Weeaboo in Japan

How do we solve American refugee problem in Japan?
JET
ALT
Eikaiwa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop making cool video games and animes

[spoiler]Actually never stop

You come to Japan, to have sex with young girls
Why not do this in home country?

You can start by deporting yourself, english teacher

Don't. At least they learn the language and are interested in the culture, unlike our third world shitskin.

You can't deny nip girls are qts

Stop hiring English teachers with no real skills just because they look Western but aren't actually any more suited than locals. Actually, stop worshipping Westerners like some deity to begin with.

That doesn't mean you have to go to Japan for it.
The Japanese got no problem with doing there boo-shit back in Japan.

This, I was rejected for an undergrad scholarship by nipland, so why should your unqualified weeb neet have it any easier.

I probably cook better Takoyaki than anyone you know. I probably look 10 times better in a Yucatan than the average japanese Person. If I partake and enjoy japanese culture it means that I am japanese. No amount of your bigoted cultural prohibition will stop be from being japanese.

What the fuck is a Yucatan

we like to harpoon fuck your grills. Micropenis

inb4 bbc meme

Apparently it's a Mexican state

Couldn't care less about Jap culture other than fighting games. I do enjoy fucking Jap women though and will certainly head to Japan one day to do a lot more Jap girl fucking. You cunts are welcome to come here and take pictures of koalas or whatever the fuck your people always do here, I just want to bone more of your women.

Because all these white knight betas move to Japan/Korea thinking they'll find a cute waifu. Giving them American values.
Lol.
Instead they move there and continue to be loveless neckbeards.

>tfw you dont even like asian girls but you like japan but if you go there veryone will hate you because you're white

No joke, white expats there are fucking trashes. Japanese need to stop giving visas to those losers english teachers

gasu za huwaito
reizu woo nau

Exactly. Without commenting on which set of values are better, 95% of girls will never appreciate or accept values such as individualism and meritocracy over connections and relationships.

I am a German refugee comming to Japan next year. I won't be a teacher of any kind, I'll be working in the communication office of a bigger company in Tokyo as full time employee. Will I be welcome?

only give working visas to women, then problem solved. No more creeper trying to fuck yours girls.
Just vapid cunts with yellow fever that would maybe help to reduce your virgin population.

>german refugee

Kek

Haven't you heard? Western women are shit now. Nip women are the last remaining supply of good women on earth.

The bad grammar looks almost deliberate. I bet you're an English teacher yourself desu.

And it's not always about the sex. I personally found it less stressful and more enjoyable to date a nip girl than girls here.

there was a really funny article written by a western woman complaining because Jap men wouldn't date her when she was there.

My grammer is perfect, what are you talking about?

more nuke

Tfw comfort women

you should officially apologize

>You come to Japan, to have sex with young girls
That comma is unnecessary and sounds awkward. It should be "You come to Japan to have sex with young girls"

>Why not do this in home country?
You're missing a possessive pronoun. Without one it sounds awkward. It should be "Why not do this in your home country?"

Kick them all out

Make Japan great again

Crack down on illegal anime piracy

REMOVE PIGGU remove piggu

japan greattst countrey

Japan has pay for crimes of past!!!

Never forget!

Underrated kek

Remove Waitu Piggu

Nice Sakurako meme BTW

I go there to fuck weab girls that are visiting from the USA & other countries, I trick em into thinking Im a glorious full blood japanese gangster, but in reality I am born in USA & live in hollywood. I am sure I have many bastard sons who will one day venture to tokyo looking for their father Masashiro Testu

Ahhhhh, feels good to be an American working in Japan, and not as some scum English teacher.

Certainly did my fair share of qt slaying, though. Now all settled with a nice little Japanese nympho.

Livin' the dream, boys.

But English teachers are all trash; I've never met one who I liked.

>this is a white man in America

Stop western women being whores? I got a mamte who went he managed to get a girl anything she is a sweet thing they come over to say hello to everyone over christmas

It's like my unofficial tripcode desu. I almost always post with it out of habit

On vacation in Korea right now, like 50% of the girls are fat American chicks teaching English. What the fuck? The other half is actually Korean but super shy and doesn't speak English at all. Got some really decent matches but only one of them was actually able to have a fucking proper conversation. Still talking to her, but she's like 150km from where I am.
I actually met up with one girl who barely spoke any English. As expected, it was awkward as fuck but we somehow managed to have some fun at least. Then later she didn't even want to come with me. What the fuck is wrong with those people? Why meet with someone when you can't talk to them and don't want to hook up? I just don't get it. Literally everything about this country is frustrating.

> He chose gook country and not honourary aryan country

cause muh dikkin my friend

but seriously what city do I visit to get laid? 18 and I fucking hate the look of bong women in uni.

Not totally sure about Korean culture, but my guess would be it's kind of like a status thing to be seen out with a foreigner?

I am probably way off.

Another theory I just pulled out of my ass is that maybe they figured the language barrier wouldn't be that big of a problem (wrongfully).

I haven't really fucked around in a couple years, but somehow I always got lucky and found girls who could speak a decent level of English. Maybe English is more widely understood by Japanese chicks. Dunno.

Purge akibahara, well your government is already doing it for you so just sit back and wait.

Oh yea, and foreign chicks teaching English are somehow even worse than the creepy/weeb-y/neck beard-y dudes that come to teach.

They are either exactly what you described (fat, ugly, unnappealing womyn), or absolute babes who are so stuck up because Asian dudes generally treat them like goddesses (muh long pale legs, muh a over average jugs, muh not jet-black hair).

I'm triggered over simply thinking of English language teachers.

Been to Japan, China, HK and Taiwan already. Korea was just the last on the list.

Language barrier is much more of a problem when actually meeting than it is in Tinder/Kakao chat. It's no problem when you take a couple minutes to form a sentence in chat, but IRL is just doesn't work. Also their pronunciation is horrible.
The status thing is probably also true to a degree. I'm getting a pretty decent amount of matches tbqh, some of them real QTs.

If her age is on the clock, she's gonna get my co- oh wait...

キモイげす

Future JET participant here, you can't stop me.

I see it as I'm too useless to get a decent job in my home country, that being said it pays "decent".

Fucken they take anyone with a degree though its ridiculous

I'm assuming you mistyped "です? Never heard of げす。

But it was just a joke, calm down boy-San

>gesu

Yea it really is unbeweabably easy.

I went for an interview just to see and even being piss drunk, and not knowing a fucking thing about teaching. I STILL was offered a job.

Kindly told them my about my engineering gig and declined.

Felt like a dick but I had to find out first hand.

キモいのはお前だろうが、このクソジャップ!!

Further thing to add; Fuck Tokyo and all the gaijin in it.
Worst fucken city I've ever visited in my life hasn't got shit on Osaka, kobe and hell even nagoya is better than that dump.

やっぱお前は日本語喋れない

キモイでゲソ

ぱお前だろう本卐おやっ

>ジャップ
なぜいつもお前らがオレたちに喧嘩をうる
自然な日本人だよ

Its dumb and sad, to think that is the standard too.
Good on you for getting a decent job and not falling into that cycle. If I ever end up in a position to work over there it better be in a real job in Kansai.

Asian pussies are the tightest

Never forget Japanese war crimes!

>お前ら
俺ドイツ人だけど。

HAHAHAHAHA

Dumb, illiterate, uneducated sexpats in a nutshell. No wonder they had to flee their home country.

Kill yourself web scum.

No wonder all boards think Cred Forumsacks are retards

They are usually failures in their own country and are coming to go after the women in Japan that were deemed worthless because they didn't get married before age 30

Do the Japanese really dislike americans? I was under the impression Japanese and white americans got along fine

Moving to Japan is an evolutionary strategy for some because they don't feel that they will be able to spread their genes in their home countries.

The Japanese should fix this problem if they don't want gaijin coming. If their women were just as unavailable to these guys as the women in their home country are, they wouldn't come as much.

No, they get along fine and usually love when Americans learn about their culture.

Just think of the kind of Japanese autist that would come to Cred Forums instead of 2ch to argue with Cred Forumsaks. That's the person angry about Americans coming to their country.

Ok im retarded I didn't think of that. He's just jelly that white americans get the pick of the litter.

You're going about it the wrong way. Korea is a enigmatic place if you don't know what you're doing.

In Korea, there are only two types of girls. Sluts and goody-two-shoes. Sluts you will find at night clubs and hostess bars. Don't bother with wholesome girls as they will not do anything unless they're 90% sure you're gonna get married.

You need to find the right wing-man. A Korean-American who can speak decent Korean is the best.

Go to bars/clubs in Itaewon or JJ's at Hyatt hotel. Hooking up will not be a problem if you are halfway decent looking. If you're rich, you need to become a repeat customer at a hostess bar. Pick one that you like and keep going to the same one. When the girls get to know you, they will start meeting you outside of work. They'll sleep with you without hesitation.

真実だろう
Cred Forumsはこの掲示板の本の存在理由そのものを嫌う池沼ばかりだから

Just do whatever, dude. I can confidently say that no white person would give a fuck if you killed off all our weebs.

Yokohama is the best city in Japan imo

Too fucking bad, really. Why does it have to be like this? I matched with a super cute girl on Tinder, we really hit it off but I can tell she's the good girl type. We talked for days about all kinds of shit but she outright refuses all my invitation for coffee or beer. Fucking Christ, mate. I really wanted to at least meet her.

It's not like it's a real problem, they'll just hide in their rooms and die off.

Maybe stop with the weeb anime shit.

You know how fucking hard it is to learn Japanese? Those assholes have TWO fucking alphabets pic related, and then you have to memorize over 2500 symbols called Kanji that were brought over from China (think of Egyptian hieroglyphics where every symbol stands for an object or an idea) just to become fluent.

Picture the kind of person that is smart enough to become bilingual in English and Japanese and successful enough to work in a Japanese company that will do everything it can to hire natural citizens before a foreigner.

We aren't talking average Americans. We're talking about incredible intelligent and successful Americans who have a passion for the woman's home country. It's obvious as fuck why women would fall for them.

I lived in Rokko 5 minutes from the Hankyu Line and 4 stops away from Kobe Sannomiya. By far the friendliest city I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. If you go to a local store at least 3 times the owners will remember you and strike up a conversation whenever they see you.

Only other place you can get that feeling is super country side or in Amagasaki.

Nampa is a good party town and its ridiculously safe, stay up till 6am in the middle of the street or near clubs drinking strong zeros till the first train.

>You know how fucking hard it is to learn Japanese?
Maybe if you're a retard it is. It's literally just memorization. Grind every day for a couple years and even a monkey could do it. If you ``know'' a good amount of kanji, all that's left is vocab and grammar, which is not much harder than that of any other language.

t. passed N1 after 4 years of study

Just be patient. It's not bad that she's taking it slow with you. Means she isn't a slut.

t. Korean waifu haver

Yeah well isn't that great. I'm leaving in 3 days so fuck that.

Yeah there is no way in hell I'd ever learn Japanese. I just want to visit someday and experience the culture. It's kind of pathetic but I'm 6'5 210 lbs and just want to be around a bunch of small people, I know it sounds weird but I just want to see what it's like being a giant for a couple of weeks

For Americans maybe.

>Maybe if you're a retard it is.
You could have just said
>"Maybe if you didn't have american education?!"
Faggot

Pro-tip most Americans fucking hate memorization.

>How do we solve
Who is "we"? Looks like a Japanese problem to me.

Because you sure aren't fucking them

It's not rocket science dude, just another language that happens to be quite different to English.

Learning it is totally doable, you just need to regularly study to learn kanji, which you only need if you want to live here long term

one just needs dedication. grammar is easy, Kanji is the problem.

I'm not sure if it's that easy, I have memorized a lot of vocabulary (about 4000 words), I can both read and write those words, I have also learned a lot of grammar

however I can't really engage in a real time japanese conversation, I can understand a lot of what is said but I'll miss a lot of things because speech is too fast, and of course I can't think nearly fast enough to talk in japanese. I believe you actually need to engage in japanese conversations with japanese speakers to learn it properly, as with any language, but I never do this because I never talk to anyone

Who doesn't? It's just boring. It does get more interesting once you're slowly becoming more and more able to read shit like VN and annie may if you're at all into that (if not, what the fuck are you even doing wasting your time learning a literally dead language?)

If you already know english learning a new language is useless since most people already speak it when you're traveling I've noticed. As long as you have a smart phone you can figure out where ti go and go to bars n other places and still meet cool people, have fun, and get laid

>自然な日本人だよ

Ken-sama please...
Your Japaense are very unnatural.

JLPT is a joke of a test. There's no written or speaking part.

>weeaboos and koreaboos exist
I will never understand this shit.
Asian culture is so shit

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm doing it and I love it. But the high majority of white Americans will never learn a second language. It seems literally impossible for them.

If people in America hear you are bilingual in an asian langauge it's automatically assumed you are a genius.

I'm not shitting you its hilarious.

sweden2030.jpg

At least both having culture.

Beautiful post, I wish I was that tall so I could do that as well.

That's true. Speaking is a completely different story. I try to meet people on lang-8 and other platforms to get Skype buddies for speaking practice, but it's still hard to have a decent conversation.

>Says the descendant of a criminal.

kill them all in the night, just like in the Boshin War

disgusting thread disgusting "people"

>>Says the descendant of a criminal.
I'm not an Anglo tho.
Why would you assume I am?

>It's like my unofficial tripcode desu. I almost always post with it out of habit

Young men and women that choose to teach in other countries typically do so because they had unhappy childhoods, and usually some degree of abuse. I've dated and known a few women who have, and it ultimately comes down to, "my idea about what's over there far outweighs anything I have here". Not even because the things they have here are nonexistent. But because deep down, their desire to leave all of it behind is far greater. These are the same kind of people who are willing to move across the country to be with someone else, or join the Peace Corps, or really anything where a normal person would say, "no, I have a family and friends and life here I don't want to leave behind".

I want to go out and see the world. I've thought about moving to the west coast because it seems more my speed. And in spite of my nonexistent relationship with my father, I care so deeply for my brother and mother and friends that I could never do it.

Patton Oswalt talks about this phenomenon in one of his early specials. Children that have nice, loving parents lack the drive to go out on their own, and usually end up never leaving home because they have everything they need emotionally. On the other hand, children that resent their parents either due to neglect, mistreatment, or a personality mismatch are driven by a deep desire for fulfillment. These individuals are often unhappy for much of their lives, but they are more free than their happier counterparts.

It ultimately comes down to what sort of life you want to live.

please stop

Fuck off wog

>I will never understand this shit.
>Asian culture is so shit

Oh, I dunno. 5000+ years of history. Tao philosophy. Martial arts. Amazing food. Respect for elders. Functioning family units. Hard work/dedication. Very little crime (compared to western/african worlds). Inner peace. Anime. Non-cucked conservatives. The list goes on. Not bad if you ask me.

Absolutely this. Even worse: It's PURELY multiple choice. In that regard, it's quite reminiscent of Japanese exams.
I know people who got the N1 by pretty much exclusively doing drill exercises. They wouldn't be able to survive in Japan at all.
The Japan Foundation really fucked this one up, and employers are increasingly noticing the low quality of N1 examinees. I wouldn't mind paying 200+ euros for a test that actually tests writing, speech and conversation.

>Fuck off wog
I'm not a wog either.
Keep guessing

Nanking yourself Chink?
Kebab yourself Leb?
The polls are in Mussie?

>Nanking yourself Chink?
>Kebab yourself Leb?
>The polls are in Mussie?
Nope. Keep guessing

Reminder that the English teachers pretend to be Japanese.

Pretty accurate. I'm just here for the short term, but many of my friends are people that planned to make a life in Japan before they even got here.

And yeah, they don't seem to have positive stories or happy memories back home

let them do what they want, otherwise, you further the cultural appropriation narrative, and your culture ultimately becomes meaningless because it can only be passed through tradition

yes that is indeed what I posted

kill yourself, avatarfag

>>>/global/rules/13

Oh fuck I was abused and never made that connection.

People ask me why I want to go to Japan and I have no real answer. I don't know why I want to go, I just have this overwhelming desire to go and try, and I don't want to sit at home for the rest of my life and wonder what if.

It honestly just started as reaction images but before I knew it I had a large sakurako folder that fit well most of the time.

I joke that it's an unofficial tripcode because nobody else seems to use these images and I use them like 70% of the time.

Calm down you raging autist

wew guess i can never post with my favorite images ever again

Kill urself brasil scum

>>>/global/rules/13

>bunch of white faggots end up leaving their homes and invade another country because of stupid bullshit instead of staying and fixing the problem

You faggots are just like refugees and are the reason why Japan is going to shit. You're also the reason why Japs hate foreigners and want you all out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

the avatar rule is actually a terrible one that was introduced really late if I recall

I suspect the real reason it was introduced was because of filter-loving whiners who were extremely anally anguished about not being able to reliably filter pseudo-tripfags who used avatars the way you do. they can filter names, they can filter trips, but they have to filter images on a one-by-one basis

and also it's a measure against roleplayers, who you have to be an uncreative normie to unanimously hate

it serves to make Cred Forums a lot more boring, as do many of the other new rules that get applied liberally like "garbage outside of Cred Forums" which translates directly to "post that mod doesn't like"

--------------------------------------
"there are also people who get triggered when you do this" - me, 2016

>You're also the reason why Japs hate foreigners and want you all out.
Very few nips feel that way about white people

Or if they do, very few of them have the balls to act on it

LMAO that guy looks exactly like someone I know

Paulo is that you

roger that

All avatarfags are attention starved pedos, user.
It's better to ban them on sight.
Too bad Cred Forums has shit moderation

raajaaa

Ruski is closer to nip than english is. Im pretty sure english, italian and german are all romantic and similar to slavic. But slavic languages are closer to asian ones. Idk

speaking of shit moderation, don't you have some more BBC or Emu Cuckolding threads to make?

Same here.

>don't you have some more BBC or Emu Cuckolding threads to make?
elaborate

>"garbage outside of Cred Forums" which translates directly to "post that mod doesn't like"

Really I totally agree, I get banned for shit like that practically every other week. You aussies must have it really rough.
>get raped by abbos
>get raped by emus
>get raped by snakes
>get raped by spiders
>kangaroo kickboxes your body so hard it flies all the way back home
>"w-well at least I can shitpost on the internet"
>call someone a faggot
>"You have been banned for the following reason: garbage outside of Cred Forums. Ban length: 30 days. Because of the long length of this ban, you may appeal it, but we'll ignore you any way unless you have hotpockets."
>promptly get arrested by though police for going on a website that isn't facebook

Poor austrailians.

Lol abbo
>Terra Nullius
Didnt you get the memo?

grass is greener on the other side

HAISAAA

More than 4 years ago, which is more than 99% people on Cred Forums browsed Cred Forums.

Maybe try not to shitpost and you won't get banned.

I like little japanese butts

>tfw cowboy
>tfw want to go to Japan and be most stereotypical John Wayne American cowboy that towers over all these Japs and is feared by them because of badass American stereotype
>tfw you will never be dubbed "The American" by the Yakuza and be recruited to handle stuff in a showboating YEE HAW manner

Why even live

keep guessing

That is honestly a somewhat realistic dream.

because japan is like a white country, but asian
also the japs are the best at making cars.sadly.

It's not that hard kiddo. I started learning VERY basic kanji in 3rd grade. Didn't know about hiragana and katakana till middle school.

anyone from 2012+ is an extreme newfag and 2012 can certainly be considered very late in Cred Forums history. it's a newfag rule made to appeal to whiners whose favourite pastime is letting people know the contents of their safe space filter list

at least on Cred Forums there are few permanent bans compared to how it used to be. everything is seemingly 3 days now

but it's stupid when I get up after a night of posting to a ban message because some mod was triggered by one completely innocuous post among a hundred

>everything is seemingly 3 days now
It's so the mods don't have to go through an appeal email. :^) And then if someone is perma banned now it's for something like cp which they don't wanna appeal anyway.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

>oppai kinshi

Explain this then

>it's a newfag rule made to appeal to whiners whose favourite pastime is letting people know the contents of their safe space filter list
lol, you're such a moron.
It's a rule so people like Ruggarell and Kroni would fuck off from the site.
Nothing good comes out of avatarfagging

>4 years
spanish, german, french, hungarian ETC take 5 months at most

also JLPT has no spoken or written portion, which are the only parts that matter

japanese is literally the hardest useful language to learn

chinese only has one pronunciation per hanji

korean uses a phonetic alphabet highly similar to romance languages

japanese uses TWO DIFFERENT SYLLABIC ALPHABETS, OVER 8000 KANJI WITH EACH KANJI HAVING AT LEAST TWO AND OFTEN 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT PRONUNCIATIONS, AND THE CONJUGATION IS LITERALLY SATANIC

>Ruggarell
Yet he still makes slide threads on Cred Forums and Cred Forums everyday and gets away with it.

>Numbers means it's harder xDDDDD

I would only hope so, where I wear the most stereotypical cowboy outfit, be loud and boisterous, carry a six shooter, and yet still be called to do dirty work

you're retarded

uralic inflection languages are easier despite having technically infinite conjugations

Itt muh diking from trailer trash and absurd roleplaying by air force faggots

those are newfag era personalities that I'm not familiar with. sorry you got triggered by them newfag

fight me 1v1 IQ test

You left out the part where you really only need to know roughly 3000 kanji to be "fluent". Hell sometime my Japanese friends come across a kanji they don't know once in awhile. They quickly find out what it is because of certain skills to do so, like breaking the kanji itself into separate characters.

It's not as hard as people, like (you), make it out to be. You're the retard here and a sperg.

>Hell sometime my English friends come across a word they don't know once in awhile. They quickly find out what it is because of certain skills to do so, like breaking the word itself into its roots.

Osaka master race

>English friends come across a word they don't know once in awhile
Give an example?

>not being able to infer meaning from context and/or root words
nigger detected

Interrobang, for example

similar to japanese kanji that almost never get used english have a billion different words that almost nobody uses

and for the record 2500 kanji is literally "pleb barely literate gaijin tier"

all native japanese know more than the 8000 needed for actual fluency

>implying fat american weebs are a real threat

What are they gonna do? Steal your animes and bodypillows?

>all native japanese know more than the 8000 needed for actual fluency
Not what my Japanese professors at the uni I studied at in Japan told me. :^)

Even then you're still being a sperg going "IT'S HARD BECAUSE NUMBERS!! okay!! D-Don't even try to argue!"

send them to live with your euro tribe
i forget their name

do not
DO NOT
let the kikes anywhere near your media or finance

if there are jap cucks getting financed by these creatures stab those motherfuckers
that is how they get in to insert their blood funnel.

good luck senpai

It took me literally a day to memorize hiragana and katakana, fuck kanji tho

>can memorize a few dozen kana in one day
>not breezing through kanji

>tfw already learning German and Spanish while also doing French and English lit on the side
Those day with three languages course are hell.

kana are a joke to learn, nothing has more than a few strokes, they all look distinct enough, and they're pronunciation is only one syllable with only one possible reading.

*their
fug

Hong Kong knows what's up.
It's even worse here desu, but that's changing

i can't get a gf in my country

>tfw working on my english pronunciation while learning japanese so that if i can't be a french teacher i can always be an english teacher
I'm a NEET that never left his hometown, and if all goes well, winter of next year i'll be a language teacher in Nipland.
Talk about a drastic change of lifestyle, i'm pissing my pants.

Yea I never understood it myself. Every now and then this thread pops up and I wonder how much of a beta cuck you have to be to fear losing your women to fat disgusting weebs.

ooga booga ohaio qtπ - chan

who /gaba/ here?

Still better than fucking cheap chinese labour.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

so how do you find chickchinks when in japan? do some match.com-shit?