What drugs is Cred Forums consuming? Pic related, its 2pills xtc, 1gMDMA, 2g Coke and 4g purified speed

What drugs is Cred Forums consuming? Pic related, its 2pills xtc, 1gMDMA, 2g Coke and 4g purified speed

Speed and weed products.

The drug we call life

Bump

mdma, speed, pot and a lot of xanax

1/10 worst drug ever

How are the prices for speed and mdma at your place? Speed is like 6-10€, mdma 30-50€

Just because you put "Cred Forums" in the OP doesn't make it Cred Forums related you fucking mongoloid

saged and reported

mdma, speed, coke, lsd, dmt.
No weed, no alcohol

just my home grown weed

i snort benzos and oxycodones

i dont have anything today

today will be a bad day

I'm not taking any drugs FBI

just weed and all of its variants.

mid 2000s i did coke, amphetamines, alcohol and ecstasy. But only one drug per party.

Was very good partys.

Sick dubs always tell the truth

>fbi
>australia

google pls

You using a TOR market brah?

Nobody's business but my own. I'm not a degenerate retard who feels the need to rub this shit in people's faces like you.

I once thought about it, but i dont trust the online market. Tried to order 4-FMP/4-FA but i couldnt manage the bitcoinwashing. Some friends regularly order through Tor and they made good experiences

None.
I would consider DMT or Datura only if I knew where to get them.

Addictive substances are for faggots.

>Willingly imbibing wicked poisons

i smoke dabs out of a vape pen

nobody knows it's not just another mouth fedora

I take mdma and weed sometimes. Want to try coke and speed. How is speed actualy like?

omg never inject a weed!!1

Doesn't England have wild Datura?
We do here, its just about the season for them too.
Stay away from it desu, not worth it

No friends and don't go out so don't know where to get drugs :(

Meth. I fucking hate downers weed makes me feel like a stupid fuck.

Weed is the only drug you can get here that I'm willing to take

>all illicit drugs are toxins

be serious

Good. If you want to concentrate on doing something take a line of it and for 45 mins you will be completely psyched on doing it.

Modafinil first 3 days

20mg Amphetamine sulfrate next 3 days. There is 20+ adderal pills in one gram of speed and it only costs 3 euro.
Deca/Test 250/200 twice a week.

Degenerate muslim subhuman detected

This is correct

Lots of coffee

I don't think it does.
Why is it not worth it?

R A R E
A
R
E

Caffeine

Sounds liked it would be better for doing homework than party. Is it something like adderall?

I bought weed over tor every 2 weeks for like a year, if you find a trustworthy dealer its great. Mine had NDD.

>snorting benzos
You don't know what the fuck you are doing. Sublingual that shit.

Only users lose drugs.

You have no idea of the damage these chemicals are doing to your body, they are highly dangerous, don't take them please.

Which markets were they having good experiences with m8? You have the .onion address?

Keeping appraised of what markets/TOR addresses are currently active is a fucking chore.

Caffeine right now.

Ganja and booze when I get home.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

weed, LSD, NBOMe

>using Tor
Dude, no.

Depends on the quality. In general, you feel vitalized, awake and fit, talking feels easy. You can easily stay awake for 2 days, but i wouldnt recommend much further. You dont feel alcohol that much on pep, but it still makes you drunk.

Its nice if you feel tired but you want to stay some more, but i wouldnt recommend it for every party.

Side-effects can be a higher heartrate, jawcontractions, sweating, but these effects can also occur through cutting agents like coffein

Take a bunch of pseudophedrine and you'll get the jist.

hey we are such übermensch let's take drugs xdddddddddd

recreational drugs are mostly a waste of time. I only smoke weed if my mates are smoking.

Speed is not bad. Its only illegal because of the retards who abuse it. Its an extremely powerful focus tool. I went an entire year of being in a zombie like state where i had no motivation speed fix it.

Former heavy dissociative addict here. I love to snort 3-meo-pcp and mxe

sugar.

It is adderall, but one specific component. Most speed is amphetamin-sulphate, which is 25% in adderall

same here

Adderall is literally a form of speed, amphetamine. Only difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine is meth crosses the blood-brain barrier a bit easier than regular amphetamine making it more potent. Takes less to get the same high.

Ive had chronic cough for about a month.

No pain. No flem most of the time. No tightness in chest.

How can I convince my doctor to subscribe me pot?

Adderal is too expensive. 20 dollars for a pill on the darknet. 1 gram of decent speed = 20+ addies for 3 euro.

nothing tonight gonna rip some cones and watch the grand final tomorrow

Smoke weed less than 2 times a month and drink socially 1-2 times a week.

Would be fine without any substances desu

2C-E, 2C-I, Xanax, 5 meo mipt, DMT, LSD and an assortment of steroids

Drugs are for degenerates.

Dude weed , LSD and any other psychoactive drug

Do any of you consider where these illegal drugs come from?
Don't you wonder who got murdered, or who's rotting in a third world prison, or who uses the money you paid to fund terrorism, human trafficking, CP, and all the other shit that goes hand in hand with black market transactions?
If I ever buy weed, I always know who grew it, who cut it, who sold it, and who smoked it.

What are the steroids for?

just having my favorite drug DMT this week and MAOIs, also i have atropa, yopo, coffeine,dph and some alcohol here, next week i get some keta and LSD

Other stuff i like is MDMA, Buprenorphin, Coca and Weed

lel alright i'll just go troll around a music festival looking for UC's to buy drugs from then.

Is that 'better' than TOR to you?

DEGENERATE

Most commonly: alcohol, Vyvanse/Adderall, occasionally a bit of cocaine or MDMA. I've got a tab of acid cut up into 6 pieces for microdoses

>Implying these people think of anything other than themselves

Tell him you're black.

boipucci

Fuck off to tumblr sjw faggot

Muscle growth and mental well-being.
I have Dbol, winstrol, anavar, testosterone cypionate, deca durabolin.

Mine mostly come from China, usually legally

Maybe you should get that checked out instead of being a degenerate.

does anyone know if I can order any synthetic drugs in China?

poland is like the colombia of speed

Lol are you kidding me? You people basically own the entire RC market

All mine are from labs in China or skimmed from pharmaceutical companies production sites in Eastern Europe.
I honestly don't give a fuck how they get to me as long as they're pure.

All of the above

nice try du30

you're probably living under / above a lab right now

had a cyst removed from me ballsack yesterday, it kinda hurts so considering to open some wine.

Goto train stations around you any time of the night and look for the local janks. They should be able to help you out.
Expect a 10% jst tax.

just bad MENA hash
my bong is an ugly mess
mirror of my life

I'm too afraid to take drugs because I fear becoming stupider than I already am.

But I know the man who grows my stuff personally, my sister is dating him, he sells to my cousin in bulk and then I buy from him. There is no gang involvement or any violence at all. The middle man between me and the source is one man, who is my cousin.

Literally harmless.

Kys you fucking degenerate.
There is no place for your kind in this Reich.
You are actively contributing to the moral decay that is eating society.
The world would be a better place without you. You are cancer.

yeah i don't doubt that, but the websites I used to order back home answered me with NO! can you guys give me a website?

You are a real degenerate my friend

dude, I'm scared as fuck. if it's illegal and the police come, I'll probably suck a Chinese dicks whole my life

Hitler was a meth addict

Drugs are degenerate
only thing i take is Creatine and D-Aspartic Acid and do reps for Odin

Yeah, I can condone that sort of market. I know most of the growers in my area personally.
It's a question of whether or not your high is ethically sourced.
If it is, then you're not hurting anyone.
But, if you don't know where your drugs come from, chances are a lot of people were killed so you could get a buzz on.

*sips coffee*

Recreational drugs are for degenerates.

>Reich
>In country littered with sandniggers
Top kek

Hey bozo, MDMA is the same thing as "xtc" and your E pills are shaped like driedels. Bet it's that Israeli shit.

Winston Churchill was a crack head.
You think those guys had to rely on black market sources?

I grow weed and keep an ounce for myself when i'm done selling, take two weeks off get blitzed then go back to being a normie wait a bit and grow another batch.

No and neither do I. I use grey market sources

Weed, MDMA, LSD, shrooms, 2C-B, NBOMes

molly is so great. i'm glad i don't have regular access to it, i like it too much.

Good job refuting me.
>I actively fund terrorism! ;^)
>You allow mudpeople in you country.
What's your point dickhead?