring about the possibility that they may be turned into Chaos Spawn or have their soul devoured by daemons. You'd also have people who'd refuse to use the already problematic Warp.

That is debatable

If you count the Craftworld Eldar and Dark Eldar as separate they're not top three.

The Imperium also has stuff from the Dark Age of Technology and such squirreled away which allows them to outrank the Tau if you're taking the broad view of things.

Tau are more technologically advanced on the small scale simply because there are less of them, they can't afford to just go with whatever is decent and have numbers make up for the rest like the Imperium and Orks do.

He's probable Malal
>Sacred number is dubs (11)
>Force of chaos, and destroyer of plans (globalists, etc.)
>Slowly gaining power, returning from non material plane
>Steals the power of other degenerate gods
>Followers, though few, have a great deal of power, and are usually loners
FOR THE RENEGADE GOD

You're so fucking damn confusing. Would the emperor really use a genetically unstable tool? I think not. Thunderwarriors were made to conquer earth. Space marines the galaxy. Next wave a universe or something, but chaos is up next

Only if there were actually a bunch of xenos in outer space that were a threat to humanity.

Bump

"In the end , I come back to the same place. My Father hated the lie as much as I did. He knew the Imperium could not last as long as its foundations were knee-deep in the warp. It was necessary to use these mutants and witches, but they could not be allowed to ensure. They would be passing tools, like the warriors of thunder that united Terra-blades that would grow blunt and be cast aside. We were always told that the Great Crusade was the end of things, and tall else was subordinate to it. I now believe this to be false. The Crusade was launched to give Him something he needed-knowledge, perhaps. Maybe forbidden, maybe lost, maybe xenos,maybe dragged from the aether. But after finding it He went back, and put into place his scheme of eternity, and for the first time since the Ages of Strife His mind was no longer turned towards his creations. Thus they wandered. Thus they fell." -The Khan

holy shit pence totally looks like a space marine. even in irl

It all went to shit because he couldn't pull the trigger on his favourite son who betrayed him.

They fought and the Emperor soaked mortal injuries while still trying to talk Horus around. Only in the end when he realized but one man would survive the fight, he simply ended it at will by annihilating Horus' mind telepathically.

So really what ruined everything (aside from Chaos) was being too soft with your kids.

Hmmmm , if only.....

The great Crusade was imperium trying to unify human worlds left from dark age of technology.

Eldar are not immune to chaos in fact it was them who created Slaanesh with their decadence. Slaneesh consumes every eldar that dies.

Pence is time-travelling Roboute Guilliman

>would the emperor use a prototype

GEE I DON'T KNOW NIGGER, WOULD HE?

of course he fucking would.

EVERY weapon of war has a prototype.

Even if it's considered a final version, something wrong is found out, and then it's improved.

I agree withyou're smoking something if you cannot pick up what i'm putting down.

When you tamper with genetic modifications, you cannot get something totally 100% perfect, it's stupid to think so.

The best the emperor could do is keep making new versions, and get them as good as possible.

Heck, even the current M.41 astartes have faults, genetic mishaps such as the black dragons, blood angels, etc.

Heck, even shit like the panzer tank went through multiple versions, where one seemed good enough and then there was another, then another improvement, then another.

>Lorgar didn't set Horus up to fall to chaos.

ITT: googles who don't /tg/

Nigger, do I have to mention Lorgar?

Lorgar was just someone who set the ball in motion, Horus pulled all the fucking shitfest strings.

Christ, autist.

to make a long story short, the Emperor is not and idiot or a monster. He is a being who is thousands of years old. Thus, his reasoning is incomprehensible to regular humans, even the Primarchs could only guess at his intent.

BL books are shit tier.

Horus is shit-tier too.

Erebus and Lorgar being entirely responsible for everything is lame as fuck as well.

Thunderwarriors were not prototypes, they were the appropriate took for the time and place. You dont use prototypes en masse in war.
The emperor overreached with the space marines tho.

He basically said there that Europeans are good at fighting but not good at organising or maintaining any form of control over large areas.

This is still true today.

The Emps is "the Star Child", the fifth Chaos God.

>you don't use prototypes en masses in war

my sides.

nah, there are some hidden gems in BL, lots of shit, true, but some do stand out.

Chaos god of what, exactly?

The four chaos gods are meant to be representative of the four horsemen.

You can't just throw a fifth in there.

Yes,
The 40kers are in constant doubt if their world was a joke

But emp is hostile to his chaos friends

Of light or "enlightenment". Of knowledge and thirst for conquest and glory / domination.

This ties in well with the biblical depiction of Satan and the tree of knowledge.

Humans are the lesser demons of the fifth chaos god

>be this moronic

But the enlightenment and of knowledge is tzeench.

And thirst for conquest and glory/domination is Khorne.

Stop grasping at straws, the Emperor is not a chaos god.

Like a nicer, less batshit crazy Malice?

Also, I believe the theory that the Emperor made some kind or bargain or stole some of the power/secrets/knowledge of the Chaos Gods, for both his own powers and in his creation of the Space Marines. It's implied that the Primarchs are more than just the result of super-science, that they were crafted from the warp as well.

>conquest, war, famine, death
>war, change, death/decay, lust
Hmm

>Would the emperor really use a genetically unstable tool?

He possibly would if he already knew that he was going to be working on better stuff meanwhile or in the future.

>The great Crusade was imperium trying to unify human worlds left from dark age of technology.

Yes, and not much proved to be a real impediment to it. Of the major races only Orks come to mind, there may be some humans or minor xenos mentioned in the HH books put out by Black Library or Forgeworld.

>Eldar are not immune to chaos in fact it was them who created Slaanesh with their decadence. Slaneesh consumes every eldar that dies.

Their actions and such gave birth to Slaanesh, but that was of their own accord and not by temptation from Chaos.

As far as I'm aware there are no recorded instances within recent lore of any Eldar giving into the temptation of Chaos. That points to them being both aware of what it is and able to resist its temptations for one reason or another.

Horus was responsible for getting things done, but it was ultimately Kor Phaeron and Erebus who started the spark by getting Lorgar on their side.

Might be the way chaos will continually fight itself because that's the nature of it

>be based Interex
>powerful enough to have warriors on par with Astartes but don't fight or get too big for our britches because only a dumbass would do that
>cool with xenos as long as they're cool, too
>actually teach people about the full dangers of Chaos so they're not ignorant enough to fall for it or know only enough to be curious about it
>Chaos literally has no hold on our planet because of this
>giant golden asshole neighbor sends his two sons to take us over/exterminate us
>one is actually pretty cool and tries to talk with us instead of wiping us out
>the other, drunk on Chaos juice because his daddy didn't treat trust him to the level we trust our five year olds, steals a Chaos-tainted sword from a museum, scratches his brother with it and starts a war that leads to us getting purged
>the scratch makes the cool son become a dick and he goes to his daddy's house to complain about it
>Horus Heresy
Emprah wanted humans to be godkings but treated them like they were children and the galaxy suffered for it.

Don't have such a stick up the arse, you know what I mean.

Besides the original four horsemen are fucking dumb, whoever designed them.

>Conquest, war, death

Literally the same thing. Only Famine differs.

And even then, famine leads to death. C'mon.

Arent eldar who give in temptation of Chaos called Dark Eldar?

He's older than some of the chaos gods, so unlikely.

The Emps is a chaos god senpai.

There's even a whole Ordo that believes as much, which is by the way canon.

You also have Eldar pirates in the Forge World books.

And we've never seen the Eldar fall to Tzeench, Khorne or Nurgle.

Even Dark Eldar dont directly wear Slaanesh iconography and seem to abhorr Slaanesh as well.

The emperor, at best, is a catalyst to keep the chaos gods in the mortal plane of existance.

Without order, there is no chaos. So if you didn't have the Emperor and the Imperium attempting to bring order to the Universe, chaos would reign, and then the chaos gods power would dwindle.

They feed off of the conflicts brought on, the anarchy that comes with it. If they had no order to fight, then they'd just end up in-fighting and destroying one another.

Perhaps that's something the Emperor had to deal with, constantly on his mind knowing that he only has a limited amount of time to save mankind, because the sheer levels of order he is bringing to the universe brings a 1:1 scale amount of chaos with it.

But how is he chaotic? He is order, everything he does has been that of order.

You cannot be chaotic if you bring order.

The immaterium is infinite. There are more than just the 4 chaos gods, it's just the 4 are in power now.

t.Malal

>Emps isn't just a good manifestation of Chaos summoned by Malcador, the most power psyker.

that's no longer canon, according to the HH series.

Follow him ?
I would DIE for him !

Malal was retconned.

Let go of the old editions, fa/tg/uy, let them go.

He's chaotic because his presence brings chaos.

He's the catalyst for the other Chaos gods to exist and fuck shit up.

explained it well.

THe Emperor is the "chaos" god whom all other gods depend upon.

The emps is the chaos god of order, the ying to the yang, and of the same demonic nature as the other gods.

He's obviously the chaos god of order.

Why you would be a fool not to follow him! And you probably wouldn't be able to help it anyway considering how charismatic he is anyhow.

But that's not true, because even before the emperor came to power, even before the emperor was a beacon to the chaos god's attention, he wasn't a catalsyst for the chaos gods to do their bidding

>Eldar
>Slaanesh

Eldar managed to cause a chaos god to be fucking born, and the chaos god runs rampant and does as it wishes.

The emperor had no say in that, nor did he allow slaanesh to do any of that. So the chaos gods can clearly do as they wish without the big E.

Seriously, the Emperor is not a chaos god.
>he's not even a god.

no. I am a danish nationalist and all you "mankind as one" faggots can go kill yourselves.

The Emperor was around when Khorne, the first chaos god appeared.

Look the timelines, Khorne appeared in our history's antiquity I think.

Slaanesh was the most recent god to appear, way after the Emperor was around.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME NOT TO LIVE IN THE PAST. IT WAS BETTER THEN.

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR COUNTRY WASN'T OVERRUN BY MUDSLIMES? YEAH? BETTER TIME.

youtu.be/0Vh_N8CpcL0

The Interex are a flawed example. There isn't really any knowledge of how long they existed as a civilization, how big they were, or how/if they policed themselves.

It's entirely possible that if they were left alone their knowledge of Chaos could have rotted them from the inside.

No

Dark Eldar are basically the same as the Eldar who gave birth to Slaanesh via their actions. They want to live how they want and see no reason why they should change when they've come up with the means to mostly prevent getting eaten by Slaanesh via having others suffering in their place and if they die hopefully being able to be resurrected by a Haemonculii.

They hate Slaanesh as much as the other Eldar and by extension are wary of touching Chaos or anything that could draw its attention since they know doing that will draw the eye of Slaanesh.

Eldar Corsairs are in between Craftworld Eldar and Dark Eldar, being outcasts who left the former.

Their ultimate fate seems to vary. Some rejoin their Craftworld, some join the Dark Eldar, some probably die and have their enter a spirit stone like the Craftworld Eldar do, and some might even die and be devoured by Slaanesh if they lack a spirit stone for some reason.

Me too

But even in death I'll still serve.

check
It's no longer canon, also: It's dumb to think that Khorne would only be formed when humans were young.

I'm pretty sure that conflicts and death, wars between the old gods, necrons, orks and such would have caused khorne's formation WAY before fucking humans doing it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's a full blown Chaos God but his existence is intrinsic to the Chaos Gods' increasing power and influence over the galaxy. By being the polar opposite of Chaos, while on par with them in terms of power, he at least sits in the pantheon.

Because the Emperor is a fucking god.

YOU'VE GOT TO LET GO, I KNOW IT HURTS BUT WE HAVE TO MOVE ON AND FIX THE NOW. THE PAST HAS GONE user, IT'S DEAD, IT'S ALREADY DEEEEAD.

>you're now aware of your age.

Hes not a fucking god

WH40k is cool until you realise the setting is completely stagnant and GW doesn't have the balls to shake things up.

He is not a fucking god, though, thats the entire point of the space marines not being too happy with the inner imperium labeling the emperor as a god. he's not.

depends, does he provide me with what i want and what comforts me ?

but ah, no, i don't want to submit/bow down to any entity

You guys are seriously now debating lore of a setting where frontal charge on fortified position and using swords in age of plasma weapons is a viable tactic?

Also Orks shit all over humaniggers.

Already got the Damocles Gulf Crusade edition.
Ave Imperator, brothers!
Remove Heretics/Mutants/Xenos

It's a huge insult to put him on the same level as the chaos gods tbf
He is so much more than some parasitic warp spawns.

This.
Also
NAA DIS IZ WOT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT.

NONE OF DIS SPIKY BOY GOD STUFF, OR DAT EMPEROR BLOKE

IZ ABOUT DAT GORK AND MORK (and kek)

that's fucking beautiful

Why does a Pole of all people argue against glorious melee charges against fortified positions?

Also I agree with the first half of your statement - Orks shit.

Ur lookin fer a krumpin, ye git.

>British Empire
>Spanish Empire
>Portugese Empire
>USA Empire
>Betrayedbyengland Nazi Empire
Yeah all those guys sure sucked at organisation

I think we have moved on from left or right. It is now a battle of Nationalism versus Globalism.

By that same logic we don't know that they wouldn't have continued to ward off Chaos for millennia or possibly even helped the Imperium by shedding light on its true nature. Their moderate views were clearly the most logical but they were eliminated because the Emperor not only failed to keep ignorance and xenophobia in line but he championed it as Truth.
Well then if he wasn't he was an incredible dumbass for maintaining his presence the way he did and not expecting people to think he was. Also, if he didn't want people viewing him as a god why didn't he focus on turning humanity into ubermenches before spreading out and conquering the galaxy? That way, when a planet was colonized light years away from Terra and developed its own culture independent of the homeworld, they would just view the Emperor as an incredibly strong person rather than a shining, unreachable deity.

I don't even get what are you meming about. When was the last time Poles went melee against machine guns?

It's called 10,000 years of chinese whispers.

Only the space marines and certain imperial worlds consider the emperor a great man, and one of the most powerful psykers ever.

Only those who have fallen to 10,000 years of rumour and chinese whispers think the emperor is a god.

He was known as the "God-Emperor" because he was godlike in his capabilities/influence, but over time people started to think he was a LITERAL god.

>what's worse is when this trickles into the real-world and fans of 40k legit think the emperor is a god. It's sweet irony.

Do remember user, that a lot of the races in 40K can do melee charges against guns, because their armour is insanely good.

Space marines, especially, orks too as their skin is so thick.

Doesn't Satan also tell you to be proud and that you're powerful?

Rogal Dorn is the ultimate ubermensch. Or Sigismund (the Black Templars are Teutonic knights in space ffs).

That'd be rogal dorn then, because the black templars are successors of the imperial fists anyway.

Emperor =/= any religion idea of mankind.

He is his own entity.

>Doesn't Satan also tell you to be proud and that you're powerful?

Someone needs to up their meds

Only if I can conquer planets and destroy civilizations with the help of superior technology.

His government is an army of 8 foot tall genetically modified superhumans with advanced weaponry and armour. Yes I'm going to follow him.

I'm not doubting the belief in that being the case. In fact, I'm glad you gave a solid explanation as to why it happened. I'm just saying that Emp was incredibly short-sighted in not seeing this happening, especially if his own son was one of the people promoting the rumors.

prefer not to be treat'd like biological fuel,
but one can not refuse the call of the emperor

Wise, and loyal followers of the Emperor!

You'd only be fuel if you're a psyker. And only 1000 a day (in an empire of billions) is relatively small.
Well the emperor knew a lot of things, he's not going to stop it if he has seen a vision knowing that, no matter what, people will see him as a god anyway. Sucks really.

oh god, not the tau shills with there universalism
emperor save us

I know right? Fucking Tau.

Pic unrelated, just thought i'd share a marine I painted in honor of the old-school beakies from second ed.

>be me
>born on a ship
>live life as a slave, unthankfuly keeping the battle barges of the imperim running
>never feel soil on my bare feet
>die and be remeber'd as just another number on a data slat
>MFW tau is the only solution to breaking this cycle

why are tau to racist?
#KrootLifesMatter

>Be a tau auxillary
>born on a ship as you were
>broke away from your life as a slave
>your skills get you placed working on tau ships
>never feel soil on your bare feet
>ship gets boarded/bombarded and you die and be remembered as a number on a tau data slate, and a traitor to the Imperium
>Tau -EVER- being a solution.

Video related. youtu.be/A33CBytuRwg

the only true freedom is in choas, the weak worship the gods, the strong are blessed by them

Hmm no.

Careful, don't scratch your screen, with all those edges

I'd roll with Slaanesh. The galaxy is a nightmare. Why not align yourself with a god who can help you derive pleasure from the pain that is existence?

Real Tau politics have NEVER been tried!

>align yourself with a god
>implying the eldar didn't create a dark god that is align to them

da tau r bigot racist
#NotAllKroot

WE WUZ ETHEREALZ

Arent they both getting butt pounded by splinters of true hive fleet? And emperors light fading -> no more warp navigation. And necrons awakening all over the place.
Yeah, the mortals are so done.

Horus was corrupteded by mystics posing as healers after being injured. When he returned he had chaos in him.

Emperor couldn't have prevented it. Quit blaming dad.

>party so hard your decadence spawns a god.
Yeah, you just jelly.

Until the green tide finally quits dicking around, and for fear of losing fun opponents, keeps the immortals in check

>This is what loyalists actualy believe

Wouldn't you rather like an invading alien race that invades by the spirit? We kind of pop inside babies and you have us as your sons, then one of us (this was me) establishes a spiritual uplink so your world gets bombarded by our kind every time you try to have babies.

Basically you birth us instead of your own.

We have powers too, but we have to rid you of your evil before you can play with us, we will even fix satan.

I'd rather be an eldar and leave the mortals to tend to there irrelavent lives

Oh? ask god about it

to all the chaos fags. "They come to collect. They always come."

>They always come

Yes, mission accomplished, uplink established

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

>People are unironically dark gods worshippers in the 41st millennium.

really?

WE WUZ ETHEREALS N SHOVAH

well one of them would actually get me laid.

According to the novels, he didn't really invent anything except lightning warriors, space marines, primarchs, early secretive research into Chaos gods and a webway array as the golden throne was supposed to be a temperory lighthouse (astronomicon) not a life support system. The 40k universe, humanity is actually a fallen federation empire that the emperor attempted to recover after a great darkage when the eldar indirectly fucked the setting. Humanity was the leaders of a thriving federation, their robots chimped out probably due to chaos influnence and the subjucated races betrayed their suzerain lords and humanity was saved from extinction but doomed from the great warp storms following slanesh's birth. The great crusade was the emperor saving and reuniting all the human planets in the galaxy that they could reach with the astronomicon. This is why there are feral and feudal planets, and why humanity is the most abundant resource the imperium has; as it had tens of thosands of years on thousands of worlds to grow.

If the emperor is a roach, aren't Chaos actually the good guys?

Of course! We all have to accept the Imperial Truth.

>really?

In WH universe one can actually receive an awnser to their prayers.. Kinda..

>implying
Godless beast

Without question.

CAN MARINES SPREAD THEIR SEED WITH THEIR DICKS ON NORMAL HUMANS?

Preach it brother

Did somebody say skull throne?

No I don't think so

What are the best 40k books? I already read all the Gaunt collection and I'm an Imperial Guard fan, I love normal humies fighting unspeakable horrors and prevailing

no commissar fuklaw?

ragnar/space wolfs collection is pretty good.
(image too big)
orig15.deviantart.net/2053/f/2009/011/3/3/fuklaw__planetfall_by_gannadene.jpg

Only Horus Heresy books are shit tier

Gaunt's Ghosts, Ciaphas Cain, Enforcer series = based

Seconding Ciaphas Cain because it's hilarious and one of the books shows how ridiculous human Tau supporters are. ALso, the Horus Heresy books written by Abnett are good.

Emp is older than Slaanesh, this is 100000000% correct

>their robots chimped out probably due to chaos influnence
I don't think they had a warp presence.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Although most indians are probably some Nurgle worshipping Plague Marines.

Is daemonhood the ultimate red-pill?

still theory behind that, and its interesting theory and how the legion of the damned is his will manifested into demon form

*Trigger'd*

fuck no, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Trump believes this though. You don't think that way because you still recognize google and skypes as being apart of mankind. They aren't. They only have tribal preference and are exclusive to anyone who isn't the same.

fuck the bolsheviks bastard!

Lad they were imperfect and chaotic, their livers would fail sporadically and cancer was present in 80% of them. The candles that burnt twice as much that would last half as long. Thunder warriors could last what, 30 years in combat? Where an Astartes lasts 300 years and more.

Vitun retu

They're seemingly starting to move it a little forward, probably not by much though.

They really can't move the set forward too much because they wrote themselves into a corner of the current time period being the end of things.

Frontal charge is seemingly only used as part of attrition tactics or if the attacker can survive.

Actually they were eliminated because Erebus stole the Anathame from them and caused the Interex to believe the Imperial expedition really were on the side of Chaos.

To be fair, even during the Great Crusade you had people believing the Emperor was a god.

You are probably right, but because of influences of chaos and corruption of STCs being a heretek is actually a thing beyond merely subverting the techpriests guilds; technological innovation can lead to destruction in the setting if not properly vetted and preserved.

Liar! where were they when Horus was ducking up Earth. Chasing imaginary enemies peh

>Aristotle lived in the modern times
Wew user