DEUTSCHE BANK FALL PART 1: The Run Begins: Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund Clients Withdraw Excess Cash

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/run-begins-deutsche-bank-hedge-fund-clients-cut-collateral-exposure

biggest players know when escape from sinkin ship
QUIIICK SAVE YOUR MONEY TAKE JUR EURO HANS FROM DB
OR YOUR GOVERNENT SAY: WE TAKE IT ALL FOR REFUGEES, THEY NEED OUR ( YOUR MONEY) SOB SOB, WHAT YOU WANT YOUR MONEY? YOU ARE RASCIST OR WHAT?

calm down, poland bro
we have a thread already

Its habbening bumb

bump

I swear im going to lose my job now thanks for the memes

Bumb

No habbedings, sorry.

DB just refused a bailout because they're doing fine enough.

News just in Eurogroup tells Deutschebank they won't get shit in help and they need to make it on their own

I'd noramally say they'd bail out but now I think Gerry has a taste for masochism

Is it the time to buy DB stocks then?

They just said two days ago that they don't even need any help and that the EU can fuck off and concentrate on more pressing problems.

Found the jew

It's risky because imho they might fall down a bit more and stabilize there for quite a while (years).

They still have plenty of capital, though.

No u

what's their longterm prospects though, they're a pretty weak bank regardless right? They may still get asset stripped?

Isn't it funny!

Imho in the long term it won't be an issue. If it comes to this they'll just pay it off and continue as they usually do.

It's just not big enough to cause long term damage for such a huge bank.

Even a few billions are peanuts for them if you look close at the whole situation. The whole stock market "crash" is just about people who are scared of their short term profits.

Fuck off kraut shill, Deutsche Bank is teetering on a cliff, and so is every other world Bank.

again

I wouldn't buy now, though. Wait until they reach the peak low (probably around 8.5-9.0) and then buy before they go up again.

ebin meme

It started trading at 12.08, you naysaying fucks, I bet it will rebound to 17 by December.

Why won't they bail out DB?

DB doesn't want to be bailed because there's no need for it. They've straight up refused the offer.