Muzzy

Muslim here. Ask me anything
I'm from Maldives

Other urls found in this thread:

dcgazette.com/2014/muslim-inbreeding-may-genetic-catastrophe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you more Arabic or Poojiet?

What do you think of western women?

First of all, OP, the British refer to "the Maldives" as the Falkland Islands, so let's get that straight...

How does it feel knowing that your nation will get swallowed by the sea within 150 years?

What do you honestly think of the Social Justice Warrior movements?

What's a poojiet

Island Pajeet!

15 akkurat

Indian

Do you take the word of the Quran for truth, because it's been told to you since birth, and you've been raised to not ask questions / fear of abandonment, or existential hopelessness because your foundation of belief may be false?

Or have you sat down and critically thought through the dogmas, rules and messages of it, and made reason with it?

Real question, and please don't lie, because I don't understand religious peoples reasoning and would like to know.

Indian like.

I've heard that it's illegal to come to the Maldives with a bible. And you're one of the few countries that still actually kills people for being gay. Confirm?

You have an odd but nice flag

>Maldives
America education

How does it feel to worship an illiterate childfucker?

>Ask me anything
Go back to plebbit, nigger.

Take your sex and death moon worshiping cult with you, retard.

Why are modern Muzzies against the white man and not against ((((them))))

What are your plans to convert to christianity? Islam is for low IQ retards.

just stay there and we cool aight?

I've been seeing a bunch of rare flags today. First Guernsey, and now the Maldives. What's next, Equatorial Guinea?

Why do you worship a piece of shit warlord rapist; and why can't you see that your imaginary god is just as shit as every other imaginary god...

...at least type "ex muslim" into youtube and de-fag yourself you deluded wanker.

>"I'm an absolute gullible fool, ask me anything" -OP (being a faggot once again)

You missed East Timor my friend.

Sjw? It's pretty sad desu. I see the shit from fb pages. Newest thing was hating Tim Burton because of his statement about diversity right? I guess whatever an sjw is fighting against they'll prolly get out of the phase.

Come on now Poojeit we know you shit in the street

Holy fuck the desu was autocorrect

What would be the easiest way of exterminating your whole race? Hitler had a good plan for the Jews... I'm just wondering if in the current year if a Muslim could help us solve the Muslim problem.

Thanks bro and praise kek

Uh let's see. Islam is pretty weird. You don't get the shit right away. But the majority of the new generation really hate the current ideologies most Muslim have. The old people here explode when you try to resolve a little doubt you have about Islam. I mean not everyone. There's mostly normies with their normie life. You get some extremist type of guy now and then. I personally think a generation of Muslims with some proper Education would kinda sort out the whole tolerance thing that most Muslims don't have. But middle East is a lost hope.

u enjoy Shariah?

you really are new here

to reply to certain posts you have to click the numbers in the upper right corner of the post you want to reply to. just so you know before these faggots try to rip you apart for not knowing this

what are the maldives like?

hows the weather at the moment?

are the people nice?

..where abouts has the best things to do and how do most the do them?

do you have halal food???

....rate and i may holiday there.

muslim.

from england.

Oh thanks. Cheers

As evidenced by the fact that the ones who blow up are grandpas with crutches. The ones who defend their religion's shortcomings are worse than scum.

Grow a pair and admit that the religion is shit. Convert to a better or or remain an atheist.

Keep this guy permanently there.

meh..

hows germany like :p

iv done a road trip to france a while ago..

maybe pop by and stay by the river for a while..

spent a few years there as a child.

I didn't defend them did I? I agreed that currently most Muslims are pretty batshit insane.

Maldives is gorgeous. Only problem is the Muslims making it lame for everyone else so much that hotels basically set up on individual islands to get away from them.

The place is pretty amazing. People won't really bother you unless you try to talk to them. It's freaking hot outside. Pretty sure it's around 30°C or so. You're prolly going to resort right? Just a load of good times there. If you ever do visit hope you have a wonderful time.

R.A.R.E

Two ultra-rare shineys in one day.

you filthy muslim, fuck your dumb ass ideology. kys

maybe one for the future..

todays climate is not a great one.

...people are batsht insane.

Oh it's prolly 8-9/10. On how rich you are. Classy resorts drain your wallet but at least you can brag about it later on.

How does it feel knowing your country will sink into the ocean in your lifetime?

Which was the other one?

Why are not you an atheist? What are you doing to destroy Islam?

Your church boss molests my kid and my mosque Lord goes and explodes somewhere around your candle alter or sth.

That's the point right. Resort islands where it's only people coming to relax. No locals to bother you?

thats a country?

I got ya borski.

No, it's their capital.

most child molesters are known to there victims..

god forgives and punishes as he wills.

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

If I become an atheist I get a neck beard. If I continue on as a Muslim I get the Osama beard. So need to think hard about which one is worse.

The Maldives aren't the Falklands, friend.

They still insist on planting a mosque on each island that does call to prayer five times a day. Definitely better island resorts in the world than that

Criticise Mohammed

Holy shit that's rare. Thanks.

Why does Allah suck dicks?

Argies call the Falklands Malvinas

das the joke

R A R E
A
R
E

Can we get more?

Repent and turn to Christ OP.

neck beards are optional.Do your part in leading the world towards the age of reason

Pretty sure the island resorts are private owned and they won't kill business like that.

MY MAN!

I believe in Jesus. Guys pretty cool.

How do you feel about the current president? And will the previous one get released from jail?
Also how strong are the Islamist parties in your country and how strong the secular ones

Thank you

>american ''''''''''''education''''''''''''''''

Why are you all so retard?

How safe are the Maledives right now for tourists, any extremist fags there?

I was here on holiday as a kid and I still have many great memories. I definetly want to come back at some point.

LAS MALDIVAS SON ARGENTINAS FUCKFACE

whats the general sentime towards the western world in the maldives?

Well I the Muslims who have started criticising the extremists and the general Muslim attitude towards anything other than Muslim have increased. So that's pretty good aye?

How does it feel being part of the most hated people on earth. How does it feel that even if you monkeys eventually manage to stop blowing people up, no one will ever forgive or forget.

fuck
*sentiment

ITT: A pretty chill muslim comes to Cred Forums and gets roasted

Different places man.

I swear Yanks either have the best humor or non at all. There's no middle ground.

*None.

not really. its just denominational fighting with 1 Muslim side going "not true Muslim" while the others scream "not true Muslim" at them. basically what has been going on between Iran and saudi arabia for years.

There's not hate as you would expect. The Maldivian society is becoming pretty western. It's really different from what you expect to see in most Muslim societies.

(you)

How common is inbreeding in the Maldives? Are your parents also first cousins?

>Combining his own research and several studies, Sennels says the genetic damage of such intermarriage, which is part of Islamic religion and culture since their prophet, Mohammad, allowed it, is causing lower intelligence (IQs), increased physical defects and greater incident of mental illness.

>Almost half of Muslims worldwide are estimated to be inbred, with 70 percent of marriages in Pakistan, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia and 80 percent in Nubia in southern Egypt in consanguineous (blood-related) marriages to first cousins, to name just a few of the countries, he cites.

dcgazette.com/2014/muslim-inbreeding-may-genetic-catastrophe/

I like to think most americans are just pretending to be retarded because it gets them replies. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

>Pretty sure it's around 30°C or so.

why don't you fucking kill yourself you fucking hajji piece of shit

From Male?
I've been to madilves a lot. Nice place to go on holiday. But the locals arent very well off.

I'm not a self deprecating American like most libcucks are, but even I admit most in our country know dick about the rest of the world. I'm leaning more towards he was serious.

I don't recall blowing anyone up. I've been here for a long time. No one I know have blown anyone up. All I see is normie people going on with their normie lives. Doing crappy shit , crying over love or trying to make money and live. No one here goes around trying to brainwash people into blowing themselves up. But then again if given the chance I would totally blown my exs house. 9/11 that shit. Bush would be proud. I guess you caught me there.

It's alright. I'll get my 72 Virgins. On a serious note , no man I hate how Muslims (the one that calls islam a religion of peace but goes full on akira crazy at a hint of anything negative about Islam) which is surprisingly a lot of them.

>which is surprisingly a lot of them.
is it surprising? so far I only read first few Surahs of Qur'an and seems like its hard coded

I see a lot of tourists but have only interacted with a few. You're here, enjoying everything, I see no reason to bother you. Unless of course you start talking, I would definitely talk. I think I could say the same for most of the locals. A lot of people speak English even though they look like they don't know the first 7 letters of the alphabet.

I remember visiting a local island near the hotel. It was an interesting experience and everyone was very nice. I remember that it was common practice for people to paint their house in the color of the political party they support. Is this common everywhere on the islands?
Whats the political situation/economy like right now? How are you going to deal with rising water levels? Is it an issue?

are you dragonborn?

holy fuck just 1m ore flag to 190

Islam spoke of learning things, seeking knowledge and fitting yourself to a certain lifestyle it asks you to live. In my opinion the stereotypical Muslim is just ignorant. The entire poor tolerance that is expected from a Muslim probably stems down from lack of knowledge and prolly the synapses necessary to understand there's more a simple concept of there being people that won't share the same beliefs. Trust me there's way more people with the same mindset. If you're reading it then read a clean translated book I guess. If you gain some good lessons that's good. If it's not your thing then that's okay too. But most verses have more than one meaning so if you're gonna read it and try to understand then read something from different Muslim scholars ( in case you think it's biased) and their interpretation of Verse. Cheers

What is the most important lesson you have learned from the Quran? How would your life be different if you were not a muslim?

Yes. Im dragon born. I only have one shout though and the dragons say it's pretty explosive.

>the old people here explode

your "religion" is going to ruin the planet. How does that make you feel?

They say it's the first verse revealed. Basically the whole thing talks about learning. There's also one thing about ignorance being literally a sin. As in having the option of knowing about something and choosing to not know about it is a sin. Not sure if it's in the Quran or said by Mohamed or by some scholar. That one is pretty good. As for my life , if I wasn't a Muslim I would go and find a higher power who wouldn't make my life drop to a point where I'm on Cred Forums.

Fuck are you talking about dude. If I did that shit im pretty sure my family would disown me and society as a whole would think I'm some degenerate.

Is this your boyfriend? Want to trade him for my 2 goats?

>A fucking rare Male
How's the Sunni life?

Wtf man , you think I'm some kind of sick fuck who would fuck a goat
I only fuck camels

You're good in my book then.